Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Struck by Lightning Main thread

+53
mae55
MoviesAreLife
opals
kac
bayth
M&M
coxfire
Catt24
msjoanlucette
Ranwing
MissSoniaPP
sheny
Piciollina
tamara04
Adamina
ladydianab
FunnyLady
Eaton2011
zuppid
Sani
ChrisColferFan1
BlueJazz
CCfan93
Heyerchick
Esme
Buenos
E-ko
valkeakuulas
fountain
paulopf
Divalicious
Glorfindel
mellama
sahhar
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
red texta
Emile
sjonnepon
Delight
Sminky
ColferInspired
arina
Coolbeans3131
ry_kurtsie
tanita_mors
brisallie
ColferGirl
Shinra17
dap1217
Struck by Lightning
Jellyrolls
fantastica
57 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Struck by Lightning Main thread

Post  ColferInspired 7/26/2013, 10:50 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:*is still waiting for SBL to appear on TV where I live* fanny2 

It should be some day.

I am just happy that other countries are getting to see it.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Struck by Lightning Main thread

Post  Lottie2303 7/27/2013, 9:06 am

Don't know if it was mentioned yet, but SBL the DVD will be released in the UK at the end of September. So everyone in Europe (Region 2) can actually buy the movie legally and watch it anytime we/I want neutre .
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/27/2013, 3:29 pm

You know something cool? Canada received the SBL DVD before Americans did! Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/1/2013, 5:04 am

My SBL DVD is arriving any day bounce 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 10/3/2013, 6:59 pm

I rewatched Struck By Lightning about a week or two ago for the first time since it came out. I forgot how much I loved Carson and felt kinda sorry for him.

I found a fanfiction where Kurt and Carson are twins but it started getting a little weird for me. Carson would think that Kurt looked hot when he was wearing skinny jeans at some parts.

I'm still hoping to buy the DVD one day.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/3/2013, 7:39 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:My SBL DVD is arriving any day bounce 

Hope you enjoy it, I plan on buying it sometime this month.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 10/11/2013, 2:32 am

Kurt Hummel wrote:I rewatched Struck By Lightning about a week or two ago for the first time since it came out. I forgot how much I loved Carson and felt kinda sorry for him.

I found a fanfiction where Kurt and Carson are twins but it started getting a little weird for me. Carson would think that Kurt looked hot when he was wearing skinny jeans at some parts.

Are you talking about Unbreakable Bonds? That fanfiction is amazing. it does have incest though and it even warns you about it, and while it's normally not my thing, they made it work. Seriously, I could read any sort of story if it's well-written enough and this story is. It's just...ugh. Heart wrenching and beautiful. It's in my top 5 Kurt stories. I actually wrote a review on it on tumblr, which I can upload on here if you want me to. But yes, that story is heaven in fanfiction form. wub 
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 10/11/2013, 3:31 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Kurt Hummel wrote:I rewatched Struck By Lightning about a week or two ago for the first time since it came out. I forgot how much I loved Carson and felt kinda sorry for him.

Are you talking about Unbreakable Bonds? That fanfiction is amazing. it does have incest though and it even warns you about it, and while it's normally not my thing, they made it work. Seriously, I could read any sort of story if it's well-written enough and this story is. It's just...ugh. Heart wrenching and beautiful. It's in my top 5 Kurt stories. I actually wrote a review on it on tumblr, which I can upload on here if you want me to. But yes, that story is heaven in fanfiction form. wub 
No but it was by the same person. If I can find it, I'll post a link if you want to read it. I did read the first chapter of Unbreakable Bonds but stopped because incest is really weird to me.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/23/2013, 3:05 pm

Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 40 Tumblr_mv4utje5XG1r2tx2go1_500

Sky Movies will premiere Struck By Lightning on November 15 in the UK.
x
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/23/2013, 8:36 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 40 Tumblr_mv4utje5XG1r2tx2go1_500

Sky Movies will premiere Struck By Lightning on November 15 in the UK.
x
This movie has really become a success, and it did it without a massive theatre release. That is an incredible achievement. Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 10/23/2013, 9:21 pm

There is a saying 'talent will out'.  And I firmly believe that Chris is the one in a million type of talent that is so rarely seen.  I saw from his first frame in Glee with his 'help me' eyes.  My favorite use of this saying is by the one in a billion talent - Freddie Mercury:

