Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread

+38
TimF
Kurt addict
AnneNeville
Georgette888
coxfire
ladydianab
ColdFlame96
ariel189
Lottie2303
Buenos
MoviesAreLife
arina
Ireth
Adamina
CloveGlee
sheny
tamara04
sahhar
brisallie
Ranwing
M&M
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
ChrisColferFan1
zuppid
valkeakuulas
Divalicious
ColferGirl
kac
Kurt Hummel
sjonnepon
tanita_mors
bayth
Delight
Jellyrolls
fantastica
BlueJazz
Eaton2011
42 posters

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread

Post  brisallie 8/21/2013, 8:42 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Just to clarify:

Kurt's old friends declaring Blaine a hero and Kurt selfish has already happened in season 4, and Burt has already brought Blaine as a Christmas gift. The rest was just speculating with the knowledge of the spoilers. fanny2
Please Marie, don't remind this. I just...I think is preferably to vent this on S&B, because remembering how it seems that all of those who used to be good friends with Kurt, or at least got along well with him, are now Blaine followers. Just look at Tina and her sudden 'love' toward Blaine.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread

Post  Buenos 8/21/2013, 9:02 pm

I do love how Burt and Kurt have the best father/son relationship on TV..

The best:wub: 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/21/2013, 9:18 pm

Buenos wrote:I do love how Burt and Kurt have the best father/son relationship on TV..

I agree at least as of now they do.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 8/21/2013, 9:22 pm

Buenos wrote:I do love how Burt and Kurt have the best father/son relationship on TV..

I agree. I've always loved Kurt and Burt's relationship.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/21/2013, 9:42 pm

Kurtsie4ever wrote:

I agree. I've always loved Kurt and Burt's relationship.
I think years from now they will still be a textbook example of father/son on TV.  

Looking back at Preggers, what strikes me is how underplayed even their dramatic scenes are.  They are subtle and then POW!    Just damn good actors is all I can say.wub
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/21/2013, 10:01 pm

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 12 Tumblr_mruwmd8qZg1r4ezfzo1_250

final cover work for Blu Ray
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/22/2013, 12:33 am

This is how I would have loved for Kurt's first week in NY have gone:

First day:
Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQl34MotZIRkUdNpz9CfDAd2sNFxGD9WD9alHroxjfAtsXCRQ-Sjw

After a few days:
Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdsPG-zhQiwG606SsDZQ3AuZlyjYM55cqx3Ip3EdpKOKMyIw2Z

Same bar, different boy. Smile 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/22/2013, 2:02 pm

Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 12 Tumblr_mruwmd8qZg1r4ezfzo1_250

final cover work for Blu Ray
It seems Glee know who're the ones who sell. Just that

Buenos wrote:This is how I would have loved for Kurt's first week in NY have gone:

First day:
Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQl34MotZIRkUdNpz9CfDAd2sNFxGD9WD9alHroxjfAtsXCRQ-Sjw

After a few days:
Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdsPG-zhQiwG606SsDZQ3AuZlyjYM55cqx3Ip3EdpKOKMyIw2Z

Same bar, different boy.  Smile 
lol I love this photoshoot, because he went from Pinocchio to the other boy who exposed a little bit of skin, and that for him is a lot.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/23/2013, 5:41 pm

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 12 Tumblr_mrzzcrLcAF1qfyijao1_400
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/23/2013, 7:03 pm

i have never seen this, although it was apparently shot for promo of S3 (based on this outfit). where did you find it?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/23/2013, 7:08 pm

fantastica wrote:i have never seen this, although it was apparently shot for promo of S3 (based on this outfit). where did you find it?
I found it here:

http://gleespoilers.tumblr.com/

I love this one of Cory/Finn

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 12 Tumblr_ms01y7FpOk1ql1znmo2_1280
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 8/23/2013, 7:46 pm

Does anyone else find it difficult to watch the first three seasons? Last year just before the 4th season started I did a Glee DVD marathon and just had a good time watching and reminiscing. The first three years were fun but season 4 was a train wreck! at least that is my opinion. Except for seeing Chris it was so painful to watch. With Cory's death it also is difficult to go back and watch the shows. Moving forward I think that Glee could recover from last season's fiasco and losing Cory but I guess we will see what the story line will be. But.. I still have difficulty putting a Glee DVD in the player.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/23/2013, 11:15 pm

ladydianab wrote:Does anyone else find it difficult to watch the first three seasons? Last year just before the 4th season started I did a Glee DVD marathon and just had a good time watching and reminiscing. The first three years were fun but season 4 was a train wreck! at least that is my opinion. Except for seeing Chris it was so painful to watch. With Cory's death it also is difficult to go back and watch the shows. Moving forward I think that Glee could recover from last season's fiasco and losing Cory but I guess we will see what the story line will be. But.. I still have difficulty putting a Glee DVD in the player.
I haven't been able to go back and watch.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/24/2013, 2:44 am

