Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 5

+39
Adamina
whatthink
Piciollina
dap1217
elizabethdarcy
tamara04
MissSoniaPP
CloveGlee
Ireth
coxfire
sheny
sahhar
BlueJazz
sjonnepon
Vir Cotto
FunnyLady
ColferGirl
Eaton2011
kac
opals
zuppid
bayth
Delight
ladydianab
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
Sani
arina
tanita_mors
ColferInspired
brisallie
fantastica
msjoanlucette
M&M
Divalicious
Jellyrolls
Buenos
43 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 5

Post  fantastica 8/15/2012, 2:50 pm

i know they were really late like passing midnight that night, but they were filming til 3am? poor thing! I often stay up late at night but not working, just laying on my bed reading or playing w/ my tablet.

hay, just a thought - what happens if one actor has a flu or cold and he has to do a kissing scene w/ his partner? tonguue

thank god klaine had no kissing scene that night. Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 5

Post  tanita_mors 8/15/2012, 5:02 pm

those people are so ungrateful. they saw bb at work, acting, doing his thing. what i wouldn't give to see him live, creating that magic we see on the show. that is far more worthy then a piece of paper with his signature on it or him saying hi to me from 20-30 meter away.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/15/2012, 5:11 pm

hay, just a thought - what happens if one actor has a flu or cold and he has to do a kissing scene w/ his partner?

thank god klaine had no kissing scene that night.

Thank God, if not Chris would have been accused that Darren caught a cold and gonna be bedridden for two weeks Razz this fans ¬¬

I've been reading all this weekend the hatred that GA have been spreading through internet, writing that Chris is a diva who wasn't nice with her fans. Also I know is not the only one that have said that, but those people should understand he's a human being who spent two weeks doing a book tour and after that he immediately back to Glee, so they guy is tired.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/15/2012, 9:00 pm

And also: Lea and Cory left right away after the filming as well. Darren was the only one who stayed a while to interact with some fans. But noone seems to bitch about Lea and Cory not staying (nor should they). Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 8/15/2012, 9:09 pm

Spoiler for new promo.

Spoiler:
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 8/15/2012, 10:28 pm

It is a good thing that Chris is young. I feel tired whenever I read about his schedule! No wonder he looked so beat in the airport picture. Anyone hear if he is still sick or doing better? I can't imagine working while having the flu. I had it a couple of years ago and could barely get out of bed for a week! Poor Chris!
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/15/2012, 10:40 pm

ladydianab wrote:It is a good thing that Chris is young. I feel tired whenever I read about his schedule! No wonder he looked so beat in the airport picture. Anyone hear if he is still sick or doing better? I can't imagine working while having the flu. I had it a couple of years ago and could barely get out of bed for a week! Poor Chris!

He was sick during the Glee Live Tour as I remember some fans on tumblr where talking to Corey that time and Chris still performed while Chord and Dianna didn't. They probably don't have Chris's drive and just succumb to their illness, while Chris battles through it, like he probably is now.

I did hear he was taking naps during takes when he wasn't filming, so at least they are letting him rest. I hope that helped a little bit for him.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/16/2012, 1:19 am

Omg, I just sneaked a peak at the Glee Forum..heard all your stuff about it...I cannot believe the fucking Darren stanners masquerading as moderators...

Some bitch even posted a "BLEE" image on the spoiler thread...

And they wonder why all the "hatred" for Darren..

Darren is OK, it's his delusional WTF dip shit crazy fans that are both pathetic and delusional...

They make Rachel stans look sane..

