Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread

+38
TimF
Kurt addict
AnneNeville
Georgette888
coxfire
ladydianab
ColdFlame96
ariel189
Lottie2303
Buenos
MoviesAreLife
arina
Ireth
Adamina
CloveGlee
sheny
tamara04
sahhar
brisallie
Ranwing
M&M
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
ChrisColferFan1
zuppid
valkeakuulas
Divalicious
ColferGirl
kac
Kurt Hummel
sjonnepon
tanita_mors
bayth
Delight
Jellyrolls
fantastica
BlueJazz
Eaton2011
42 posters

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread Empty Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread

Post  Eaton2011 7/11/2012, 2:21 pm

Hi, I dont know where the best place to post this in is but here are some quotes from Matt Morrison about Kurt.

On the gay character of Kurt Hummel: Morrison has been impressed by the way the show has tackled Kurt’s sexuality — even if Mr. Schuester has not been as central to that storyline. “I love the relationship with Kurt and his father, and I don’t think it could have been done with any other adult,” Morrison says. “I know a lot of that storyline is based on [Glee co-creator Ryan Murphy] and what he wishes he had as a kid, things he wanted to have and he didn’t have. I think that relationship between Kurt and his father is so beautiful and it just touches me to the core every week.”- MetroSource (May 2011)

'Oh, I mean he has my favorite storylines on the entire show. Damn. For Americans? I don’t know how it is in the UK, but there he is loved just for doing this. It's beautiful to watch. It makes me totally emotional to watch it being played out. His journey, man. I can't say what is coming up but there is some crazy shit. The relationship between the gay teenager and his dad I think comes a lot from the relationship that Ryan Murphy (Creator of the show Glee) wanted to have with his own dad. There's an amazing scene where Burt has to tell him about the birds and the bees' The bees and the bees? 'Right. And how a lot of gay men probably missed that talk because their parents just didn't know how to have it. It is really touching. It sends out a really, deeply positive message to people watching.' - Attitude magazine (June 2011)

Eaton2011
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread

Post  BlueJazz 7/11/2012, 2:38 pm

Welcome, Eaton2011 hola Would you like to introduce yourself in the "Welcome board" thread? I'm looking forward to your posts in future hiphopa

Guys, do you think we should create a Kurt Hummel appreciation thread here? There's not much to talk about right now but I think it would be useful when S4 starts. And if the thread is created, I think the above post should be moved to there as well (If the mods agree).

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/11/2012, 5:35 pm

there are too many threads so it's hard to figure out where to post things. the best thing to do is post anywhere you see fit and let the mods worry about moving if necessary. after all, i read just about every thread so it doesn't matter where things are.

welcome Eaton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! feel free to post anytime anywhere anyhow. Mods here are not bossy nazis who give people a hard time. they are all nice and very easy-going.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/11/2012, 7:27 pm

BlueJazz wrote:Welcome, Eaton2011 hola Would you like to introduce yourself in the "Welcome board" thread? I'm looking forward to your posts in future hiphopa

Guys, do you think we should create a Kurt Hummel appreciation thread here? There's not much to talk about right now but I think it would be useful when S4 starts. And if the thread is created, I think the above post should be moved to there as well (If the mods agree).

Feel free to start a Kurt Hummel apprecation thread if you'd like to Smile
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 7/12/2012, 8:29 am

Welcome to the CCFF, Eaton2011! flower

Haha... it can be hard to workout what goes where in this forum sometimes.

Love those Matt Morrison quotes, though part of me feels kinda a bit sad that anything good that can be said about Glee were usually the Kurt stuff in seasons 1 and 2.

Here's to hoping for better things for Kurt in Season 4...
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 7/13/2012, 6:37 am

Hi guys, I created this new thread since we might gonna need it after S4 airs after the "Kurt Hummel/Chris Colfer appreciation thread" was turned into a "Chris Colfer appreciation thread". neutre I hope the description that I wrote is appropriate from this thread blushh Mods, you can now move any posts from General Glee discussion that belongs to here. Thanks.

