Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

+74
Sebastian Smythe
Buenos
Sunshine 2012
awesomenessthatischriscol
ChrisColfersLightning
gtann
YaoiChick
Lottie2303
ColferInspired
jaime20
ColdFlame96
FrasierFan
Kurt addict
murasaki1
TheGreatestStar
carsonflew
rooszie
Monkeybiscuits
MoviesAreLife
MissSoniaPP
Piciollina
Kurt Hummel
Keyser
Ranwing
FunnyLady
LeòdhasachColfer
Abril
ladydianab
opals
glitter_turtle
IMakeBoys
msjoanlucette
sheny
Georgette888
Shanna Yarbrough
ChrisColferFan1
Heyerchick
Esme
BlueJazz
happydays
E-ko
Porcelainbyfire
apositivefly
valkeakuulas
Dame Loli
angelnessa
paulopf
CCfan93
Emile
Divalicious
fireangel
Catt24
gleekout93
Sani
sjonnepon
Sminky
ry_kurtsie
kac
emilynna
Vir Cotto
arina
Coolbeans3131
dap1217
Delight
mellama
Shinra17
ColferGirl
Struck by Lightning
Ireth
brisallie
fantastica
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
78 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  Sminky 2/27/2012, 7:13 pm

1. User Name: Sminky
2. Real Name: Jen
3. Location: Scotland
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: SBL SBL SBL SBL
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: "I've had one or two before" Smile and Golden Globes speech
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: The kiss in OS
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: 4 Minutes or Born This Way
8. Favorite Kurt duet: Perfect
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: Blaine (sometimes *sigh*), Beiste
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: Um... *shrug*
11. Other favorite TV shows: Oooh, um...Spartacus, Red Dwarf, Father Ted, ST: DS9, The IT Crowd, Doctor Who/Torchwood, Sherlock, and the little known and under-appreciated Strangers With Candy
12. Other favorite actors: Alexander Skarsgard, James Ransone, Misha Collins
13. Favorite movie: Big Eden
14. Favorite recording artists: Green Day
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: I love podfic and have loads on my ipod. I'm also hella chuffed to be here. Hiya Smile
Sminky
Sminky
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  tanita_mors 2/27/2012, 7:28 pm

Welcome fellow Choir Room/TWOP poster !!!! I hope you will enjoy our little community here.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/27/2012, 11:17 pm

I've read that some people like Sheldon from TBBT :O He's my favorite one from the show!!! He's the best :D
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 2/28/2012, 5:16 am

brisallie wrote:I've read that some people like Sheldon from TBBT :O He's my favorite one from the show!!! He's the best :D
Knock knock knock Penny! knock knock knock Penny! Knock knock knock Penny, Bazinga! Razz Yeah, he is awesome!
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 2/28/2012, 6:04 am

Yeah, Sheldon with Penny and recently Amy and Bernadette make that show for me. I fell that Sheldon has taken a bit of a back seat this season (but I only saw the first 10 episodes so maybe that changes). I need more Sheldon/Penny interaction and Sheldon/Amy. And not even from the shipper standpoint but they have great acting chemistry (all the cast does really). I really adore Big Bang. I think it's miles superior to Modern Family or any other comedy on right now and light years to Glee.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 2/28/2012, 9:30 am

Ok, decided to join this forum, i'm dollie at GF, sjonnepon on LJ, and uhm i don't think you have seen me somewhere else.

Jellyrolls wrote:1. User Name: Sjonnepon
2. Real Name: Sharon
3. Location: Utrecht
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: uh, i remember something about a Golden Globe, that was pretty awesome.
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: the one about the LA-something and the girl who's pregnant and who's not his daughter. Yeah that one.
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: Rose's turn and everything with that.
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: today it's I wanna hold your hand.
8. Favorite Kurt duet: Happy days.
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: Hudmels! Rachel, Blaine, tina, mike, emma, howard bamboo, jesse, brett, the hot guitarplayer.
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: someone like you, unpretty, somebody to love, lean on me, don't stop believing, scream, teenage dream, ride with me.
11. Other favorite TV shows: sytyc, all stars, voetbal(football) international, the voice, ik hou van holland(l love holland), gooische vrouwen, (yeah sorry i watch a lot of Dutch shows)lost, prison break, homeland, band of brothers
12. Other favorite actors: don't really have them
13. Favorite movie: oh i don't know, there are too many that i like
14. Favorite recording artists: Chris does record his Glee songs right? And also Adam Lambert, Michael Jackson, Nick and Simon, Jan Smit
(15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: when i was young i had a cat named Rembrandt, because we lived in the Rembrandtstreet at that point.
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 2/28/2012, 9:43 am

sjonnepon wrote:Ok, decided to join this forum, i'm dollie at GF, sjonnepon on LJ, and uhm i don't think you have seen me somewhere else.
Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 3 Hey
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sani 2/28/2012, 10:23 am

