Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2

+35
M&M
Struckbycolfer
E-ko
dap1217
msjoanlucette
fountain
sheny
Georgette888
fireangel
kac
mellama
BlueJazz
valkeakuulas
Kurt Hummel
Divalicious
Buenos
Ireth
Esme
happydays
sahhar
tanita_mors
Shinra17
arina
red texta
Jellyrolls
Emile
paulopf
brisallie
Delight
Glorfindel
Heyerchick
ColferInspired
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
CCfan93
39 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2

Post  BlueJazz 7/3/2012, 2:01 pm

A tweet from one of the TGP 2 cast members:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 40 Tumblr_m6kz2cLyyW1ryf1feo1_500

Does anyone here watch that show? I'm only waiting for the last ep tonguue

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2

Post  fantastica 7/3/2012, 2:33 pm

^ such as crying. tonguue
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 7/3/2012, 2:37 pm

Delight wrote:Slow Chris news day, so have a tweet and a look at some interesting fan creations (I found these on CCN tumblr):

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 40 Tumblr_m6ikdzjIfo1qe476yo1_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 40 Tumblr_m6gp6pwDfP1qdboxlo1_500
Uh, those are really well-done! *-*

fantastica wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 40 Tumblr_m6kxx2OqbP1ruh12jo1_500

Kikkerland KRL27TC Thunderbolt LED Keychain with Sound.
Of course, a thunderbolt kaychain with sound. LOL.

Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/3/2012, 2:49 pm

BlueJazz wrote:A tweet from one of the TGP 2 cast members:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 40 Tumblr_m6kz2cLyyW1ryf1feo1_500

I've been watching it. There's a thread about in the culture point.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 7/3/2012, 3:38 pm

fantastica wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 40 Tumblr_m6kxx2OqbP1ruh12jo1_500

He just seems to be losing fat tissue and gain muscle. (I'm just wishing he will not get that same effect that one unmetionable has, the scrawny muscled arms. I'm picky that way. Embarassed ) And I still love he's not dressing up for his everyday life just incase he might get photographed. Although he would nicely fit in to run an ad campaign for some clothing line, he wears anything well and I'd much rather see him wearing something nice and well suited instead of a shirtless photoshoot. I know old fashioned, why can't some menswear desingner find him inspirational and desperately demand him to spearhead a campaign.

Where is this man finding time to do all this stuff on his holiday: writing his new book, doing already the promos for the LoS, whilst casually having time to do some shopping with Ashley. I'm glad that we sometimes don't hear anything from him because then I know he might not have to actually work on anything PR/work related. When I'm on a holiday I do nothing by lie still.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/3/2012, 5:51 pm

fantastica wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 40 Tumblr_m6ktwgy9As1qau977o1_500

all i see is chrundershirt. dryy

Kikkerland KRL27TC Thunderbolt LED Keychain with Sound.

dryy I didn't see the chrundershirt Kim so thanks. Only Chris wears an undershirt under a t-shirt blinkk

BTW I want that key chain because is useful and the second pic is from Fashion of Glee?.

BlueJazz wrote:A tweet from one of the TGP 2 cast members:

I started to watch it this week. I know this girl was already eliminated and is like the female version of Bieber lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 7/3/2012, 5:55 pm

I agree! He's looking pretty good. So when was the picture taken? Who got close enough to take it, LOL. He seems pretty casual. This is one guy that is really coming into his own and gets better looking as he gets older. I like the self confidence without the arrogance. Can't wait to see more pictures as his book tour heats up. Just wish that he was coming near my area, darn it!

di
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 7/3/2012, 6:02 pm

"I didn't see the chrundershirt Kim so thanks. Only Chris wears an undershirt under a t-shirt"

My kiddo does that!!! (he's 14). He wears a tank/undershirt everyday, rain or shine, summer or winter. Right now it is 103 degrees outside and my son is wearing an undershirt under a t-shirt. Must be a guy thing we don't get.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/3/2012, 6:12 pm

^

I guess it was taken last weekend when he tweeted the picture he took in front of Barnes & Noble Razz and maybe the "photographer" had a camera or cell phone which had a lens able to get closer to people not mattering the distance. You know the pixels.

My kiddo does that!!! (he's 14). He wears a tank/undershirt everyday, rain or shine, summer or winter. Right now it is 103 degrees outside and my son is wearing an undershirt under a t-shirt. Must be a guy thing we don't get.

Why??! Ok I used to wear an undershirt with long sleeves under my tee when I was your son's age because I felt fat ,so probably boys feel insecure about something, specially at that age or its comfortable. I'd go for the second one.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/3/2012, 7:42 pm

ladydianab wrote:I agree! He's looking pretty good. So when was the picture taken? Who got close enough to take it, LOL. He seems pretty casual. This is one guy that is really coming into his own and gets better looking as he gets older. I like the self confidence without the arrogance. Can't wait to see more pictures as his book tour heats up. Just wish that he was coming near my area, darn it!

this picture was taken yesterday. 7/2/1012 according to CCN.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/3/2012, 7:46 pm

ladydianab wrote:"I didn't see the chrundershirt Kim so thanks. Only Chris wears an undershirt under a t-shirt"

both my kiddos go topless when the therm goes up. they do that after their dad. in the summer time you will a bunch of half naked guys walk around the house in their undies. it can be quite intimidating. Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/3/2012, 8:15 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 40 Tumblr_m6ltu6HVlI1qzznsgo1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/3/2012, 8:17 pm

haha, chris is w/ ashley yesterday at the Grove:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 40 Tumblr_m6l86yA9Vs1qgfb58o2_250

and boy, walking and texting is dangerous! no wonder he literally walked into the camera-man/woman's face!

btw it does appear that he was walking right past hte BnN store.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/3/2012, 9:33 pm

fantastica wrote:haha, chris is w/ ashley yesterday at the Grove:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 40 Tumblr_m6l86yA9Vs1qgfb58o2_250

and boy, walking and texting is dangerous! no wonder he literally walked into the camera-man/woman's face!

btw it does appear that he was walking right past hte BnN store.

Don't complain with the walking and texting. he was probably tweeting that picture to us Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/3/2012, 10:15 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 40 Tumblr_m6lutej5oZ1qhc6zwo1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/3/2012, 10:15 pm

i want to see chris walking into a tree.

-------

https://chriscolferfanforum.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=268
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40