Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee season 6 spoilers only thread

Go down

Glee season 6 spoilers only thread Empty Glee season 6 spoilers only thread

Post  Glorfindel 10/14/2014, 9:35 am

Since there are coming out so many spoilers about Glee season 6 already, when the episodes won't air for several months, and it's getting a bit confusing and hard to find spoiler facts amidst many posts full of discussion and speculation, I thought it wise to make a "spoilers only" thread, where the information can be found more easily. fanny2

So I'll copy and paste the spoilers from www.mjsbigblog.com/mjsbigblog.tumblr.com we know already, one post per episode. I know there are a few more spoilers out, like snipbits from callsheets, so I'll try to go look and find them and edit them in if I do, okay?
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Glee season 6 spoilers only thread Empty Re: Glee season 6 spoilers only thread

Post  Glorfindel 10/14/2014, 9:54 am

6x01: Loser Like Me.

The title of the Glee Season 6 premiere is “Loser Like Me”, written by Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk and Ian Brennan. Brad Buecker directs.

Song Spoilers including performers:
“Uninvited” by Alanis Morissette – sung by Rachel
“Suddenly Seymour” from Little Shop of Horrors – sung by Rachel & Blaine
“Sing” by Ed Sheeran – sung by Blaine & the Warblers
“Dance the Night Away” by Van Halen – sung by Vocal Adrenaline
“Karma Chameleon” by Culture Club – sung by Rachel
“Let it Go” from Frozen – sung by Rachel
x

Glee Season 6 Spoilers Loser Like Me:

• The time jump between the Season 5 finale and the Season 6 premiere is only 6 months.
  • Rachel (Lea Michele) AND Kurt (Chris Colfer) are leading New Directions. Kurt is earning NYADA credit for his efforts. So, yes, he’s still a student.
  • Blaine (Darren Criss) is leading The Warblers at Dalton. I don’t know the circumstances that bring him to Dalton, or whether he is still a NYADA student or not.
  • I don’t know why Rachel is in Ohio either. UPDATED: FOX has confirmed that Rachel returns to Ohio after her Hollywood dreams are dashed.
  • Will Schuester (Matt Morrison) is heading up Vocal Adrenaline
  • Karofsky (Max Adler) will be Blaine’s new love interest. Max is locked in for at least half a season’s worth of episodes. I am not clear on whether Blaine and Kurt are together or apart when season 6 begins, or whether they break up later. I also don’t know whether Blaine/Karofsky are together in the first episode, or something develops later.  I am working to find out answers to these questions.
  • There are no definite plans to use the Season 4/5 newbies. HOWEVER they will most likely come back near the end of the season for one or two episodes. I am guessing there will be a big reunion of Glee alumni at series finale time.
  • The five new McKinley High kids will be incorporated into the first two episodes to some degree, but their story lines are still being developed.
  • I don’t have plot specifics at this time on other characters–Santana (Naya Rivera), Artie (Kevin McHale), Sam (Chord Overstreet) etc.  The minute I know something, I’ll post it here.x

• The time frame is fall. As I mentioned in my last spoiler post, there is a 6 month-ish time jump between season 5 and season 6.
  • Rachel, Blaine, Kurt, Sam, Figgins, Will, Sue, Karofsky, and some others I’ll mention in a bit, ARE in this episode.
  • Artie, Mercedes, Santana  are NOT in the episode.
  • Rachel’s pilot goes to series, but it bombs. The show is quickly cancelled. The fallout renders her Hollywood career dead in the water. Having burned her bridges on Broadway she has nowhere to go. She ends up moving back home.
  • Rachel  finds out that her dads are divorcing. Hiram has moved out. Leroy, who is in the episode, is the dad left at home.
  • Rachel , still dismayed that Principal Sue disbanded the Glee club, goes above her head to the Lima school superintendent. She convinces him to revive the McKinley glee club by offering to fund it with her remaining TV money.  He insists she be the director.
  • Blaine and Kurt are already broken up when the episode begins.
  • Backstory:  After Blaine moved back into the loft, the couple continued to argue.  Kurt decided they were too young to be engaged and broke it off. Upset after the breakup, Blaine allowed his grades to slip and was cut from NYADA.
  • In the episode, Blaine has already moved back in with his parents to regroup, and has taken a job at Dalton as the director of The Warblers.
  • After months apart, Kurt changes his mind about Blaine and heads back to Lima to try and get him back.  But too late because…
  • Blaine and Karofsky are a couple. They are dating. They even have pet names for each other. Yogi Bear and Boo Boo. And yes, I did throw up in my mouth a little when I heard that.
  •  Karofsky is a college student and totally out as a gay man.
  • Blaine tells Kurt he’s dating Karofsky.
  • After Kurt arrives in Lima, Rachel convinces him to run Glee club with her.  He remains a NYADA student, taking the job as an intern.
  • Figgins is a part-time barista at the Lima Bean
  • Sam works for Coach Beiste.  He is an assistant football coach at McKinley
  • Artie is still in film school. Mercedes is still on tour with Santana and Brittany.
  • New kids, Roderick, the nerd, and Spencer, the cocky gay football player, appear in the episode.
  • Will is the director of Vocal Adrenaline.
  • We’ll get to see Rachel’s pilot. It’s called “That’s So Rachel”
  • No Glee club tryouts yet.

