Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

+27
FunnyLady
bayth
fountain
Sani
Struckbycolfer
Divalicious
Vir Cotto
Eaton2011
Buenos
Glorfindel
arina
ladydianab
ChrisColferFan1
sjonnepon
msjoanlucette
Emile
ColferInspired
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
Delight
Kurt Hummel
sahhar
fantastica
Jellyrolls
BlueJazz
Ireth
brisallie
31 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

Post  BlueJazz 8/8/2012, 11:51 am

Delight wrote:

Hmm... I am now severely tempted to draw TLOS fanart and tweet it to Chris... Even when I'm not much of an artist, I haven't figured out twitter and my scanner is located miles away from where I'm currently at. I swear, this boy is capable of making me do the strangest things for him ooppss

I'm looking forward to it Smile

I really love the Wall Street Journal interview. So many new stuff that we haven't heard of aa54 aa54 I love that he wanna be " Tina Fey slash Woody Allen slash Mickey Mouse" and he didn't read Twilight & Hunger Games wub Oh, Chris, why do you have to be so awesome all the time?

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

Post  Kurt Hummel 8/8/2012, 3:09 pm

Hi everyone. neutre Just wanted to stop by and see what was going on. This morning I experianced my first earthquake and it kind of scared me. Getting ready to get on the bus to Disneyland.

Love the interview.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/8/2012, 3:16 pm

^ I thought earthquake is an everyday thing in California. anyway hope you have a fun day at Disney!

p.s. that's a great interview!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 8/8/2012, 3:22 pm

fantastica wrote:^ I thought earthquake is an everyday thing in California. anyway hope you have a fun day at Disney!

p.s. that's a great interview!

Thanks. I've lived in Nevada my whole life so I've never experienced any earthquakes. Sorry for getting off topic everyone.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  FunnyLady 8/8/2012, 3:29 pm

Kurtsie4ever wrote:Hi everyone. neutre Just wanted to stop by and see what was going on. This morning I experianced my first earthquake and it kind of scared me. Getting ready to get on the bus to Disneyland.

Love the interview.

OMG, hope you all right. Everytime I hear about earthquakes, tornados and other disastors I thank God I live in inland.
However...enjoy your trip to Disneyland Smile
FunnyLady
FunnyLady
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/8/2012, 6:34 pm

Chris as the Magical Mirror on his audiobook:
CCN - Magical Mirror

Hot d*mn!

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 21 Santana+fanning+herself
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/8/2012, 9:23 pm

^
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 21 Tumblr_lzg523aDu51qmqa2wo3_250

Love when this boy does those low deep voices (a little bit raspy)
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 8/9/2012, 5:12 am

FunnyLady wrote:
Kurtsie4ever wrote:Hi everyone. neutre Just wanted to stop by and see what was going on. This morning I experianced my first earthquake and it kind of scared me. Getting ready to get on the bus to Disneyland.

Love the interview.

OMG, hope you all right. Everytime I hear about earthquakes, tornados and other disastors I thank God I live in inland.
However...enjoy your trip to Disneyland Smile

Thanks and I'm fine. neutre Our room shook a little but nothing fell over.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/9/2012, 11:28 am

Chris Colfer to release his first young-adult novel 'Struck by Lightning'.

Chris Colfer to release his first young-adult novel 'Struck by Lightning'.
by Stephan Lee

After the success of his best-selling middle-grade novel The Land of Stories, Glee star Chris Colfer will be publishing his first young-adult novel on Nov. 20. The upcoming novel, titled Struck by Lightning: The Carson Phillips Journal, will be a book adaptation of his movie by the same name, which will be released by Tribeca Film later this year.

Struck By Lightning follows the story of outcast high school senior Carson Phillips, who blackmails the most popular students in his school into contributing to his literary journal to bolster his college application; his goal in life is to get into Northwestern and eventually become the editor of The New Yorker. In addition to Colfer, the film stars Allison Janney, Christina Hendricks, Dermot Mulroney, Sarah Hyland, and Polly Bergen.

