Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2

+35
M&M
Struckbycolfer
E-ko
dap1217
msjoanlucette
fountain
sheny
Georgette888
fireangel
kac
mellama
BlueJazz
valkeakuulas
Kurt Hummel
Divalicious
Buenos
Ireth
Esme
happydays
sahhar
tanita_mors
Shinra17
arina
red texta
Jellyrolls
Emile
paulopf
brisallie
Delight
Glorfindel
Heyerchick
ColferInspired
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
CCfan93
39 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2

Post  Jellyrolls 5/12/2012, 9:45 pm

The guy who was Blaine's father. He does something behind the scenes, I think.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2

Post  fantastica 5/12/2012, 10:46 pm

^ he's the one who dresses blaine. moque
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/12/2012, 10:57 pm

fantastica wrote:^ he's the one who dresses blaine. moque

tonguue Actually I remember the photoshop with him, Darren and Matt Bomer but isn't Lou Eyrich who dresses up everyone?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/12/2012, 11:50 pm

^ yeah, but since he wears bowtie all the time.... Razz

ok "kurt" is spotted on the plane (lmao):

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 11 Tumblr_m3xt6hcxRT1qarlpco1_r2_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 11 Tumblr_m3xu6rNTdk1qe2o1go1_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 11 Tumblr_m3xu6rNTdk1qe2o1go2_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/12/2012, 11:55 pm

more pap pix of Chris at the airport:
source

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 11 Cco_20120512_002

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 11 Tumblr_m3xwdyynea1qau977o2_400 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 11 Tumblr_m3xwdyynea1qau977o3_400

I love his hair A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! wub
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/13/2012, 12:35 am

Love his hair too wub

Kim has posted this pic already but here his hair it looks more redish and I like it

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 11 Tumblr_m3xxuyxfOd1qlsvh7o1_r1_500

Someone know if they're going to NY for any reason??
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/13/2012, 12:59 am

This is from the same guy. He got talk to Chris...I think. Not sure. But to be that close to Chris Colfer I say lucky guy:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 11 Tumblr_m3xz534dmK1r2hekyo1_500

Chris is in New York for Live with Kelly, and that Vh1 show. I don't know if the Fox upfronts are in New York because I thought they were in LA.

Lea lives in New York (though I thought she was now living in LA now) and Corey is just with her.

Maybe she kept the apartment or house what every it was she was living in in New York, and she is going home. This is what I got from tumblr.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 5/13/2012, 1:22 am

Love those pics! he looks so cute
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/13/2012, 1:33 am

fox upfront is supposed to be early next week. so i assume the big 3 are there for it.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 11 Tumblr_m3y1bm93id1qau977o1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 5/13/2012, 2:01 am

"Kurt" looks really great Razz

Poor third wheel Chris :-)

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 11 Tumblr_m3xucj5YGC1qew7tio1_500
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/13/2012, 2:03 am

fantastica wrote:fox upfront is supposed to be early next week. so i assume the big 3 are there for it.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 11 Tumblr_m3y1bm93id1qau977o1_500

I thought it was just Chris and Jenna going to the upfront.

Or was that just a rumour?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/13/2012, 2:11 am

all are rumors. Smile

now some more "kurt":
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 11 Tumblr_m3y2qbEKbQ1qe476yo1_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 11 Tumblr_m3y2qbEKbQ1qe476yo2_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/13/2012, 2:26 am

ColferInspired wrote:

I thought it was just Chris and Jenna going to the upfront.

Or was that just a rumour?

What upfront?? humhum and please this man could stop writing "Kurt", this's Chris!
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/13/2012, 2:51 am

^ ok you tell him. coool

Basically upfronts are when television networks announce their fall tv show lineups in mid-May so that advertisers can buy commercial airtime ‘up front’.

Each of the networks usually brings their big stars out so the advertisers will get excited for the upcoming season and (hopefully) buy lots of airtime during their shows.

the above answer provided by Heather on her tumblr site.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/13/2012, 3:21 am

Basically upfronts are when television networks announce their fall tv show lineups in mid-May so that advertisers can buy commercial airtime ‘up front’.

Each of the networks usually brings their big stars out so the advertisers will get excited for the upcoming season and (hopefully) buy lots of airtime during their shows.

I'm assuming that both Lea and Cory are also going to be there.

As insecure and paranoid as I can get as a Kurt/Chris fan, it's something like this that reminds us that Fox considers him one of the leading stars of Glee. Looks like Chris has a very busy Monday/Tuesday *work* days in New York.

Last edited by Buenos on 5/13/2012, 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 5/13/2012, 3:41 am

I also hate when people call actors by name of their characters but the truth is that I don't know name of many actors as well and if miracle happened and I would met them and want to share my experience I would have to call them by the name of their characters as well.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 5/13/2012, 6:29 am

brisallie wrote:
fantastica wrote:from yesterday's wrap party:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 11 Tumblr_m3xf3dRZN31rti9pto2_1280

Like them wub but who's the man with the bowtie? I think I've seen before in some pictures.