A couple of NEW ITEMS

• There is a flashback that takes place at Scandals. It explains how Blaine and Karofsky got together.  They bumped into each other at the club on “Country Bear Night.” Karofsky buys Blaine a beer.
  • The flashback occurs during a scene at the Lima Bean, Scandals where Blaine and Kurt reunite for the first time since they broke up.  After Blaine and Kurt talk initially, Karofsky appears as Blaine breaks the news to Kurt that they are dating.  The flashback is part of the reveal.  Blaine and Karofsky hope they all can be friends. Kurt keeps it together in front of them.

More New Items

• We first see Kurt in New York, months after his break up with Blaine. Finally, he decides to speed date. One of his speed daters senses that Kurt isn’t over an old relationship and calls him out on it.  Kurt is surprised, but the experience sets him on the path to realizing that he still loves Blaine.

ETA: A fan who was present at the Scandals shoot, which took place 9/19, got a look at the call sheet.  Everything I described above happened at Scandals (including the flashback), rather than at the Lima Bean.  Also, according to the OP, the scene takes place near the end of the episode.
ETA: Details from the call sheet.  Kurofsky happens to be, line dancing.After Kurt Blaine and Karofsky reveal they are a couple and describe how they met, Kurt heads off to the men’s room where he breaks down in tears. In the flashback, it’s country bear night at Scandals. Blaine first spots Kurofsky line dancing.
ETA: Also, according to the call sheet, Rachel seeks counsel from Mr. Shue at a Vocal Adrenaline adrenaline rehearsal. This is where the group sing “Dance the Night Away.” – Source.

x

Glee season 6 spoilers only thread Tumblr_ncgu37ATZS1qaqmw1o1_500
x

Episode 601, Scene 8
Rachel
McKinley Hallway - Uninvited: Rachel haunts the hallways and goes to her old locker
Episode 601, Scene 12
Rachel and Blaine
Ext. Music Store: Rachel sings while they walk 
Episode 601, Scene 13
Rachel and Blaine
Int. Music Store: Blaine plays the piano, the crowd politely claps
Episode 601, Scene 20
Kurt
Flashback - NYADA Hallway: Students look at magazines and brochures
Episode 601, Scene 27
Will, Rachel, and Vocal Adrenaline
Carmel Auditorium - Dance the Night Away: Vocal Adrenaline rehearses; Will counsels Rachel
Episode 601, Scene 41 (End of Act 5)
Kurt, Blaine, Dave
Scandals: Kurt meets Blaine, Karofsky’s arrival stuns Kurt
Episode 601, Scenes 42 and 44 (Act 6)
Kurt, Blaine, Dave
Scandals: Blaine’s bear love tests Kurt’s mettle
Episode 601, Scene 43
Blaine, Dave, bar patrons
Flashback - Scandals: Country Bear night; electric slide
Episode 601, Scene 45
Kurt
Scandals restroom: Kurt can’t keep the tears in
x x x
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/14/2014, 10:06 am

6x02: Homecoming.

Homecoming was written by Ryan Murphy and directed by Brad Buecker.

Full List of Songs with Performers from Glee 6×02 “Homecoming”:

• “Take on Me” by Aha – Sung by Rachel, Kurt, Sam, Brittany, Santana, Artie, Tina, Mercedes, Puck, Quinn
  • “Tightrope” by Janelle Monae – Sung by Jane and the Dalton Warblers
  • “Problem” by Ariana Grande feat Iggy Azalea – Sung by Quinn, Santana, Brittany and Artie
  • “Mustang Sally” by Wilson Pickett – Sung by Roderick backed by Quinn, Santana and Brittany
  • “Home” by Edward Sharpe – Sung by Rachel, Kurt, Brittany, Santana, Artie, Tina, Mercedes, Puck, Quinn, Mason, Madison, Spencer, Jane, Roderick.

