Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread

+38
TimF
Kurt addict
AnneNeville
Georgette888
coxfire
ladydianab
ColdFlame96
ariel189
Lottie2303
Buenos
MoviesAreLife
arina
Ireth
Adamina
CloveGlee
sheny
tamara04
sahhar
brisallie
Ranwing
M&M
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
ChrisColferFan1
zuppid
valkeakuulas
Divalicious
ColferGirl
kac
Kurt Hummel
sjonnepon
tanita_mors
bayth
Delight
Jellyrolls
fantastica
BlueJazz
Eaton2011
42 posters

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread

Post  Buenos 3/19/2014, 2:36 pm

Simply Adorable... wub  wub 

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 22 Tumblr_n2ged84mUM1s668moo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread

Post  fantastica 3/19/2014, 3:47 pm

^ imagine he does that in front of Will (not the teacher in glee).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/21/2014, 2:59 pm

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 22 Tumblr_n2srgoOeAH1qe476yo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/21/2014, 3:08 pm

kurt is like "leave me alone".  Razz 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/21/2014, 3:10 pm

fantastica wrote:kurt is like "leave me alone".  Razz 
LOL...

Kurt always looks gorgeous to me... wub wub wub wub 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/21/2014, 7:13 pm

From the Glee facebook page:

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 22 1625760_10152299878237044_881049773_n

ETA: This is a campaign graphic that is backfiring. Have the comments on there are from people who think that it means that the show is over. LOL
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/21/2014, 7:26 pm

looks like the it IS over, i mean what this poster suggests. what exactly does it try to say? that the glee club (not the series) is over?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/21/2014, 7:37 pm

That was the intent, but that's not how people took it.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/21/2014, 7:51 pm

Not a very "smart" promo.

I just don't understand this show, even if they weren't going to film at McKinley anymore why close everything down in such a depressing downer SL? Why not have Will get another job in another choir and let Sue say she's taking over Glee...something whacky that signals they wont' be back, if ever, but without such a negative tone.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/22/2014, 1:40 am

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 22 Tumblr_n2tljn9hdx1qe476yo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 3/22/2014, 6:41 pm

Popwrapped on Glee 100 and the boy we all fell in love with

March To The 100th Episode: How Glee’s Kurt Hummel Seduced The World And Stole Our Hearts
BOOKSFANDOM March 18, 2014 - 1 comment

Ben Patton
Senior Manager
@CincyBen

In 2009, the world was introduced to Chris Colfer and his beloved character, Kurt Hummel, on FOX’s ground-breaking musical smash hit, Glee. Chris played the fashionable, gay underdog to perfection, and the world instantly fell in love with the awkward and passionate, Kurt.

Oddly enough, Chris had originally auditioned for the part of Artie, who we know eventually, was portrayed by Kevin McHale. Show creator Ryan Murphy, however, was so impressed with the young Colfer that he scrapped a previous character to dream up the loveable Kurt.

And with that, a star was born.

Chris went on to win a Golden Globe, two People’s Choice awards and was nominated twice for Emmy awards for his portrayal of Kurt; who has arguably become one of TV’s most influential gay characters. Yes, we had Will & Grace, but never had a show (or character) dealt with so many current, real life issues that the youth in the LGBT face on a daily basis; head on and with no fucks given attitude.

Ryan Murphy helmed a revolution on TV using the characters in Glee to address topical, serious issues that the masses not only connected with, but learned from. This is made evident in posts similar to this one from the blog Why Glee Saved Me:

“I remember watching my first episode of Glee at my friend’s house and I fell in love with Kurt immediately. As I watched more episodes at home I realized what an amazing show Glee is and it really started to inspire me. At school people were ignoring or hating on me and at home my parents talked bad about me behind my back, that’s why I cried a lot. Glee gave me so much strength and courage, I’m so grateful this show exists. It taught me that it’s ok to be different and that everyone’s unique in their own way. Not only the characters but also the cast is extremely inspiring and they’re huge role models. They’ve changed me for the better and saved so many people’s lives. Thank you, Glee.”

Chris’s on-screen relationship with Darren Criss (Blaine Anderson) was dubbed “Klaine” by Gleeks and quickly gained a cult-following within the Glee universe. The on-screen dynamic and exploration of gay relationships pushed Glee into new territories and lezbehonest, Santana and Brittany played a part in steaming up our screens just as much, but I don’t think anyone was complaining.

Chris has had some incredibly memorable performances while on Glee; “Blackbird” being one of my personal favorites. “Rose’s Turn”, “Perfect” (with Darren Criss), “I Have Nothing” and of course “Defying Gravity.” The list could keep going…I know!

