Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

+29
Sunshine 2012
Divalicious
kac
M&M
TimF
ChrisColfersLightning
mindschemez
valkeakuulas
angelnessa
sheny
Ireth
coxfire
Delight
ladydianab
Ranwing
fantastica
Jellyrolls
opals
tanita_mors
MoviesAreLife
Georgette888
Kurt addict
ChrisColferFan1
brisallie
ColferInspired
Buenos
Glorfindel
bayth
Lottie2303
33 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 18 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  Buenos 7/7/2014, 2:56 pm

http://darrenandchris.org/images/displayimage.php?album=1058&pid=39367#top_display_media

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 18 Normal_chris_002

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 18 Normal_chris_004

Chris at Sirius in NY today, to promote his book, tons of pictures..!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 18 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  Buenos 7/7/2014, 3:04 pm

I have to say, Chris's  team (and Chris himself is included) do such a great job of marketing/PR focus for his LOS book releases this week.

Of course it doesn't hurt they have a gorgeous subject matter that these shows lap up having Chris make his witty and funny appearances.

Three national TV appearances in one day from morning, noon and evening, I am suitably impressed.  Razz
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/7/2014, 3:09 pm

While promoting his 3rd book of the NY TImes Bestselling Series, The Land of Stories, actor/author Chris Colfer confesses to Out Q's Larry Flick that he knew of his writing abilities early in life, and he owns being bossy and a little obsessive compulsive.

Excerpt of the interview:

https://soundcloud.com/siriusxmentertainment/chris-colfer-confesses-to-being-creative-bossy-and-a-little-ocd

Telling other kids "that's not my vision!"  ptdr  ptdr
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/7/2014, 3:16 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 18 327ae40984aa1613dca096a567fd54ab_biggerGood Morning AmericaVerified account@GMA
We’re going to “The Land of Stories” with @ChrisColfer on @GMA tomorrow! What would you like to ask him? #ChrisOnGMA

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/7/2014, 3:19 pm

OMG, I am DYING...THOR has always been my fave Marvel superhero.....!!!!  Chris has the  fucking Mjolnir in his hand (don't judge me)

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 18 Tumblr_n8ctaxoFA01qe476yo1_1280

hrhchriscolfer Twinsies! #marvelheadquarters #tlos3
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/7/2014, 4:10 pm

Excerpt from the Sirius interview with Larry Flick..

"You're the wizard, you're the dragon and I"M THE KING."

Chis talking how he was with other kids with when role playing games..... a very bossy kid.   Smile
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/7/2014, 4:12 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 18 Tumblr_n8cvkr28Gj1qe476yo1_500
http://chriscolfernews.com/

@Marvel Actor @chriscolfer of #Glee visited #Marvel today to talk the #XMen & his new book #TLOS3! Podcast coming tomorrow!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/7/2014, 4:17 pm

http://www.thebacklot.com/four-ryan-murphy-spinoffs-that-should-star-chris-colfer/07/2014/

We were all shocked when Chris Colfer tweeted his dismissal from Glee, and then (some of us) were relieved when it turned out to be a Twitter hacker hoax.
But with Glee ending next season, it’s not too early to start thinking about Chris’ future on TV, and because Glee creator Ryan Murphy like to keep it in the family, we have a few ideas for how Chris can continue to be a part of the Murphy stable.
These four spinoffs of famous Ryan Murphy shows don’t exist … yet … but he should feel free to start developing them now, and they’re offered free of charge. Because we’d love to keep seeing Chris on primetime TV.

