Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribeca Announcement & Brian Dannelly tweet spam

+7
Delight
tanita_mors
Ireth
fantastica
brisallie
Shinra17
ColferInspired
11 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tribeca Announcement & Brian Dannelly tweet spam - Page 4 Empty Re: Tribeca Announcement & Brian Dannelly tweet spam

Post  Guest 3/8/2012, 9:09 pm

well damn, take your camera and your stalking shoes cuz I want a zillion pictures!!

Back to top Go down

Tribeca Announcement & Brian Dannelly tweet spam - Page 4 Empty Re: Tribeca Announcement & Brian Dannelly tweet spam

Post  Jellyrolls 3/8/2012, 9:10 pm

Carousel wrote:well damn, take your camera and your stalking shoes cuz I want a zillion pictures!!

I hope it works into my schedule, and I can get tickets.

And I know you want me to really stalk Kim and take a billion pictures of her.

And I'll also have to find a decent hotel rate, and transportation.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/8/2012, 9:11 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Shinra17 wrote:
fantastica wrote:Grrrr... u go to France to date shinra. I thougght u love cc more!
I love CC more, I'll be in LA during this time Smile

It's too bad you are going to be in LA, because I'm bring CC to Paris with me.
don't even think about it. cc will be with ME in NY when you are in paris digging dog poop.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/8/2012, 9:21 pm

Tribeca Announcement & Brian Dannelly tweet spam - Page 4 Struck_by_lightning-2

TFF 2012: Spotlight
Struck By Lightning

Directed by Brian Dannelly, written by Chris Colfer
(USA) – World Premiere, Narrative

Even being killed by a bolt of lightning won’t keep Carson Phillips quiet. A hyper-ambitious and outspoken high school senior in a small-minded town, Carson (Glee’s Chris Colfer) narrates his own funeral and the last few weeks of his life through a series of sarcastic flashbacks in this upbeat and energetic comedy from Saved! director Brian Dannelly. With Allison Janney, Dermot Mulroney, and Drive’s Christina Hendricks.

http://www.tribecafilm.com/news-features/TFF_2012_Spotlight.html

fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/8/2012, 9:24 pm

Tribeca Announcement & Brian Dannelly tweet spam - Page 4 Tumblr_m0lc78ABB31rrrmnwo1_500

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 3/8/2012, 9:27 pm

Sminky wrote:Brian Dannelly is such a sweetheart!

I know!!!!

fantastica wrote:I read that some films going into the festival have already gotten distribution deals, so dist and festival are seperate things. Getting more screening and real critical reviews will up its chance of a good distributor. Hope it's a biggie.

Somehow I got the feeling that they already have a distribution deal, maybe not set in stone, but Brian seems very confident about how it'll be released. Tribeca will just help generate more buzz and critical acclaim, and I'm so excited, especially given the number of films that were submitted and the number that were selected.

Good luck in getting tickets for everyone who's planning to go!
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/8/2012, 9:36 pm

Chris Gorman, who is now in Covert Affairs is one of my favorite people. He was in Ryan Murphy's POPULAR many years ago.

Tribeca Announcement & Brian Dannelly tweet spam - Page 4 Tumblr_m0kyugr67Z1qa5w9eo1_500

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/8/2012, 9:42 pm

Ireth wrote:
Sminky wrote:Brian Dannelly is such a sweetheart!

I know!!!!

fantastica wrote:I read that some films going into the festival have already gotten distribution deals, so dist and festival are seperate things. Getting more screening and real critical reviews will up its chance of a good distributor. Hope it's a biggie.

Somehow I got the feeling that they already have a distribution deal, maybe not set in stone, but Brian seems very confident about how it'll be released. Tribeca will just help generate more buzz and critical acclaim, and I'm so excited, especially given the number of films that were submitted and the number that were selected.

Good luck in getting tickets for everyone who's planning to go!

I'll bet Fantastica's house that there are several offers on the table already. It's just a matter of picking the one that is going to be best for them. Chris' name is big enough to make the distributors interested.

I would think that the reaction by both critics and fans at Tribeca will help determine whether it gets a limited release in small "artsy" theatres or more widespread release in the big chains.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/8/2012, 9:46 pm

Wow, I didn't realize that there are only 22 films and 12 documentaries in the festival.

Hopefully it will have many screenings so lots of people can see it.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/8/2012, 9:52 pm

I bet availability is very limited. There are only 2 screening rooms in teh theater. so I am not sure how many screenings each movie will get. SBL already has quite some buzz and Chris has enough fans who want to see it early, so it will be in "hot demand" category I think. I am really praying hard for tickets to be available by April 10. thank god I have Amex card.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/8/2012, 10:51 pm

I am so happy for Chris and the rest of the cast and crew of this film.