1. User Name: Sani
2. Real Name: Jonna
3. Location: Finland
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: Golden Globe speech.
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: Hard to choose, but i guess the owl tweets.
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: When he came out to his dad, and The Single Ladies dance.
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: Rose's Turn
8. Favorite Kurt duet: Happy Days & Baby It's Cold Outside
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: Burt
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: Rumour Has It/Someone Like You
11. Other favorite TV shows: House, Dexter, Supernatural, The Mentalist, White Collar, Castle, Gossip Girl, Friends, How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family, Survivor
12. Other favorite actors: Johnny Depp, Jim Carrey
13. Favorite movie: Lord Of The Rings Trilogy, How to Train Your Dragon & Disney movies.
14. Favorite recording artists: Adele, Florence And The Machine, Radiohead, Metallica, AC/DC, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Led Zeppelin, Scorpions, System Of A Down
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: I like anime/manga/jpop/jrock/j-drama.
Sani
Sani
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 2/28/2012, 10:37 am

tanita_mors wrote:Yeah, Sheldon with Penny and recently Amy and Bernadette make that show for me. I fell that Sheldon has taken a bit of a back seat this season (but I only saw the first 10 episodes so maybe that changes). I need more Sheldon/Penny interaction and Sheldon/Amy. And not even from the shipper standpoint but they have great acting chemistry (all the cast does really). I really adore Big Bang. I think it's miles superior to Modern Family or any other comedy on right now and light years to Glee.
I am only in the third season of TBBT right now, I love the whole cast but Sheldon the most. And I am big fan of Modern family, especially the first season and I love Ty Burrell there, haha :-)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/28/2012, 12:17 pm

arina wrote:
brisallie wrote:I've read that some people like Sheldon from TBBT :O He's my favorite one from the show!!! He's the best :D
Knock knock knock Penny! knock knock knock Penny! Knock knock knock Penny, Bazinga! Razz Yeah, he is awesome!

Love that scenes but after the knock number six I lose the patience and I react exactly like Penny lol

tanita_mors wrote:Yeah, Sheldon with Penny and recently Amy and Bernadette make that show for me. I fell that Sheldon has taken a bit of a back seat this season (but I only saw the first 10 episodes so maybe that changes). I need more Sheldon/Penny interaction and Sheldon/Amy. And not even from the shipper standpoint but they have great acting chemistry (all the cast does really). I really adore Big Bang. I think it's miles superior to Modern Family or any other comedy on right now and light years to Glee.

I miss more interaction between Sheldon/Penny and Sheldon/Amy too :( you know, I think Amy was one of the best additions to the show, she and Sheldon are an interesting couple. Despite I love Glee, there's no doubt that is far away from TBBT when's about comedy.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 2/28/2012, 3:52 pm

sjonnepon wrote:Ok, decided to join this forum, i'm dollie at GF, sjonnepon on LJ, and uhm i don't think you have seen me somewhere else.
So, it was you... welcome here anyway! hapitgh
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 2/28/2012, 5:13 pm

I got a livejournal too you know. I just don't post much or at all. Smile

There I am, shockingly I know, tanita_mors as well.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  gleekout93 3/4/2012, 7:24 am

1. User Name: gleekout93
2. Real Name: Shannon
3. Location: Australia
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: Winning the Golden Globe.
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: Oh god there are so many but right now I'm going with 'Calm down Perverts'.
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: Again there are so many but I'm going with As If We Never Said Goodbye.
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: I'm The Greatest Star.
8. Favorite Kurt duet: 4 Minutes.
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: Kurt is the only character I like on the show phr34r .
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: Teenage Dream.
11. Other favorite TV shows: Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Mythbusters, Top Gear, The Simpsons, Family Guy and I don't really watch that much tv.
12. Other favorite actors: Can't think of any tbh.
13. Favorite movie: Don't have one.
14. Favorite recording artists: P!nk, Delta Goodrem, Ke$ha, Lady GaGa, Paramore and Taylor Swift.
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: I love apple products idk.
gleekout93
gleekout93
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/4/2012, 8:00 am

gleekout93 wrote:15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: I love apple products idk.
I would like to be able to say this too, but they are really expensive compared to the competitors T_T (you mean Apple products like iPod, McIntosh, etc, ?)
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  gleekout93 3/5/2012, 8:51 am

