Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

+74
Sebastian Smythe
Buenos
Sunshine 2012
awesomenessthatischriscol
ChrisColfersLightning
gtann
YaoiChick
Lottie2303
ColferInspired
jaime20
ColdFlame96
FrasierFan
Kurt addict
murasaki1
TheGreatestStar
carsonflew
rooszie
Monkeybiscuits
MoviesAreLife
MissSoniaPP
Piciollina
Kurt Hummel
Keyser
Ranwing
FunnyLady
LeĆ²dhasachColfer
Abril
ladydianab
opals
glitter_turtle
IMakeBoys
msjoanlucette
sheny
Georgette888
Shanna Yarbrough
ChrisColferFan1
Heyerchick
Esme
BlueJazz
happydays
E-ko
Porcelainbyfire
apositivefly
valkeakuulas
Dame Loli
angelnessa
paulopf
CCfan93
Emile
Divalicious
fireangel
Catt24
gleekout93
Sani
sjonnepon
Sminky
ry_kurtsie
kac
emilynna
Vir Cotto
arina
Coolbeans3131
dap1217
Delight
mellama
Shinra17
ColferGirl
Struck by Lightning
Ireth
brisallie
fantastica
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
78 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  brisallie 3/19/2012, 6:24 pm

fantastica wrote:haha, that's smart. the moment you upload them - if they are good photos, they will be "stolen".

Doesn't matter if they have watermark or her name on it? ohmy
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  fantastica 3/19/2012, 6:58 pm

watermark always "ruins" a good photo. It's like having tahoos in the middle of your face.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 4 Empty Introduction

Post  CCfan93 3/29/2012, 1:17 pm

. User Name:CCfan93
2. Real Name:Debbie
3. Location: Dallas,TX
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: Agh..I cant pick..his performance in 8. He just blew me away with that performance.
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: If you truely own who you are no one can use that to hurt you.I think thats how it went anyway.
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: Him coming back to Mckinely
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance:Rose's Turn
8. Favorite Kurt duet:For Good with Rachel
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt:Finn,Mercedes,Rory
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: Rumor has it/Someone like you
11. Other favorite TV shows: Bones,Smash,The Good Wife,Leverage,Just started getting into Game of Thrones and Pretty Little liars and anything anime.
12. Other favorite actors: David Borneanz, Emily deschantel, Neil Patrick Harris, etc.
13. Favorite movie: Childhood Movie-The Lion King now-The King's Speech
14. Favorite recording artists:Lifehouse,The Fray,Coldplay,Gavin Degraw,Maroon 5,Prince Royce etc.
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: I'm in college...
CCfan93
CCfan93
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/29/2012, 1:30 pm

Welcome, Debbie! What are you studying in college?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/29/2012, 2:58 pm

CCfan93 wrote:.
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: If you truely own who you are no one can use that to hurt you.I think thats how it went anyway.
That's my favorite too ^^
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 3/29/2012, 4:26 pm

11. Other favorite TV shows: Bones,Smash,The Good Wife,Leverage,Just started getting into Game of Thrones and Pretty Little liars and anything anime.
Uh, what anime are you following?
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/11/2012, 6:41 pm

1. User Name: paulopf
2. Real Name: Paulo
3. Location: South America
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: Hm. So many. Probably when he kept his head high despite all the shit, during the graduation gate.
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: "Don't listen to them, you get to come in too."
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: His moments with his dad and "Eat your heart out, Kate Middleton".
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: As If We Never Said Goodbye.
8. Favorite Kurt duet: Hahaha. I might get crucified, but I liked Animal and Perfect.
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: None. I'm pretty meh towards all them. I have a soft spot for Quinn and I'm okay with anyone who behaves like a decent human being towards Kurt.
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: ... I liked Mercedes' "And I'm telling you"
11. Other favorite TV shows: Glee is not exactly a "favorite" TV show. I watch it compulsively cause of Kurt. And I actually don't have favorite TV shows. I like The Big Bang Theory, Seinfeld, Whose Line is it Anyway?, Wire in the Blood and Spartacus.
12. Other favorite actors: Pana Hema Taylor.
13. Favorite movie: Memento
14. Favorite recording artists: JoaquĆ­n Sabina, a Spanish singer
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: I'm fashion illiterate.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/11/2012, 6:48 pm