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 7/13/2012, 7:48 am

^ I've only moved the recent few Kurt-relevant posts to this thread. I'm sure there are more, those dating back longer, and the current Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread would be full of Kurt stuff too (e.g. the numerous gifs that spawned and got posted and reposted with shameless abandon after NTBND aired tonguue ). However, since this thread has been birthed because of your idea, let's start from here on. Wink

This thread would probably become more active only when Glee airs again though.

However, don't hesitate to post anything you want here to show your appreciation of Kurt Hummel-- a wonderful character conceived by Ryan Murphy and brought to life by Chris Colfer.

This can even be a nice way to pass the time during the hiatus-- Post your favourite Kurt pics and gifs here for all to enjoy! Or collect nice quotes about Kurt by other Glee cast (as what Eaton2011 had done). Or start a discussion with questions like: "When is the moment you started to love/care about the character of Kurt Hummel, and why?"
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 7/13/2012, 11:44 pm

Delight wrote: "When is the moment you started to love/care about the character of Kurt Hummel, and why?"
I noticed Chris right away, in his very first scene. His "deer in the headlight" look was perfect and I loved the way he handled the character. I fell in love with Chris when he confessed to Mercedes that he was gay. The way he handled the scene and the tear that ran down his cheek was so perfect. After that I was looking all over for information about Chris. I can remember reading the article that mentioned Cory saying that Chris is "a genius" and that the producers had to have him in the show. It embarrassed Chris and he said he hated when they said that. I remember thinking that this kid is so talented and was so happy that he was given this chance to live his dreams. This was way back in September 2009. I started following Chris on twitter when he had 10,000 followers and I "friended" him on Facebook. I really fell in love with Kurt during "Preggers" - he is just such a fantastic character. He didn't let anyone put him down and was so special. Kurt showed the jocks that he has talent on the football field just like them. He shut them up with one kick. Why the writers ruined Kurt by making him this meek little mouse that is begging for crumbs of affection from Blaine. Augh. But that's for another thread. I still am hoping that they'll have a gorgeous guy fall instantly in love with Kurt and tell him that he's amazing and deserving and CHASE him. The boy deserves to be pursued and treasured. Wooed and won. (Oh, what might have been...sniff. I love fanfiction. It gives me the stories I want for Kurt - the talentless hacks of Glee can't come up with stories that actually value Kurt.)
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 7/14/2012, 1:41 am

For me, I didn't get into Glee until the post-season 2 hiatus. I liked Glee music first, then stumbled upon the series of 'Chris Colfer Highlights' youtube videos online which made me become fascinated by this young actor, and only then did I buy the season 1 an 2 Glee DVDs which allowed me to meet Kurt Hummel for the first time. I went into the show determined to love Kurt, so I have to say that I've been a biased fan from the very beginning. Nothing I've watched about Kurt would make me lose my love for him (even if the writers were determined to assassinate his character). Sure, I get extremely frustrated when they've kicked Kurt for the umpteenth time for 'drama' and labelled him as 'not talented enough' one too many times on the show. One thing I've noticed is that my love for Kurt seems to be tied in closely with my love for Chris. So, even when the Kurt storylines on Glee can be unsatisfying to a hair-pulling degree, I can still find joy in watching Chris portray Kurt and nail his scenes.

bayth wrote:Why the writers ruined Kurt by making him this meek little mouse that is begging for crumbs of affection from Blaine. Augh. But that's for another thread. I still am hoping that they'll have a gorgeous guy fall instantly in love with Kurt and tell him that he's amazing and deserving and CHASE him. The boy deserves to be pursued and treasured. Wooed and won. (Oh, what might have been...sniff. I love fanfiction. It gives me the stories I want for Kurt - the talentless hacks of Glee can't come up with stories that actually value Kurt.)