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 12 Tumblr_mf8rq34tIZ1qg4e7no8_r1_250Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 12 Tumblr_mf8rq34tIZ1qg4e7no1_250
Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 12 Tumblr_mf8rq34tIZ1qg4e7no10_r1_250Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 12 Tumblr_mf8rq34tIZ1qg4e7no5_r1_250
Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 12 Tumblr_mf8rq34tIZ1qg4e7no7_r1_250Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 12 Tumblr_mf8rq34tIZ1qg4e7no12_r1_250
Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 12 Tumblr_mf8rq34tIZ1qg4e7no9_r1_250Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 12 Tumblr_mf8rq34tIZ1qg4e7no2_250
Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 12 Tumblr_mf8rq34tIZ1qg4e7no11_r1_250Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 12 Tumblr_mf8rq34tIZ1qg4e7no6_r1_250
x

Furt always will be one of my favorite Kurt's relationship (probably with Kurt and Burt and Kurtcedes in season 1).

I will always be angry that they never had any duet and that writers spent so little screentime on these characters together even if these people actually made sense to have scenes with each other as oppose to many random pairings on the show, also the actors had a great chemistry and their onscreen relationship was always very positively accepted by fans and by critics as well. There are so many wasted opportunities with them but miraculously even with so little screentime they had together, they relationship was and is one of the most developed one on Glee. It went gradully, wasn't rushed, these boys definitely have come long way since their first meeting on the show...

Looking at these gifs makes me really emotional.crycry
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 8/24/2013, 2:53 am

ladydianab wrote:Does anyone else find it difficult to watch the first three seasons? Last year just before the 4th season started I did a Glee DVD marathon and just had a good time watching and reminiscing. The first three years were fun but season 4 was a train wreck! at least that is my opinion. Except for seeing Chris it was so painful to watch. With Cory's death it also is difficult to go back and watch the shows. Moving forward I think that Glee could recover from last season's fiasco and losing Cory but I guess we will see what the story line will be. But.. I still have difficulty putting a Glee DVD in the player.
I know what you mean. I did have difficulty at first but now I'm fine. Still sad through that we'll never see Cory/Finn. :( 
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/24/2013, 10:56 am

I'm okay watching episodes when it comes to seeing Cory, although I usually am now constantly thinking (while watching) of what Glee was and what it's become, so watching an episode is not that much fun anymore. Maybe it will come back if Glee indeed moves to New York in season 5 and Kurt gets more to do. unsure 

It's listening to any song that features Finn/Cory that I still can't do, and since he is in a lot of songs I really like..... that's hard. :( 

And I have this strange, stupid feeling that there is a Furt duet somewhere, a song that got cut, but we'll hear it someday. Call that a stubborn form of denial that it's impossible to ever get a Furt duet anymore. :(
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/24/2013, 1:33 pm

I've been watching some old favorites from seasons one and two, primarily because I love the evolution of Kurt's and Finn's relationship. To see them going from barely able to tolerate being in the same space with one another to being not just real friends, but real brothers. It was one of the most gratifying relationships on Glee and one that I'm glad was allowed to evolve so naturally and come to a satisfying conclusion. I love the scene of Finn and Kurt going through the things Finn's father left and Finn putting his father's army helmet on Kurt, or the moment in Grilled Cheezus when Finn realized that what was happening didn't center around him and began to show real and honest concern for Kurt. here were just so many wonderful moments between them.

I know that I'm going to be a mess after the tribute ep. Right now, enough time has passed for me that the shock has faded and while it's sad to be without Cory and Finn, I can look back with fondness over what he gave us. I think that the tribute ep is going to refresh the pain of his loss and I'll go through at least a few weeks of not wanting to watch old episodes.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/24/2013, 6:53 pm

Buenos wrote:This is how I would have loved for Kurt's first week in NY have gone:

First day:

After a few days:

Same bar, different boy.  Smile 
I'll admit, I hated the first photoshoot. It was just so...awkward....