^ hay we have a couple other south american ladies here on the board. Perhaps you guys "secretly" converse in Spanish and make the rest of us all look like illiterate fools. Razz

I like Momento the movie, maybe not my favorite, but it's dark, funny and also sad at the same time. very interesting one.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/11/2012, 7:03 pm

fantastica wrote:^ hay we have a couple other south american ladies here on the board. Perhaps you guys "secretly" converse in Spanish and make the rest of us all look like illiterate fools. Razz

I like Momento the movie, maybe not my favorite, but it's dark, funny and also sad at the same time. very interesting one.

Hahaha. That would be fun until you guys start talking about educated topics I know nothing about and make me look like an illiterate fool.

I really like that movie. There are others I also list as my favorites, but that would definitely be number 1, closely followed by The Shining.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/11/2012, 7:59 pm

paulopf wrote:
14. Favorite recording artists: JoaquĆ­n Sabina, a Spanish singer

I love his song "Y nos dieron las 10".... Also Memento is one of my fav movies as well, though until today I'm still thinking the guy wanted to made out stories in his mind.

I'm from south america too Smile so welcome/bienvenido.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 4/14/2012, 11:59 am

1. User Name: angelnessa
2. Real Name: Angela
3. Location: Hell, USA (referring to the weather)
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: Too many, but probably winning the GG.
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: Too many, again, but I have when he became a twillionaire favorited.
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: When he came out to Burt. I was hooked.
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: As If We Never Said Goodbye, followed closely by Rose's Turn
8. Favorite Kurt duet: Happy Days/Get Happy
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: Rachel
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: Hmmmm...
11. Other favorite TV shows: The Walking Dead, Downton Abbey, Mad Men, Hoarders (motivation to clean), True Blood, Game of Thrones
12. Other favorite actors: No one I follow religiously like Chris. Michael Emerson kept me watching Lost, I love Nelsan Ellis on True Blood, and Christina Hendricks is my girl-crush.
13. Favorite movie: Too many, but probably LOTR/Return of the King.
14. Favorite recording artists: Again, too many, but I have very eclectic tastes. I mainly like a good voice and a guitar.
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: I can't burp at will. It makes for nasty stomach aches at times Wink .
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/14/2012, 12:53 pm

Hi, angelnessa and welcome. Smile I saw you mentioned one of the Lord of the Rings movies as your favorite. It made me smile cause precisely yesterday I decided to have a LOTR marathon very soon! By the way, I'm new here too, but I can already tell you that this place is awesome!
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/14/2012, 1:09 pm

Welcome Angelnessa! Excuse me if I don't create a welcome thread, I suck with all the formal blah-blah and I feel like most people don't read these threads anyway lol (well, I did one for Paulo but I don't have to be formal with him). Enjoy your stay and don't be shy! baibai
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/14/2012, 1:11 pm

Hi Angela! Welcome here. Smile
angelnessa wrote:12. Other favorite actors: No one I follow religiously like Chris. Michael Emerson kept me watching Lost, I love Nelsan Ellis on True Blood, and Christina Hendricks is my girl-crush.
Ohhh, he's so good!! Benjamin was one of my favorite characters, and I don't deny that a little was due to the actor.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/14/2012, 1:12 pm

Welcome angel I recognize u from pf. Hope u like it here. I wanted thank u for answering my BG brother question on pf but I got banned there so i just want to thank u here. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 4/14/2012, 1:34 pm

Thanks for the welcomes, guys Smile . I am a semi-regular poster at p_f, but have been lurking here for a while, since I finally found you. I had been introduced to GF when I followed a link there to Marie's song reviews, which I loved. I only lurked there, but watched with disgust the unbelievable crap you guys took from the biased moderators there on the KHAT thread. It took me a while to find you all when the KHAT thread got quieter, but I'm glad I did. This seems like a great site, and I'm happy to be here! I'm still learning how this site functions, though.