Favorite Chris Colfer Performances
Which Is YOUR Favorite Of Chris's Glee Performances?
Defying Gravity - ( 10 votes )
Blackbird - ( 18 votes )
Rose's Turn - ( 9 votes )
Not The Boy Next Door - ( 11 votes )
I Want To Hold Your Hand - ( 23 votes )
I Have Nothing - ( 9 votes )
Total Answers 91Total Votes 91Back To Vote

Aside from his many accomplishments on Glee, Chris has gained notoriety as a New York Times best-selling author with his book series, The Land of Stories; he has written, starred in and produced his own film called Struck by Lightning and he is set to make his voice acting debut in Robodog.

Personally, I cannot wait to see where Chris’s career takes him. I hope to see him on Broadway in the not-so-distant future, but I think the list is endless; album, more books, television and movie roles, clothing line…I really don’t think he can do any wrong, so I for one I’m anxiously awaiting to see where Chris takes us post-Glee and beyond.

Also, I think we’d make a fabulous couple…

So, to the awkward little boy we fell in love with, to the man who is already accomplished beyond his years…cheers to Chris Colfer (and Brian!); here’s to a long career of entertaining the masses and making us cry.

bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/22/2014, 8:39 pm

bayth wrote:Popwrapped on Glee 100 and the boy we all fell in love with

March To The 100th Episode: How Glee’s Kurt Hummel Seduced The World And Stole Our Hearts
BOOKSFANDOM March 18, 2014 - 1 comment

Ben Patton
Senior Manager
@CincyBen

In 2009, the world was introduced to Chris Colfer and his beloved character, Kurt Hummel, on FOX’s ground-breaking musical smash hit, Glee. Chris played the fashionable, gay underdog to perfection, and the world instantly fell in love with the awkward and passionate, Kurt.

Oddly enough, Chris had originally auditioned for the part of Artie, who we know eventually, was portrayed by Kevin McHale. Show creator Ryan Murphy, however, was so impressed with the young Colfer that he scrapped a previous character to dream up the loveable Kurt.

And with that, a star was born.

Chris went on to win a Golden Globe, two People’s Choice awards and was nominated twice for Emmy awards for his portrayal of Kurt; who has arguably become one of TV’s most influential gay characters. Yes, we had Will & Grace, but never had a show (or character) dealt with so many current, real life issues that the youth in the LGBT face on a daily basis; head on and with no fucks given attitude.

Ryan Murphy helmed a revolution on TV using the characters in Glee to address topical, serious issues that the masses not only connected with, but learned from.  This is made evident in posts similar to this one from the blog Why Glee Saved Me:

“I remember watching my first episode of Glee at my friend’s house and I fell in love with Kurt immediately. As I watched more episodes at home I realized what an amazing show Glee is and it really started to inspire me. At school people were ignoring or hating on me and at home my parents talked bad about me behind my back, that’s why I cried a lot. Glee gave me so much strength and courage, I’m so grateful this show exists. It taught me that it’s ok to be different and that everyone’s unique in their own way. Not only the characters but also the cast is extremely inspiring and they’re huge role models. They’ve changed me for the better and saved so many people’s lives. Thank you, Glee.”

Chris’s on-screen relationship with Darren Criss (Blaine Anderson) was dubbed “Klaine” by Gleeks and quickly gained a cult-following within the Glee universe. The on-screen dynamic and exploration of gay relationships pushed Glee into new territories and lezbehonest, Santana and Brittany played a part in steaming up our screens just as much, but I don’t think anyone was complaining.

Chris has had some incredibly memorable performances while on Glee; “Blackbird” being one of my personal favorites. “Rose’s Turn”, “Perfect” (with Darren Criss), “I Have Nothing” and of course “Defying Gravity.” The list could keep going…I know!

Favorite Chris Colfer Performances
Which Is YOUR Favorite Of Chris's Glee Performances?
Defying Gravity - ( 10 votes )
Blackbird - ( 18 votes )
Rose's Turn - ( 9 votes )
Not The Boy Next Door - ( 11 votes )
I Want To Hold Your Hand - ( 23 votes )
I Have Nothing - ( 9 votes )
Total Answers 91Total Votes 91Back To Vote

Aside from his many accomplishments on Glee, Chris has gained notoriety as a New York Times best-selling author with his book series, The Land of Stories; he has written, starred in and produced his own film called Struck by Lightning and he is set to make his voice acting debut in Robodog.