You and me both, buddy. You and me both crycry

Here's a fan video that celebrates funny season 1 Kurt (and what good times they were):

Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 7/14/2012, 4:20 am

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread Tumblr_m3dh1et7zZ1qfoe0po1_500
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 7/14/2012, 4:56 am

tanita_mors wrote:Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread Tumblr_m3dh1et7zZ1qfoe0po1_500

i don't get it....can you repeat that please? sifflou
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 7/14/2012, 5:48 am

Delight wrote:For me, I didn't get into Glee until the post-season 2 hiatus. I liked Glee music first, then stumbled upon the series of 'Chris Colfer Highlights' youtube videos online which made me become fascinated by this young actor, and only then did I buy the season 1 an 2 Glee DVDs which allowed me to meet Kurt Hummel for the first time. I went into the show determined to love Kurt, so I have to say that I've been a biased fan from the very beginning. Nothing I've watched about Kurt would make me lose my love for him (even if the writers were determined to assassinate his character). Sure, I get extremely frustrated when they've kicked Kurt for the umpteenth time for 'drama' and labelled him as 'not talented enough' one too many times on the show. One thing I've noticed is that my love for Kurt seems to be tied in closely with my love for Chris. So, even when the Kurt storylines on Glee can be unsatisfying to a hair-pulling degree, I can still find joy in watching Chris portray Kurt and nail his scenes.

bayth wrote:Why the writers ruined Kurt by making him this meek little mouse that is begging for crumbs of affection from Blaine. Augh. But that's for another thread. I still am hoping that they'll have a gorgeous guy fall instantly in love with Kurt and tell him that he's amazing and deserving and CHASE him. The boy deserves to be pursued and treasured. Wooed and won. (Oh, what might have been...sniff. I love fanfiction. It gives me the stories I want for Kurt - the talentless hacks of Glee can't come up with stories that actually value Kurt.)

You and me both, buddy. You and me both crycry

Here's a fan video that celebrates funny season 1 Kurt (and what good times they were):

I've seen those Chris Colfer Highlight videos. Also love this one. ^
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 7/14/2012, 7:10 am

Remember when I was talking about this?:

Delight wrote:(e.g. the numerous gifs that spawned and got posted and reposted with shameless abandon after NTBND aired tonguue ).

tanita_mors wrote:Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread Tumblr_m3dh1et7zZ1qfoe0po1_500

Well, I was referring to THAT^^^ Razz

Hot!Kurt is very distracting (and GLORIOUS). Here, have some cute!Kurt to brain bleach all the dirty thoughts that had wandered into people's minds after seeing the above gif tonguue

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread Tumblrm2aqr4ebne1qzzzlo
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  kac 7/14/2012, 11:32 am

My first full episode of Glee was Preggers, loved Kurt there. I had seen snippets of other shows, I didn't think I would like it, I hate high school shows. But I saw the scene with Kurt telling Mercedes he was gay and I was intrigued, I made a point of watching the next episode.

Kurt was always the first interest from beginning for me.
kac
kac
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 7/14/2012, 7:07 pm

I remember the first episode of Glee I watched was Theatricality. As I watched the episode, I started to fall in love with Kurt. From then on, he was my favorite character.

Two performances I never get tired of. wub

Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 7/15/2012, 2:28 am

Delight wrote: "When is the moment you started to love/care about the character of Kurt Hummel, and why?"

I started watching Glee with its pilot episode, way back in 2009, including the excruciating summer between the pilot and episode 2. When I first watched Glee, Kurt wasn't even on my radar. I really liked Finn, and the music (Don't Stop Believing was all I listened to for WEEKS), but I wasn't a big fan of the show just yet. I remember thinking how great all the commercials for it were, but being underwhelmed when I watched the pilot, thinking it wasn't everything I hoped it would be but still decent.

Then episode 2 finally aired, and I liked it well enough. Then episode 3, and that was alright.

