Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

+74
Sebastian Smythe
Buenos
Sunshine 2012
awesomenessthatischriscol
ChrisColfersLightning
gtann
YaoiChick
Lottie2303
ColferInspired
jaime20
ColdFlame96
FrasierFan
Kurt addict
murasaki1
TheGreatestStar
carsonflew
rooszie
Monkeybiscuits
MoviesAreLife
MissSoniaPP
Piciollina
Kurt Hummel
Keyser
Ranwing
FunnyLady
LeĆ²dhasachColfer
Abril
ladydianab
opals
glitter_turtle
IMakeBoys
msjoanlucette
sheny
Georgette888
Shanna Yarbrough
ChrisColferFan1
Heyerchick
Esme
BlueJazz
happydays
E-ko
Porcelainbyfire
apositivefly
valkeakuulas
Dame Loli
angelnessa
paulopf
CCfan93
Emile
Divalicious
fireangel
Catt24
gleekout93
Sani
sjonnepon
Sminky
ry_kurtsie
kac
emilynna
Vir Cotto
arina
Coolbeans3131
dap1217
Delight
mellama
Shinra17
ColferGirl
Struck by Lightning
Ireth
brisallie
fantastica
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
78 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! Empty Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  Jellyrolls 2/19/2012, 4:25 pm

1. User Name:
2. Real Name:
3. Location:
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment:
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote:
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment:
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance:
8. Favorite Kurt duet:
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt:
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt:
11. Other favorite TV shows:
12. Other favorite actors:
13. Favorite movie:
14. Favorite recording artists:
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share:

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 2/20/2012, 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  Jellyrolls 2/19/2012, 4:47 pm

1. User Name: Jellyrolls
2. Real Name: Karen
3. Location: Boston, Massachusetts
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: I have two. One was watching Chris win the Golden Globe because it was just such an amazing moment for him--he was just so shocked to win, but somehow managed to gain his composure to make a coherent acceptance speech. I loved going to see Chris at the New Yorker Festival, and getting to tell him that "As If We Never Said Goodbye" was one of the best TV moments ever.
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: Fog machine, scripts, swords, baked goods...with all the crap in my car you'd think I was the parent of eight very precocious kids. (Tweet 8/2/11). Also, his answer to my question about "As If We Never Said Goodbye" at the New Yorker Festival, but that's mostly because he was talking to me.
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: Right now, my favorite moment is the Furt scene about the engagement in "The Spanish Teacher." It's great that they finally have some Hudmel brother relationship development, and I love what Kurt said to Finn.
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: "As If We Never Said Goodbye" of course. It was just such a triumphant moment. Kurt came back to school with a so much more confidence, and in a much better place with a new boyfriend in tow. The scene was beautiful shot, and the performance was outstanding. As I told Chris, it was one of the best TV moments ever.
8. Favorite Kurt Duet: "Happy Days Are Here Again/Get Happy" I'm a sucker for any Hummelberry duet, but this one was just amazing. It makes me smile every time I hear it.
8. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: Rachel
9. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: Hmmm. There are a lot to chose from, but one of my favorites is "What I Did For Love" in the season 2 opener.
10. Other favorite TV shows: Modern Family, Parenthood, How I Met Your Mother, 30 Rock
11. Other favorite actors: James Marsden, Julie Andrews, Anne Hathaway
12. Favorite movie: The Sound of Music
13. Favorite recording artists: Jason Mraz, Michael Buble
14. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: I can touch my nose with my tongue.

