Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1

+22
Catt24
kac
Coolbeans3131
emilynna
M&M
Vir Cotto
arina
ColferInspired
sahhar
dap1217
Delight
brisallie
CloveGlee
mellama
ColferGirl
Struck by Lightning
Ireth
tanita_mors
fantastica
Glorfindel
Shinra17
Jellyrolls
26 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 16 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1

Post  Jellyrolls 3/5/2012, 11:23 pm

Banned! No negativity about Chris! I am highly offended that you would compare him to Jimmy Neutron!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 16 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1

Post  Jellyrolls 3/5/2012, 11:25 pm

Carousel wrote:
Sorry, I just think was a stupid remark making light of an historic event.[/b]
LA Times: Ministry of Gossip
"How come no one knew their lines?" joked an adorable Darren Criss, referring to the actors' being "on book," thus qualifying the production as a staged reading. Criss admitted that the performances got him a bit choked up.

Dumbass.

He's probably just jealous because just about everyone on that stage did something that he isn't usually successful at--reciting lines with passion and heart. He can sing them, but he can't say them.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/5/2012, 11:27 pm

it looks like a chocolate icecream thingy.

or something else. I am not gonna say it because jellybean is ready to choke me.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/5/2012, 11:37 pm

Carousel wrote:Sorry, I just think was a stupid remark making light of an historic event.
"How come no one knew their lines?" joked an adorable Darren Criss, referring to the actors' being "on book," thus qualifying the production as a staged reading. Criss admitted that the performances got him a bit choked up.
From someone who was rehearshing with the book in hand 2 days before the premiere of H2S, just: LOL!
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/5/2012, 11:47 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Banned! No negativity about Chris! I am highly offended that you would compare him to Jimmy Neutron!

But he is so cute. Would you rather I compare him to Blarren??

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/5/2012, 11:49 pm

Carousel wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Banned! No negativity about Chris! I am highly offended that you would compare him to Jimmy Neutron!

Double ban! Comparing Chris to Blarren is like comparing a beautiful swan to the pond scum that the swan poops on.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/5/2012, 11:51 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Carousel wrote:

Double ban! Comparing Chris to Blarren is like comparing a beautiful swan to the pond scum that the swan poops on.

Second Ban cancels them both out - kind of like a double negative -so I am unbanned :kissass1:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/6/2012, 12:05 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
Carousel wrote:

or like comparing
Art to Business
Creativity to Plagiarism
SBL to AVMP
The Time to a gossip mag
Meryl Streep to Pamela Anderson
aa54 to arghh
You to a Casserole
etc, etc...

Smile

Carousel wrote:Second Ban cancels them both out
lol!
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/6/2012, 12:09 am

Carousel wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:

Second Ban cancels them both out - kind of like a double negative -so I am unbanned :kissass1:
you two should just cancel each other out and evaporate.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/6/2012, 12:33 am

Jelly - I see Fanny peeking around the corner again. Jealousy is such infantile behavior!! We really must do something about her.

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/6/2012, 12:35 am

yeah, like a hate-filled passionate threesome on top of my kitty's litter box. dryy
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/6/2012, 12:36 am

fantastica wrote:yeah, like a hate-filled passionate threesome on top of my kitty's litter box. dryy

what happened to the damn read Ikea chair? I never got to use it!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/6/2012, 12:41 am

^ it's filled w/ kitty litter now, because I want to maximize my minimum spaces, so I combined 2 of her favorite things in one.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/6/2012, 12:43 am

It sounds like your place is just one big kitty litter box! Just how big is this cat of yours? And is his/her name "PoopingMachine?"

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/6/2012, 12:45 am

her name is Casserole.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/6/2012, 12:56 am

fantastica wrote:her name is Casserole.

Well, naturally! You would choose the name of the person you admire most!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/6/2012, 1:10 am

she is not a person. she is a cat. she was named after her favorite food.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Struck by Lightning 3/6/2012, 7:11 am

Sorry, I just think was a stupid remark making light of an historic event.
Ugh. He sounds pretty silly and pretentious when he says things like this, and I think at least 90% of that comes from having no scruples about attending things like this, where people are grouped together based on a talent he doesn't have. Last year, I think at that Barbra Streisand tribute concert where the Warblers opened for the talented Broadway performers (and sounded terrible and off key by most accounts), he said patronisingly that Lea could "maybe one day" be ready to star in a Funny Girl production and went on to wax poetic about her youth (only to go on Broadway in a challenging role himself the next year, at a younger age than Lea and with a lot less experience). Mentioned in the same article CHENO of all staggeringly talented triple threats who had a right to be a diva on this occasion, gave a much more sweet, diplomatic and positive opinion.