Shinra17 wrote:
gleekout93 wrote:15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: I love apple products idk.
I would like to be able to say this too, but they are really expensive compared to the competitors T_T (you mean Apple products like iPod, McIntosh, etc, ?)

Yep my family is a bit obsessed with Apple, within two households we have over 20 different products.
gleekout93
gleekout93
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! - Page 3 Empty My Answers

Post  Catt24 3/9/2012, 3:06 pm

1. User Name: Catt24
2. Real Name: Paula
3. Location: New York, NY
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: Recently, the Prop 8 play, but attending the NY Festival and seeing him in person Smile (what an amazing, funny, and engaging sweet young guy)
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote:
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: Anything with Kurt/Burt, but when Kurt came out to Burt..
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: Rose's Turn and As We Never Said Goodbye
8. Favorite Kurt duet: Happy Days/Get Happy
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: Rachel and Emma (sometimes),
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: Dog Days are Done
11. Other favorite TV shows: The Jefferson's, The Office, Mad Men, and my guilty pleasure shows like True Blood and Queer as Folk,
12. Other favorite actors: Johnny Depp, Matt Damon, Angela Bassett, Steve Carrell, Julianne Moore, Sean Penn, Gael Garcia Bernal, James Franco, Kate Winslet, Viola Davis, Denzel Washington, Hilary Swank, Sidney Poitier Ruby Davis.
13. Favorite movie: Roman Holiday
14. Favorite recording artists: Fiona Apple
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: I'm a huge Peanut Butter (natural creamy) lover, and love the Harry Potter series.

Catt24
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/13/2012, 7:51 pm

Catt24 wrote:1. User Name: Catt24
2. Real Name: Paula
3. Location: New York, NY
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: Recently, the Prop 8 play, but attending the NY Festival and seeing him and Jellyrolls in person Smile (what an amazing, funny, and engaging sweet young guy)
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote:
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: Anything with Kurt/Burt, but when Kurt came out to Burt..
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: Rose's Turn and As We Never Said Goodbye
8. Favorite Kurt duet: Happy Days/Get Happy
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: Rachel and Emma (sometimes),
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: Dog Days are Done
11. Other favorite TV shows: The Jefferson's, The Office, Mad Men, and my guilty pleasure shows like True Blood and Queer as Folk,
12. Other favorite actors: Johnny Depp, Matt Damon, Angela Bassett, Steve Carrell, Julianne Moore, Sean Penn, Gael Garcia Bernal, James Franco, Kate Winslet, Viola Davis, Denzel Washington, Hilary Swank, Sidney Poitier Ruby Davis.
13. Favorite movie: Roman Holiday
14. Favorite recording artists: Fiona Apple
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: I'm a huge Peanut Butter (natural creamy) lover, and love the Harry Potter series.
Please see my notes in red above.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/13/2012, 8:40 pm

Catt24 wrote:

Hi Catt24 Smile

I'm in love with HP series too. Is been more than ten years that im in love with it ohmy Razz
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fireangel 3/17/2012, 3:07 am

