Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2

+35
M&M
Struckbycolfer
E-ko
dap1217
msjoanlucette
fountain
sheny
Georgette888
fireangel
kac
mellama
BlueJazz
valkeakuulas
Kurt Hummel
Divalicious
Buenos
Ireth
Esme
happydays
sahhar
tanita_mors
Shinra17
arina
red texta
Jellyrolls
Emile
paulopf
brisallie
Delight
Glorfindel
Heyerchick
ColferInspired
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
CCfan93
39 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2

Post  Emile 6/29/2012, 12:01 pm

Shinra17 wrote:for those who haven't seen it, Abraham Lim's reaction when they discovered that Cory is the mentor. Everybody is super excited and he's like WTH???

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 38 Tumblr_m5ypz5W6Jx1qzl9k5o1_r2_500
What I find amusing in this gif is the guy on the right: he's excited, so he raises up his hands, but he moves carefully because he doesn't want to mess up his perfectly combed hair, haha.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2

Post  ColferGirl 6/29/2012, 1:14 pm

Shinra17 wrote:

ColferInspired wrote:I don't know if anyone if interested or not, but I thought I would post it instead:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 38 Tumblr_m6cw1sgZxe1qzujbto1_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 38 Snaps00044-35e7bdf
He was the one who expected Chris instead of Cory in one of the TGP eps lol

Awww, these tweets are so sweet! I've been watching TGP 2, and I really like Abraham. I've also been watching his blog videos which are pretty entertaining too, he seems like a really nice, thoughtful guy. I hope he makes it to the top 4, if not to Glee itself. Smile

Anyone who loves Chris is automatically more deserving than the other contestants! vexe

Love Chris's twitter spree! The snowman one made me laugh, and I'm also very happy that he expressed he'd still love to do acting AND writing, instead of just one or the other. Also laughed at the thought of Brian reading spy novels. Razz

All the talk of TLOS reminds me that there's LESS THAN 3 WEEKS until it comes out!!! SOOOOO EXCITED!!! hola
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/29/2012, 2:01 pm

"Cool Kids' Table - Season 1: Episode 4"
Kenzie and Blake invite Chris Colfer to their table only to find out that he has some scary news.

Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 6/29/2012, 2:26 pm

^...What is this?! LOL. His expressions were funny.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/29/2012, 2:28 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 38 Tumblr_m6dzv2SpAe1r2y6uho1_500

Razz
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 6/29/2012, 2:33 pm

Shinra17 wrote:"Cool Kids' Table - Season 1: Episode 4"
Kenzie and Blake invite Chris Colfer to their table only to find out that he has some scary news.

This video is so random but it's hilarious somehow, I couldn't stop smiling. I love his crazed end of the world faces going on here. Razz
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/29/2012, 2:41 pm

What a funnily weird plugging video...more of Chris in another setting than Glee is required, he can be funny. "And then we die." That's a great gif that's going to be flying around for a long time. But the sad fact is that Chris would not be allowed into some of the real "cool kids" table even now, he's way too intelligent and nerdy for them.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 6/29/2012, 2:47 pm

That video was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing. Oh Chris Laughing

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/29/2012, 2:54 pm

Shinra17 wrote:for those who haven't seen it, Abraham Lim's reaction when they discovered that Cory is the mentor. Everybody is super excited and he's like WTH???

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 38 Tumblr_m5ypz5W6Jx1qzl9k5o1_r2_500

I've seen this before and I just LOVE his reaction wub I may be starting to like that guy and hope that he stays until the last ep. Oops, my bias is showing humhum

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/29/2012, 3:15 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 38 Tumblr_m6dzea1Gnk1qe04alo1_500
what Chris think of Glee? Smile

Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  E-ko 6/29/2012, 3:56 pm

^ I wish. I really wish.

That was so much fun, though! I'm hoping there's lots more where these came from.

E-ko
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 6/29/2012, 4:16 pm

Love that video! I was laughing the whole time. I loved when Chris just randomly pulled out his book. Razz
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 6/29/2012, 6:53 pm

Shinra17 wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 38 Tumblr_m6dzea1Gnk1qe04alo1_500
what Chris think of Glee? Smile
Haha, let's pretend.