And don't get me started on his "lesbian" fans that want to sleep with him...somebody should tell them that if they want to sleep with Darren they ain't lesbians, but fucked up women with confusion about orientation..
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  msjoanlucette 8/16/2012, 1:30 am

I was thinking about chris's book on SBL and looking it up on amazon because i knew it was on b&N but wasn't too sure if it was on amazon yet. so i searched up chris colfer... and for some reason one of the things that popped up was this?

http://www.amazon.com/The-Darren-Criss-Handbook-Everything/dp/174338839X/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1345090697&sr=8-6&keywords=chris+colfer

did someone honestly make this book? o.O I'm sort of confused if this is a joke or something. It doesn't seem Darren wrote the book, but someone else about him. it doesn't seem to be popular, hence my confusion if this is even real. but honestly, did anyone actually buy this?
msjoanlucette
msjoanlucette
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 8/16/2012, 1:35 am

msjoanlucette wrote:I was thinking about chris's book on SBL and looking it up on amazon because i knew it was on b&N but wasn't too sure if it was on amazon yet. so i searched up chris colfer... and for some reason one of the things that popped up was this?

http://www.amazon.com/The-Darren-Criss-Handbook-Everything/dp/174338839X/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1345090697&sr=8-6&keywords=chris+colfer

did someone honestly make this book? o.O I'm sort of confused if this is a joke or something. It doesn't seem Darren wrote the book, but someone else about him. it doesn't seem to be popular, hence my confusion if this is even real. but honestly, did anyone actually buy this?

Some of his stans may have bought it, but it is one of those unofficial biographies and according to reviews is just copied and pasted from wiki. LOL.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  msjoanlucette 8/16/2012, 1:40 am

congrats on having three stars btw. :D
msjoanlucette
msjoanlucette
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 8/16/2012, 1:52 am

msjoanlucette wrote:congrats on having three stars btw. :D

Thanks Smile Update y'all! I'm a sea monkey!
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/16/2012, 2:02 am

Glorfindel wrote:And also: Lea and Cory left right away after the filming as well. Darren was the only one who stayed a while to interact with some fans. But noone seems to bitch about Lea and Cory not staying (nor should they). Mad
The "entitled" fans I saw bitching the most got Lea's signature and picture with Cory earlier that day and Chris was ignoring them (according to them) all day so that's why they probably were mad just at Chris. But sometimes I really do feel Chris is in many way the target the most. I would like to know for example if Cory has analyzed every word he said as well... I kind of doubt it.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/16/2012, 6:24 am

arina wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:And also: Lea and Cory left right away after the filming as well. Darren was the only one who stayed a while to interact with some fans. But noone seems to bitch about Lea and Cory not staying (nor should they). Mad
The "entitled" fans I saw bitching the most got Lea's signature and picture with Cory earlier that day and Chris was ignoring them (according to them) all day so that's why they probably were mad just at Chris. But sometimes I really do feel Chris is in many way the target the most. I would like to know for example if Cory has analyzed every word he said as well... I kind of doubt it.

Chris was sick and tired and plus the heat and the amount of clothes he had to wear. He filmed all weekend. And he just comeback from a book tour, Lea, Corey and Darren were taking it easy.

And Chris did wave to some, and they say he looked really tired. Those ones didn't bitch about Chris not signing anything or talking to them, they are true fans. And I think they met him at his book tour, so of course they got their time with him.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/16/2012, 6:33 am

ColferInspired wrote:
arina wrote:

Chris was sick and tired and plus the heat and the amount of clothes he had to wear. He filmed all weekend. And he just comeback from a book tour, Lea, Corey and Darren were taking it easy.

And Chris did wave to some, and they say he looked really tired. Those ones didn't bitch about Chris not signing anything or talking to them, they are true fans. And I think they met him at his book tour, so of course they got their time with him.
You don't have to tell me this, I know that. I just wrote what the people who were bitching about Chris said on their twitter, I don't share their opinion. :-)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 8/16/2012, 7:43 am

Ranwing wrote:
I wish that some of the self-entitled fans who complain that he didn't stick around after a night shoot (after filming during the day and per reports not feeling well) would remember that he is not there to satisfy their cravings to meet a celebery. He's there at work. If he can take a few minutes to meet some fans, that's great. But that's not his priority. And no one should be made to feel obligated that they must immediately respond to the demands of a fan like a performing monkey when they are not in a meet and greet type of setting.