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 2/20/2012, 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! Empty Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  Glorfindel 2/19/2012, 6:21 pm

1. User Name: Glorfindel.
2. Real Name: Marie.
3. Location: the Netherlands.
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: his Golden Globe speech.
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: "I’ve tried being other people and myself suits me the best, but I think just be honest. People respond to honesty."
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: the whole build-up to Rose's Turn, and the Burt/Furt scene that followed it.
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: A House Is Not A Home. wub
8. Favorite Kurt duet: Happy Days/Get Happy : Hummelberry !
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: 1)Finn, 2)Mr. Schue, 3)Rachel.
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: Lean on Me.
11. Other favorite TV shows: Modern Family, Star Trek-the New Generation, NCIS, CSI, Castle.
12. Other favorite actors: Tom Hanks, Ewan McGregor, Colin Firth, Harrison Ford.
13. Favorite movie: Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Singing in the Rain.
14. Favorite recording artists: Neil Diamond, Queen, Julie Andrews, Elton John, Mario Lanza, BeeGees, and many, many more.
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: I love fish, not to eat, but to watch. Tropical fish, ocean fish, I have a fish tank with tropical fish, and I'm a big BBC Oceans fan. Smile

Last edited by Glorfindel on 2/19/2012, 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 2/19/2012, 7:43 pm

1. User Name: tanita_mors
2. Real Name: Ivana
3. Location: Serbia
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: His Golden Globe win, hands down
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: "You get to come in too" / "I've tried being other people, and being myself suits me the best."
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: Roses Turn / Romeo and Juliet
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: As If We Never Said Goodbye
8. Favorite Kurt duet: Happy Days Are Here Again / Get Happy
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: Rachel Berry
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: Rachel Berry - Don't Rain On My Parade
11. Other favorite TV shows: Profiler, The Pretender, Dexter, The Big Bang Theory, The X Files, Alias, True Blood, Star Trek - Enterprise, Deep Space Nine, The Next Generation, Battlestar Galactica, ..................
12. Other favorite actors: Alan Rickman, Cate Blanchett, Michael Fassbender, Betty Davis, James Stuart, Julie Andrews ...
13. Favorite movie: Psycho
14. Favorite recording artists: Metallica, Nightwish, Aerosmith, Queen, Madonna, Zdravko Colic, Riblja Corba
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: I am obsessed with sharks (my favorite animal) and have an enormous fear of snakes (can't even look at a still picture of one). Also I'm a huge Liverpool FC supporter.

Last edited by tanita_mors on 2/24/2012, 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/20/2012, 1:01 am

1. User Name: Fantastica
2. Real Name: Kim
3. Location: East Coast USA
4. -14: guess!
I have no random parts in my body. everything exists in me for a purpose.

admin: don't you dare to delete my post again! Evil or Very Mad
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/20/2012, 1:04 am

fantastica wrote:1. User Name: Fantastica
2. Real Name: Kim
3. Location: East Coast USA
4. -14: guess!
I have no random parts in my body. everything exists in me for a purpose.

admin: don't you dare to delete my post again! Evil or Very Mad

I'm going to guess that your answer to questions 4-14 is Jellyrolls for all of them.

As for number 15, can you tell me what the purpose of the extra four toes on your right foot is?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/20/2012, 1:14 am

^ so I can wear flipflops in the summer. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/20/2012, 11:47 pm

1. User Name:Brisallie
2. Real Name:Romina
3. Location:latinamerica
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment:I'm sorry to steal this moment Marie but GOLDEN GLOBE SPEECH is been my fav. one since january 2011 Razz I love it since the moment his name was announced until the "Screw it up kids".
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote:GOSH he has a lot, so is hard to pick one but for any reason always come to my mind the "Calm down perverts" because the first time I read that, I went immediately to youtube to find the video where he said that hahaha.
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: Alone or with somebody else? Because I love all of his moments with Burt,Finn and Rachel wub
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: let me think about it please...
8. Favorite Kurt duet: C'mon HUMMELBERRY
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt:I'll say Finn. I usually forgive his stupid moments.
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: Rumour Has It/Someone like you and I feel pretty/Unpretty
11. Other favorite TV shows: At this moment anyone because I'm currently watching asian dramas lol.
12. Other favorite actors: Daniel Radcliffe suure I used to be a huge HP fan ,Anne Hathaway and I don't know what else humhum
13. Favorite movie: ... still thinking.
14. Favorite recording artists: I'm eclectic...
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: Umm well I don't know, according to my family I have a random sense of humour and sometimes I'm politically incorrect. And I love italian food, specially spaguetti!!!
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 2/21/2012, 2:19 am

