Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy!

+17
ColferGirl
ChrisColferFan1
Sani
Divalicious
Buenos
ladydianab
brisallie
sahhar
BlueJazz
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Jellyrolls
Emile
Delight
fantastica
ColferInspired
arina
21 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 10 Empty Re: The Land of Stories Release Frenzy!

Post  ColferInspired 7/28/2012, 2:02 am

OMG, I just had to post this from tumblr. This is just so beautiful and sweet for this fan to do. I am almost getting emotional. The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 10 413578547

chrisscolfers

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 10 Tumblr_m7utfgi1Ee1qj81b2o1_500
The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 10 Tumblr_m7utfgi1Ee1qj81b2o2_500

i’m so fucking happy i was shaking the whole time. this is what happened.

Me: Hi again!

Chris: (giggles) Hi! How are you, honey?

Me: I feel like Alex when she’s like with the queens and the kings and all that. It’s just surreal.

Chris: Oh! (giggles again) Thank you so much!

Me: Can I hold your hand? Because I want to tell you something important.

Chris: Sure! Go ahead.

Me: (I grabbed his hand with both of my hands and look at his eyes) You are NOT an ugly duckling. You are not.

Chris: (Blushes and laughs, cutie pie)

Me: You are a swan, you have been a swan for a LONG time. You are just beautiful.

Chris: (Laughs and blushes even harder) Thank you so much! (At this point like he puts his hand over mine)

Me: I don’t know which mirror you’re looking yourself at.

Chris: I should get a new mirror!

Me: Yeah, the mirror of thruth.

Chris: Oh god! You’re so sweet! Thank you so much, sweetie!

Me: I’m just honest. I love you.

Chris: Thank you so much!

Me: No, thank YOU. I’ll see you later.

And he waves at me and he’s such a cute pie cupcake sunshine rainbow cupcake of my heart.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 10 Empty Re: The Land of Stories Release Frenzy!

Post  Divalicious 7/28/2012, 7:04 am

What a lovely person. Not that I think Chris is shallow, but it is a nice thing to know people think you are a swan. A beautiful swan who is even lovelier on the inside.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/28/2012, 8:46 am

Divalicious wrote:What a lovely person. Not that I think Chris is shallow, but it is a nice thing to know people think you are a swan. A beautiful swan who is even lovelier on the inside.

Well, he did say in an interview just recently he is still an ugly duckling not yet a swan. I think that is why she said it. I think hearing this gave him a self esteem boost. Knowing Chris he was probably joking about getting another mirror. It is a shame he is still insecure about his looks. I'm sure the writers last season didn't help with the way they treated Kurt. The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 10 1371890812
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 7/28/2012, 8:49 am

Which interview was it that had Chris confessing to feeling like an ugly duckling? (There are so many during the TLOS release and book tour that I may have missed it)

It was really sweet of this fan to allay Chris's insecurities by calling him a swan. wub And kudos for bringing up the Mirror of Truth in the conversation. Only a fan who had finished reading TLOS and followed Chris's interviews closely could've had that conversation with him neutre
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/28/2012, 9:35 am

Delight wrote:Which interview was it that had Chris confessing to feeling like an ugly duckling? (There are so many during the TLOS release and book tour that I may have missed it)

It was really sweet of this fan to allay Chris's insecurities by calling him a swan. The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 10 413578547 And kudos for bringing up the Mirror of Truth in the conversation. Only a fan who had finished reading TLOS and followed Chris's interviews closely could've had that conversation with him The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 10 4247136565

It would be one of the ones posted in the Appreciation Thread. It might have been the one from either the Examiner or the Huffington Post. I am only guessing here.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 7/28/2012, 11:11 am

It's getting really hard to read these encounter reports, not because they are horrible but because they are so important to these people and Chris is just a trooper. I've had more than once my eyes watering. I can't keep up with how many times it has been mentioned that he tries to look everyone directly in the eyes which is really hard if the person opposite is nervous/hysterical/terrified/fangirling or just shy. He is really intent on making an actual contact with everyone in that short space of time and I love that some of these people are able to give back in that, admittedly nervous situation, and tell him honestly that it's not only fangirling but appriciation and respect.

I am definately feeling this tour will give him boost to continue giving us good things.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 7/28/2012, 7:17 pm

Here's another fan encounter story. Apparently this fan has an uncle working on the set of Glee and Chris was able to recognize her neutre

Second Conversation I had with Chris Today...
so after Chris signed my book I was sobbing so hard. I was crying like a lunatic and then my Dad pulls over
Me: We have to stay longer!
Dad: What!?
Me: I only got his sig for Em! She needs the "magic" too!
Dad: fine...
so my dad and I stayed a little while longer but we started getting impatient and my Dad just decided to buy another book so he can get that signed.So we were the last persons in total to get a book signed.We get there...
Chris: Hi sir!!
Dad: Well well well if it isn't Christopher Paul Colfer.
Chris: *laugh so hard that he does that cute little scrunchy thing with his nose. Then he looks at me* Didn't I already signed your book?
Me: Yeah but my Pops wanted a sig too!
Chris: *signs the book then looks at me* I feel like I've seen you somewhere....You're Alex's niece aren't you!?
Me: Yup!
Chris: Well please tell your Uncle not to give me super tight pants this season!
Me: *laughs* Ok I will.
Chris: *holds out his hand* It was nice to meet you.....
Me: Tiffany!
Chris: Tiffany! *we shake hands and dear lord his hands felt like touching the softest pillow ever* Tiffany?
Me: Yeah?
Chris : You're Uncle has told me what you been through. Remember to keep you're head up high okay? Don't let assholes bring you down.
Me: *starts crying* Thank you so much.
Chris: No Prob sweetie.
Mean Lady disrupting our moment: Chris we have to go already!
Me: Wait! Can you put "Magic" on this sig that you did! It's for my friend Emily!
Chris: K will do! *signs it*
Me: Thank you Chris! *screams as I leave* LOVE YA CHRIS
Chris: LOVE YA TO TIFFANY!
Chris Colfer game me advice. I just cant even describe how I feel right now. I cant stop crying! This man saved my life and I don't know how to repay him! He told me a little more stuff but that's more privet.

