Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2

+35
M&M
Struckbycolfer
E-ko
dap1217
msjoanlucette
fountain
sheny
Georgette888
fireangel
kac
mellama
BlueJazz
valkeakuulas
Kurt Hummel
Divalicious
Buenos
Ireth
Esme
happydays
sahhar
tanita_mors
Shinra17
arina
red texta
Jellyrolls
Emile
paulopf
brisallie
Delight
Glorfindel
Heyerchick
ColferInspired
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
CCfan93
39 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2

Post  Ireth 6/13/2012, 11:26 pm

fantastica wrote:somebody must have the back door to this twitter trending thing.

Maybe the big bosses at Twitter are fans of Chris Razz
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2

Post  sahhar 6/14/2012, 12:54 am

Ireth wrote:
fantastica wrote:somebody must have the back door to this twitter trending thing.

Maybe the big bosses at Twitter are fans of Chris Razz

Whoever they are, bless them Smile .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 6/14/2012, 1:12 am

Shinra17 wrote:
They are funny, in the lead actress category, they wrote Lea deserves a nod just for the car scene in 3x22 alone. Suddenly, the non-comical aspect is no more a problem... Rolling Eyes

Are they able to submit episodes past 'Choke'? I thought I've read something about a time cut-off for episodes that can be submitted for consideration of Emmy nominations.

Chris had gotten his Emmy nominations in the past for his dramatic acting (Laryngitis, Grilled Cheezus), so here's to hoping that he'd get another this year. He'll most likely be disadvantaged again in the comedy category, but that's nothing new. Jane Lynch had been able to be funny as Sue Sylvester (hence, her Emmy win in 2010). Kurt... not so much.

They should stop labeling Glee as a comedy. But I have a feeling that Glee and its cast would have less chances of nominations or wins if they have to compete in the drama category.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/14/2012, 7:29 am

Delight wrote:

They should stop labeling Glee as a comedy. But I have a feeling that Glee and its cast would have less chances of nominations or wins if they have to compete in the drama category.

Haha! I agree. Glee just can't win no matter in Comedy or drama category right now moque

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/14/2012, 7:31 am

Not to kill the buzz here but I suspect the people behind these trending stuff are mostly klainers.

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/14/2012, 10:57 am

Nomination Status: After two straight nominations, it makes sense to keep predicting Colfer til he’s out.

In His Favor: Colfer hasn’t been funny on “Glee” for years. Then again, “Glee” hasn’t been funny for years. What Colfer has been is terrifically dramatic, so whether you concentrate on Kurt’s NYADA audition or the Karofsky arc or Colfer’s all-too-rare scenes with Mike O’Malley, there are plenty of good moments to showcase.

Working Against Him: The bloom is off the “Glee” rose, at least somewhat and it remains to be seen who Emmy voters will punish. Colfer went from 2011 Golden Globe winner to not nominated this year and he went from SAG Award nominee to not nominated. In a tougher year, he’d be in nomination danger.

source
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/14/2012, 10:59 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 30 Tumblr_m5c5xwUNBJ1qzzzloo1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/14/2012, 1:32 pm

fantastica wrote:
Nomination Status: After two straight nominations, it makes sense to keep predicting Colfer til he’s out.

In His Favor: Colfer hasn’t been funny on “Glee” for years. Then again, “Glee” hasn’t been funny for years. What Colfer has been is terrifically dramatic, so whether you concentrate on Kurt’s NYADA audition or the Karofsky arc or Colfer’s all-too-rare scenes with Mike O’Malley, there are plenty of good moments to showcase.

Working Against Him: The bloom is off the “Glee” rose, at least somewhat and it remains to be seen who Emmy voters will punish. Colfer went from 2011 Golden Globe winner to not nominated this year and he went from SAG Award nominee to not nominated. In a tougher year, he’d be in nomination danger.

source

I think the bolded is the truest thing I read these days after all the lies from Trollphy. Same thing applies to Lea and I'm still baffled why the other website listed her dramatic scenes as "pros" that increases her chance at getting a nom blinkk

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  E-ko 6/14/2012, 4:01 pm

^ I don't know. I think there's a little more leeway for Leads in Comedies, but I don't think Lea's work (or screen-time) in the finale was strong enough to warrant a nom much less a win. Of course I could be wrong.

fantastica wrote:

source
Lol, I think the best part about this prediction is the fact that they rather pointedly excluded any story-lines featuring Blaine. It's nice to know that the critics, however subtly, also think it detrimental to Chris anytime they're forced to share a screen and/or lines.

That said I'm pretty firmly in the no-nom camp. Perhaps Glee will snag one, and for old time's sake Jane, but I'm betting that's about it. The rose is dead, Gracie.