1. User Name:Ireth
2. Real Name:Not telling, that's why I have a username :D
3. Location: India
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: His Golden Globes win and his amazing speech!
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: Donā€™t listen to what people tell you because theyā€™ll try to bring you down. And donā€™t listen to yourself, either, because yourself will try to bring you down even more so than anyone else. As long as you just put all your energy into one thing, it can happen.
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: Saying all of them would be cheating, right? I'll go with the football game when he did the Single Ladies dance and then scored the winning goal.
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: Rose's Turn
8. Favorite Kurt duet: For Good
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: Rachel
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: Rumour Has It/Someone Like You
11. Other favorite TV shows: Modern Family, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother
12. Other favorite actors: Daniel Radcliffe, Johnny Depp, Emma Watson, Rowan Atkinson, Julie Andrews, Meryl Streep, Alan Rickman, Neil Patrick Harris
13. Favorite movie: Inception
14. Favorite recording artists: Queen, Billy Joel, Adele, The Carpenters, Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Bruno Mars, Katy Perry, Rihanna, ABBA
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: I'm obsessed with cats.

Last edited by Ireth on 2/26/2012, 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Struck by Lightning 2/21/2012, 5:53 pm

1. User Name: Struck by Lightning
2. Real Name: Dorothy
3. Location: Massachusetts
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: When he won his Golden Globe and/or when he made this video Razz
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: Everything he said during his interview with Piers Morgan was great.
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: His scene with Burt at the end of Grilled Cheesus.
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: Rose's Turn, I Want to Hold Your Hand and As If We Never Said Goodbye. Too hard to choose one TBH.
8. Favorite Kurt duet: Get Happy/Happy Days Are Here Again
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: Rachel
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: Maybe This Time sung by Lea and Cheno, the other two Glee people I'm really obsessed with
11. Other favorite TV shows: The Good Wife, Downton Abbey, Leverage, Smash
12. Other favorite actors: Kate Winslet, Audrey Hepburn, Judy Garland, Isabelle Adjani, Gregory Peck, GĆ©rard Depardieu
13. Favorite movie: Sense & Sensibility, Le Dernier Metro, (this year) Pariah and (soon) Struck by Lightning
14. Favorite recording artists: the 10th Anniversary Les Miz cast
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: I take voice lessons and sing some classical music.
Struck by Lightning
Struck by Lightning
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 2/21/2012, 7:33 pm

1. User Name: ColferGirl
2. Real Name: Erin
3. Location: Utah, U.S.A.
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: I'm going to be a broken record and say his Golden Globe speech, like most of us. wub
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: “You will never be able to please everybody, especially not yourself. So don’t listen to anyone, and don’t listen to yourself, because you will bring yourself down more than anyone. I know I do. Just be you. Be you, and hold on to it.”
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: This is an evil, hard question. But right now, the moment he found out he was a NYADA finalist, and his dad spun him around while they hugged.
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: I Want To Hold Your Hand (I demand more Beatles songs for Kurt!)
8. Favorite Kurt duet: Perfect, with For Good a close second
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: Finn and Rachel
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: Singing in the Rain/Umbrella
11. Other favorite TV shows: Mad Men, Modern Family, Breaking Bad, BBC's Sherlock, Once Upon a Time, Grimm, Smash. When it comes to anime tv shows, I really love Hunter x Hunter, Code Geass, Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood, Fantastic Children, Eureka Seven, Twelve Kingdoms, Scrapped Princess, and Princess Tutu
12. Other favorite actors: There's a lot of actors I know are amazing and talented, and I believe them to be too, but there's none I'm really a "fan" of persay, like I am with Chris - none I'd go see a movie for just for them, so.
13. Favorite movie: Slumdog Millionaire, The Social Network, The Breakfast Club, Gran Torino, The Help, The Little Mermaid, How To Train Your Dragon, Rango
14. Favorite recording artists: Florence and the Machine, Adele, Coldplay, Yuki Kajiura, 30 Seconds to Mars, Elton John (I tend to like at least one or two songs from a lot of different artists though, across all genres, from rap to classical, my taste is pretty eclectic)
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: I literally can't pronounce the words in my own language. It's something I'm always teased about in my house, since I consistently mispronounce words like "occupied" and "chivalry" or words even more simple in very embarrassing, inopportune ways. Embarassed And I'm an English major, so it's even more embarrassing. (But this is why I want to be a writer, not a public speaker tonguue)
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 2/21/2012, 7:47 pm