You've voiced my thoughts on the matter exactly.

Ugh, it's very upsetting to think how these whinging 'fans' had provided more ammunition for the crazy GA to attack Chris with. I hope they're happy now *note sarcasm*

fantastica wrote:i know they were really late like passing midnight that night, but they were filming til 3am? poor thing! I often stay up late at night but not working, just laying on my bed reading or playing w/ my tablet.

I had a 'work till 3am' day myself just yesterday. I can tell ya, I gave the stink eye to the person directly responsible for my sleep deprivation, even though they didn't deserve it one bit. Moreover, the next day saw me cranky and irritable for the most part, as one would when they're expected to function on 4 hours' sleep.

I can only imagine how Chris would feel after working till so late, and having to battle health problems at the same time. And people complain when he didn't stop to give them autographs or photos together? The hell? :angry:
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/16/2012, 7:50 am

Delight wrote:

fantastica wrote:i know they were really late like passing midnight that night, but they were filming til 3am? poor thing! I often stay up late at night but not working, just laying on my bed reading or playing w/ my tablet.

I had a 'work till 3am' day myself just yesterday. I can tell ya, I gave the stink eye to the person directly responsible for my sleep deprivation, even though they didn't deserve it one bit. Moreover, the next day saw me cranky and irritable for the most part, as one would when they're expected to function on 4 hours' sleep.

I can only imagine how Chris would feel after working till so late, and having to battle health problems at the same time. And people complain when he didn't stop to give them autographs or photos together? The hell? :angry:
I just had a 4 hours night as well (sick kid). I feel groggy and not really nice, if you know what I mean. fanny2

I can't with these kind of entitled fans.

Oh, to be fair to Lea and Cory: they both worked hard the past few weeks too (Cory filmed a movie).
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/16/2012, 8:22 am

About the promo:

It is irritating me that we got 1 second (!) of Kurt with Sue in the promo.
Those 2 actors are their only Golden Globes winners, and they appear 1 second in the season's promo, while Blaine sings a solo!

Welcome to season 4. smajli
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/16/2012, 8:38 am

arina wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
arina wrote:

You don't have to tell me this, I know that. I just wrote what the people who were bitching about Chris said on their twitter, I don't share their opinion. :-)

I wasn't saying you were. I'm sorry if you thought I did. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 5 - Page 2 1371890812

I was just repeating what I already posted and remembered a few others things I found out. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 5 - Page 2 4247136565

I hate that these idiots have singled him out. I'm sure it is out of jealousy because their idol isn't gaining the success that Chris is outside of Glee.

They will only get worse if SBL becomes a massive hit and when his other book comes out.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 8/16/2012, 9:03 am

Glorfindel wrote:I just had a 4 hours night as well (sick kid). I feel groggy and not really nice, if you know what I mean. fanny2

I hope your child becomes better soon. It amazes me how one can be a working mother. Kids catch viruses so easily and frequently, and dads are often quite helpless in these situations ooppss

Glorfindel wrote:About the promo:

Those 2 actors are their only Golden Globes winners, and they appear 1 second in the season's promo, while Blaine sings a solo!

I share most, if not all, of the views you've posted on the spoiler thread about the promo video. Quite a lot of what I saw in the video irritated me too.

The thoughts I have about the promo video would be more appropriately posted here on the S&B... But I can't even dredge up enough energy to rant about it at the moment. I'll conserve that energy until I watch the episode, then give it the real 'ripping into' that it deserves.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/16/2012, 9:08 am

Of course they didn't. Usually the comparison is with Darren dryy

ColferInspired wrote:

He was sick during the Glee Live Tour as I remember some fans on tumblr where talking to Corey that time and Chris still performed while Chord and Dianna didn't. They probably don't have Chris's drive and just succumb to their illness, while Chris battles through it, like he probably is now.

