Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11

+32
TimF
Sebastian Smythe
Lottie2303
sjonnepon
M&M
Ireth
Delight
Ranwing
SippyCupofLuv
valkeakuulas
Divalicious
bayth
Kurt addict
angelnessa
tanita_mors
sheny
JamieRulz
coxfire
opals
ChrisColferFan1
AnneNeville
Porcelain
ColferInspired
Georgette888
Buenos
brisallie
Glorfindel
YaoiChick
ChrisColfersLightning
MoviesAreLife
Jellyrolls
fantastica
36 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11 - Page 26 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/24/2014, 2:32 am

Ireth wrote:Yep, we all want Chris to get a good, steady paycheck...we'd just rather he get it from being in better shows/movies.

Agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11 - Page 26 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11

Post  tanita_mors 4/24/2014, 5:10 am

here is my thing. i don't even care if kurt is successful at this point. let his storyline be that he struggles with the mega-voltage of his super hot boyfriend. but let it be an ongoing thing, with songs and screen time. give chris colfer shit to act and sing about. give me his effing POW, not blaine's or rachel. i don't need scenes where everyone is lamenting how great and unique kurt is, but with no substance or action on his side. i'm over that. fucking show me. he hasn't had a proper story arch in ages, that is ever since his massive losing streak of season 3.

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/24/2014, 6:07 am

Just want Chris happy, that's all.

Last edited by ColferInspired on 4/24/2014, 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/24/2014, 6:11 am

tanita_mors wrote:here is my thing. i don't even care if kurt is successful at this point. let his storyline be that he struggles with the mega-voltage of his super hot boyfriend. but let it be an ongoing thing, with songs and screen time. give chris colfer shit to act and sing about. give me his effing POW, not blaine's or rachel. i don't need scenes where everyone is lamenting how great and unique kurt is, but with no substance or action on his side. i'm over that. fucking show me. he hasn't had a proper story arch in ages, that is ever since his massive losing streak of season 3.

Well yea, that is the problem.  Always has been , it's giving Kurt screen time  with SL's and songs.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/24/2014, 7:18 am

Ireth wrote:Yep, we all want Chris to get a good, steady paycheck...we'd just rather he get it from being in better shows/movies.
^This.

And preferably in a role that allows him to sing every once in a while.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/24/2014, 12:42 pm

I know that we primarily focus on Chris here, but he's not the only one who has been treated horribly by Ryan Murphy and sidelined in favor of promoting weak performers.

Matt, of all the cast, has probably been treated the absolute worst. He's probably the most talented performer on the show (and yes, more talented than precious Lea) and what happened to him? Since season two he's lost all of his independent storylines and once his courtship of Emma was completed, he existed only in the choir room. Kevin is the best male vocalist after Chris and Matt and he's barely had anything to do in months. His STD storyline was the first one focusing on him in a very long time and got wrapped up in a single episode. Naya is one of the strongest female actors and singers on the show, and like Chris there is absolutely nothing lined up for her character except to be a helpmate.

I love Amber and she's such a talented young woman, but the only reason she's getting focus now is because of her season on DWTS. If she hadn't done well there, she would have joined Jenna in Glee oblivion. Her storyline is getting her a lot of songs but no development except as Sam's girlfriend.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 4/24/2014, 12:48 pm

Ranwing wrote:I know that we primarily focus on Chris here, but he's not the only one who has been treated horribly by Ryan Murphy and sidelined in favor of promoting weak performers.

Matt, of all the cast, has probably been treated the absolute worst. He's probably the most talented performer on the show (and yes, more talented than precious Lea) and what happened to him? Since season two he's lost all of his independent storylines and once his courtship of Emma was completed, he existed only in the choir room. Kevin is the best male vocalist after Chris and Matt and he's barely had anything to do in months. His STD storyline was the first one focusing on him in a very long time and got wrapped up in a single episode. Naya is one of the strongest female actors and singers on the show, and like Chris there is absolutely nothing lined up for her character except to be a helpmate.

I love Amber and she's such a talented young woman, but the only reason she's getting focus now is because of her season on DWTS. If she hadn't done well there, she would have joined Jenna in Glee oblivion. Her storyline is getting her a lot of songs but no development except as Sam's girlfriend.

I totally agree! Matt, in particular, has been treated like absolute crap. I would also say that Cory was treated like crap before he passed away. It makes me sick every time Ryan Murphy tried to blame his lack of direction on Cory's passing, since Finn was little more than a prop for the newbies last season.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/24/2014, 1:19 pm

I think it's universally agreed throughout the Glee fandom that we all see Murphy as a big d***head, but still I do think Brad and and Ian have to take some of the blame. Unless they are also ruled by the iron fists of Murphy, which I cannot see happening. Sooo three white males, who have no real idea or how real women and girls work (this has nothing to do with being gay or straight BTW), especially they cannot write lesbians and ironically gay men.

Few of the producers comments over the years have made my blood boil as well, almost as much as Murphy's and Falchuck's comments, and those I've been worried about because I would imagine they also controll the much dicussed paychecks of the actors.