In this second episode of Glee season 6, the gang comes back to McKinley for Homecoming! All your favorite graduates return, including Quinn (Dianna Agron), Brittany (Heather Morris), Santana (Naya Rivera), Tina (Jenna Ushkowitz), Puck (Mark Salling), and Mercedes (Amber Riley). Yay.

Two new cast members, Jane and Roderick, make their singing debuts! You may remember the announcement that Glee was adding 5 new cast members to repopulate the NEW new directions.
Jane is “Righteous, ambitious and unconventionally pretty, she’s funny because she doesn’t have much of a sense of humor. She wanted to be a Warbler but tradition kept her from joining so she jumps ship to the New Directions.”  and Roderick is “Chubby and shy with a voice like Otis Redding, his looks don’t match with his talent. Described as, “a true goober.” He’s the show’s new underdog.”
x

Glee Season 6 Spoilers Episode 2 – “Homecoming”:

• The grads come back to Lima for Homecoming, including Mercedes, Artie, Tina, Puck, Quinn, Santana, and Brittany.
  • Brittany and Santana are still a couple. Puck and Quinn too.
  • Karofsky and Blaine are also still a couple. No major movement in their storyline in this episode.
  • Kitty Wilde makes an appearance! The first newbie returns.
  • Spencer (We revealed some casting news HERE) and Roderick are back after making their first appearance in 6×01. We meet the rest of the McKinley high newbies: the quirky Jane and the twin cheerios, Madison and Mason.
  • The grads return to Lima after Rachel asks them to help her recruit new Glee club members.
  • Quinn, Brittany, Santana and Artie recruit the cheerleaders. Kitty is the HBIC. She’s very bitter about how she was treated by the Glee grads and by Artie when he left for college.
  • Sue forced the rest of the Glee club newbies to transfer out of McKinley after she disbanded the club.
  • Puck, Quinn, Sam, Tina and Mercedes attempt to recruit amongst McKinley’s Christian tea party.
  • Kurt has a one-on-one recruitment session with Spencer. Kurt  feels Glee paved the way for the kind of tolerance that allows Spencer to be out and proud.  Spencer insists that he paved his own way. They don’t part as BFFs. Spencer says NO to joining the Glee club
  • Sue tries to convince Spencer to help her destroy the Glee club.
  • A power struggle emerges between Rachel and Kurt. There’s an issue over whether the two will be co-directors, or if Kurt will be an assistant.
  • Rachel, Kurt, Blaine and Sam have dinner with Will. Despite being rivals, they pledge not to undermine each other. Kurt is uneasy, but he keeps his cool in Blaine’s presence.
  • Jane is initially a Dalton student. She wants to become a Warbler. Blaine is actually really supportive, even enlisting Rachel to help her Warbler audition, but it is the rest of the all-male club that resist admitting a female. Jane ends up defecting to McKinley.
  • After the defection, Blaine accuses Rachel and Kurt of purposely undermining him.
  • Roderick is a senior, and a transfer student. He’s a shy fat kid, smart and nerdy. But when he sings, imagine Jack Black or Joe Cocker. He auditions for Glee club, along with the Cheerio twins, Mason and Madison.

Spoiler Update:
Just a few items:

• Dinner at Mr. Schue’s house is the new/old Monday Night Dinner
  • The couples Kurt/Blaine/Kurofsky, Quinn/Puck, Brittany/Santana, aren’t the focus of this episode. It’s all about recruiting new members for the Glee club. None of the couples have one on one scenes.
  • Brittany gives Kurt relationship advice, but it’s played for laughs (aka super-jokey Brittany speak.)
  • For Blaine, dating Karofsky is about shaking his life up post-break up with Kurt.
  • There is a pep rally everyone attends, including Karofsky and Blaine.   (ETA: This is a night time pep rally complete with bonfire. “Home” is sung in this scene) This happens after Blaine’s tiff with Rachel and Kurt.

