Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

+27
FunnyLady
bayth
fountain
Sani
Struckbycolfer
Divalicious
Vir Cotto
Eaton2011
Buenos
Glorfindel
arina
ladydianab
ChrisColferFan1
sjonnepon
msjoanlucette
Emile
ColferInspired
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
Delight
Kurt Hummel
sahhar
fantastica
Jellyrolls
BlueJazz
Ireth
brisallie
31 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

Post  Glorfindel 9/4/2012, 5:03 pm

Prepare to die, there's one more:
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 29 Tumblr_m9uc8rzd3f1qgfb58o1_500

aa54 aa54 aa54 aa54 aa54 aa54 aa54 aa54 aa54 aa54
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

Post  Divalicious 9/4/2012, 5:47 pm

Glee is the only show in american television where someone who is obviously now a sex symbol, isn't capitalized on. These pictures show that in spades. Tall, but not too tall, great bone structure, great hair, expressive eyes, hell, even his ears are cute. Idiots, total idiots, not to run with Kurt becoming like catnip to gay guys in NY, or have women hope, and give the line, "all the good ones are taken, or gay." I don't need him to even date around, I would just like the show to allow the GA to see this gorgeous young man, because like lemmings, since he has been the undesired with toothpick arms, they need it in actual words to move beyond that idea.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/4/2012, 6:02 pm

Divalicious wrote:Glee is the only show in american television where someone who is obviously now a sex symbol, isn't capitalized on. These pictures show that in spades. Tall, but not too tall, great bone structure, great hair, expressive eyes, hell, even his ears are cute.
I know. I'm like this for an hour now:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 29 Candace_heart_eyes

I wonder if Chris had auditioned for Glee the way he looks now, if he would have the same role of effeminate Kurt Hummel? Or if he would have been another Sam, Blaine, Brody, Jake, with the need to take his shirt off in the shower every other episode?

Would Chris be considered Hollywood 'conventional' hot now? Or is he still not the masculine, hero kind of (stereotype) actor? To me he looks just as handsome and 'stud' like as i.e. Zac Efron, Matt Damon or Leonardi di Caprio in their younger years.
It's hard to be objective about this, as we (Kurtsies and Gleeks) all know how Chris looked like 3-4 years ago, and we know his background story.

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/4/2012, 6:03 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 29 Tumblr_m9u9b07fMM1qgfb58o1_500
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/4/2012, 6:28 pm

Divalicious wrote:Glee is the only show in american television where someone who is obviously now a sex symbol, isn't capitalized on. These pictures show that in spades. Tall, but not too tall, great bone structure, great hair, expressive eyes, hell, even his ears are cute. Idiots, total idiots, not to run with Kurt becoming like catnip to gay guys in NY, or have women hope, and give the line, "all the good ones are taken, or gay." I don't need him to even date around, I would just like the show to allow the GA to see this gorgeous young man, because like lemmings, since he has been the undesired with toothpick arms, they need it in actual words to move beyond that idea.

It's Glee. The only tv show which still portrays this tall handsome man as he were undesirable. Personally I only want someone, either girl or boy to tell Kurt "Hey you're handsome man".

And Marie your question is quite interesting. If I were the writers of this show, I would had pick him as the gay who attracts the attention of both men and women but keeping his original personality (and sarcasm). But I don't know if Ryan would had done the same, because they have the proof in front of his eyes how this boy went through puberty twice, but it seems they're blind o.o

OT: now you mentioned Zac Efron, he's another boy who's a handsome man now wub
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/4/2012, 6:51 pm

Divalicious wrote:Glee is the only show in american television where someone who is obviously now a sex symbol, isn't capitalized on. These pictures show that in spades. Tall, but not too tall, great bone structure, great hair, expressive eyes, hell, even his ears are cute. Idiots, total idiots, not to run with Kurt becoming like catnip to gay guys in NY, or have women hope, and give the line, "all the good ones are taken, or gay." I don't need him to even date around, I would just like the show to allow the GA to see this gorgeous young man, because like lemmings, since he has been the undesired with toothpick arms, they need it in actual words to move beyond that idea.