Are you excited for Colfer’s first book for teens?
source

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 21 Fangirling-Kurt

(Double posting in a new thread in the 'Chris in literature' section of CCFF.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/9/2012, 3:36 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 21 Fangirling-Kurt TOO
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/9/2012, 3:43 pm

The closest I've seen Chris criticize other perfomers/actors is when he stated that he wouldn't have a ghost writer like others do. So the fact that he will have three books published within a year that he wrote, in the middle of starrign in a TV show and having written one movie already made and another one pending prouction is something at the age of 22, quite frankly is mind boggling. He doesn't realize that people just don't do that. LOL.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/9/2012, 6:41 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 21 Tumblr_m8ic11eo7F1rp439xo1_500

Well, that's about time. Rolling Eyes

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 21 Tumblr_m8ic0qI0fg1qhyhrso1_500
OMG, Kurt would freak out, seeing this (whether in a good way or a bad way). Razz
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/9/2012, 6:58 pm

papa murph must be proud. nice for him to say that.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/9/2012, 9:20 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 21 Tumblr_m8idph7vYX1qe476yo1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 8/10/2012, 9:59 am

Glorfindel wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 21 Tumblr_m8ic11eo7F1rp439xo1_500

Well, that's about time. Rolling Eyes

Now, now, RM just got a twitter account not that long ago, remember? tonguue

It's nice of him to spend the time to read Chris's book, at least neutre

(After all that twitter-love with Lea he displayed previously, I had wondered whether RM was deliberately ignoring Chris for some reason; it's good to see that he still cares about Chris to some extent)
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/10/2012, 4:28 pm

^

You know, I was shocked that RM posted that about Chris, because as you said lately everything has been Lea, so it seems all the caring he had for Chris some years ago has gone but it seems is still there, deeply... very deeply lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/10/2012, 9:20 pm

Chris ariving at LAX airport to get out of town (from CCN):

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 21 Tumblr_m8kbsphltL1qe476yo1_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 21 Tumblr_m8kbsphltL1qe476yo4_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 21 Tumblr_m8kbsphltL1qe476yo6_500

He looks like a 16 yr old newspaper boy.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/10/2012, 10:00 pm

^
Newspaper boy? What that it means? I was gonna say that he looks as good as always when he's not smiling.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 8/10/2012, 10:51 pm

Is it just me or does this guy look really not happy? My first thought when I saw these pictures was that "uh oh, something is terribly wrong". Maybe that is just the mom in me. Wonder where he is going. Does anyone else watch the twitter feed? I did for a while because the comments by fans were actually interesting, and it was fun to see Chris' comments when he would jump on. The last few days twitter has become really creepy and just too "love" crazy and bordering on disturbing. Chris hasn't even been on the last few days, except the tweet to RM. Has fandom gotten out of hand? That would be so sad and actually frightening for Chris Colfer. I feel for him.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  msjoanlucette 8/10/2012, 11:18 pm

I have to say chris does look good in those pictures. :D
but I have to agree Chris doesn't seem to happy.
Maybe it's because of annoying paparazzi?
I wonder if Chris is going to the airport because he's going to NY to film. :D that would be really awesome.
msjoanlucette
msjoanlucette
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/11/2012, 12:19 am

There are more pics, but I won't post them. Poor Chris looks so uncomfortable, they are surrounding him like vultures. It is making me uncomfortable seeing them.

But even when they are asking him questions he stays polite, though he doesn't look happy.

If SBL becomes a massive hit, it will only get worse.

The price of fame.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/11/2012, 12:20 am

you guys are over-reacting. nobody looks happy when not smiling or laughing. Razz seriously, have someone take a picture of you when you are stone faced, and ask a stranger if you looked "happy".

chris always looks a bit annoyed in front of the paps. tbh if someone is flashing lights all over my face when I am not officially posing and am just about doing my own business I would feel annoyed.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 8/11/2012, 12:29 am

Agreed. He actually handles the paparazzi very diplomatically.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/11/2012, 12:51 am

oh my god these paps are like predators... Razz chris is not covering his face; he's taking his sun glasses off.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 21 Tumblr_m8klgxq7dG1r1vufeo7_1280

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 21 Tumblr_m8klgxq7dG1r1vufeo5_250

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 21 Tumblr_m8klgxq7dG1r1vufeo4_1280

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 21 Tumblr_m8klgxq7dG1r1vufeo1_1280
he looks totally grown up.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/11/2012, 12:53 am

I assume there must be a video, since the gifs are already out - this is Chris talking about Catherine Zeta Jones and Julie Andrews appearing on Glee:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 21 Tumblr_m8kluaraUF1qi4s8uo1_250 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 21 Tumblr_m8kluaraUF1qi4s8uo2_250

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 21 Tumblr_m8kluaraUF1qi4s8uo3_250 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 21 Tumblr_m8kluaraUF1qi4s8uo4_250

Chris is so stubborn! Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next