But episode 4 - Kurt - changed everything. Preggers was the episode where I sold my soul to Glee, but mostly Kurt, forever more and for better or worse. Kurt charmed me with his determination to get on the football team to impress his father, as well as his funny, quirky, delightful one-liners. Him dancing the Single Ladies, and later getting the entire football team to do it, made me laugh and smile and think he was so cute and entertaining. Yet his final scene that episode, with him coming out to his dad, made me fall in love with Kurt Hummel.

I'd never really connected with a character like Kurt on any deep level until then. Growing up in Utah with a heavy religious environment, homosexuality had always been a joke or a quickly-changed-subject around me. I didn't know much about it, or the struggles LGBT people face. It just wasn't something I really understood; my childhood was deliberately "sheltered" from it, in a way. But I absolutely connected with Kurt then, at how vulnerable and afraid and nervous he was, how desperately he wanted his father to love and accept him. That scene was emotionally resonant for me, and I remember that it made me cry. I was so happy for Kurt that his dad told him it was okay. That he still loved him, and they hugged. It was seeing that fragile humanity to Kurt behind his cold confidence that made me fall for him, is still a big reason why I still cherish him, and from that point on he became the highlight of Glee to me, and I watched each following episode looking for him, for what he'd say and do next. Kurt opened my eyes to a lot of things. Regardless of what Glee does to him, he's still an inspiration to me, and despite how much Glee makes me - and him - suffer, I don't regret watching it. As long as Kurt is around, then I still love Glee.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 7/15/2012, 3:28 am

My brother watched Glee from the begining, he talked about it, but I resisted. After the front 13, and the first half came out on DVD I decided to try it. So I took the weekend and watched all 13. Kurt had me from his first scene. Sue and Rachel annoyed me, I didn't appreciate Finn until later, when I got past the idolization and just looked at Cory's subtle acting. I was not into Wemma, thought Terri was awful. The bitchy cheerleaders annoyed me. Needless to say after that description, the only character I stayed for was Kurt. Without him and the music, I would have been gone.

I loved the Madonna episode, which still is probably my favorite. First glimpes of 'hot' Kurt. The black and white Vogue, the Cheerio uniform. Kurt being valued and front and center. People cheering. The only time I can recall that happening for Kurt, except for his wonderful football kick. Since then it has been downhill. The 'canonization' of Kurt, where people hated him for being all over in Furt, but no one acknowledging that Finn got a lot of face time. He sang at the wedding and the reception. Kurt wasn't shown to sing to his beloved father. Sure he got compliments, but I always saw that as Carol not only marrying Burt, she married into a family, and she was acknowledging it. Finn was also included in the vows, but that didn't matter.

I was so excited that Kurt was getting a boy friend, and was entranced by the song and Kurt's absolute joy. Then the writers retconned Blaine into being oblivious, and Kurt patiently waited for Blaine to realize what he had right in front of him. I loved Klaine, but that was the beginning of my disillusionment, when I realized they were removing Kurt's snark and replacing it with someone who just be glad that someone as awesome as Blaine was in love with him, and Kurt fans should be happy he got that much.

What I am posting doesn't sound like appreciation, I know. The amazing thing is that with all my dissatisfaction, I still completely love Kurt Hummel. I love it when he lets his bitchiness come out more, he is the only one who could take Santana down, not that the writers will let him, because they find huge bitches so very sexy, and if there was someone who could best her, she wouldn'tbeas fun to write. I love his fearlessness, in dress, in being himself despite the humongous load of crap he gets for it, on and off the show. I love the fierce love and loyalty he has for family, especially his father. I love his quiet melancholy, he doesn't have emote and go on and on about something. I love that he is a team player because it is the right thing to do, hecertainly doesn't get rewarded for it. I love the way he totally owns the stage when he is on it.

I know Kurt Hummel, he would not laugh at someone when helping them

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 7/15/2012, 3:46 am

My apologies, I am using my Nook and the page froze, to continue.