Yuki Kajiura
I love her. She did this fantastic soundtrack for one of my favorite anime - Noir. I listen to those two theme (Canta Per Me, Salva Nos) practically daily.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 2/21/2012, 8:14 pm

ColferGirl wrote:
When it comes to anime tv shows, I really love Hunter x Hunter, Code Geass, Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood, Fantastic Children, Eureka Seven, Twelve Kingdoms, Scrapped Princess, and Princess Tutu
lol! Smile
I have seen all these animes, not entirely for half of them and my favorite among them is Scrapped Princess wub

my sign on another board:
Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! 4m8w2usmm7
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/21/2012, 8:33 pm

I'm glad folks are answering these questions. It's fun learning a bit more about everyone Smile Keep answering!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 2/21/2012, 8:35 pm

tanita_mors wrote:
Yuki Kajiura
I love her. She did this fantastic soundtrack for one of my favorite anime - Noir. I listen to those two theme (Canta Per Me, Salva Nos) practically daily.

I love her too! I absolutely adore all of her soundtracks, especially the one she did for .hack//SIGN and for the videogame Xenosaga. Canta Per Me and Salva Nos are wonderful songs. wub

Shinra wrote:lol! Smile
I have seen all these animes, not entirely for half of them and my favorite among them is Scrapped Princess

I hope that was a good lol, because Princess Tutu is awesome, ok? tonguue Smile

And OMG that you've seen Scrapped Princess!!! wub Hardly anyone I know has seen it, but it's such a great anime. :( And I love your signature of Scrapped Princess's Chris. neutre I really liked him too, him and Shannon.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  mellama 2/21/2012, 8:43 pm

1. User Name: mellama
2. Real Name:. Grace
3. Location: USA
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: . Golden Globe Speech
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: The Owl tweets, and calling his fans tweeps, and "Glee Hee, Get it, get it, sigh." All of his adorkable moments.
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: Almost all of them. Ummm, speech to Burt in hospital: I believe in you and I believe in us.
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: Any in which he's featured, esp. AIWNSG
8. Favorite Kurt duet: Love 'em all, including Candles. Especially love Defying Gravity, Le Jazz Hot, Happy Days, Perfect (from studio)
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: Burt
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: All my favs involve Kurt. The NYADA Cole Porter number was pretty cute.
11. Other favorite TV shows: The Big Bang Theory, Smash, most of the singing and dancing reality shows, a whole slew of mystery and crime solving type shows. I watch almost all of the currently popular shows of that genre. I used to love Numbers when it was on. And one of my favorite series of all time is Queer As Folk. I had hoped the spin off would go to a later time slot, or even to cable, and develop more in that direction.
12. Other favorite actors: I think this is the first time I may have ever been a fan. I usually like an actor in a given role.
13. Favorite movie: Funny Girl, Singin' in the Rain, Carousel, Oliver!, Victor/Victoria, White Christmas, All That Jazz, etc, etc. Drama: The Color Purple. ETA: I can't believe the Harry Potter movies wasn't my very first response! That's because I tend to think of HP as a book series, I guess.
14. Favorite recording artists: Barbra Streisand, Celine Dion, Josh Grobin. My taste in music is fairly eclectic, though I tend to be not so fond of rap.
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: Hobbies include hiking, birding, kayaking, reading and all things HP.
mellama
mellama
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 2/22/2012, 11:06 am

ColferGirl wrote:
I hope that was a good lol, because Princess Tutu is awesome, ok? tonguue Smile

And OMG that you've seen Scrapped Princess!!! wub Hardly anyone I know has seen it, but it's such a great anime. :( And I love your signature of Scrapped Princess's Chris. neutre I really liked him too, him and Shannon.
Actually, I don't remember very well Princess Tutu, I think it was hilarious but I haven't watched the whole serie. If I remember correctly, the fansubbed episodes for this serie weren't easy to find, and since I already lack free time for all the series I'd like to watch, I've dropped it.

