Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy!

+17
ColferGirl
ChrisColferFan1
Sani
Divalicious
Buenos
ladydianab
brisallie
sahhar
BlueJazz
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Jellyrolls
Emile
Delight
fantastica
ColferInspired
arina
21 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Land of Stories Release Frenzy!

Post  ladydianab 7/22/2012, 5:07 pm

Arina,
Yep, that was the interview. Wow, that was such a long time ago. I have watched so many interviews etc.. on YouTube etc.. that it all started to blur. So yeah, he will probably change his mind on lots of stuff as he gets older. It is amazing to watch how much he has changed in the last few years. And wow, has he got better looking. He has always been cute but now he is just awesome handsome and hot! and I am way..too old for him (mom, you are so gross, says my 14yr son. I told him I am allowed a guilty pleasure. Now if he was an acquantance that would be a whole different matter. Never mind).

A little off subject but is anyone who is located in CA going to any of the events tonite? TCA or SBL.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Land of Stories Release Frenzy!

Post  fantastica 7/22/2012, 10:09 pm

Chris at Barbara's Bookstore @ macy's signing 7/21/2012:

From [url=blainestonerson]http://blainestonerson.tumblr.com/post/27788077987/this-is-the-longer-of-the-two-videos-chris-colfer[/url] (she asked to be credited so I will do so)
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 7/23/2012, 7:51 am

ladydianab wrote:
So has anyone else bought the book, ebook and audiobook? I feel like I have really overdone it. I don't want to mark up hard copy so when I have a passage I like I highlight on my ereader and then I can share it via twitter/facebook. The audiobook is just to listen to his voice. I tried to follow along while he read but I just got impatient with him not keeping up with me reading!!LOL.

I bought two books. Couldn't get hold of the audiobook at the moment, which is a bummer. :(

Yes, listening to Chris's voice is my main motivation to get the audiobook as well. After the audiobook excerpt previews were released, I've read comments that he was reading too fast (which would be quite likely if he has had to read more than 200 pages of the book a day, with various accents and all). I'm actually pleased to see that you've considered his reading to be too slow, which would imply that he wasn't reading all that fast after all neutre
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 7/23/2012, 1:13 pm

When Chris is talking as a narrator, he continues at a steady pace. When he is saying someone's lines, he speaks in a regular speaking voice, which is faster. I think that is the actor in him. He knows these character's so well, plus they are kids, and the words just spill out of them.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/23/2012, 1:37 pm

^ that's the way it should be.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/23/2012, 2:16 pm

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 7 Tumblr_m7lseiHPgs1qau977o1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/23/2012, 11:48 pm

chris signing at Barbara's:
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/23/2012, 11:50 pm

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 7 Tumblr_m7n2tnFM4f1r3174p

I was there for that and can tell you that there were people crowded up on all the floors above him; he was looking up at all the fans on the 11 floors of the mall looking down at him and cheering and just look how in AWE he is. Chris doesn’t realize how big of a fanbase he has and how many people want to see him and how people would get there at 3 AM to see him. He’s just a 22 year old guy who doesn’t realize he’s made such a huge effect on the world. It’s so refreshing that unlike other actors and celebrities around his age (we all know who I mean), he doesn’t have a huge head and/or expects people to crowd around him. He really appreciates his fans and is in awe that he has helped people so much.

And that is just one of the several thousands of reasons to be a Chris fan.
source

so true! proud to be a chris fan!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sani 7/24/2012, 9:17 am

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 7 Tumblr_m7motnNb5m1r1v397o3_r2_500

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 7 Tumblr_m7motnNb5m1r1v397o5_r1_500

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 7 Tumblr_m7motnNb5m1r1v397o7_r1_500

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 7 Tumblr_m7motnNb5m1r1v397o9_r1_500

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 7 Tumblr_m7motnNb5m1r1v397o10_r1_500

He's so pretty!!! wub
Sani
Sani
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 7/24/2012, 10:12 am

^ I agree. He really does look very pretty in that video. wub

I wonder what caught his attention that gave us such a glorious view of his neck?