Quick bio - I'm a forty-something mom of many, including a gay teen son (oh, going through so much grief right now with that, but he's amazing). I watched the first three episodes of Glee, was about to give up on it, but then Preggers happened, and I fell in love with Kurt. I eventually started following Chris through interviews and such, and thought "Wow, who IS this kid?". I'm now a hopeless stan, primarily because I love talent, ambition, humor, and a good Cinderella story, but I also believe he is such a good role model for all young people. I don't really watch Glee any longer, because the writing got so disappointing, I hated the way they treated Kurt this season, and there is a character there who just can't stand (I'm sure you can guess who that is), but I do follow Kurt still, and will even buy his songs if he ever sings again fanny2 .

I wanted thank u for answering my BG brother question on pf but I got banned there so i just want to thank u here.

I'm sorry you got banned :( .
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/14/2012, 1:36 pm

fantastica wrote:Welcome angel I recognize u from pf. Hope u like it here. I wanted thank u for answering my BG brother question on pf but I got banned there so i just want to thank u here. Smile

You were at p_f? And you got banned? I read today's mod post, but I wouldn't have thought the veto would have been applied to actual Chris/Kurt fans, but to a couple of users whose favorites are actually other characters/actors and might have started dissension. blinkk Well, I'm glad to be able to talk and discuss with you here.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/14/2012, 1:54 pm

^ Fantastica & Casserole are a comic duo who need to pull attention wherever they go Laughing

angelnessa wrote:Thanks for the welcomes, guys Smile . I am a semi-regular poster at p_f, but have been lurking here for a while, since I finally found you. I had been introduced to GF when I followed a link there to Marie's song reviews, which I loved. I only lurked there, but watched with disgust the unbelievable crap you guys took from the biased moderators there on the KHAT thread. It took me a while to find you all when the KHAT thread got quieter, but I'm glad I did. This seems like a great site, and I'm happy to be here! I'm still learning how this site functions, though.

Quick bio - I'm a forty-something mom of many, including a gay teen son (oh, going through so much grief right now with that, but he's amazing). I watched the first three episodes of Glee, was about to give up on it, but then Preggers happened, and I fell in love with Kurt. I eventually started following Chris through interviews and such, and thought "Wow, who IS this kid?". I'm now a hopeless stan, primarily because I love talent, ambition, humor, and a good Cinderella story, but I also believe he is such a good role model for all young people. I don't really watch Glee any longer, because the writing got so disappointing, I hated the way they treated Kurt this season, and there is a character there who just can't stand (I'm sure you can guess who that is), but I do follow Kurt still, and will even buy his songs if he ever sings again fanny2 .
I can imagine how much Kurt and Chris must be inspiring for both of you hapitgh
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/14/2012, 2:01 pm

Me and Carrie r the perfect glee characters. We r obnoxious and flawed but also have warm hearts and soft spots. And we r totally real. So u cant call us cartoons. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/14/2012, 2:12 pm

Angel, this site is very straight forward. We keep the appreciation thread positive and all venting go to snark and bark thread. Episode and spoiler discussions can be reasonably critical because obviously if we cant criticize glee at all we would have little to talk about. There's also a community board for all off topic chats so u can say anything warts and all! Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 4/14/2012, 2:18 pm

angelnessa wrote:
11. Other favorite TV shows: The Walking Dead, Downton Abbey, Mad Men, Hoarders (motivation to clean), True Blood, Game of Thrones
13. Favorite movie: Too many, but probably LOTR/Return of the King.

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 4 Tumblr_lppv8abElv1qikxoqo1_500

Welcome Angelnessa!!!

