Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread

+38
TimF
Kurt addict
AnneNeville
Georgette888
coxfire
ladydianab
ColdFlame96
ariel189
Lottie2303
Buenos
MoviesAreLife
arina
Ireth
Adamina
CloveGlee
sheny
tamara04
sahhar
brisallie
Ranwing
M&M
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
ChrisColferFan1
zuppid
valkeakuulas
Divalicious
ColferGirl
kac
Kurt Hummel
sjonnepon
tanita_mors
bayth
Delight
Jellyrolls
fantastica
BlueJazz
Eaton2011
42 posters

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/21/2013, 5:59 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:I'm not giving up quite yet. For 2 reasons:
1) I generally like to make reviews of each episode, which this past season haven't been particularly positive lbr.

2) Anything could happen when it comes to Ryan Trollphy, so I'm gonna wait and see.
I had hope when I thought the kiss was fake, and I still do think it's a dream. But the spoiler of Klaine getting back together within the first two episode dashed my hopes again.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/21/2013, 5:59 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
Georgette888 wrote:Lmao at the colourful image but yes, I agree. I might never have shipped them or been over the moon but I would have been content enough if the writing had made any sense at all. Ah, well. To be honest, I will watch Kurt edits with Colfer stan goggles. I am watching for his acting and the pretty now, not really the story of Kurt Hummel. Sad but one does what one needs to do.
I fear I may have to give up on Kurt Hummel and that hurts.
I agree,:(  At least there is always Fanfics
True.

Finn Hudson fans also have fanfics to cling to, and that's good.
True, I agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/21/2013, 6:00 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
Georgette888 wrote:Lmao at the colourful image but yes, I agree. I might never have shipped them or been over the moon but I would have been content enough if the writing had made any sense at all. Ah, well. To be honest, I will watch Kurt edits with Colfer stan goggles. I am watching for his acting and the pretty now, not really the story of Kurt Hummel. Sad but one does what one needs to do.
I fear I may have to give up on Kurt Hummel and that hurts.
I agree,:(  At least there is always Fanfics
True.

Finn Hudson fans also have fanfics to cling to, and that's good.
True, I agree.
I love how fanfics feel like an extension of the show if done right. Only better.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/21/2013, 6:03 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
1) I generally like to make reviews of each episode, which this past season haven't been particularly positive lbr.

2) Anything could happen when it comes to Ryan Trollphy, so I'm gonna wait and see.
I had hope when I thought the kiss was fake, and I still do think it's a dream. But the spoiler of Klaine getting back together within the first two episode dashed my hopes again.
That's mainly just an assumption and speculation. They think a kiss automatically means reunion, but look how I Do turned out. He had sex with Blaine, and went straight back to New York and Adam.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/21/2013, 6:09 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:

That's mainly just an assumption and speculation. They think a kiss automatically means reunion, but look how I Do turned out. He had sex with Blaine, and went straight back to New York and Adam.
But spoilers from an "official" source said they'd get back together. Not just a hook-up. Now I'm dreading it.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/21/2013, 6:11 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:

But spoilers from an "official" source said they'd get back together. Not just a hook-up. Now I'm dreading it.
None of the spoiler sources are "official". They're mainly just trolls who like to rile up the fandom. The only thing that's "official" is whats actually in the show.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/21/2013, 6:13 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:

None of the spoiler sources are "official". They're mainly just trolls who like to rile up the fandom. The only thing that's "official" is whats actually in the show.
But in the past, many of them turn out to be true. This scares me.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/21/2013, 6:16 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:I had hope when I thought the kiss was fake, and I still do think it's a dream. But the spoiler of Klaine getting back together within the first two episode dashed my hopes again.
Hey, I was scared when someone spoiled a Klaine reunion in the Christmas episode, and that didn't happen either. The writers do what they want, and they sometimes randomly change things at the last minute. We'll never know for sure until we watch it.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/21/2013, 6:17 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:That's mainly just an assumption and speculation. They think a kiss automatically means reunion, but look how I Do turned out. He had sex with Blaine, and went straight back to New York and Adam.
Hey, I was scared when someone spoiled a Klaine reunion in the Christmas episode, and that didn't happen either. The writers do what they want, and they sometimes randomly change things at the last minute. We'll never know for sure until we watch it.
I hope you're right....