E-ko
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/14/2012, 6:37 pm

Delight wrote:They should stop labeling Glee as a comedy. But I have a feeling that Glee and its cast would have less chances of nominations or wins if they have to compete in the drama category.
Yep. If Glee fails at being a comedy, it fails even harder at being a drama. With the level of acting on Glee, it wouldn't be a funny drama but a ridiculous one.

E-ko wrote:^ I don't know. I think there's a little more leeway for Leads in Comedies, but I don't think Lea's work (or screen-time) in the finale was strong enough to warrant a nom much less a win. Of course I could be wrong.
same thinking.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/15/2012, 4:34 am

Teen choice award nominees:

Choice TV Actor: Comedy

Ty Burrell, “Modern Family”
Chris Colfer, GLEE
Neil Patrick Harris, “How I Met Your Mother”
Ashton Kutcher, “Two And a Half Men”
Jim Parsons, “The Big Bang Theory”[b]
source
Yes!!! neutre

Lea has also been nominated as best actress, Dianna as female scene stealer, and Glee as comedy series.

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/15/2012, 4:58 am

OMG ohmy , Chris is also nominated for this:
Choice Fashion Icon: Male
Justin Bieber
Chris Colfer
Cee Lo Green
Justin Timberlake
will.i.am

Target must be pleased. tonguue
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/15/2012, 6:15 am

^Marie, I think the TCA news was already posted here some time ago. But it's ok that you post it again since the thread is moving slow neutre

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/15/2012, 8:44 am

BlueJazz wrote:^Marie, I think the TCA news was already posted here some time ago. But it's ok that you post it again since the thread is moving slow neutre
I think before it was voting for who would be nominated in the last 5 of a category, and now it's voting for who will win? unsure

saispa I don't know if it was the same, I just grabbed it from ONTD_Glee this morning. fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/15/2012, 8:55 am

^I have no idea what's the difference. I posted that because it seems familiar to me. Sorry Embarassed I saw on p_f that it's a 2nd wave of nomination or something...

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/15/2012, 12:10 pm

^Apparently this was already announced earlier, but they had some extra categories announced new now, and the older categories were announced again. saispa

Anyway: if it wasn't new, at least it was a refresher. Everyone who is not an old hag like me: vote !!!!!!! Smile
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/15/2012, 12:12 pm

^ u can vote too, like me. I am officially a teenager younger than my children. phr34r
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/15/2012, 12:18 pm

^O no, I will not be Blaine-a-fied and start going backwards in age, not even for Chris.
I'm proud of every year and wrinkle: they cost me dearly. fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 6/15/2012, 12:31 pm

Mhh, it's not relevant, but the emmy site posted it, so:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 30 Tumblr_m5mnma6qrv1qe476yo1_500
Chris Colfer is on the ballot for Emmy nomination in the Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series category. Nominees will be announced on July 19 at 5:35am PT.
X

-------
Why is that photo still around, LOL.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/16/2012, 12:13 pm

Never see that pic before. Chris+Cory+Chord... fufufu

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 30 4fd98bbcd3f97-glee

source
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/16/2012, 12:46 pm

^ is that the nazi salute? i am being mean today.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 6/16/2012, 1:46 pm

Shinra17 wrote:Never see that pic before. Chris+Cory+Chord... fufufu

source

Ooooooooooo I love Chris in that purple shirt! wub wub wub Handsome as always.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 6/16/2012, 2:51 pm

The new format of the forum threw me off for a few minutes Laughing . It'll take some getting used to.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/16/2012, 2:58 pm

Shinra17 wrote:Never see that pic before. Chris+Cory+Chord... fufufu

source

Me neither. I like this picture and THAT purple shirt is one of my favorites by far wub He looks so handsome.

@Kim, it seems Cory is doing the nazi salute but is not the first time I see someone not relating to that ideology doing, possibly is just a regular salute without second intentions humhum
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/16/2012, 3:33 pm

I think the new format of the forum is pretty easy to get used to neutre Thanks for making this forum more organized, mods bisou

I've downloaded the audio of incomplete version "Music of the Night" for a while and haven't listened to it. I decided to listen to it just now and here's my thoughts:

AGFJFKKLDKFKGHFGSK PERFECT ASKFGHJ SO PRETTY ded

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 30 Tumblr_lyla3i44ZH1r49hen
WHY DON'T YOU GIVE US A COMPLETE VERSION OF MOTN, GLEE ??? crycry

PS: I just realized I like this more than NTBND without considering the performance. humhum I wish CC would release an album full of all these beautiful, calmful songs so that I can listen to it everyday before going to bed wub wub wub

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next