CHERRY ON TOP
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 18 Cherryontop.jpg?quality=0
In the long-awaited spinoff to Ryan’s tragically short-lived cult series Popular, breakout star Mary Cherry finally sets off in pursuit of her dream, and heads to Los Angeles, where she hires newly minted talent agent Chris, who quickly becomes her BFF.
Wacky hijinks ensue, as Mary is forced to take a series of oddjobs (including candy striper, singing telegram girl, and Bryan Singer pool cleaner) to make ends meet in between waiting for her big break, and of course, she always manages to rope Chris into her shenanigans, despite his protests.
Will Mary become a star? Will Chris perfect his bemused exasperation look? Stay tuned when Cherry On Top comes to The CW this fall!
CRADLE WILL ROCK
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 18 Cradlewillrock.jpg?quality=0
This spinoff of The New Normal is not the sarcastic but heartwarming sitcom we all came to love, but rather a suspense thriller centered on … revenge. David and Bryan have moved into a new home, and seek out a live-in nanny to help care for little Sawyer. Against Bryan’s wishes, David wants to hire Chris, who was a star on Bryan’s network high school musical show Sing. Due to personal reasons (which will slowly reveal themselves as the show progresses), Chris was let go from the show, but he and David convince Bryan to give him a shot as caretaker.
What David and Bryan don’t realize is that being fired has made Chris’ character a pariah in showbiz, and his aspirations of rock stardom have gone up in flames. The show will delve into his irrational need for vengeance, as he works to dismantle Bryan’s life, in the same way Bryan destroyed his.
Will David and Bryan survive Chris’ web of deceit, manipulation, and … seduction? Stay tuned when Cradle Will Rock comes to HBO this fall!
THE CUTTING EDGE
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 18 Cuttingdge.jpg?quality=0
This spinoff takes place five years after the end of Ryan’s hit FX show Nip/Tuck, as surgeon Christian has decided to open a school for plastic surgery. Chris plays the first star pupil, a brash, arrogant, and perpetually horny scholarship winner with a shady past. In episode three the school is rocked by the revelation that Chris’ character is actually … Christian’s son (from a short rendezvous with one of the many patients Christian banged years ago).
As father and son try to come to terms with their new relationship, they also have to deal with a sudden influx of new patients, when Bravo orders more seasons of The Real Housewives.
Can father and son navigate the many slices of life ahead of them? Stay tuned when The Cutting Edge comes to Showtime this fall!
AMERICAN HORROR STORY: PUPPETS
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 18 Puppets.jpg?quality=0
In an upcoming installment of Ryan’s horror anthology, Chris play a painfully shy and socially awkward magic show ventriloquist. His life starts to change when his beloved puppets suddenly start … talking out of turn. What’s worse, his tormentors in life all start meeting nasty ends, with each episode culminating in an ironic and TV-MA death. Is Chris’ subconscious somehow controlling the puppets, or are they … controlling him?
By the end of the season, the rules have been changed so much that the show becomes incomprehensible, but the show will still be a hate-watchable hot mess. Stay tuned when AHS: Puppets comes to FX next year!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/7/2014, 4:20 pm

Per the Backlot article:
Loove this shading of AHS and of Ryan Murphy shows in general... ptdr  ptdr 

By the end of the season, the rules have been changed so much that the show becomes incomprehensible, but the show will still be a hate-watchable hot mess. Stay tuned when AHS: Puppets comes to FX next year
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/7/2014, 4:48 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 18 Tumblr_n8cwuonnb01qe476yo1_500

hrhchriscolfer Avenger time. #marvelheadquarters #tlos3
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/7/2014, 5:03 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 18 Tumblr_n8cxu6NqdN1qe476yo1_r1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 7/7/2014, 5:04 pm

The goodies have started, early.  hiphopa 
That Sirius interview sound good, but it was good last year as well. Have I already said how I truly love journalists that do the work and ask intersting questions.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 7/7/2014, 6:57 pm

Another interview: link.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 18 Tumblr_n8d24vcPGg1qe476yo1_500
Chris with EW Radio’s Jessica Shaw [source]

Chris Colfer on his Twitter getting hacked: ‘It sucked’
Talk about a rough landing: Chris Colfer was getting off an hours-long flight from London to L.A. when he found out his Twitter had been hacked and the hacker had told the entire internet that Colfer was let go from Glee. “It sucked,” Colfer–who is definitely not let go from Glee–told Jessica Shaw in an Entertainment Weekly Radio interview.
“Whoever this A-hole was that did this knew that I was going to be on this plane and I couldn’t be reached,” Colfer said. “So as soon as I landed, my phone just exploded.” Colfer wasn’t the only hacking victim though: Someone also logged into Glee co-star Lea Michele’s account and tweeted that the actress was pregnant — also not true.
“I tweeted at her and I said, ‘Hey, if you need a babysitter, apparently I’ll be available,’” Colfer joked. “At least we’re in it together.”
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sunshine 2012 7/7/2014, 7:23 pm

I am loving all these interviews! So much insight and yet so much mystery...Also very excited about going to the Atlanta Booksigning...any advise on questions or comments...or should I just gush....