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/21/2013, 6:18 pm

I am giving up because of what I read in the spoiler tag.
Spoiler:
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/21/2013, 6:18 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

Spoiler:
If this is all true, it makes me sick. Burt especially.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/21/2013, 6:20 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

Spoiler:
I agree about Burt especially.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/21/2013, 6:22 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

Spoiler:
Who wrote this? Because it sounds like someone was ranting and jumping to conclusions.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/21/2013, 6:38 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

Spoiler:
Who wrote this? Because it sounds like someone was ranting and jumping to conclusions.
It is in the Kurt Hummel Appreciation thread page 16  Glorfindel wrote/posted it.  Hopefully it is    someone ranting and jumping to  conclusions. I hope  that is what it is but would not be surprise if they  are true, Upset angry outrage yes. but not surprise.Evil or Very Mad :angry:
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/21/2013, 6:47 pm

Just remember...Burt thought it was a stupid idea only a few episodes before.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/21/2013, 6:52 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Just remember...Burt thought it was a stupid idea only a few episodes before.
True, that is what making me holding out tiny tiny  bit of hope, that they don't completely  ruined Burt.

Last edited by FanofChrisC&MaxA1 on 8/21/2013, 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to fix a typo I just noticed.)
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/21/2013, 6:54 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Just remember...Burt thought it was a stupid idea only a few episodes before.
True, that is what making me ho;ding out tiny tiny  bit of hope, that they don't completely  ruined Burt.
We shall see....

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/21/2013, 6:57 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
True, that is what making me ho;ding out tiny tiny  bit of hope, that they don't completely  ruined Burt.
We shall see....
I will DVR the episode, but will not watch until I know for sure if Burt is ruined or not. If he is ruined I will delete without watching.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/21/2013, 7:01 pm

I think at this point we just need to see the darn episode.

Too much unfounded speculation is not good for the health...blushh 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/21/2013, 7:15 pm

Buenos wrote:I think at this point we just need to see the darn episode.

Too much unfounded speculation is not good for the health...blushh 
True. It's giving us all major stress.Smile 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 8/21/2013, 7:39 pm

That isn't a spoiler, just spec and pre-emptive rage. *g*
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/21/2013, 7:55 pm

It wasn't me! It wasn't me!!! Shocked

Well, I made a post about how it seems that Kurt will be all alone and everyone else pushing him back to Blaine or helping Blaine, but it was not my quote in the spoiler bar a few posts back.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/21/2013, 7:58 pm

Glorfindel wrote:It wasn't me! It wasn't me!!! Shocked

Well, I made a post about how it seems that Kurt will be all alone and everyone else pushing him back to Blaine or helping Blaine, but it was not my quote in the spoiler bar a few posts back.
Okay, thank you.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/21/2013, 8:00 pm

Just to clarify:

Kurt's old friends declaring Blaine a hero and Kurt selfish has already happened in season 4, and Burt has already brought Blaine as a Christmas gift. The rest was just speculating with the knowledge of the spoilers. fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/21/2013, 8:08 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Just to clarify:

Kurt's old friends declaring Blaine a hero and Kurt selfish has already happened in season 4, and Burt has already brought Blaine as a Christmas gift. The rest was just speculating with the knowledge of the spoilers. fanny2
All this is true.Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil  Would they   be declaring  Kurt a hero and Blaine selfish if  Kurt had cheated on Blaine. No they would bash and trash Kurt, . They would not be helping Kurt  get back with Blaine. Burt also would not bring Kurt as a Christmas  gift to Blaine.  I  would not doubt if the writers are Blaine can do no wrong stans.:angry:
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next