It's Tim Davis who is the Vocal Co-ordinator for Glee. Here is an article that I googled for you that explains what he does- http://gleehab.com/2011/12/11/gleehab-exclusive-interview-tim-davis/ He has just joked in the past that he is Darren / Blaine's father due to the fact that he wears a bowtie a lot, has a few similarities in looks etc.

My god, Chris is looking fine in these candid pics. I *love* this one:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 11 Tumblr_m3y8ylV2UX1qgfb58o1_r1_500

Last edited by Georgette888 on 5/13/2012, 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar is important)
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 5/13/2012, 7:15 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Delight wrote:One thing I find odd is that the actors were told to stay in character backstage. And I really don't like that the only question they asked 'Kurt' was about Blaine dryy . I guess they didn't like the 'microphone hogging' answer to that question, so that line was cut out from the movie.
You do know who asked those questions, don't you?
It was Ryan Murphy himself. vomit2

Okay, now knowing that RM was the 'interviewer' just boosted the annoying factor of that question (to Chris/Kurt) up to whole new heights.

Sometimes, it's good not to know too much. I can't believe I'm letting myself get upset over something that happened a year ago.

To get back on topic-- @paulopf, I'm also one of the ones here waiting for you to upload that SL dance video from your Ipad fanny2

arina wrote:I also hate when people call actors by name of their characters but the truth is that I don't know name of many actors as well and if miracle happened and I would met them and want to share my experience I would have to call them by the name of their characters as well.

I'm guilty of the same. Aside from the Glee cast, I generally have no idea what the names of the actors in other TV shows are; unless they're somehow involved with Chris (such as Christina Hendricks and Allison Janney) , or they're very impressive in their acting (such as Michael C Hall). I think as Chris fans, we sometimes forget that a lot of the general audience would only know him as 'Kurt' from Glee. It takes a certain degree of obsession for people to know so much about Chris and follow every interview and every photo ever taken of him Smile

Speaking of photos-- yes, I'm loving these recent airport photos. Chris looked comfortable and seemed to exude an air of confidence in his walk. Love the hair too. Now that the filming of Glee is over, his poor hair would have time to recover from the onslaught of massive amounts of hair products it had been subjected to for so many months.

Last edited by Delight on 5/13/2012, 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/13/2012, 7:21 am

Chris doesn't seem happy, but he manages to look beautiful even at the airport. Seriously, how??
I really love his hair in these!

The twitter guy is kind of creepy. LOL. But I do appreciate the photo. phr34r
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/13/2012, 8:23 am

BB's looks HELLA GOOD !!!!! Love the new hairstyle !!!! The bangs are back !!!!!

We need more of those plane tweeter stalkers. Never enough pics of Chris or Kurt coool

And those are some tight jeans he is wearing. phr34r So much for always complaining about tight pants. fanny2 I'm onto you Mr Colfer. Razz

ded ded ded
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 5/13/2012, 10:04 am

tanita_mors wrote:

And those are some tight jeans he is wearing. phr34r So much for always complaining about tight pants. fanny2 I'm onto you Mr Colfer. Razz

ded ded ded

Razz I think Kurt's wardrobe has really distorted his view of what pants are considered tight and what pants are not. Not that I'm complaining Smile.
And I love how he looks in these pics. So cool and confident. I especially love the hair wub.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/13/2012, 12:21 pm

His hair does looks lovely and natural in these, but something in my head says enjoy it while you can...IF he plays a mental patient from the 30's his hair will soon be gone, if not all together then at least it will be really short...if the movie will be accurate in historical wise. I suppose they could do it with a some sort of wig arrangement but to create very short hair that way is difficult and uncomfortable.

I wonder how tight his contract with Fox is, do they control even his hair on this summer hiatus? Smile
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 5/13/2012, 2:13 pm

I am with you I also LOVE Chris's hair here, I even think he looks better like this (in normal clothes and with this hair) than on red carpet.
I wish we saw him more often so casual.

And I agree that Kurt's wardrobe really distorted Chris's image of tight pants. Razz
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 5/13/2012, 2:25 pm

Georgette888 wrote:

My god, Chris is looking fine in these candid pics. I *love* this one:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 11 Tumblr_m3y8ylV2UX1qgfb58o1_r1_500

His hair, the tight panths, the shirt, the glasses wub PERFECTION!

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 5/13/2012, 3:08 pm

^ Damn! Why does he need to be so gorgeous all the time?! ded

A bit OT here: Is anyone of you watching Smash these days ? What do you think about the show (from ep 1-14)? I saw from some forum that it's more boring than Glee and I'm a bit hesitant to watch the 2nd ep after the 1st ep.

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next