Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 5

+39
Adamina
whatthink
Piciollina
dap1217
elizabethdarcy
tamara04
MissSoniaPP
CloveGlee
Ireth
coxfire
sheny
sahhar
BlueJazz
sjonnepon
Vir Cotto
FunnyLady
ColferGirl
Eaton2011
kac
opals
zuppid
bayth
Delight
ladydianab
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
Sani
arina
tanita_mors
ColferInspired
brisallie
fantastica
msjoanlucette
M&M
Divalicious
Jellyrolls
Buenos
43 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 5 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 5

Post  Jellyrolls 1/25/2013, 11:59 pm

Holy Crap. Ryan just responded to my tweet.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 5 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 5

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/26/2013, 12:02 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Holy Crap. Ryan just responded to my tweet.

He did? what did he tweeted?
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 1/26/2013, 12:04 am

The solution seems simple. Let Kurt be with Adam, thus freeing Blaine's character to go get with whoever they want for him.

Now, I've never been of the opinion that Blaine treated Kurt poorly overall, but I'm really enjoying the subtle (or not so subtle) contrasts between Blaine and Adam. Blaine and the Warblers were introduced as this group of handsome, popular preppies in matching Blazers. They clearly enjoy performing, but they're so rigid that Kurt can't even crack a joke when presented with Pavarotti. Kurt's makes an attempt at individuality, and Blaine pulls him back, telling him he needs to learn to be part of the group. Kurt's also a baby penguin who looks like he's having gas pain when attempting to be sexy.

Adam and the Apples are the polar opposites. They are the NYADA's lowest of the low in terms of popularity. No two look or dress alike. And they clearly have a sense of humor, if the song and arrangement they choose to lure Kurt in is any indication. Adam finds Kurt winter showcase solo to be "breathtaking", the Apples "want and need" Kurt, and instead of looking like a baby bird with gas- Adam tells Kurt he looks like a young Paul Newman.

And, of course, as someone else pointed out Teenage Dream = check out my ass, while Baby Got Back= I'm checking out your ass. Laughing

opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/26/2013, 12:04 am

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 5 - Page 40 Untitl11
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/26/2013, 12:13 am

^Wow, Karen, should I congratulate you now? The Glee God has answered you. tonguue

But why did he have to involve Blaine in his answer? Evil or Very Mad
Oh, never mind. That's all he can think of (Blaine and Ryder).

-ETA- Nice to see that RM noticed the Adam love though.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/26/2013, 12:24 am

^ agree 99.93%
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/26/2013, 12:27 am

Out of all the tweets I tweeted tonight, he responded to that one. LOL.

ETA: You should see my interactions on twitter right not. I have tons of them, and all of these people are just going on and on about how Klaine is endgame.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/26/2013, 12:29 am

fantastica wrote:^ agree 99.93%
Now I'm curious about the 0.07% you don't agree with me. tonguue

Is it calling RM God? fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/26/2013, 12:32 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Out of all the tweets I tweeted tonight, he responded to that one. LOL.

ETA: You should see my interactions on twitter right not. I have tons of them, and all of these people are just going on and on about how Klaine is endgame.
You're famous now, so you get swarmed by crazy fangirls (aka Klainers). Enjoy it while it lasts! tonguue

(Lol, they are so desperate, aren't they? Clinging on to their endgame promise from a lying liar who lies.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/26/2013, 12:33 am

I'm just glad that he actually heard something I said. LOL.

I'm an almost 41 year old Kadam Squeer and I'm proud!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/26/2013, 12:34 am

Glorfindel wrote:^Wow, Karen, should I congratulate you now? The Glee God has answered you. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 5 - Page 40 3730135933

But why did he have to involve Blaine in his answer? Evil or Very Mad
Oh, never mind. That's all he can think of (Blaine and Ryder).

-ETA- Nice to see that RM noticed the Adam love though.

Because he knows it will stir up the Klainers, that is why if I was a Klainer not get too excited about the spoilers.

If he for some miracle he decided that Klaine is not endgame, then I will be so so happy.

But I am staying cautious.

What would help even more, like it did with Grant, Chris could talk about Oliver in an interview, saying how good he is to work with, that he is a great guy, then see what happens.

I bet Blaine stans are still raging about this, thing is more and more want Kurt with Adam. If the outcry becomes louder after episode 13, and if Blaine does something that makes Kurt not happy in episode 14 and Kurt is just doing things to please him, then it would definitely make a lot of fans start rooting for Adam more.

What would be a plus that Sue says something nasty about Kurt in front of Blaine, and he does nothing like I know he will as it is a given, then the Klaine ship will start sinking. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 5 - Page 40 650269930

And I love that the Kurtbastian shippers and Kaprosky shippers are hopping on board this ship as it shows me that they always wanted happiness for Kurt, and the Klainers that are Blaine stans never did.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/26/2013, 12:39 am

Chris did tweet this tonight:

Shortly before Ryan responded to me. Smile
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/26/2013, 12:41 am

Oh Chris....

Heheheheh....
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/26/2013, 12:42 am

Jellyrolls wrote:I'm just glad that he actually heard something I said. LOL.

I'm an almost 41 year old Kadam Squeer and I'm proud!

Well, I'm 42, I ship Kurtbastian in fanfiction, and I am now a Kadam shipper. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 5 - Page 40 650269930

And I think the Kurtbastian shippers are going to let us call our ship the luxury liner as that is what they have theirs as. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 5 - Page 40 4247136565

We are finding out which ones in the fandom that don't come here are the true Kurtsies, and are being honest that they ship Kurt/happiness.

If Chris found out this, I am sure he would so happy, that this many fans just want to see Kurt happy.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 1/26/2013, 12:45 am

Maybe they not expect that there were so many people like of Adam or the idea of ​Kadam? Smile
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/26/2013, 12:48 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Chris did tweet this tonight:

Shortly before Ryan responded to me. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 5 - Page 40 650269930

Well, we know what will happen now.

Oliver will start getting more love from more and more Chris fans, like what happened with Grant. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 5 - Page 40 650269930

Thing is Sebastian wasn't a genuine threat, as Grant had no chemistry with Darren but had loads with Chris.

Adam is now an even bigger threat, and now Chris obviously wants this.

Blaine stans will be definitely raging after they see Chris's tweet. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 5 - Page 40 3429310274

Not that he would care.

-------

https://chriscolferfanforum.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=419
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40