Ah, and someone on tumblr had made gifs of the guy in the green sweatshirt Smile :

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 7 Tumblr_m7fatgQAoN1qb0krfo2_250 The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 7 Tumblr_m7fatgQAoN1qb0krfo3_250
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 7/24/2012, 10:26 am

fantastica wrote:The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 7 Tumblr_m7n2tnFM4f1r3174p

I was there for that and can tell you that there were people crowded up on all the floors above him; he was looking up at all the fans on the 11 floors of the mall looking down at him and cheering and just look how in AWE he is. Chris doesn’t realize how big of a fanbase he has and how many people want to see him and how people would get there at 3 AM to see him. He’s just a 22 year old guy who doesn’t realize he’s made such a huge effect on the world. It’s so refreshing that unlike other actors and celebrities around his age (we all know who I mean), he doesn’t have a huge head and/or expects people to crowd around him. He really appreciates his fans and is in awe that he has helped people so much.

And that is just one of the several thousands of reasons to be a Chris fan.
wub
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 7/24/2012, 2:13 pm

Delight wrote:^ I agree. He really does look very pretty in that video. wub

I wonder what caught his attention that gave us such a glorious view of his neck?

Ah, and someone on tumblr had made gifs of the guy in the green sweatshirt Smile :

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 7 Tumblr_m7fatgQAoN1qb0krfo2_250 The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 7 Tumblr_m7fatgQAoN1qb0krfo3_250

I thought I had seen every Chris book tour video, what is with the guy and the green sweat shirt? What is Chris waving?

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/24/2012, 2:37 pm

Delight wrote:^ I agree. He really does look very pretty in that video. wub

I'm so happy for that because it allowed us to appreciate his neck Smile and btw he looks like a model in those gifs.

Hahaha Chris waving a dollar to that guy. So funny.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/24/2012, 3:40 pm

Boy, people gave him a lot of crap on the tour, and of course he graciously accepted it all before throwing it in the dumpster at his hotel that night. Why do people think he wants all the crap they give him?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/24/2012, 3:47 pm

^ they want to give him part of themselves.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 7/24/2012, 4:15 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Boy, people gave him a lot of crap on the tour, and of course he graciously accepted it all before throwing it in the dumpster at his hotel that night. Why do people think he wants all the crap they give him?

I agree 100%.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/24/2012, 5:18 pm

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 7 Tumblr_m7mms2ThBU1qd928wo1_1280

the fan who took this pic drove 8 hours to chicago for hte book signing, and said it was all worth it.

http://becauseof-thelayers.tumblr.com/post/27848135848/so-i-met-chris-colfer-d-and-he-signed-my-book
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/24/2012, 8:57 pm

fantastica wrote:^ they want to give him part of themselves.

Agree.

As some of you have said, probably Chris don't want all the crap that's people is giving him, but is the way people have to express their affection.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 7/24/2012, 9:37 pm

We also have to remember what a huge fanboy Chris was before Glee. I can imagine that he puts himself in the shoes of his fans, and how he would feel if he gave a gift to someone he admires, everyone wants to feel special, and he knows that feeling. I think he probably keeps most of the stuff, certainly the stuff for Brian to play with, although his house must be full!

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/24/2012, 10:31 pm

Chris getting another toy gift during his Anderson Bookstore sigining on the 19th:

fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/25/2012, 12:09 am

At today's signing:

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 7 Tumblr_m7p4do5eDy1qis7rwo1_500

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 7 Tumblr_m7p49pKpdz1qhsifno1_1280

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 7 Tumblr_m7p49pKpdz1qhsifno2_1280
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/25/2012, 12:10 am

this pic is from chicago signing last week:

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 7 Tumblr_m7p2z3Cs0v1r6tokso1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/25/2012, 12:25 am

from this first day of signing in NJ:
The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 7 Tumblr_m7oct2apk71rbeyw1o1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 7/25/2012, 1:15 am

Tomorrow morning I'll be getting on the plane to Ohio so I can attend Chris's book signing in Dayton! Smile When I get there I won't have computer access, so I won't be able to get online for a week. But if all goes well I'll get to meet Chris, and I'll come back and share my pictures and experience with everyone. I'm so so so excited!! I hope I get there early enough.

See you all soon. wub

The Land of Stories Release Frenzy! - Page 7 Tumblr_lppv8abElv1qikxoqo1_500
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/25/2012, 1:42 am

good luck Erin!!! looking forward to your photos and videos (if any) and most of all, your stories!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next