Source

Also, more lovely photos: wub

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 10 Tumblr_m7w3zmRgsz1qiymuso1_400 The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 10 Tumblr_m7w3woCINh1qiymuso1_400

Source
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/28/2012, 7:52 pm

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 10 Tumblr_m7vzbbOQQE1qh5dyro1_500

chris w/ books inc. staff
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/28/2012, 7:52 pm

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 10 Tumblr_m7w182HAdN1qiymuso1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/28/2012, 7:53 pm

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 10 Tumblr_m7tgibwo0f1rycucho1_r1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/28/2012, 7:59 pm

fantastica wrote:The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 10 Tumblr_m7vzbbOQQE1qh5dyro1_500

chris w/ books inc. staff

lucky people Smile

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 10 Tumblr_m7w4l7nVXg1qk3e9fo1_500
source
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/28/2012, 8:03 pm

Tyler Oatkley's encounter w/ Chris in a video monologue:
http://tyleroakley.tumblr.com/post/28163375634/new-video-how-i-met-chris-colfer

so, Chandler is either based on him, or he's taken the persona of chandler, or both. blah blah blah...
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/28/2012, 8:04 pm

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 10 Tumblr_m7vomuArE61qg29omo1_500

Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/28/2012, 8:16 pm

fantastica wrote:Tyler Oatkley's encounter w/ Chris in a video monologue:
http://tyleroakley.tumblr.com/post/28163375634/new-video-how-i-met-chris-colfer

so, Chandler is either based on him, or he's taken the persona of chandler, or both. blah blah blah...

The second one lol. He even mentioned the same words that Chandler said to Kurt, I'm glad he didn't say that to Chris actually o.o He was a total fangirl.

fantastica wrote:The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 10 Tumblr_m7vomuArE61qg29omo1_500

Razz

Curt Colfer? Wait... who wrote this? Razz
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/28/2012, 8:57 pm

^ it's from Dispatch.com (is it a website or a newspaper or both?)

the fangirling of that Tyler guy is a bit obnoxious but it's also cute. I don't know what to say. the guy is too hyper and perverted for my taste. note that he was wearing the sunglasses shirt that Kurt used to wear in the pilot.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/28/2012, 9:28 pm

^

Whether is a newspaper or website, the person who wrote the article should have revised the text before to publish it, or the editor should have done that.

Tyler, most of the time he's so hyper and yeah perverted (he mentioned he brushed accidentally Chris's butt) that is too much for me o.o and I noticed the shirt too but his was more sky blue.

Chris in Book Loft, Columbus, OH.

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 10 Tumblr_m7wb4fFhJq1rwx8qjo3_1280
The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 10 Tumblr_m7wbhuvkLX1r0xnb1o1_500
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/28/2012, 10:18 pm

all his shirts look the same except different color/patterns. next time he should take some cues from Kurt and wear something unusual, like having one long sleave and one short sleeve, or only one sleeve, or better yet just the collar.

Last edited by fantastica on 7/28/2012, 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/28/2012, 10:52 pm

^
I'd go for the last option: just the collar Smile but I bet that not gonna avoid to see the infamous chrundershirt.

Umm maybe Chris bought his shirts on sale lol

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 10 Tumblr_m7wddqFzuk1qj1o1go1_500
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 7/28/2012, 10:54 pm

That's really funny! just the collar. Wouldn't that be a conversation starter? BTW, what does o.o mean?
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/28/2012, 10:56 pm

don't the male strippers wear just the collar (or just the bowtie)?? I don't remember.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 7/28/2012, 10:58 pm

Oh yeah, I gotta say this. I am so pathetic. Before I went in to work today I stopped in at a store just a couple of doors down and they had; get this; the same cuff bracelet that Chris wears. It was $8.95 so I bought one. I don't have the charm but I would rather have a different one anyway. Nice to wear a leather wrist cuff in 100+ degrees. Oh well, just had to purchase it.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 7/28/2012, 11:00 pm

Either one I think. Have we ever seen Christ shirtless? Does he have chest hair? (yes, I went there). I am still wondering about him hooking up with someone. I would think sex (yes, went there too) would be very important to this 22 yr old hot guy. C'mon we all wonder about Chris' sex life.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/28/2012, 11:01 pm

about TO: I heard someone on Tumblr want them the hook up. I say "Chris, he just want to get into your pants and he will tell everybody the juicy details and ruin your privacy. so stay away from this creep!"

I think Chris is smart enough to know to stay far away from this guy.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 7/28/2012, 11:11 pm

Oh yeah, that guy. I fell for watching his video. He is creepy. Don't see Chris hooking with him. Ick! Poor Chris, tho, the minute he would get into bed with someone the press would be in the bed too.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/28/2012, 11:14 pm

well, the press will definitely be in the bed of whoever this TO is rolling around with, because he is the press. chris will likely hook up w/ someone like a male version of Ashley - someone who loves him dearly and will also be protective and supportive of him - well, at least that's my wish. We will see. it maybe years before we saw any significant others showing up on his side.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next