Freddie Mercury is quoted saying, “Talent will out, my dears” after recording Bohemian Rhapsody.
When Freddie sat at the piano and first played ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ to the band, producer Roy Baker said, “Freddie set out three impressive verses then stopped and said, ‘Now dear, this is where the opera section comes in.” This was before pre-digital days. The 180-voice ‘chorus’ in Bohemian Rhapsody (all Mercury/May/Taylor vocals) was recorded over seven straight 12-hour days.
“Talent will out, my dears” was Freddie's comment at the end.
Struck by Lightning is a success because of a slew of people, but it came from the mind, heart and soul of Chris Colfer. I love my idol. Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 40 Flirtysmile3
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/23/2013, 10:02 pm

bayth wrote:There is a saying 'talent will out'.  And I firmly believe that Chris is the one in a million type of talent that is so rarely seen.  I saw from his first frame in Glee with his 'help me' eyes.  My favorite use of this saying is by the one in a billion talent - Freddie Mercury:

Freddie Mercury is quoted saying, “Talent will out, my dears” after recording Bohemian Rhapsody.
When Freddie sat at the piano and first played ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ to the band, producer Roy Baker said, “Freddie set out three impressive verses then stopped and said, ‘Now dear, this is where the opera section comes in.” This was before pre-digital days. The 180-voice ‘chorus’ in Bohemian Rhapsody (all Mercury/May/Taylor vocals) was recorded over seven straight 12-hour days.
“Talent will out, my dears” was Freddie's comment at the end.
Struck by Lightning is a success because of a slew of people, but it came from the mind, heart and soul of Chris Colfer.   I love my idol. Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 40 Flirtysmile3
So many people from teens to adults can relate to this movie.

Chris seems to understand people and society better than RIB.

He is a true inspiration.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/10/2013, 3:40 am

This is France's Itunes.

Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 40 Tumblr_mxjyl5cGA31qiswdyo1_500

Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 40 Tumblr_mxjyl5cGA31qiswdyo2_400

Guess who’s number 1 in the independant category on Itunes sells? He was number 4 last week. That’s good. It’s on the facebook page
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/10/2013, 5:42 am

^Wow, that's great!

Now that SBL is a success in France I hope we will finally get some news if the movie will come to the Netherlands and Belgium as well, if only as a dvd with subtitles.
So far all we can do here is order the movie in the English version, but that version of course has no Dutch subtitles.

As Belgium has Dutch and French as its languages, now that SBL is available in French maybe that will open the market for it in Belgium as well, and when there's a French version in Belgium there also needs to be a Dutch (subtitled) one, and if so then the Dutch fans can profit from that as well. Fingers crossed.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/3/2014, 8:51 pm

Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 40 Tumblr_n0dwo4SE7R1qe476yo1_500

Here is Struck By Lightning’s Turkish version. It’s named “İlham Perisi” which means “Inspiring Fairy” in Turkish.
x

'Inspiring Fairy', what a beautiful title (although so different than 'Struck by Lightning').
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/3/2014, 12:13 pm

Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 40 Tumblr_n5071wqSex1rpjh7do1_500
Struck by Lightning will be out in Germany (and in German) on June 27.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/7/2014, 3:12 am

Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 40 Tumblr_n6r467W7Ko1sjlu2yo1_500

Struck By Lightning with Finnish subtitles.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/7/2014, 10:35 am

^Still waiting for the Dutch subtitles version being released.  dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 6/26/2014, 10:32 pm

Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 40 Tumblr_n7ssf0PPn31qe476yo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 6/27/2014, 3:08 pm

http://chriscolfernews.com/

Nice big gif of the German cover of SBL

Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 40 Tumblr_n5082uXDYl1r2tx2go1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 7/30/2015, 8:19 pm

Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 40 Tumblr_nsb24t4aB01u8hz1do1_1280

bpdannelly: #tbt #sbl
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/25/2016, 6:18 pm

Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 40 Tumblr_o67eo11LTF1qjlzrgo1_500

Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 40 Tumblr_o67ebyy2Xh1u88r6co1_r1_500

-ETA-
There's more:

Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 40 Tumblr_o67rbxuIRK1u88r6co1_r1_500

Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 40 Tumblr_o67rbxuIRK1u88r6co2_r1_500

Struck by Lightning Main thread - Page 40 Tumblr_o67rdfGnLI1u88r6co1_500
hrhchriscolfer I was so touched by this today! Can’t thank you all enough. It means the world when a passion project is still getting recognition three years later. #SBL #MotherStruckers #StruckYeah @tribeca
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40