------------------------------
This is too cute, it has to be posted:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 38 Tumblr_m6e0i72dvE1rtx3n1o2_500
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/29/2012, 7:34 pm

Delight wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 38 Tumblr_m6cxd5s6Xp1qkxuj7o6_500

Am I the only one here whose mind went to a filthy place after reading this tweet? Shocked

Looks like I am the only one....

NO! I thought about it before you did. tonguue

Shinra17 wrote:
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 38 Snaps00044-35e7bdf
He was the one who expected Chris instead of Cory in one of the TGP eps lol

I now ship Chris w/ Abraham Limcoln the vampire hunter. I hope he will last at least to Chris' episode and I hope they have a good time together. I will root for any Kurtsie to win this thing if possible.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/29/2012, 7:45 pm

tanita_mors wrote:
I know, like embarrassingly bad taste in music. He needs a good musicvention, fast.
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 38 I_vol
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/29/2012, 7:47 pm

^ we know you would! and we all recommend you to be Chris' personal music teacher. Can you teach him via Skype?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 6/29/2012, 7:57 pm

Fantastica, That is so hysterical! Wonder when this was taped. I finally watched all the videos of ALA (thanks again, paulo) and noticed that Chris seemed a lot thinnner and tired. Or is that just me thinking that? Anyway, love the end of world video. My son and I joke a lot about 12/21 and Patrick's (my kiddo) reply is that at least he will have two days of school break before the end. I will have to show him this video. He'll probably think mom is nuts.

diana
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/29/2012, 8:01 pm

fantastica wrote:^ we know you would! and we all recommend you to be Chris' personal music teacher. Can you teach him via Skype?
Nope, only in person, preferably in a cosy private room with lots of candles and rose petals.

Razz

(But I'd accept Skype if he'd want my help.)

Last edited by Glorfindel on 6/29/2012, 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 6/29/2012, 8:03 pm

Oops! sorry to the person who first posted this video. I just hit reply and off I babbled. This stuff is great.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 6/29/2012, 8:10 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
fantastica wrote:^ we know you would! and we all recommend you to be Chris' personal music teacher. Can you teach him via Skype?
Nope, only in person, preferably in a cosy private room with lots of candles and rose petals.

Razz

And a nice, big 4-poster. phr34r

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 38 Tumblr_m4nimeLJ0Y1r3w1gl
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/29/2012, 8:22 pm

tanita_mors wrote:And a nice, big 4-poster. phr34r

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 38 Tumblr_m4nimeLJ0Y1r3w1gl
You betcha. fanny2

If only he wasn't gay.....

and too young for me.....

and an ocean and a continent away.....

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 38 Sigh-Chris
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/29/2012, 10:08 pm

ladydianab wrote:Oops! sorry to the person who first posted this video. I just hit reply and off I babbled. This stuff is great.

feel free to babble. I think my first 100 posts were all "practice" posts, until I got hte hang of it, then i started to really spam the forum! Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/29/2012, 10:44 pm

Shinra17 wrote:"Cool Kids' Table - Season 1: Episode 4"

Is this an internet tv show? I like how they're chatting and suddenly from nowhere Chris started promoting his book. I've seen that on Late Shows hahaha.

Glorfindel wrote:

Razz

Naughty girl or Should I say smart girl? Razz
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 6/29/2012, 11:23 pm

So this is the face that Chris makes when he talks about the earth getting choked up by lava and ash....

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 38 Insanechris

I want Chris's mental asylum film NOW (even though it hasn't, you know, been filmed yet).

Love that he took the chance to promote TLOS Smile

fantastica wrote:
Delight wrote:

Am I the only one here whose mind went to a filthy place after reading this tweet? Shocked

Looks like I am the only one....

NO! I thought about it before you did. tonguue

Whew! Thank goodness I'm not alone in my perversity overactive imagination tonguue

ladydianab wrote:Oops! sorry to the person who first posted this video. I just hit reply and off I babbled. This stuff is great.

Babble away Wink . Practice makes perfect. Let us know how your son reacted to Chris's end of the world predictions Smile
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/29/2012, 11:34 pm

Thanks for the video. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 38 650269930

Chris looked crazy but hot as well. It makes me want this asylum movie even more.

I loved this it was so funny. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 38 3429310274

I have been saying about the myin calender for years. He really thinks like me, it is wonderful but mindblowing as well. The myins were wiped out, that is how I think why they didn't continue the calender. It is just a calender, it doesn't mean the world is ending. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 38 3429310274
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next