ETA: An actress who auditioned for the role of Jane uploaded a video of her audition to vimeo. It didn’t survive for long up there, but a transcript of the dialog is HERE. It turns out Jane became a student at Dalton after her dad–an alumni of the school (and of the Warblers) sued to get her in.
x

Jane: You’re Mr. Anderson, right? Hi, I’m Jane. I am new to Dalton.
Blaine: What do you mean, you go here? But you’re a girl.
Jane: You’re very perceptive. My dad went here, and two of my uncles, all three were on the Warblers. My dad, uh, he still has his little blazer and he used to roll up his sleeves and let me wear it any time we all do old Warbler routines. But then there I was stuck at one of the lowest performing schools in Ohio with no arts, no music, and so my parents brought on a Title IX lawsuit against Dalton Academy and won.
Blaine: Wow! That’s shocking and—and amazing, that’s amazing.
Jane: Thank you, it’s nice to hear. Anyway, I spoke with the Dean of Performing Arts and he told me to come talk to you. I want to be a Warbler.

Blaine:
Jane, I’d like you to meet Rachel Berry, the greatest performer I’ve ever known.
Jane: Oh wow, it is so nice to actually meet you, Ms. Berry. You’re a legend.
Rachel: Not everyone shares that opinion these days, but thanks. I couldn’t be more honored to help.
Blaine: Jane, you are really in the best hands possible. I think my work here is done. I’ll leave you two ladies alone.
Jane: Before we get started, I just, I have to ask, why are you helping me? A McKinley alum helping a soon-to-be Warbler?
Rachel: Even though we are mortal show choir enemies, I’m a woman before all that. And I figure you’re fighting this fight for all of us girls. There’s a packed house out there. Show me your presence.

Rachel:
Now perhaps the most important thing: Your song.
Jane: Well my family has this tradition of singing “Up, Up and Away,” which is hard because…
Rachel: That song isn’t you.
Jane: Not even close!
Rachel: I can’t tell you what to sing. I learned that it’s a feeling someone has to have with a song. Let me see your phone.
Rachel: Sam Smith’s “Stay With Me” is the most played song you have…
Jane: Oh my God, it’s my favorite. I mean, it’s like incredible.
Rachel: I think we just found your audition song!
Jane: Okay!
x

Episode 602, Scene 19 (End of Act 1)
Rachel, Mercedes, Kurt, Artie, Tina, Puck, Quinn, Santana, Brittany, Sam
Auditorium: Rachel brings back the old Glee Club
Episode 602, Scene 26
Kurt and Spencer
Weight room: Spencer (Marshall Williams) says no because Glee club sucks
Episode 602, Scene 38 (End of Act 4)
Rachel, Mercedes, Kurt, Artie, Tina, Puck, Quinn, Santana, Brittany, Sam, Roderick, and the band
Auditorium: Roderick (Noah Guthrie) auditions with Mustang Sally
Episode 602, Scene 43
Rachel and Jane
McKinley - Will’s Office: Jane pressures Rachel to let her join the New Directions
x x

Glee season 6 spoilers only thread Tumblr_nbyt9kHmcx1ql1znmo1_500

@msleamichele Having so much fun at #Glee today with the boys! #GleeSeason6 

Glee season 6 spoilers only thread Tumblr_nbnp8vSF7W1tynbjdo1_500
chordover Back in da school!!

Glee season 6 spoilers only thread Tumblr_nbat4h8Uf91qe476yo1_500
@alxanders Hellooooo! @chriscolfer Thumbs up to new tunes!
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/14/2014, 10:14 am

6x03: Jagged Little Tapestry.

Episode 6×03 was written by Brad Falchuk and directed by Paul McCrane.

Full List of Songs with Performers from Glee 6×02 “Homecoming”:

“It’s Too Late” by Carole King – Sung by Kurt and Blaine
“Hand in My Pocket/I Feel the Earth Move by Alanis Morissette/Carole King – Sung by Santana and Brittany
“Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow/Head over Feet” by Carole King/Alanis Morissette – Sung by Mason and Jane.
“So Far Away/You Oughta Know” – by Carole King/Alanis Morissette – Sung by Quinn and Tina
“You Learn/You’ve Got a Friend” – by Alanis Morissette/Carole King – Sung by Rachel, Santana, Kurt, Brittany, Quinn, Tina, Puck, and New Directions

As you might have guessed from the title, “Jagged Little Tapestry” mashes up songs from the female singer songwriters, Carole King and Alanis Morissette.

I will have a fuller spoiler poster up in a bit. But yes, the rumors are true–in this episode, something very special happens between Brittany and Santana.

