Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Introduce yourself to your fellow posters!

Post  fantastica on 5/11/2012, 5:08 am

^ I like both!
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf on 5/11/2012, 5:15 pm

Here to welcome sheny baibai and to agree with Emile about Memento.

paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  msjoanlucette on 5/14/2012, 6:10 am

Um. I'm new. I've never been on a forum before, but I've looked through this forum and am in love. I seriously didn't think there was anyone as crazy about Chris as me. So I finally feel like I'm somewhere I belong. x)

1. User Name: msjoanlucette
2. Real Name: Joan
3. Location: California. It's really sad that I've lived in southern california and like an hour away from LA and have never met Chris. :/
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: Well the when he won the Golden Globe, uh well when he talked about peeing on the set of Monk, there's also that time where he got slimed, that time where he was on Teen choice awards was it? and he was with Katy Perry and Cory, and Kevin and they were talking about teenage dreams and he said his was hosting it alone. :D There's more but I would be listing them all.
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: I loved when he tweeted about his cat Brian. there's also about the owls that get it on outside his window. I can't directly quote, because I'm not sure if I'll be correct, but I'll try. um, "don't listen to them you get to come in too"(I think it was his question in Inside the Actor's studio), "Not my gum drop buttons"(imitating gingerbread man in Shrek), "it's just a small town where no one has a sense of humor, but everyone has a truck"(him describing clovis),"Nobody has talent but you; none of the new artists"(to lady gaga).
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: When he sang Defying Gravity? um. him doing single ladies. Kurt dancing to Barbara Streisand. All the Burt/Kurt moments. All of Kurt's singing performances. ah...pretty much everything. I can't decide! It's like asking what limb is the most favorite on my body.
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: I can't choose one. Rose's Turn, I want to hold your hand, I'm the greatest star, not the boy next door, i have nothing, black bird, A house is not a home, le jazz hot, defying gravity, some people, as if we never said goodbye.
8. Favorite Kurt duet: Baby It's Cold Outside, Happy days Are here again( was that a mash-up? I don't remember if it was. I think it was. but I don't remember the other title). For Good.
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: o.o I don't know if I have one. uh... Rory
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: Safety dance, Push it, Teenage Dream, Not Unusual, We got the Beat, Landslide, Halo/Walking on Sunshine, Stop in the name of love/Free of Mind? (is that the second title of the mash-up?), Don't Stop Believing,
11. Other favorite TV shows: adventure time, legend of korra, young justice, sherlock, doctor who, once upon a time
12. Other favorite actors: daniel radcliffe, emma watson, alan rickman, julie andrews
13. Favorite movie: Harry Potter, The Sound of Music, The Dark Knight, Batman Returns, When Harry Met Sally, Pretty In Pink, Lord of the Rings, (soon) Struck By Lightning
14. Favorite recording artists: glee (does that count?), I don't really have a favorite one. I just like a whole bunch of random songs.
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: I think of myself as a social llama sometimes. And I write fan fiction in my spare time. Smile
msjoanlucette
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 5/14/2012, 6:19 am

Welcome Joan!!! so happy to see new members sign up! bounce wow you are probably the closest to Chris among all of us! Are you over 18? because you may be able to sign up for extra work on glee (or even in Chris' new movie) and then you maybe able to see Chris working (and we will all hate you for that - out of jealousy of course)!
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  msjoanlucette on 5/14/2012, 6:52 am

Thanks so much. :] Everyone on this forum seems really nice. :] I'm not over 18. sixteen going on seventeen believe it or not. x) but I don't really have any acting experience so I probably couldn't. oh! but there was that one time where I could have gone to be in (SBL) when chris tweeted about people playing extra's at the football field scene. But I didn't have anyone to take me. :( I missed the glee tour as well. :/

so there's always the window of opportunity to see him. but isn't likely still. :/ I really hope he does book signings for The Land of Stories. If I ever do see him I can always take like a billion photos and share them. No one has to be jealous of anyone. Smile

msjoanlucette
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile on 5/14/2012, 7:08 am

Hi! Welcome here. Smile
AH! Seriously, you are sooo close! If he does a book signings for the LOS I hope for you that you can go there, and of course we will be jealous of course we will not be jealous!

msjoanlucette wrote:9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: o.o I don't know if I have one. uh... Rory
I don't know why, but this made me laugh. LOL.
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 5/14/2012, 7:10 am

there's another young lady here (Kurtsie4ever) who just turned 17 and she is also near LA, and if my memory serves me correctly rory/Damian is her second favorite. Smile
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile on 5/14/2012, 7:17 am

^UH! That's true! I remember that she wanted to be an extra at the prom. So many potentially lucky girls in this forum. Woh! panik
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 on 5/14/2012, 9:33 am

msjoanlucette wrote:I seriously didn't think there was anyone as crazy about Chris as me.
Oh, there are! a lot. and they don't always have the excuse of being young Smile

Welcome! baibai

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  IMakeBoys on 5/15/2012, 9:00 pm

Hiya. baibai I'm new here and thought I'd introduce myself.

1. User Name: IMakeBoys
2. Real Name: Mandy
3. Location: Mississisppi, USA
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: Chris winning the Golden Globe and his Meet the Filmmakers thing where he teared up at hearing how proud we are of him.
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: "Don't listen to them. You get to come in too."
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: Pretty much all of his scenes with Burt. Those two together are magic.
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: Rose's Turn, As If We Never Said Goodbye and Not the Boy Next Door.
8. Favorite Kurt duet: Happy Days Are Here Again/Get Happy
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: Puck and Mercedes
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: I Feel Pretty/Unpretty is one of my favorite songs Glee's done.
11. Other favorite TV shows: Most of the shows I'm obsessed with no longer come on (Queer as Folk, Buffy, Angel) but I like True Blood and Once Upon a Time. I have a LONG lost of shows I want to start watching but it's hard to find the time.
12. Other favorite actors: Don't really have any.
13. Favorite movie: Ever? The Goonies
14. Favorite recording artists: Adam Lambert, Adele, Coheed & Cambria
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: 20-something mom of two boys (hence the name).