I love your posts, and this is another great one. I agree 100 % with this.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 9/4/2012, 7:10 pm

:angry: why they always have the urge to photoshop everything? rentine

BTW he looks smokin' HOT and i love his cheekbones wub
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/4/2012, 8:34 pm

Those pics ...Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 29 276187572 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 29 276187572 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 29 276187572 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 29 276187572 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 29 276187572 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 29 276187572 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 29 276187572

And he is masculine enough, his features are a lot sharper, he has lost that baby faced look.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/4/2012, 8:46 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 29 Tumblr_m9ulfzAnrq1qe476yo1_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 29 Tumblr_m9ulfzAnrq1qe476yo2_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 29 Tumblr_m9ulfzAnrq1qe476yo5_r1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/4/2012, 9:05 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 29 Tumblr_m9ulfzAnrq1qe476yo1_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 29 Tumblr_m9ulfzAnrq1qe476yo2_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 29 Tumblr_m9ulfzAnrq1qe476yo5_r1_500

Gosh I'd kill for some Kurtana. It'd be so much more fulfilling and interesting to watch instead of Hummelberry.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/4/2012, 9:12 pm

^
I had mentioned before that I'm still a Hummelberry (despite of everything) BUT I would be happy if they give me some Kurtana :D

Btw, the other day I was reading a fic where Santana got pregnant and she asked Kurt to be the father of its baby. It was kinda interesting and weird lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/4/2012, 9:22 pm

i have the feeling that everybody does the Glee finger post and the sitting down (bottom position) post during photo sesessions. Then the photoshopper/editor pair different people up to make up these posters. you can mix and match just about anybody together that way. It doesn't mean the 2 paired up have scenes/stories together.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 9/4/2012, 9:47 pm

This guy is smokin' hot!! More wallpaper for my ipad/iphone! Yummy. Did you notice the little peek of white crundershirt? in one of the pics? I am still waiting to see chest hair (or not chest hair), I am curious what's underneath, tehe. So really how is this guy staying unattached (as far as we know). I can't believe that there are no hook-ups (yes, he is busy, but too busy for some se.. action?). Well.. back to the pictures and purring. Meow!
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/4/2012, 10:25 pm

how does anybody know he's having sex or not? nobody knows and he ain't gonna tell! Razz just because he doens't have someone "permanent" in his arms doesn't mean he's only sleeping w/ Brian the cat. We don't know. We won't know. We shouldn't know. Smile even if we want to know.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 9/4/2012, 10:59 pm

Well, you're right. It is none of my business. It's just the fangirlin' in me. Oh, like no one else has wondered! tonguue I still wonder about his chest. Where was this dreamy guy when I was a teenager. My teen heartthrobs are all old now! But.. Peter Frampton, bless his heart, is still pretty hot! My son who still says "yuck" to my "crush", I have to remind him that anonymous fangirling is okay. If he (Chris) moves next door then it is just creepy and well not mom appropriate. Never too old to appreciate the beauty of Chris Colfer in my opinion.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/4/2012, 11:06 pm

^ there's no shame to have dirty thoughts sista! we are all human, so fangirl all you want. this is a fan site anyway. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/4/2012, 11:15 pm

btw, these photos are tagged w/ "sfjkhakjsdfkhjd" on CCN. Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/4/2012, 11:15 pm

@ladydianab, feel free to fangirl in this place whenever you want :D like Chris is free to do whatever he want with his private life. Ok is true he has a busy life, but who know what happens inside his home or when he goes to a party, probably Brian is the only one who knows those secrets (and his closest friends) Razz
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 9/4/2012, 11:58 pm

Those pics wub
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/5/2012, 12:29 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 29 Tumblr_m9uv254K381qlqqbno2_250
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/5/2012, 4:17 am

How are we all still alive after this delicious pic spam? ded
Maybe we should do a body count, just to make sure we all survived last night? tonguue

sahhar wrote:Gosh I'd kill for some Kurtana. It'd be so much more fulfilling and interesting to watch instead of Hummelberry.
I never warmed up to Santana, especially not in season 3, but that one Kurtana scene in 'Night of Neglect' ("I've got razorblades in my hair.") and the one in 'Michael' (ignoring how that turned into 'Santana saves the day') were sizzling with energy, and I'd love to see more of these 2 bantering and snarking, and working together. Smile
Let's hope RIB+ don't screw up this potential frenemy dynamic too.

fantastica wrote:how does anybody know he's having sex or not? nobody knows and he ain't gonna tell! Razz just because he doens't have someone "permanent" in his arms doesn't mean he's only sleeping w/ Brian the cat. We don't know. We won't know. We shouldn't know. Smile even if we want to know.
PREACH!
He'll let us know when he's ready, or not, and that's up to him too. I actually hope he will be able to keep his private life private for as long as he wants.