Personally, I cannot wait to see where Chris’s career takes him. I hope to see him on Broadway in the not-so-distant future, but I think the list is endless; album, more books, television and movie roles, clothing line…I really don’t think he can do any wrong, so I for one I’m anxiously awaiting to see where Chris takes us post-Glee and beyond.

Also, I think we’d make a fabulous couple…

So, to the awkward little boy we fell in love with, to the man who is already accomplished beyond his years…cheers to Chris Colfer (and Brian!); here’s to a long career of entertaining the masses and making us cry.

That fabulous couple part, umm, no.  Razz
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 3/23/2014, 1:18 pm

Great article! Chris has accomplished so much :'

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/25/2014, 2:01 am

One of the best I've ever seen... wub  wub 

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 22 Tumblr_n2yg7j2Gj31qa7ubto5_r1_250Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 22 Tumblr_n2yg7j2Gj31qa7ubto1_250
Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 22 Tumblr_n2yg7j2Gj31qa7ubto2_r1_250Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 22 Tumblr_n2yg7j2Gj31qa7ubto6_r1_250
Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 22 Tumblr_n2yg7j2Gj31qa7ubto7_r1_250Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 22 Tumblr_n2yg7j2Gj31qa7ubto3_r1_250
Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 22 Tumblr_n2yg7j2Gj31qa7ubto4_r1_250Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 22 Tumblr_n2yg7j2Gj31qa7ubto8_r1_250

Kurtbastian.. wub wub 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 3/25/2014, 2:47 am

Buenos wrote:One of the best I've ever seen... wub  wub 

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 22 Tumblr_n2yg7j2Gj31qa7ubto5_r1_250Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 22 Tumblr_n2yg7j2Gj31qa7ubto1_250
Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 22 Tumblr_n2yg7j2Gj31qa7ubto2_r1_250Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 22 Tumblr_n2yg7j2Gj31qa7ubto6_r1_250
Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 22 Tumblr_n2yg7j2Gj31qa7ubto7_r1_250Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 22 Tumblr_n2yg7j2Gj31qa7ubto3_r1_250
Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 22 Tumblr_n2yg7j2Gj31qa7ubto4_r1_250Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 22 Tumblr_n2yg7j2Gj31qa7ubto8_r1_250

Kurtbastian.. wub wub 

My babies  Razz whis wub uhuhu wub bisou 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  YaoiChick 3/25/2014, 1:31 pm

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:
Buenos wrote:One of the best I've ever seen... wub  wub 

Kurtbastian.. wub wub 

My babies  Razz whis wub uhuhu wub bisou 

Love it  wub wub wub wub 
YaoiChick
YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

http://ukeobsessed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/26/2014, 3:33 pm

VULTURE:
http://www.vulture.com/2014/03/glee-recap-season-5-episode-13.html

"This is Glee. My optimism is cautious. But if Rachel and Santana’s contrived feud was what it took to get us Kurt and Mercedes’s rendition of “I Am Changing,” they can have as many feuds as they want. I’m not sure whether those two have ever had a proper, just-the-two-of-us duet aside from “4 Minutes” way back in season one, but their blend is effortless, and the maturity they’ve gained as performers in the past five years is delightfully evident."
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/26/2014, 4:07 pm

banzai We should send the writer of that flowers.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/27/2014, 2:06 am

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 22 Tumblr_n2lcsbXNjx1qhw8s2o1_500Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 22 Tumblr_n2lcsbXNjx1qhw8s2o2_500

I love pensive Kurt, or is that Chris?  coool 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 3/27/2014, 2:34 am

That's Chris from NYC.  

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 22 1925354_10152331388249766_1736905776_n

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 22 1962762_10152331388189766_1344106246_n
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 3/27/2014, 4:51 am

It's a popsicle Chris. I just think it's endearing that he's so visibly cold in these pictures. I think we now know what his displeased face looks like. Smile
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 22 Empty Katy or a gags

Post  Kurt addict 3/28/2014, 6:22 pm

Just been re watching katy or a gaga the chemistry with Adam and chris was electric, just loved the way star child flirted with kurt while he was singing marry the night and the terrified look on Kurt's face it was comedic gold lol
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/3/2014, 1:16 pm

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 22 Tumblr_n3e28ypxxw1r295ako1_250

That look....
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/6/2014, 8:48 am

This is giving me feels:

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 22 Tumblr_n360omOR781r1v397o1_500
x    wub  wub  wub  wub 
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/6/2014, 2:00 pm

particularly when you just know that cory would have been just behind mark.  :( 
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next