Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Spoiler Alert] Struck by Lightning POST-WATCHING Discussion and Reviews Thread

+29
sheny
coxfire
valkeakuulas
ChrisColferFan1
opals
Ranwing
Adamina
red texta
Buenos
Struck by Lightning
Divalicious
emilynna
kac
fountain
Glorfindel
fantastica
Catt24
Emile
tanita_mors
Delight
arina
CloveGlee
sahhar
dap1217
ColferInspired
paulopf
brisallie
Jellyrolls
Shinra17
33 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

[Spoiler Alert] Struck by Lightning POST-WATCHING Discussion and Reviews Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: [Spoiler Alert] Struck by Lightning POST-WATCHING Discussion and Reviews Thread

Post  Lottie2303 5/27/2013, 2:50 pm

I am so baaaaaaaaad right now, but who is Rachel again? The girl played by the Modern Family actress?

Happy that bit wasn't included. It is most certainly a stereoytpical element of HS movies. In case he would have included romance, I always thought Remy would have been a great fit. Goth girl would have been the biggest surprise.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

[Spoiler Alert] Struck by Lightning POST-WATCHING Discussion and Reviews Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: [Spoiler Alert] Struck by Lightning POST-WATCHING Discussion and Reviews Thread

Post  Glorfindel 5/27/2013, 6:29 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:I am so baaaaaaaaad right now, but who is Rachel again? The girl played by the Modern Family actress?
Rachel Maddow:

[Spoiler Alert] Struck by Lightning POST-WATCHING Discussion and Reviews Thread - Page 9 250px-RachelMaddowShow [Spoiler Alert] Struck by Lightning POST-WATCHING Discussion and Reviews Thread - Page 9 220px-Rachel_Maddow_in_Seattle_cropped

She's a journalist, I think?
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/27/2013, 7:05 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:I am so baaaaaaaaad right now, but who is Rachel again? The girl played by the Modern Family actress?

Happy that bit wasn't included. It is most certainly a stereoytpical element of HS movies. In case he would have included romance, I always thought Remy would have been a great fit. Goth girl would have been the biggest surprise.

With Modern Family actress do you refer to the girl who played Claire? No, as Marie said is a journalist, but don't worry, I never heard about her until she was mentioned in the book.

If Chris would have included romance, I'd go for Claire. I know is like the typical story in which a boy and girl hate to each other, but deeply inside they have feelings for each other, but she's my choice. Though I'm agree Vicky (goth girl) would have been a big surprise, and actually it seemed she cared about Carson. On her own way.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/28/2013, 3:22 am

I feel so stupid right now Razz Razz Razz
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/31/2013, 8:38 pm

I love the clever crush on Rachel. It mimics the "crushes" that the girls on Tumblr have on the character Kurt or on the actor Chris...but especially Kurt, because he's so feminine sometimes. These girls jokingly wonder if crushing on Kurt makes them lesbians. Laughing Hell, I jokingly say that my "crush" on Chris exposes my bisexual side. Speaking of Rachel Maddow, I believe Chris really did call her a "hottie" in a tweet...maybe he does find her attractive in a way. Wink

As for the film itself, like I said, I'm glad romance had no part in it at all...but some people think there was "sexual tension" between Carson and Claire throughout the movie, but I just don't see it. The only scene where I could see it was in the journalism classroom when Claire was giving him her paper...or rather, the still picture of that scene rather than the actual scene itself. That picture was loaded with sexual undertones because of the way Claire was posed in that scene...she looked ready to jump Carson's bones.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/31/2013, 8:42 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:I love the clever crush on Rachel. It mimics the "crushes" that the girls on Tumblr have on the character Kurt or on the actor Chris...but especially Kurt, because he's so feminine sometimes. These girls jokingly wonder if crushing on Kurt makes them lesbians. Laughing Hell, I jokingly say that my "crush" on Chris exposes my bisexual side. Speaking of Rachel Maddow, I believe Chris really did call her a "hottie" in a tweet...maybe he does find her attractive in a way. Wink

As for the film itself, like I said, I'm glad romance had no part in it at all...but some people think there was "sexual tension" between Carson and Claire throughout the movie, but I just don't see it. The only scene where I could see it was in the journalism classroom when Claire was giving him her paper...or rather, the still picture of that scene rather than the actual scene itself. That picture was loaded with sexual undertones because of the way Claire was posed in that scene...she looked ready to jump Carson's bones.

No, I think what you were seeing was Sarah about to jump Chris's bones. It seems it leaked in the scene. tonguue
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/31/2013, 8:43 pm

Oh. Makes sense. LOL! Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9