I have also made a signature with Shannon (and Forcis too). My photoshop mania + my passion for animes => I have created more than 300 sign based on anime characters ooppss (I know, I'm crazy Smile )

Introduce yourself to your fellow posters! 98f1qsmxvx
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/22/2012, 11:16 am

This is question is for colfergirl: Yuki Kajiura's music is usually related to anime? Because I haven't heard about her before

12. Other favorite actors: Daniel Radcliffe, Johnny Depp, Emma Watson, Rowan Atkinson, Julie Andrews, Meryl Streep, Alan Rickman, Neil Patrick Harris

Ireth, Do you like Daniel Radcliffe too? lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 2/22/2012, 2:20 pm

Shinra wrote:Actually, I don't remember very well Princess Tutu, I think it was hilarious but I haven't watched the whole serie. If I remember correctly, the fansubbed episodes for this serie weren't easy to find, and since I already lack free time for all the series I'd like to watch, I've dropped it.

I have also made a signature with Shannon (and Forcis too). My photoshop mania + my passion for animes => I have created more than 300 sign based on anime characters (I know, I'm crazy )

No shame in making cool anime signatures!! I think it's awesome. Smile

And ah, I see about Princess Tutu. I wish it was easier to find, then I'd ask you to give it another chance. The first few episodes of it are very misleading, and "cutesy", but it gets progressively darker and bleaker as the series goes on. It has a very bittersweet ending, and definitely didn't end in the way I expected at all, and I found the inclusion of all those classic ballet pieces really neat throughout the story. I really really love that anime!

brisallie wrote:This is question is for colfergirl: Yuki Kajiura's music is usually related to anime? Because I haven't heard about her before

Yes, Yuki Kajiura mainly does anime soundtracks, as well as a few videogames. I love all of her work. I find anime and game composers are often severely underappreciated and overlooked, and many of them are really talented and impressive (in my opinion). Yuki Kajiura is one of my favorites. She has a very distinct style, I always know when it's her music in a show/game. Here's some of her music if you're interested. neutre

ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/22/2012, 2:57 pm

Yes, Yuki Kajiura mainly does anime soundtracks, as well as a few videogames. I love all of her work. I find anime and game composers are often severely underappreciated and overlooked, and many of them are really talented and impressive (in my opinion). Yuki Kajiura is one of my favorites. She has a very distinct style, I always know when it's her music in a show/game. Here's some of her music if you're interested. neutre

Does she sing in italian??? I like it Smile and I don't know why they're underappreciated, through anime I've known a lot of japanese singers. Yuki, has the type of voices that I love when is about female japanese singers wub
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 2/23/2012, 7:49 am

1. User Name: Delight
2. Real Name: Zining
3. Location: Australia
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: His Golden Globe win and his inspirational award acceptance speech (I can recite his entire speech now, and I'm never one who's ever interested in award shows to begin with). His 'coming out' during the Chelsea Handler interview was quite remarkable too, given how it was clearly a terrifying and life-defining moment for him, and yet he managed to handle it in a way that is calm and mature beyond his years.
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: This is just Chris playing Kurt, but I find his 'Oh, it's on bitches' during the 2010 Emmy's opening skit hilarious and memorable.
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: I'm going to be a bit weird here, but his facial expression and his 'Oh my God' when Rachel flashed her blue teeth in the Britney/Brittany episode really made an impression on me.
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: I want to hold your hand.
8. Favorite Kurt duet: For good. It's just divine wub
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: Sue Sylvester (before they made her hormonal and nice)
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: Teenage Dream (I know, I know, call me shallow but the a cappella music arrangement really sounded good in this)
11. Other favorite TV shows: Firefly, Sherlock, Doctor Who episodes that are written by Steven Moffat
12. Other favorite actors: Haley Joel Osment, Christian Bale, Neil Patrick Harris
13. Favorite movie: Kung Fu Panda (Forrest Gump is a close second)
14. Favorite recording artists: Um, not really a music fan, but I kinda like Lady Gaga's songs...
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: I love cats, but I'm allergic to cat dander.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/23/2012, 8:15 am