I lurk at p_f so I remember you from there, I'm really happy you joined and I hope you'll enjoy it here. neutre

You have awesome movie and tv show tastes. I love Lord of the Rings, Downton Abbey, Mad Men, and Game of Thrones too. I'm so excited the latter two's new seasons have finally started! Smile

I have a question - I know from p_f that your son really really loves Kurt, and he posts at AfterElton. Does he still watch the show, or has Kurt's crappy treatment this season disheartened him too? :( It's very sad if Kurt starts becoming a source of pain for the young people he inspires instead of hope and courage. I hope he's still holding on for it to get better, him and all of us who love Kurt(and Chris).
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 4/14/2012, 2:39 pm

fantastica wrote:Angel, this site is very straight forward. We keep the appreciation thread positive and all venting go to snark and bark thread. Episode and spoiler discussions can be reasonably critical because obviously if we cant criticize glee at all we would have little to talk about. There's also a community board for all off topic chats so u can say anything warts and all! Smile

Thank you! Actually, your Snark and Bark is a huge draw, because sometimes you just have to VENT freely, or at least read the vents of other so you don't feel like you're the only crazy (or sane) one... I know you all know what I mean fanny2 .

Welcome Angelnessa!!!

I lurk at p_f so I remember you from there, I'm really happy you joined and I hope you'll enjoy it here.

You have awesome movie and tv show tastes. I love Lord of the Rings, Downton Abbey, Mad Men, and Game of Thrones too. I'm so excited the latter two's new seasons have finally started!

I have a question - I know from p_f that your son really really loves Kurt, and he posts at AfterElton. Does he still watch the show, or has Kurt's crappy treatment this season disheartened him too? It's very sad if Kurt starts becoming a source of pain for the young people he inspires instead of hope and courage. I hope he's still holding on for it to get better, him and all of us who love Kurt(and Chris).

Thank you for the welcome! My son doesn't actually post at gay websites (that I know of). He's a big gamer, so that's where he spends most of his time online. I do post at AE occasionally, although not so much anymore. My son did stop watching Glee after the first few episodes of this season, because he also couldn't stand to see what they were doing to Kurt, and he doesn't like Blaine either, and he got bored with the songs. But he's still a big CC fan, follows him with me, and will be going with me whenever SBL comes to our area. So I'm glad for that. I think for most gay kids, Chris will make a bigger impact, in the long run, than Kurt will, especially after what they've done to Kurt this season.

I'm glad there's some good TV on. I'm not a big TV watcher, but there's always something on that I like at any point during the season.

I'm a Utah native, BTW. I miss the mountains neutre .
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 4/14/2012, 4:04 pm

angelnessa wrote:

Thank you for the welcome! My son doesn't actually post at gay websites (that I know of). He's a big gamer, so that's where he spends most of his time online. I do post at AE occasionally, although not so much anymore. My son did stop watching Glee after the first few episodes of this season, because he also couldn't stand to see what they were doing to Kurt, and he doesn't like Blaine either, and he got bored with the songs. But he's still a big CC fan, follows him with me, and will be going with me whenever SBL comes to our area. So I'm glad for that. I think for most gay kids, Chris will make a bigger impact, in the long run, than Kurt will, especially after what they've done to Kurt this season.

I'm glad there's some good TV on. I'm not a big TV watcher, but there's always something on that I like at any point during the season.

I'm a Utah native, BTW. I miss the mountains neutre .

You're welcome! neutre

And oops, I have no idea why I thought your son posts at AE then. blushh I'm sorry, my mistake. I'm glad he still loves Chris though, and I think you're right about Chris having the greater positive and inspirational impact in the long run than Kurt, especially since Chris is a real person. Although I still love Kurt dearly, but it's true he can't compare to my love for Chris, who is real, and whose story is so incredible, and his success so deserving for someone as humble and sweet and considerate as he is (and insanely talented!).

Where did you live in Utah? I'm around the Salt Lake City area, in the north. The mountains are indeed very beautiful. hapitgh (The unpredictable weather is a bit obnoxious though!)
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/14/2012, 4:13 pm

I heard the weather report that theres going to be "life-threatening storm" approaching the midwest. it hope it has nothing to do w/ you guys!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 4/14/2012, 8:23 pm

Where did you live in Utah? I'm around the Salt Lake City area, in the north. The mountains are indeed very beautiful. (The unpredictable weather is a bit obnoxious though!)

I grew up in Utah county, but I haven't lived in Utah for a long time. Most of my family is still there, though. I hear you about the weather, but I haven't lived anywhere with four actual seasons in over 10 years. I miss it sometimes Smile .
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next