1. User Name: fireangel
3. Location: Australia
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: Winning his Golden Globe, acting alongside George Clooney, Kevin Bacon, Brad Pitt etc, his Emmy nominations, any industry recognition and praise he's received
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: His whole New Yorker Festival interview and Piers Morgan interview
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: Too many!
Comforting Rachel about NYADA in the car (Purple Piano) and by the lockers (Michael)
His meeting with Karofsky at Scandals
Yelling at Blaine in the car scene (TFT)
Getting his NYADA finalist letter with his dad
His first time with Blaine
Every single Kurt/Finn scene except the one in Duets
Burying Pavarotti with Blaine
Giving Rachel those awful makeovers in Hairography
Coming out to Mercedes in Acafellas
His 2 sleepovers with Rachel and Mercedes
When he tried dating Brittany
When he was turned on in Blaine's room and wanted to 'rip his clothes off and get dirty', but was kind of shy about it
When he told Will to 'stop being so friggin uptight all the time'
And any scene where he uses his snark and wit.
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: Born This Way, I Want to Hold Your Hand, Love Shack, his one line in Like a Prayer
8. Favorite Kurt duet: Perfect, For Good, Let It Snow
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: Finn, Rachel and Blaine
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: Empire State of Mind, ABC, Journey Medley, Somewhere Only We Know, Jump, Friday, My Cup, It's My Life/Confessions, Crazy In Love/Hair, The Climb, Don't You Want Me, My Life Would Suck Without You, Just the Way You Are, Ride Wit Me, One of Us, Tik Tok, We Found Love (and many many more Smile )
12. Other favorite actors: To keep it Glee related: Lea, Cory and Darren
14. Favorite recording artists: The Glee Cast! tonguue
fireangel
fireangel
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 3/17/2012, 2:54 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:1. User Name:Divalicious
2. Real Name:Deanna
3. Location: Washington
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: The Golden Globes, he showed how earnest, humble and appreciative of the people who helped him to that moment. Makes you love him even more.
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: same answer
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: 4 Minutes/Vogue, when we got our first look of how well Chris was growing up.
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: Rose's Turn vs Le Jazz Hot
8. Favorite Kurt duet:For Good
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: Burt
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: The Adele Mash up, even if I object to the TroubleTones getting preferred spots at competitions
11. Other favorite TV shows: I like science fiction/fantasy/cop shows.
12. Other favorite actors: I've been watching TV too long to be able to list all of them, but I have to say I have never fan girled with anyone else like I have with Chris
13. Favorite movie: depends on my mood
14. Favorite recording artists: ditto
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share:
I had a cat bigger than Lord Tubbington, he was orange, and once I photographed a dollar bill on him just to show scale to people at work. They still didn't believe he was real.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/17/2012, 3:00 pm

Thanks for answering the survey, Fireangel and Deanna! I really enjoy reading everyone's answers so I can see why everyone loves Chris so much Smile

Deanna, I love your answer for number 6. That really was when Chris started looking more grown up on the show Smile
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 3/19/2012, 5:34 pm

Uhm, I try too.

1. User Name: Emile
2. Real Name: Valentina
3. Location: my desk, Rome, Italy
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: the Golden Globe, his face was priceless, and I was soooo happy for him, so deserved! wub
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: I can't choose, I like a LOT of his tweets
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: musically? As if we never say goodbye; otherwise the Burt/Kurt scene after Rose's turn
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: Rose's turn
8. Favorite Kurt duet: Happy Days/Get Happy (like, I'm REALLY obsessed)
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: Rachel (and Emma because I love her clothes, so cute)
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: Don't Rain on My Parade
11. Other favorite TV shows: Fringe (so much that I see Fringe references everywhere, and that's not okay), and The Big Bang Theory (oh my, the firsts seasons are to die laughing)
12. Other favorite actors: uuuh, a lot, the firsts that come to my mind are Ewan McGregor, Helena Bonham Carter, Natalie Portman (love her); but I stalk only Chris LOL
13. Favorite movie: I can never choose one
14. Favorite recording artists: ...uhm, this is an answer that change a lot, but for now I'm obsessed with Sigur Ròs
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: I like to photography! ...and, oh God, I'm sooooo good with it! No, I'm joking. Actually, I'm pretty critical to my photos, and most of the time ashamed to showing some of them, so that I named my sister my personal "external eye" that give me constructive criticism. LOL, so sad.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/19/2012, 5:43 pm

Emile wrote:Uhm, I try too.

15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: I like to photography! ...and, oh God, I'm sooooo good with it! No, I'm joking. Actually, I'm pretty critical to my photos, and most of the time ashamed to showing some of them, so that I named my sister my personal "external eye" that give me constructive criticism. LOL, so sad.

Do you upload your photos to any site? Or do you keep them private???
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 3/19/2012, 5:53 pm

brisallie wrote:
Emile wrote:Uhm, I try too.

Do you upload your photos to any site? Or do you keep them private???
Nope, I don't upload them. phr34r
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/19/2012, 5:58 pm

haha, that's smart. the moment you upload them - if they are good photos, they will be "stolen".
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next