Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

+27
FunnyLady
bayth
fountain
Sani
Struckbycolfer
Divalicious
Vir Cotto
Eaton2011
Buenos
Glorfindel
arina
ladydianab
ChrisColferFan1
sjonnepon
msjoanlucette
Emile
ColferInspired
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
Delight
Kurt Hummel
sahhar
fantastica
Jellyrolls
BlueJazz
Ireth
brisallie
31 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

Post  Emile 7/11/2012, 8:12 am

Delight wrote:And here I thought 'Darren's Nipples' was the worst they could do... blinkk

Talk about Tacky On Twitter indeed.
Seriously... mince

He deleted that tweet btw. I guess he noticed. /facepalm
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

Post  arina 7/11/2012, 11:21 am

Emile wrote:
Delight wrote:And here I thought 'Darren's Nipples' was the worst they could do... blinkk

Seriously... mince

He didn't delete that tweet, but the person changed her twitter name...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 7/11/2012, 1:00 pm

arina wrote:
Emile wrote:

Seriously... mince

He didn't? Then I don't see the it for obscure reasons. Shocked
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 7/11/2012, 2:01 pm

Emile wrote:
arina wrote:
Emile wrote:

Seriously... mince

He didn't? Then I don't see the it for obscure reasons. Shocked
And did you click on "all", maybe you see the tweets without replies...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 7/11/2012, 3:40 pm

^Oh, you're right! I didn't notice the "All/No replies" thing until now! I always thought the page automatically listed all the tweets.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 7/11/2012, 7:07 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Let's change our twitter names to things like "Darren's Nose Hair," "Darren's Fungusy Pinkie Toe Nail," and "Darren's Ear Wax."
I was thinking about claiming the twitter name "Chris Colfer's Belly Button". Well, that won't make a large impact anymore after this.

Darn. dryy tonguue
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/11/2012, 8:02 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Let's change our twitter names to things like "Darren's Nose Hair," "Darren's Fungusy Pinkie Toe Nail," and "Darren's Ear Wax."
I was thinking about claiming the twitter name "Chris Colfer's Belly Button". Well, that won't make a large impact anymore after this.

Darn. dryy tonguue

Why not? We have seen his belly button yet...Oh wait a minute, we saw it last year :p I forgot those pics from the SBL set.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 7/11/2012, 8:12 pm

brisallie wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

Darn. dryy tonguue

Why not? We have seen his belly button yet...Oh wait a minute, we saw it last year :p I forgot those pics from the SBL set.
Exactly. fanny2

The best belly button I ever saw. hapitgh
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 7/11/2012, 9:05 pm

Glorfindel wrote:

Darn. dryy tonguue

Nope, your idea is still way better than the 3 names suggested by Karen fanny2 Tbh, I wish I missed out that post from Karen tonguue

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/11/2012, 9:35 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
brisallie wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

Darn. dryy tonguue

Exactly. fanny2

Agree.

So what about "Chris Colfer's Chest" , I'm sure we haven't seen that lol Besides as BlueJazz pointed, any of these names are less disgusting that the ones proposed for Darren.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/12/2012, 1:37 am

Butt crack. tonguue
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 7/12/2012, 3:18 am

I don't know when but Chris changed his "awkward visit from the kids table while waiting for a History Channel" to "Actor, new author, and possibly 7th in line for the British throne (DNA still pending). I'm also 1/16th Native American but no one believes me." :-)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 7/12/2012, 8:36 am

^

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 5 Tumblr_m719c1Bhpr1qe476yo1_500

Love his new profile photo, btw wub
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 7/12/2012, 9:05 am

^LOL. The summer boredom must has reached Chris too.

I like that photo, but I prefer it in Black&White. wub
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/12/2012, 9:08 am

it was a great coloring job on this particular photo. the other one not so much.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 7/12/2012, 9:10 am

Glorfindel wrote:
brisallie wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

Darn. dryy tonguue

Exactly. fanny2

and the best i will ever will see.
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/12/2012, 10:35 am

Delight wrote:^

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 5 Tumblr_m719c1Bhpr1qe476yo1_500

Love his new profile photo, btw Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 5 413578547

Hmm, after seeing this, it is obvious he has been visiting tumblr again. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 5 1238107359 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 5 650269930

I love all of this. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 5 413578547
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 7/12/2012, 12:24 pm

Emile wrote:^LOL. The summer boredom must has reached Chris too.

Nah, I think he's just procrastinating tonguue Remember that he still has a book to write? Also the asylum movie? Tbh, I wish Chris would swear a little in the movie since it's R-rated fanny2

OT: Emile, what's your avatar? It looks cool coool

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 7/12/2012, 1:22 pm

^Chris seems like a perfectionist, so yeah, he's probably procrastinating. LOL

---
About the avatar - Uh! Do you like it? Because I love it! It's taken from a scene (link!) from 'Jules and Jim'; a French movie, but I'm sure you've heard of it.

Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/12/2012, 2:54 pm

Delight wrote:^

Love his new profile photo, btw wub

Love his new profile too. And did he put that picture? really? I like it wub but the previous one was umm more personal and crazy, maybe he wanna show his sexy side now lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 7/12/2012, 3:10 pm

I have to stay professional on all my tweets so no belly button, etc.. I like what he has done to his avatar/description. I tweeted that he is an interesting brand to watch evolve. I do try to keep a professional yet (OMG Chris is Fantastic!!!) personal fan(atic) in lline and controlled. But with you guys here (don't blow my cover, Please.) I can go "crazy". Thanks for being here.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 7/12/2012, 4:19 pm

^Aww, that's so sweet, Dianna bisou Thanks for joining us, too Smile

Emile wrote:
About the avatar - Uh! Do you like it? Because I love it! It's taken from a scene (link!) from 'Jules and Jim'; a French movie, but I'm sure you've heard of it.

Oh, I love your avatar, too wub But I'm sorry to say that I haven't heard of "Jules and Jim" and I haven't watched any French movie in my life. Thanks for the introducing it to me bisou

New interview (God, we're getting a lot lately, aren't we?):

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 5 Tumblr_m729gl5wDJ1qicu6bo1_500

Source

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 7/12/2012, 4:32 pm

'i look for affection in the wrong places too'

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 5 Th_Glee_Kurt-cry
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 7/12/2012, 4:34 pm

It's a good time to be a Colferite!

These articles, love you guys for finding these, are so good. But Chris is sometimes really intriguing and kinda sad with his answers, like that he states he looks affection from wrong places. I guess it's one of the things that appeals to me since he is sharing the fact that he's not short of flaws and quirkes, quite like the rest of us. I just want to squeeze him and I'm generally not a hugger by nature.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 7/12/2012, 5:04 pm

A wonder for interview with Chris. Enjoyed reading it.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next