IMakeBoys
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 5/15/2012, 9:04 pm

Welcome, Mandy! I love I Feel Pretty/Unpretty, too.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf on 5/15/2012, 9:09 pm

Hello again, Mandy! Really excited! I follow you on tumblr and you're awesome!
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 on 5/16/2012, 2:52 am

Welcome Mandy! I like your username, me too I-make-boys(-happy) Smile . Actually, I've seen it many times on tumblr, without really paying attention and tought it was Imageboys, in other words, until now, I thought you were a guy chuut lol. Btw, I post a little there too (I'm seiferyo there), usually in order to pollute Paulo's blog.

Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  msjoanlucette on 5/16/2012, 3:05 am

Welcome~!
Am I an old enough member to welcome people? o.o
Anyway, hope you enjoy posting and reading things on here as much as I do.
(btw I really hope I haven't crossed any lines while posting)
But yes. I really like you're name as well. x)
and we have the same chris quote!!!!!! cool!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
msjoanlucette
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 5/16/2012, 3:10 am

^ if you are old enough to join, you are old enough to post. fanny2
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  msjoanlucette on 5/16/2012, 3:14 am

Shinra17 wrote:
msjoanlucette wrote:I seriously didn't think there was anyone as crazy about Chris as me.
Oh, there are! a lot. and they don't always have the excuse of being young Smile

I think, though, that even if I was a lot older that I would still love Chris. Smile It's awesome to be in this community of people that love Chris. I'm assuming that everyone loves Chris. o.O..... But yes. Thanks a lot. Everyone seems really awesome! I don't really want to keep saying thanks because it seems weird to keep posting it in a new post. Or can it all be in one? o.o would that annoy people?
msjoanlucette
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  msjoanlucette on 5/16/2012, 3:16 am

fantastica wrote:^ if you are old enough to join, you are old enough to post. fanny2
oh but I meant in a way to be old enough to the site. x)
msjoanlucette
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 5/16/2012, 3:16 am

the only thing that would annoy us is if you never post. fanny2
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile on 5/16/2012, 7:46 am

IMakeBoys wrote:Hiya. baibai I'm new here and thought I'd introduce myself.

1. User Name: IMakeBoys
2. Real Name: Mandy
Welcome!! Smile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf on 5/16/2012, 6:30 pm

Shinra17 wrote:Welcome Mandy! I like your username, me too I-make-boys(-happy) Smile . Actually, I've seen it many times on tumblr, without really paying attention and tought it was Imageboys, in other words, until now, I thought you were a guy chuut lol. Btw, I post a little there too (I'm seiferyo there), usually in order to pollute Paulo's blog.

(-and jealous too) And allow me to correct that: "usually to improve Paulo's blog" Smile

msjoanlucette wrote:Welcome~!
Am I an old enough member to welcome people?

I think it's allowed that we all say our welcomes to members. I know I have been doing it since day one, and I started being around here only pretty recently. So far, the axe hasn't fallen on my neck, so I think you're safe too. Razz
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Yes, well, I hope I'm doing this correctly

Post  glitter_turtle on 5/29/2012, 1:09 pm

1. User Name: glitter_turtle
2. Real Name: Rebekah
3. Location: Heidelberg, Germany (temporary)
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: ...oh my, so hard to choose! If I must, it would be when he cried at the Apple Store Q&A after being told by a fan that we are so very proud of him.
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: "Don't listen to them, you get to come in too."
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: The moment he shared with Karofsky in the hospital
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: (I Am Not) The Boy Next Door
8. Favorite Kurt duet: Before the finale, it was "Happy Days Are Here Again/Come On Get Happy," but my Hummelberry feels are rather nonexistent at the moment so I'll go with "4 Minutes."
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: Burt Hummel
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: ...you mean other people besides Kurt sing on this show?
11. Other favorite TV shows: The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, Young Justice, Legend of Korra
12. Other favorite actors: Robert Downey Jr., Wes Bentley's beard
13. Favorite movie: It changes constantly, usually something Disney
14. Favorite recording artists: The Killers, Florence + the Machine, Fleet Foxes, Stanfour, Sigur Ros,
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: I have a twin brother

Once the world has made a decision, there is little anyone can do to change its mind.
glitter_turtle
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile on 5/29/2012, 1:26 pm

Welcome! Smile
glitter_turtle wrote:3. Location: Heidelberg, Germany (temporary)
"Temporary" because you're planning to move away from Germany?
...OMG Not that I want to snoop, eh, just curiosity, haha.

glitter_turtle wrote:14. Favorite recording artists: The Killers, Florence + the Machine, Fleet Foxes, Stanfour, Sigur Ros,
flower
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  glitter_turtle on 5/29/2012, 1:53 pm

No worries about snooping! I'm currently studying abroad. I'll be back in the States in August. Smile

Once the world has made a decision, there is little anyone can do to change its mind.
glitter_turtle
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf on 5/29/2012, 2:02 pm

glitter_turtle wrote:1. User Name: glitter_turtle
2. Real Name: Rebekah

Hey there. Glad to see you around. baibai
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile on 5/29/2012, 2:04 pm

glitter_turtle wrote:No worries about snooping! I'm currently studying abroad. I'll be back in the States in August. Smile
Oh, I see. That's awesome!

'Barrabas came to us by sea'
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top