Kurt would not laugh at a friend, he is forgiving to a fault, to those close to him, and to those who have caused him emotional and physical harm. While that amount of forgiveness seems odd, I then remember Kurt has experienced true loss, his mother. I think it makes him value people more, but also know he can get past things ,because he has the Hummel strength, plus strength from his mothers side. Burt is a pragmatic man, and while he may look at his late wife with rosecolored lenses, the fact that he sees everything strong in Kurt is from his mother means something to me. Kurt can begiven any challenge, and he would embrace it with joy, whereas someone would think it would be too hard. Even if the writers never ever give Kurt a victory on screen again, you would never be able to convince me that Kurt will not be successful in his life. He is too amazing for someone out there, in the right place and time, not to discover him. The writers created someone larger than their talent to write, and that is why he will live on, and be used as someone to compare to in the future.

That's better, much more appreciation: Razz

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 7/15/2012, 4:18 am

Divalicious wrote:
What I am posting doesn't sound like appreciation, I know. The amazing thing is that with all my dissatisfaction, I still completely love Kurt Hummel. I love it when he lets his bitchiness come out more, he is the only one who could take Santana down, not that the writers will let him, because they find huge bitches so very sexy, and if there was someone who could best her, she wouldn'tbeas fun to write. I love his fearlessness, in dress, in being himself despite the humongous load of crap he gets for it, on and off the show. I love the fierce love and loyalty he has for family, especially his father. I love his quiet melancholy, he doesn't have emote and go on and on about something. I love that he is a team player because it is the right thing to do, hecertainly doesn't get rewarded for it. I love the way he totally owns the stage when he is on it.

Kurt would not laugh at a friend, he is forgiving to a fault, to those close to him, and to those who have caused him emotional and physical harm. While that amount of forgiveness seems odd, I then remember Kurt has experienced true loss, his mother. I think it makes him value people more, but also know he can get past things ,because he has the Hummel strength, plus strength from his mothers side. Burt is a pragmatic man, and while he may look at his late wife with rosecolored lenses, the fact that he sees everything strong in Kurt is from his mother means something to me. Kurt can begiven any challenge, and he would embrace it with joy, whereas someone would think it would be too hard. Even if the writers never ever give Kurt a victory on screen again, you would never be able to convince me that Kurt will not be successful in his life. He is too amazing for someone out there, in the right place and time, not to discover him. The writers created someone larger than their talent to write, and that is why he will live on, and be used as someone to compare to in the future.

This is perfect. I even got a bit teary reading this. You have a wonderful way with words Divalicious, and this is a flawless summary of why Kurt is such an amazing, lovable character. These are all reasons why I love him too, but could never put it so eloquently.

Another fantastic post from you, just like always. hapitgh

(Now if someone ever asks me - "why do you love Kurt?" - I know exactly what to point them to!)
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/18/2012, 11:09 pm

Don't forget: Emmy Nominations will be announced tomorrow morning. Let's send Chris some good vibes.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 7/20/2012, 12:34 pm

For people who still care about Glee, here's the Kurt Hummel part of Glee Equality Project (I know quite a number of people are not a fan of this project but I think this is kinda relevant to us):

Kurt Hummel: ‘Fighter’

At Comic Con, executive producer & writer Brad Falchuk confirmed to Hollywood Reporter that Kurt’s “hard life - shattered NYADA dreams, bullying and more” and his “resilience” in the face of adversity would continue to be explored.

“Kurt really did nothing but lose last year, so I’d like to see him win something,” Chris Colfer said in his newjersey.com interview. “He didn’t get the school play, didn’t get president, and didn’t get into his college. He didn’t get anything. So I’d like to see him get something that makes him happy.”

Let’s recap the “interesting…tough spots” the writers have put Kurt in so far…

Have you written FOX yet?