And as you can see, most of  the Glee alums are back for Episode 3, including Tina, Brittany, Santana, Puck and Quinn.  But not Mercedes or Artie.
x

Glee Season 6 Spoilers Episode 3 – “Jagged Little Tapestry”:

Glee season 6 spoilers only thread Chriscolfer-darrencriss-glee603-e1412908878614

• The alums decide to stick around another week to help out. Quinn, Puck, Brittany, Santana, Puck and Tina are on hand (Not Mercedes or Artie, though)
  • Kurt and Rachel come up with the idea of an Alanis Morissette/Carole King mashup week. Kurt wanted to go classic–Rachel wanted something more modern and angsty. They compromise. The two continue to have power struggles.  Rachel accuses Kurt of allowing his heartbreak to affect his work. She’s not wrong.
  • Jane, Roderick, Mason and Madison are members of New Directions.
  • *Kurt runs into Blaine and Karofsky at the music store and they have a little awkward conversation. As they walk off, Kurt breaks into song. A montagey duet between Kurt and Blaine ensues.
  • Santana proposes to Brittany in front of the Glee club. Brittany says yes.  Kurt objects, due to his painful engagement and break-up with Blaine. They’re all too young to be married, he says.  Santana tells Kurt off, pulling out every insult she can muster.
  • There is a very sweet scene, before the proposal, between Brittany and Santana. They lay in bed together in Brit’s bedroom.
  • Kurt apologizes to Brittany for his behavior in the choir room.  She drops the news that Blaine and Karofsky have moved in together.  (Happens AFTER Kurt runs into them at the music store/montagey duet). She knows, because they asked her to decorate their new apartment. She gives him real advice. He should move on, date someone else.  He takes her advice in, appreciatively, but continues to struggle.
  • Spencer wants a shot at being quarterback, but Beiste isn’t convinced. Sam champions Spencer’s ambitions.
  • Beiste is acting weird, and Sam and the team, including Spencer, are worried about her.  It turns out she has a huge personal issue going on.  Everybody, including Sue, promise to support her.
  • Becky is still around too. She needs help with a boy. The others, including Sue and Roz Washington (she’s back!) worry because he’s not special needs. Tina and Quinn help in Becky’s quest to impress him.  She lies about being in a slew of after school activities including the CPR society of America.

UPDATE:

• *The BTS photo that Darren Criss tweeted (see above!) of Blaine and Kurt dressed in Dalton Academy uniforms IS from the “It’s Too Late” duet.  The song begins at the music sheet store after Kurt runs into Blaine and Karofsky. At one point, the scene shifts to the Lima Bean.  Blaine (Karofsky is also in this scene) spots Kurt, and in flashback, remembers old times when they were Warblers.

x
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/14/2014, 10:18 am

6x04: The Hurt Locker.

Episode 6×04 was written and directed by Ian Brennan.

Full List of Songs with Performers from Glee 6×04:

• “Bitch” by Meredith Brooks – Sung by Sue Sylvester
  • “A Thousand Miles” – by Vanessa Carlton – Sung by Rachel and Sam
  • “Rock Lobster” – by B52s – Sung by Clint and Vocal Adrenaline
  • “Whip It” – by Devo – Sung by Clint and Vocal Adrenaline

Max George of The Wanted makes his debut in this episode. He plays Clint, the leader of Vocal Adrenaline.
x

Glee Season 6 Spoilers Episode 4 – “The Hurt Locker”:

Glee season 6 spoilers only thread Leamichele-chriscolfer-glees6

• Glee 6×04 features Kurt (Chris Colfer), Rachel (Lea Michele), Blaine (Darren Criss), Sam (Chord Overstreet), and the New Directions newbies– Roderick, Mason & Madison and Jane (Spencer is not in this episode). As far as I know, Mercedes, Artie, Quinn, Puck, Santana, Brittany and Tina, have left Lima. Figgins and Becky make appearances.
  • Clint, the leader of Vocal Adrenaline, is introduced. He’s played by The Wanted’s Max George.
  • Sue organizes a last minute glee “invitational” at McKinley in order to break the spirit of the fledgling New Directions.  Vocal Adrenaline and the Warblers are invited. They all assemble at McKinley for rehearsal.
  • Rachel asks Will to throw the invitational, otherwise her kids will be demoralized. Since it’s not a real competition, Will agrees. Also. It’s Glee and he has a soft spot.  Blaine is also asked, but he refuses.
  • Sue hypnotizes Sam to do her bidding. She suggests that he lead Rachel on romantically, which culminates in a kiss between the two. Rachel feels something and asks Sam out on a date. Only, he was in a trance when he kissed her and doesn’t remember it. Sam declines. Mostly because, he says, he’s still in love with Mercedes.
  • Blaine gives Rachel and Sam piano lessons.
  • Sue is not happy that Kurt and Blaine broke up. She schemes to get them back together: The Karofsky/Blaine apartment is invaded by a bear cub, sent by Sue.  During a date night at Breadstix, the restaurant is filled with the many men Karofsky has dated, courtesy of Sue.  Karofsky and Blaine are 3rd cousins, according to Sue’s ancestry research. Kurt is aware of her manipulations and is annoyed.
  • When Sue learns that Will plans to go easy on Rachel at the Invitational, she tattles to the Carmel High Principal. Clint and Vocal Adrenaline find out, and demand that Will resign.
  • Under Sue’s hypnosis, Sam steals Will’s mail. When Will catches him, Sam claims that Rachel put him up to it and is out to get Will. Upset, Will decides VA will go full-throttle at the Invitational.
  • Kurt and Blaine have a one on one moment. Kurt reveals that he’s about to go on a first date with a guy he met online. Blaine feels a twinge of regret. He realizes that Kurt really IS the love of his life, but he keeps that thought to himself.  However, he does share with Kurt that Sue’s schemes gave him second thoughts about his relationship with Karofsky.
  • When Kurt finally meets his date, he realizes the man he had been talking to on the telephone is in his 50s, with kids, just out of a marriage to a woman. Kurt is freaked out, but the man turns out to be sweet and good looking. They agree to go out again, but to begin as friends.

x

Last edited by Glorfindel on 10/14/2014, 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/14/2014, 10:21 am

6x05: The Hurt Locker 2.

Glee Season 6 Spoilers: A Few Details For Episode 5:

• As we all know from the Glee Episode 4 “The Hurt Locker” spoilers, Sue REALLY wants Kurt and Blaine back together again. So, to that end, she locks them both together in an elevator.
  • Part of the locking-in-the-elevator plan has Sue scaring them as a Jigsaw-like character (from the Saw movie series). She rides a little bike.
  • Max Adler (Karofsky) is a guest star in the episode. Yes. Max is in more than 4 episodes.

x

Glee season 6 spoilers only thread Tumblr_ndf6qmHXbR1r4ezfzo1_500
becbecbobec 

'The Hurt Locker, Part 2' Production Draft

CONTINUED:
Sue: Okay, Becky? I’m going to ask you to shut up. You’re ruining this.
Becky: It looks like they don’t even like each other…
Sue: Oh sweet, simple Becky, you have so much to learn about love.
Becky: What are you talking about? I have a hot boyfriend!
Sue: (not listening) So much to learn.
(then) Look at them, Becky. Never have two human beings been so [?] for one another. Yet somehow, hackneyed circumstances and a pudgy former bully have come between them. I need to get these two together in a small space where they’ll be forced to gaze into one another’s eyes once again—and then, Becky, the sticky frottage will commence.
[?] IN on Sue’s scheming

INT. MCKINLEY HIGH — HALLWAY — DAY

Rachel marches up to Kitty, nervously —
Rachel: Your name is Kitty Wilde, you’re named after a Bruce Springsteen song, you don’t trust newspapers because you think they lied about Watergate, you once beat up a mascot at a minor league baseball game for trying to get everyone to do the wave, you list your favorite [?] as Jesus, you prefer Wheat Thins to Triscuits and you rarely wear underwear—I got that last one from Artie.
(CONTINUED)

- Possibly this episode is a continuations from the Invitationals at McKinley that started in episode 4.

Glee: The Music, The Hurt Locker, Part 2

1. My Sharona (Glee Cast Version)
  2. You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) (Glee Cast Version)
  3. It Must Have Been Love (Glee Cast Version)
  4. Father Figure (Glee Cast Version)
  5. All Out of Love (Glee Cast Version)

Last edited by Glorfindel on 1/17/2015, 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/28/2014, 9:05 am

6x06: What the World Needs Now (is Love).

Songs:

1. I’ll Never Fall In Love Again (Glee Cast Version)
  2. Baby It’s You (Glee Cast Version)
  3. Wishin’ and Hoping (Glee Cast Version)
  4. Arthur’s Theme (Glee Cast Version)
  5. Promises, Promises (Glee Cast Version)
  6. They Long to Be Close to You (Glee Cast Version)
  7. Alfie (Glee Cast Version)
  8. What the World Needs Now (Glee Cast Version)

Glee season 6 spoilers only thread Tumblr_nemy4ftTWU1ql1znmo1_500

- Burt Bacharach tribute episode (speculated).