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/24/2013, 7:03 pm

It's so hard to watch scenes with Cory now...

I watched the "We have tonight" number the other night when Finn is singing to Rachel and love/teasing/eye exchange between them in that number is so hard to watch now knowing what was coming in real life. I know the knock some had is that Cory and Lea didn't have sexual chemistry onscreen but I thought they did.

Going back to Chris and Cory, I always thougth they had amazing chemistry in their scenes together. Plus in interviews they were such cutups together. Razz 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/24/2013, 9:23 pm

I have had no issues watching or listening to Cory. In fact, I find a lot of comfort listening to a couple of his solos (I'll Stand By You and I've Gotta Be Me in particular). Right after I heard he died, I really had the urge to watch the last Furt scene because it was such a beautiful scene, and the hug is one of my favorite Glee moments.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/24/2013, 9:31 pm

arina wrote:Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 12 Tumblr_mf8rq34tIZ1qg4e7no8_r1_250Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 12 Tumblr_mf8rq34tIZ1qg4e7no1_250
Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 12 Tumblr_mf8rq34tIZ1qg4e7no10_r1_250Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 12 Tumblr_mf8rq34tIZ1qg4e7no5_r1_250
Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 12 Tumblr_mf8rq34tIZ1qg4e7no7_r1_250Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 12 Tumblr_mf8rq34tIZ1qg4e7no12_r1_250
Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 12 Tumblr_mf8rq34tIZ1qg4e7no9_r1_250Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 12 Tumblr_mf8rq34tIZ1qg4e7no2_250
Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 12 Tumblr_mf8rq34tIZ1qg4e7no11_r1_250Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 12 Tumblr_mf8rq34tIZ1qg4e7no6_r1_250
x

This's so beautiful. I love how their relationship grew so much from season one to four, but I'm still disappointed they didn't have more scenes and songs together.I would have been fine with an small conversation in the hallways at least. Or if Kurt was the half of time with Rachel, why they didn't put Finn in the middle? You know, I still remember a scene from one of the Christmas episodes in which Rachel asked Fin what is he planning to give her for Christmas,and he asked him if was Kurt the one who told her something, and she said "No", but then Kurt came by next to them and said "Yes".
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/24/2013, 10:15 pm

brisallie wrote:
arina wrote:Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 12 Tumblr_mf8rq34tIZ1qg4e7no8_r1_250Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 12 Tumblr_mf8rq34tIZ1qg4e7no1_250
x

This's so beautiful. I love how their relationship grew so much from season one to four, but  I'm still disappointed they didn't have more scenes and songs together.I would have been fine with an small conversation in the hallways at least. Or if Kurt was the half of time with Rachel, why  they didn't put Finn in the middle? You know, I still remember  a scene from one of the Christmas episodes in which Rachel asked Fin what is he planning to give her for Christmas,and he asked him if was Kurt the one who told her something, and she said "No", but then Kurt came by next to them and said "Yes".
That scene was hilarious! Razz Chris has perfect comedic timing.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/24/2013, 10:19 pm

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 12 Tumblr_mf8rq34tIZ1qg4e7no5_r1_250

My favorite light Kurt/Finn moment! Razz 

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/24/2013, 10:31 pm

Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 12 Tumblr_mf8rq34tIZ1qg4e7no5_r1_250

They had a really nice Furt moment in The First Time, but I don't know if it was ever filmed before they cut it. It was in the original script though.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/24/2013, 10:48 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
brisallie wrote:

This's so beautiful. I love how their relationship grew so much from season one to four, but  I'm still disappointed they didn't have more scenes and songs together.I would have been fine with an small conversation in the hallways at least. Or if Kurt was the half of time with Rachel, why  they didn't put Finn in the middle? You know, I still remember  a scene from one of the Christmas episodes in which Rachel asked Fin what is he planning to give her for Christmas,and he asked him if was Kurt the one who told her something, and she said "No", but then Kurt came by next to them and said "Yes".
That scene was hilarious! razzChris has perfect comedic timing.
I'm so looking for that gif on tumblr, but I've no idea how to star. What word/phrase should I write?

Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 12 Tumblr_mf8rq34tIZ1qg4e7no5_r1_250

Razz  Finn is the only who could made a comment like that one, being nice and dork at the same time.

@ColdFlame96, is this the scene? Furt scene. Is simply beautiful, and... Glee I hate you!!!
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next