This is excellent amazing news. Tribeca Announcement & Brian Dannelly tweet spam - Page 4 650269930

Of course I'm jealous of the people that will get to go. But I am also happy for them to get this opportunity to see this movie.

If it does get or already have a world wide release, I think Australia could get it. And I will definitely making sure I get the first tickets that come out in my suburb.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/8/2012, 10:53 pm

If I am lucky enough to get a ticket to see hte movie I promise I will write a three sentence review that won't spoil anything!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/8/2012, 10:59 pm

fantastica wrote:If I am lucky enough to get a ticket to see hte movie I promise I will write a three sentence review that won't spoil anything!

This is her review:

Me Kim
Me love Chris
Me think SBL is good.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/8/2012, 11:09 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
fantastica wrote:If I am lucky enough to get a ticket to see hte movie I promise I will write a three sentence review that won't spoil anything!

This is her review:

Me Kim
Me love Chris
Me think SBL is good.

Tribeca Announcement & Brian Dannelly tweet spam - Page 4 3429310274 Tribeca Announcement & Brian Dannelly tweet spam - Page 4 3429310274 Tribeca Announcement & Brian Dannelly tweet spam - Page 4 3429310274

If was me I think my sentences would be so long they would be like paragraphs. Tribeca Announcement & Brian Dannelly tweet spam - Page 4 3429310274

I hope the security is tight so no-one does something stupid and try to record it. Tribeca Announcement & Brian Dannelly tweet spam - Page 4 3181402168

But with the past screenings I'm sure they are prepared so that it won't happen.

Critics make me nervous, but I am interested in how they will view it.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/8/2012, 11:10 pm

I just updated my moto after seeing ColferInspired's moto.

me wickedy wicked.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/8/2012, 11:14 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
Critics make me nervous, but I am interested in how they will view it.
we need critics reviews. fan reviews mean nothing. critics will write reviews on all major newspapers, online, magazines, radio, even tv. Yes they can be just as bias and opinionated, but their voices have a lot of weight in public's eyes. I am looking forward to see them. I hope hte majority of them is positive.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/8/2012, 11:30 pm

Tribeca Announcement & Brian Dannelly tweet spam - Page 4 Tumblr_m0ld3vKPFK1qc4ojbo1_400

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/8/2012, 11:59 pm

fantastica wrote:I just updated my moto after seeing ColferInspired's moto.

me wickedy wicked.

I love it.Tribeca Announcement & Brian Dannelly tweet spam - Page 4 3429310274 Tribeca Announcement & Brian Dannelly tweet spam - Page 4 3429310274

Thing is I am bad procrastinater, so I am trying to be a doer, but it is really hard.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/9/2012, 12:08 am

^ me too! therefore I simply don't do it. why forcing yourself to be someone you are not? Wink

now don't listen to me, because I only give wicked advice.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/9/2012, 3:36 am

Tribeca Announcement & Brian Dannelly tweet spam - Page 4 Tumblr_m0kwq1Y4Bw1qmeaglo1_500
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/9/2012, 4:43 am

seems like they have a plan, to expand...
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/9/2012, 5:20 am

Tribeca Announcement & Brian Dannelly tweet spam - Page 4 Tumblr_m0lxisQjpk1qhdh10o1_500

Tribeca Announcement & Brian Dannelly tweet spam - Page 4 Tumblr_m0lxisQjpk1qhdh10o2_500
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/9/2012, 5:45 am

only one screening? forget about getting tickets then. :( The theater is normal sized and not huge. it will fill out in a matter of days if not weeks and definitely before the end of March.

Now I feel even worse then those who are not living in NY. If I live in NY and can't go, it's really upsetting.

I wonder if I shoudl plunge down the 250 bucks just to see this one movie, and give way the rest of the tickets to my son who lives in the city few blocks away from the theater.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 3/9/2012, 7:30 am

I live a continent away, so I'm already resigned to the fact that I won't be able to watch the premiere of SBL. It does look like it won't be easy to get tickets if the screening of each movie is so limited at the film festival.

Dang. I really hope that Brian Dannelly's optimistic view is not unfounded and that SBL will get shown Down Under at some point in the future.

I hope that tumblr will remain respectful of Chris's hard work and not release too many spoiler-y reviews after the premiere. All these advanced screenings of SBL are really rubbing it in for those of us who are not so lucky :(
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/9/2012, 7:53 am

I hope most people at the screening are film critics and potential distributors rather than loud and obnoxious teen fans who may give non-fans bad reactions. I would hate to see fans take away all the seats that movie critics would have, becaues the more these pros see the movie the more they can write about it, generating more real buzz. I am pretty confident that most critics will give generally positive reviews.

fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next