- Sam and Rachel duet on 'I'll Never Fall In Love Again'.

- Brittana has a big storyline in this episode.
- Brittany's parents are in this episode.

Glee season 6 spoilers only thread Tumblr_nem6tnS3oT1r4ezfzo1_500
@kenjeong Best In Show. @JENCOOLIDGE @hitchmichael @HeatherMorrisTV

- Brittany talks to Santana's abuela (to reconcile them?)

Glee season 6 spoilers only thread Tumblr_neite8ReBN1r4ezfzo1_500
@ivonne_coll Here is AbuelaAlmaLopez with Brittany!#Glee

"I did do two episodes of Glee this time around. In one of them, you know, there was an attempt to reconciliation, very beautiful episode. The second one is the one that I’m still doing right now.

I think this is a good opportunity to show the humanity of my character also. And it’s two good episodes for my interaction with my granddaughter and myself as a grandmother. It was great working with Naya and Heather. I’m also working with Jane Lynch."
Ivonne Coll

Last edited by Glorfindel on 1/24/2015, 5:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/28/2014, 9:16 am

6x07: Transitioning.

Glee season 6 spoilers only thread Tumblr_nf0zap5eRQ1r4ezfzo1_500

- Beiste reveals she is in the process of becoming a man.

Glee season 6 spoilers only thread Tumblr_nfkpl86QYB1rdilvso1_500

- Transgender choir.
- Unique sings ‘I Know Where I’ve Been’.

Glee season 6 spoilers only thread Tumblr_ng365sQIpR1r4ezfzo1_r1_500
Sande Alessi Casting This is our cast, along with our amazing transgender choir we cast on “glee”. This was one of my favorite scenes to cast ever!!!

- Rachel in New York, singing.

- Kurt running on the street (towards Rachel or Blaine's house?)

Glee season 6 spoilers only thread B2-BYo0IUAEN9Va

- Rachel Berry’s house is on sale.

- Party at Rachel's house. (rumored)
- Kurt and Blaine find out that Rachel and Sam are in a secret relationship. (rumored)
- Kurt and Blaine have a talk at the front of Rachel's house. (a Klainer saw the film scene and hinted at Klaine PDA)

- Family Shuester walking in the park scene.

Glee season 6 spoilers only thread Tumblr_nfb9smTKbC1r4ezfzo1_500
@Matt_Morrison A Shuester family outing!! Love my pretend family!!

- Rachel and Blaine get egged (by Vocal Adrenaline?) and then meet up with the Shuesters at the park.

Glee season 6 spoilers only thread Tumblr_nfbcngWyLt1r4ezfzo4_r1_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/28/2014, 9:45 am

6x08: A Wedding.

Glee season 6 spoilers only thread Tumblr_ngtfejSwt31r4ezfzo2_r1_500

- Last episode of Glee for Naya Rivera and Heather Morris.

Glee season 6 spoilers only thread Tumblr_ngt43tqBwp1s57bimo1_500

Songs:

- I’m So Excited (Pointer Sisters) - brides' and groom's moms
- Hey Ya (Outkast)
- At Last (Etta James) – Mercedes+Artie
- Our Day Will Come - Brittana +Klaine

Glee season 6 spoilers only thread Tumblr_ngamm4Z1Qz1r4ezfzo1_r2_500

- Double wedding Brittana and Klaine.
- Brittana plan their wedding, while Klaine wants to elope, but get persuaded to crash Brittana's wedding.

Glee season 6 spoilers only thread Tumblr_ngc9rto5KA1r4ezfzo1_r1_500
Glee season 6 spoilers only thread Tumblr_ngc9rto5KA1r4ezfzo2_r1_500
Glee season 6 spoilers only thread Tumblr_ngas2mo0Dx1r4ezfzo1_500

- The wedding takes place at a (fancy) barn.

- Burt officiates the wedding.

- All the ND guys at the wedding wear a white jacket, Blaine wears black.
- Kurt wears a white jacket too, but at some points changes into a dark blue tux.

Glee season 6 spoilers only thread Tumblr_ngg0018d271qe476yo1_500
hrhchriscolfer Look at this guber! #TBT #GleePilot

Glee season 6 spoilers only thread GV50rze

Glee season 6 spoilers only thread Tumblr_ngdtjtczwZ1r4ezfzo1_500

- Naya tweeted a picture of a veil.