Kevin Reilly
FOX Broadcasting Company
10201 West Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90035

Source

To emphasize the point, here's something that Ryan said (but I don't think he can recall it now):

I’m not interested in seeing that kid be gay-bashed. I’m not interested in seeing him being picked on. I’m interested in him winning, and him being popular, and him being a survivor, and him being a role model to so many gay kids who watch that show and who can see that character and say I can be that.- Ryan Murphy on Kurt Hummel

Source

This sounds great, Ryan. Unfortunately, I don't think you're still interested in Glee after you got your shiny new toy, so...

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 7/20/2012, 3:46 pm

I've been recently thinking about why I love Kurt so much because I feel I'm slowly slipping away from the whole idea of Glee in general. Glee is the first show in my life that I've concentrated enough to know and memorise things from it even if I do not have to ie. gather information that is basically useless in real life: generally being a fan of the show. I'm certain some of that Kurt love stems from Chris love, but I feel for me Kurt brought Chris into my attention and has, like so may here, kept me watching a show that is not so good anymore. Do I love Kurt any less that he is part of a shit show: No. They would almost have to turn him into a monster before the character of Kurt would be horrible for me and to totally kill the show for me would mean RIP Kurt = Goodbye Glee. Kurt was always THE one character that drew my attention and people creating the show obviously spend time and effort into building his persona up. And for a while now it's been the opposite.

But somehow I still love even the most crudely and horribly written Kurt, I was biting my toung because I love even the saint-Kurt when so many do not. And that falls for the category of essentially well written character: we all still care for Kurt because the foundation was so, so well laid in S1 and partly S2 that we can agree that for some of us his transformation is writer crap and for some, like me, he is just evolving as a 17 yo boy. That's why this fourth season is going to be turning point for the character because he is becoming an adult and he can not have these big personality changes without turning him into a bi-polar. If the creators of the show pull their shit together this upcoming season I'm hoping it will also be the last season of Glee because I want a good closure for Kurt.

About the Equality thingy, I've been hesitant to say anything about it since I know some of these equality campaigners are doing it for all the right reasons but I feel so strongly against labelling Kurt just as a gay man because for me he is just a unique young boy who had a tough childhood...and that is why I can't with good conscience focus on it at all. I'm sure in somebodys mind I am being unresonable when I feel upset that this project is only putting forward the fact that Kurt is being mistreated because he is a gay character and that situation should improve. I highly doubt it will be beneficial for his character to poke the beehive of Glee writers because they are overtly sensitive of any criticism given to them: they will not take it in their stride. And what are they really campaigning for, I'm baffled. Is it about getting the the physical contact of the same-sex couples at par with the straight couples? That is going to be a long journey since Glee is still an American network show and tough reality will be against that for years to come. And if they are saying that the gay characters are treated worse than the rest...it's Glee! so I do not see it hence not a valid point for me either.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/20/2012, 9:27 pm

Brad had already "fought back" by blaming the fictional character Kurt Hummel for not wanting any PDA. The more we complain they more they will throw dirt at Kurt. that's just how things are.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/14/2012, 8:04 pm

newly released/discovered S3 promo photo:

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread Tumblr_m8lbpsfvJF1qfyijao1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 9/14/2012, 2:35 pm

No comments needed

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread Tumblr_mabzkrILLH1qgfb58o2_500

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread Tumblr_mabzkrILLH1qgfb58o5_r1_500

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread Tumblr_mabzkrILLH1qgfb58o1_500

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread Tumblr_mabq5tSEJG1qcsde2o1_500

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread Tumblr_mabq5tSEJG1qcsde2o2_500

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread Tumblr_macnu4YvMI1qekbyuo1_250 Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread Tumblr_macnu4YvMI1qekbyuo2_250

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread Tumblr_macnu4YvMI1qekbyuo3_250 Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread Tumblr_macnu4YvMI1qekbyuo4_250

]Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread Tumblr_mabsukjNMJ1qcgxz0o1_500

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread Tumblr_mabsukjNMJ1qcgxz0o2_500

This is Chris LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread Tumblr_mac3qf2JQ91r1v397o5_250
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content