I don't think these type of comments would bother me nearly as much if he was actually part of that 'clique' of talented actors and not trying to force himself into it. In light of that, it's a bit pathetic.
Struck by Lightning
Struck by Lightning
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/6/2012, 7:53 am

[quote="Struck by Lightning"][quote]Sorry, I just think was a stupid remark making light of an historic event.

First of all: What book is he talking about? or is he talking about the play "8"? :O because if he's talking about it ... if he's trying to be funny or what? dryy
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Struck by Lightning 3/6/2012, 8:05 am

^Yeah, Carousel posted it a few pages earlier, sorry to bring it up again but it was so annoying.

Yes, he's talking about '8' and I'm sure he's joking but it was in very poor taste.
Struck by Lightning
Struck by Lightning
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 3/6/2012, 8:18 am

Unfortunately, in light of the seriousness of the Prop8 play, Darren's intentionally humorous comment came off as being a tad off-putting.

I watched Darren and the Warblers perform 'Teenage Dream' live on 'Ellen' once. He didn't sound half as good as he had on the TV show. His voice had sounded thin and weak. Ah, the wonders of pre-recording and auto-tuning-- they really do make a big difference. To be fair, Darren has had to sing and dance at the same time, and it's a very hard thing to do. He was visibly out of breath by the end of his performance.

Kevin McHale seemed to be the only Glee member who's able to pull off a sing-and-dance performance successfully in a live concert.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/6/2012, 9:00 am

DC is full of crap a lot of times, but he is SO DAMN CUTE/HOT that apperantly all is forgiven. God forbid people pick apart every word that comes out his mouth the way they do with Chris and poor Max lately. The hobbit can do no wrong.

You should see they was Blairren fans have been picking apart and criticizing Max Adler's last interview on the Choir Room tonight - 5 pages of him being full of himself, talking about things he doesn't know about, giving the OK to his fans to bully others,... I'm not a Max/Karofsky fan, but man, I hate it when people say that they are objective and they clearly aren't. God forbid anyone thinks someone but Dreamboat DC has any reconcilable talent.

I'd complain, but it's like 70% of the board are Blarren/Klaine fans and it would fall on deaf ears, and they do have good discussions there, a few great Kurtsies and spoilers so I don't want to be banned.

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/6/2012, 9:06 am

^ have them discuss about this:

"Blaine loves Kurt very dearly, and it's written so well that it makes me job easy. I don't really think about it," he explained to the April edition of UK magazine Glamour."
Belfast Telegraph Sunday Mar 4 2012

moque
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/6/2012, 9:19 am

Shinra17 wrote:^ have them discuss about this:

"Blaine loves Kurt very dearly, and it's written so well that it makes me job easy. I don't really think about it," he explained to the April edition of UK magazine Glamour."
Belfast Telegraph Sunday Mar 4 2012
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 16 Laughing-smiley-face
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 3/6/2012, 9:23 am

tanita_mors wrote:
I'd complain, but it's like 70% of the board are Blarren/Klaine fans and it would fall on deaf ears, and they do have good discussions there, a few great Kurtsies and spoilers so I don't want to be banned.

The Choir Room sounds like quite a hostile place to hang out. I'm glad we have you to hang out there for us and bring us spoilers and other goodies neutre

I suppose every fan forum or fan website would play favourites. Part of the reason why I hang around here more often now. It's just exhausting having to challenge the harsh and critical views of people who are obviously biased and who probably won't appreciate honest discussions without resorting to personal attacks to defend their positions.

I've kept away from most of Darren's interviews (because I have no intention of wasting too much time on him); but what kind of other negative stuff had he said in previous interviews?

And regarding that line "Blaine loves Kurt very dearly, and it's written so well that it makes me job easy. I don't really think about it." I think the emphasis should be on 'I don't really think about it.' Clearly you don't, Darren. If you've put half as much thought into your character as Chris did, or any other actor worth his salt did, we wouldn't feel so much dissatisfaction about Blaine or Klaine right now.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next