He was. I even remember he and Lea did an interview and he was still sick, because I remember his voice was slightly husky and in addition he looked very tired. But anyway he was there doing his job.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/16/2012, 9:40 am

Glorfindel wrote:About the promo:

Unfortunately, RIB puts far too much emphasis on iTunes sales instead of great acting, so mediocre singers get pushed to the forefront while the real talented stars get pushed aside.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/16/2012, 11:34 am

I've just watched the promo as well. My favorite are Kurt and Finn so I was kind of sad they weren't there more, well Finn was not there at all :( . I know that many people here don't like Rachel but she is the main character and I think she should sing in the season's promo, she or at least some of the old group...

Everyone has different taste but I must say I don't personally understand that much the appeal of Darren as a singer, he is probably the most famous singer on Glee but I don't why. And I actully like Darren. Well I don't like Blaine in season 3 at all because he is poorly written character with changed brain every week. And I don't like Klaine because I think it's also poorly written and boring relatioship and I don't feel any romantic chemistry between Kurt and Blaine. But Darren seems very likeable and humble person to me so I actually would like to enjoy his singing more... I appreciate him as a musician but his voice seems uninteresting, easily mistakable and not very strong to me. And always almost the same. It's true that I have always prefered (I don't know why) female singing over male so it can be one of the reasons but still I think that the best singers on the show are Matthew and Kevin and I enjoy also Chris, Cory and Mark more than Darren. I liked Somewhere only we know or Cough syrup but the other guys's voices and interpretation just give me more most of the time that I am always surprised that Darren is so popular as a singer on Glee and sings so often while I don't see him as number 1 singer on Glee at all. Sorry for the rant, it's just something I was thinking right now so I thought I would share it with this thread where I am allowed to :-)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/16/2012, 12:17 pm

arina wrote:I've just watched the promo as well. My favorite are Kurt and Finn so I was kind of sad they weren't there more, well Finn was not there at all Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 5 - Page 2 1371890812 . I know that many people here don't like Rachel but she is the main character and I think she should sing in the season's promo, she or at least some of the old group...

Everyone has different taste but I must say I don't personally understand that much the appeal of Darren as a singer, he is probably the most famous singer on Glee but I don't why. And I actully like Darren. Well I don't like Blaine in season 3 at all because he is poorly written character with changed brain every week. And I don't like Klaine because I think it's also poorly written and boring relatioship and I don't feel any romantic chemistry between Kurt and Blaine. But Darren seems very likeable and humble person to me so I actually would like to enjoy his singing more... I appreciate him as a musician but his voice seems uninteresting, easily mistakable and not very strong to me. And always almost the same. It's true that I have always prefered (I don't know why) female singing over male so it can be one of the reasons but still I think that the best singers on the show are Matthew and Kevin and I enjoy also Chris, Cory and Mark more than Darren. I liked Somewhere only we know or Cough syrup but the other guys's voices and interpretation just give me more most of the time that I am always surprised that Darren is so popular as a singer on Glee and sings so often while I don't see him as number 1 singer on Glee at all. Sorry for the rant, it's just something I was thinking right now so I thought I would share it with this thread where I am allowed to :-)

Darren frustrates me.

You could say I have love hate feelings about him.

He can say things that annoy me and make him look like a dick. But then he says nice things about Chris and others and I like him again.

I know I could never be a close friend with someone like Darren, I would like strangling him some of the time.

I love Kevin and Mark's singing. Love and adore Chris's and Corey's, and I like Sam's. I have never been a fan of female singers, so none of them interest me.

I will always love and adore Chris's singing more than any of the others on the show.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sani 8/16/2012, 12:35 pm

If i'm being completely honest i don't get the Darren hate. I understand why someone would hate Blaine, but Darren seems like a genuinely nice guy...so i just don't get it.

Although his stans are f*cking annoying.
Sani
Sani
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next