I think he's starting to realize that he's hot and loved, and not an ugly duckling anymore, and that's nice. Whatever result that might have in his romantic life is all win for him, but none of our business. suure

ladydianab wrote: My son who still says "yuck" to my "crush", I have to remind him that anonymous fangirling is okay. If he (Chris) moves next door then it is just creepy and well not mom appropriate. Never too old to appreciate the beauty of Chris Colfer in my opinion.
Well, that's an excellent way of looking at it: I'll adopt that mindset. fanny2
Yay, I'm not creepy. ooppss
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 9/5/2012, 4:38 am

I didn't check my computer, and now suddenly my tumblr is flooded with these delicious pictures. I'm a very happy girl right now.

brisallie wrote:@ladydianab, feel free to fangirl in this place whenever you want :D like Chris is free to do whatever he want with his private life. Ok is true he has a busy life, but who know what happens inside his home or when he goes to a party, probably Brian is the only one who knows those secrets (and his closest friends) Razz

Not to mention the lucky guy/guys. :D

Glorfindel wrote:How are we all still alive after this delicious pic spam? ded
Maybe we should do a body count, just to make sure we all survived last night? tonguue

sahhar wrote:Gosh I'd kill for some Kurtana. It'd be so much more fulfilling and interesting to watch instead of Hummelberry.
I never warmed up to Santana, especially not in season 3, but that one Kurtana scene in 'Night of Neglect' ("I've got razorblades in my hair.") and the one in 'Michael' (ignoring how that turned into 'Santana saves the day') were sizzling with energy, and I'd love to see more of these 2 bantering and snarking, and working together. Smile
Let's hope RIB+ don't screw up this potential frenemy dynamic too.

fantastica wrote:how does anybody know he's having sex or not? nobody knows and he ain't gonna tell! Razz just because he doens't have someone "permanent" in his arms doesn't mean he's only sleeping w/ Brian the cat. We don't know. We won't know. We shouldn't know. Smile even if we want to know.
PREACH!
He'll let us know when he's ready, or not, and that's up to him too. I actually hope he will be able to keep his private life private for as long as he wants.

I think he's starting to realize that he's hot and loved, and not an ugly duckling anymore, and that's nice. Whatever result that might have in his romantic life is all win for him, but none of our business. suure

ladydianab wrote: My son who still says "yuck" to my "crush", I have to remind him that anonymous fangirling is okay. If he (Chris) moves next door then it is just creepy and well not mom appropriate. Never too old to appreciate the beauty of Chris Colfer in my opinion.
Well, that's an excellent way of looking at it: I'll adopt that mindset. fanny2
Yay, I'm not creepy. ooppss

Love your post Smile.
Oh, and it's never creepy to fangirl over Chris...in fact, it's inevitable. Razz
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/5/2012, 4:52 am

Ireth wrote:Oh, and it's never creepy to fangirl over Chris...in fact, it's inevitable. Razz
He's a Force of Nature ! Razz
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/5/2012, 7:57 am

Ireth wrote:...

brisallie wrote:@ladydianab, feel free to fangirl in this place whenever you want :D like Chris is free to do whatever he want with his private life. Ok is true he has a busy life, but who know what happens inside his home or when he goes to a party, probably Brian is the only one who knows those secrets (and his closest friends) Razz

Not to mention the lucky guy/guys. :D

I forgot them! Probably those guys or the guy (he's secretly dating lol) signed a confidentiality document. That why they have been so quiet. Razz
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/5/2012, 8:45 am

Another amazing transformation comparison:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 29 Tumblr_m9v0yryU4Z1qahheuo1_r2_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 29 Tumblr_m9v0yryU4Z1qahheuo2_r1_500
source

Un. Be. Liev. Able. ohmy (and I love them both) wub
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next