Glee season 6 spoilers only thread Tumblr_nfepcp8YFi1s57bimo1_500
nayarivera Exciting day On the set of Glee!

- Heather tweeted a pic in which you can partly see her wedding dress.

Glee season 6 spoilers only thread Tumblr_ngrkx6lnlK1r4ezfzo1_500
@HeatherMorrisTV I had a lovely day working with these lovely ladies ! Thanks @ZachWoodlee for bring in us all together again Smile

- Blaine’s mom is in this episode. Blaine’s mom is called Pam, and gets played by Gina Gershon.

Glee season 6 spoilers only thread Tumblr_ngu3h8BAQj1sqqzcso1_500
ginagershon: What a beauty this creature @chriscolfer is. Thank you for your books. Cant wait to read them. What an angel.

- Gloria Estefan is back as Santana's mom.

Glee season 6 spoilers only thread Tumblr_ngtic9dxJG1r4ezfzo1_500

msamberpriley If my 6yr old self would have seen this picture she would probably be screaming in tears until she passed out. i used to sing “Coming Out of the Dark” with my mommy! I waited all day to ask for this selfie and I never ask for pictures. I was so nervous, she’s kind of a legend aaaah I met Gloria Estefan YALL! and of course one of my jerk castmates had to ruin it

- There’s a scene where Kurt comes to Blaine’s appartment.

- Scenes with highschool students wearing letterman jackets.
- Scenes with the cheerios.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/28/2014, 9:57 am

6x09: 2009

- Directed by Paris Barclay.

- Flashback to 2009 episode.

Glee season 6 spoilers only thread Tumblr_nfz4g1M0rC1rojy6eo1_500
@FOXSpecialOps Get in on this #TartieParty! #GleeSeason6 premieres January 9th! @JennaUshkowitz @druidDUDE

- Matt Rutherford, Karofsky, Terri Shuester all are back.

- Based on the script page Dijon Talton tweeted Blaine and Sam are not in this episode.

Glee season 6 spoilers only thread Tumblr_nfxju81iev1r4ezfzo1_500
dijontalton Guess whose back for a cameo?! #Glee #MattRutherford

- Mercedes (and Rachel?) filmed at a church with a choir.

Glee season 6 spoilers only thread Tumblr_ng2cu3Boj31qbdepdo1_500

Glee season 6 spoilers only thread Tumblr_ng2nz2Wsfa1r4ezfzo1_500
tinidubb Ran into @johnfluker on set! (But I can’t say anything else about that. lol) #shhhh #gagorder #funwork

Glee season 6 spoilers only thread Tumblr_ng2mp2Yihl1r4ezfzo1_500
duanemieliwocki Our on-set dresser,”Brazil”.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/4/2015, 9:58 am

The airing order apparently has changed. The flashback episode '2009' (6x09) has most likely been moved to the final:

"We do an episode that might end up being our last episode, we’ve shot it already, where we go back in time and some things are resolved and some feelings are resolved and it’s quite sweet and it’s, y’know, quite touching and I think that if that indeed is the last episode I think it’ll be a wonderful ribbon on the package that has been Glee."
Jane Lynch talking about “2009” (via fyeahgleeclub)

-ETA-
This is Fox' Glee schedule:
Glee season 6 spoilers only thread Tumblr_nj97hyOve51qg49w0o1_500
The schedule has now 6x12 and 6x13 on March 20th, and no Glee episode on March 13th. The flashback episode '2009' (6x09) has no airing date at all.

-ETA 2-

f yeah, glee club ‏@fyeahgleeclub
[NEWS] For the people worried about a lost episode/nothing airing in the March 13 slot, "We Built This Glee Club" is airing that day

New airing order :

6x06 - What The World Needs Now - Febr 6th (Burt Bacharach tribute: lots of Brittana)
6x07 - Transitioning - Febr 13th (Beiste, Rachel and Blaine getting egged)
6x08 - A Wedding - Febr 20th (blegh)
6x10 - Child Star - Febr 27th (Bar Mitzwa, possible no Blaine)
6x11 - The Rise and Fall of Sue Sylvester  - March 6th (Carol Burnett/Sue's mom, medical people needed for scene)
6x12 - We Built this City - March 13th (Sectionals, Jesse back)
6x09+6x13 - 2009 and Dreams Come True - March 20th (flashback/finale/flashforward)

-ETA 3-
The schedule changed again: '2009' is now before 'Dreams Come True' on March 20th. Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down