Sunshine 2012
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 7/7/2014, 7:28 pm

^Just keep breathing while in his presence.  tonguue

j/k
Have fun and enjoy your time with him to the fullest.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/7/2014, 7:34 pm

Buenos wrote:Per the Backlot article:
Loove this shading of AHS and of Ryan Murphy shows in general... ptdr  ptdr 

By the end of the season, the rules have been changed so much that the show becomes incomprehensible, but the show will still be a hate-watchable hot mess. Stay tuned when AHS: Puppets comes to FX next year

so true!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/7/2014, 10:05 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Some on tumblr are talking about how the fandom has changed, that their are no more squealing fangirls or loads of pics of Chris anymore.

My tumblr currently also has a lot of topics and way less Chris then I ever anticipated. Keep in mind:

- Glee is on hiatus which always brought BTS pictures etc.
- Chris other projects are about to be launched, hence no real announcements as well (i.e. Noel and TLOS).
- Hence, Chris has been pretty MIA with little updates.
- Personally, I have zero interest to participate in any fandom wars. Let it be Klaine, Crisscolfer, Glee or the disservice of Kurt. I just cannot care anymore. I don't want to participate. It just tires me. I said what I needed to say already endless of times.

Therefore there really is not much to reblog right now. Plus, new fandoms start to interest you. I for one reblog currently every single In The Flesg gifset thrice, because the show may get cancelled and I want my followers to start watching the show.

Just wait until the TLOS press will start, when he does the signings, when he starts filming Noel and the director most likely will tweet about it a lot, also he to my personal shame he will be back on Glee... The fanbase will emerge again and will talk again. Chris will be very big back on our tumblrs again, because there will be many new posts to reblog and/or like.  Just look at the twitter hoax and how quick everyone responded and was active.

But Chris stardom is not shrinking because of Klaine or CC shipper. Many just currently take a little break and will be back as soon as Chris graces our screen again.

THIS.

In addition, some fans don't have tumblr, I personally don't have one, and maybe as we had weeks of drought, some people went on holidays or started to do other stuff not related to the fandom. But I'm sure this week most of them will comeback Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 7/8/2014, 12:58 am

Also just look at the reaction to the hack! His fan base is alive, well, and expansive!

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/8/2014, 3:48 am

mindschemez wrote:Also just look at the reaction to the hack! His fan base is alive, well, and expansive!

True because of his wit and talent and also because of...

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 - Page 18 Tumblr_n8bo342cRX1tf83dxo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 7/8/2014, 5:19 am

New radio interview: Morning Jolt with Larry Flick.  neutre
“You do have the comfortable confidence of someone who is not relying on one thing”

“Well, good luck with the next season of the show, but more importantly, good luck with all of your personal endeavors, you’re meant for such huge amazing things.”

"At the very, very beginning when the first book came out, a movie was the last thing that I wanted for the series, because it was, y’know, a book about reading and a book about stories. And, I just wanted it to have a life as a book. Three years later, now that I’m writing the third one and it’s been a bestselling series and teachers are using it in the classrooms, now I think that I kind of feel like it has had a really good life as a book. So, now I won’t give too much, but I am more open to the idea of a film, and I have been taking meetings and whatnot, finally."

And this:
"He smells like somewhere between a classic barber shop and a well-dressed fellow." - Larry Flick
 Razz
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/8/2014, 10:29 am

I moved the most recent media stuff from today to a new thread on the literature board:

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy!

I thought it would make more sense to have all of today's exciting stuff on a thread over there!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 7/8/2014, 10:37 am

I'm thrilled that Chris was confirming that Sir Ian, Lynn Redgrave and Jonathan Price were going to be in the film. That is amazing news.

I didn't mind the Glee talk. It is the last season and I think that Chris has good perspective on how to handle things. He's still dedicating to giving Glee his best (regardless of our opinion that Glee doesn't deserve it) and he's not one to rest on his laurels. He'll turn in some amazing performances.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/8/2014, 11:16 am

Jellyrolls wrote:I moved the most recent media stuff from today to a new thread on the literature board:

The Land of Stories: A Grimm Warning Release Day Media Frenzy!

I thought it would make more sense to have all of today's exciting stuff on a thread over there!

thank you jelly!

this is so exciting!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/10/2014, 9:42 pm

I don't know if this has been posted somewhere else, but I love how well get along Chris and Jimmy. So funny

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/10/2014, 9:45 pm

it's already posted in the book 3 media frenzy thread. but you are right - it's very funny and entertaining. chris is really smart and fast.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next