ColferGirl wrote:
Shinra wrote:Actually, I don't remember very well Princess Tutu, I think it was hilarious but I haven't watched the whole serie. If I remember correctly, the fansubbed episodes for this serie weren't easy to find, and since I already lack free time for all the series I'd like to watch, I've dropped it.

I have also made a signature with Shannon (and Forcis too). My photoshop mania + my passion for animes => I have created more than 300 sign based on anime characters (I know, I'm crazy )

No shame in making cool anime signatures!! I think it's awesome. Smile

And ah, I see about Princess Tutu. I wish it was easier to find, then I'd ask you to give it another chance. The first few episodes of it are very misleading, and "cutesy", but it gets progressively darker and bleaker as the series goes on. It has a very bittersweet ending, and definitely didn't end in the way I expected at all, and I found the inclusion of all those classic ballet pieces really neat throughout the story. I really really love that anime!

brisallie wrote:This is question is for colfergirl: Yuki Kajiura's music is usually related to anime? Because I haven't heard about her before

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SkhxCmbf2Do" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/roc91gcQMRw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/omRY2cL7cgA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Is this post freezing up anyone else's screen when you click on this thread? When I click on it, it stops after the second link and doesn't load the rest of the thread or posts.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 2/23/2012, 8:47 am

It loads fine for me.

When we are talking about anime, here are some of my favorites : Code Geass, Death Note, Hellsing (both the series and the OVA), Blood +, Vampire Hunter D, Macross or Code Name : Robotech, Yu Gi Oh (the first one, not the 5D or whatever that was called), Digimons (what can I say, I was 15), Trinity Blood, Elfen Lied, ...
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  dap1217 2/23/2012, 2:24 pm

1. User Name:dap1217
2. Real Name:Melody
3. Location:Asia
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment:Too many
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote:Almost everyone
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment:Get into Nynad
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance:Rose's turn
8. Favorite Kurt duet:For good
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt:Dady Berries
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt:Jessie's girl
11. Other favorite TV shows:The game of thrones\Smash\Morden family\HIMYM...
12. Other favorite actors:Too many tho
13. Favorite movie:omg,I am such a hipster I like weird movies like Donnie Darko and Battle Royale.
14. Favorite recording artists:Coldplay\Mika\Scissor sister\The Smiths\Joe Hisaishi\Suede...
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: Even shy and awkward can't describe my weirdness.Definitely a freak,tho.
dap1217
dap1217
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Coolbeans3131 2/23/2012, 6:39 pm

1. User Name: Coolbeans3131
2. Real Name: Joann
3. Location: New York State - not the city. Believe it or not , I'm 41 and have never been to New York City!
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: Golden Globes. Such grace under pressure.
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: Does anyone know where I can get Sea Monkey food in Dublin? #MyMonkeysAreHungry
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: Winning the football game in Preggers and then coming out to his dad.
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: I Want To Hold Your Hand
8. Favorite Kurt duet: For Good
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: Rachel (I see I pattern here of Rachel lovers)
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: I Feel Pretty / Unpretty
11. Other favorite TV shows: Project Runway, Top Chef
12. Other favorite actors: Tom Hanks, Sandra Bullock
13. Favorite movie: Notting Hill
14. Favorite recording artists: Adele
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: Going to school to become a Dental Hygienist
Coolbeans3131
Coolbeans3131
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next