My sole interest in Glee is to see Chris in my TV and him being demoted to recurring would be very detrimental for that interest. I know he'd be able to everything else, but it might be years! (if talking about movies) and even books take years to make, not even talking about screenplays, forever. Which all I am enthusiastically waiting from Chris...but after full season 6 thank you.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/24/2014, 1:23 pm

It boils down that the Glee writers are shockingly bad and cannot write a script with narrative and character coherence to save their lives.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/24/2014, 5:20 pm

@Ranwing, so agree with you. I'm someone who watches Glee mainly for Chris, but I don't forget that I started as a gleek, and there're other members of the cast who I wish they have better opportunities. I dislike so much how Glee focused only in few people, and is not even about talent, I love Amber and I still believe she's an amazing singer, but you're right she only came back because she won DWTS, so Ryan saw it as a way to promote the show. But that doesn't work if you simply bring her to be a beatbox (or whatever that's called) and don't give her a real storyline; not many people is into Samcedes.

We always joke how Glee could be the perfect lesson how to go from the top to the most profound place in hell, but also can teach how to waste your talented cast, well some of them.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/24/2014, 5:48 pm

I'll be the first to say that not all the actors in the original grouping were the best. Or the best singers. But there were enough characters that the stronger performers could balance the weaker ones. And despite having multiple storylines going on at once, things were balanced and storylines were allowed to develop and breathe and flow organicly.

Given that there are so few main characters now, it makes absolutely no sense not to balance things better. I'm not opposed to Darren and Chord having storylines for their characters. But I am opposed to them getting storylines while Chris and Kevin don't. And while I won't argue that Rachel should be given the main storyline since she is the de facto lead character on the show, again it shouldn't mean that other characters should have to go begging for focus.

The only good thing that can come from Chris being sidelined is that if the ratings continue to totally tank, he can't be blamed for it. It'll come down on Lea and Darren and Chord for not able to appeal to a wider audience. Chris can just do his job and then walk away unscathed.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 4/25/2014, 1:23 am

God give me strengh, I CAN NOT handle these KlaineingCoCrisscolfer shippers anymore! Why can they not stay away or go away? Ugh Seriously, JoaQuinn, Darren, Ryan, Those rabid stans, just all of them leave Chris alone! I am just so annoyed right now, I want them out of Chris fandom, his comments, everything, like they have ZERO respect, I just, I am just super annoyed right now., I am ranting so I am just, ugh why? Why do they have to do that? just WHY?
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/25/2014, 1:29 am

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:God give me strengh, I CAN NOT handle these KlaineingCoCrisscolfer shippers anymore! Why can they not stay away or go away? Ugh Seriously, JoaQuinn, Darren, Ryan, Those rabid stans, just all of them leave Chris alone! I am just so annoyed right now, I want them out of Chris fandom, his comments, everything, like they have ZERO respect, I just, I am just super annoyed right now., I am ranting so I am just, ugh why? Why do they have to do that? just WHY?

I just sent some tweets to Joaquin, some truths about the Klaine fandom.

Some of these Klainers have abused and harassed Chris before.

I doubt if it will stop him, but if not he does not care about Chris and does not value his friendship.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 4/25/2014, 1:42 am

ColferInspired wrote:
ChrisColfersLightning wrote:God give me strengh, I CAN NOT handle these KlaineingCoCrisscolfer shippers anymore! Why can they not stay away or go away? Ugh Seriously, JoaQuinn, Darren, Ryan, Those rabid stans, just all of them leave Chris alone! I am just so annoyed right now, I want them out of Chris fandom, his comments, everything, like they have ZERO respect, I just, I am just super annoyed right now., I am ranting so I am just, ugh why? Why do they have to do that? just WHY?

I just sent some tweets to Joaquin, some truths about the Klaine fandom.

Some of these Klainers have abused and harassed Chris before.

I doubt if it will stop him, but if not he does not care about Chris and does not value his friendship.

The truth will come out soon! Glee will learn
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/25/2014, 1:44 am

sweetheart shut down your evil tumblr. lol. don't expose yourself to things you cannot bear. i don't have tumblr and i have no idea what they were doing, hence i had a great dinner and enjoyed a great movie on netflix.

you can't change the world, but you can decide how much and what part of the world you want to see.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 4/25/2014, 1:54 am

fantastica wrote:sweetheart shut down your evil tumblr. lol. don't expose yourself to things you cannot bear. i don't have tumblr and i have no idea what they were doing, hence i had a great dinner and enjoyed a great movie on netflix.

you can't change the world, but you can decide how much and what part of the world you want to see.

Blah, ugh Tumblr is horrible yet good, I wish I can go in the Chris tag without Crisscolfer crazies, or go on my dash without seeing other Chris fans arguing with Crisscolfer crazies, like I just want to love Chris and enjoy his cute pics, but then I see. "Oh creepy face assistant Wildo" Or "Omg he said 'Daren and I Crisscolfer is on!!!! Darren did the FB thing and now Chris, they are telling us!!! " Ugh this is so frustrating! Like I want to be happy for Chris and coo at him and his adorableness, yet here tin haters come!  :angry:
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/25/2014, 2:02 am

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:
fantastica wrote:sweetheart shut down your evil tumblr. lol. don't expose yourself to things you cannot bear. i don't have tumblr and i have no idea what they were doing, hence i had a great dinner and enjoyed a great movie on netflix.

Blah, ugh Tumblr is horrible yet good, I wish I can go in the Chris tag without Crisscolfer crazies, or go on my dash without seeing other Chris fans arguing with Crisscolfer crazies, like I just want to love Chris and enjoy his cute pics, but then I see. "Oh creepy face assistant Wildo" Or "Omg he said 'Daren and I Crisscolfer is on!!!! Darren did the FB thing and now Chris, they are telling us!!! " Ugh this is so frustrating! Like I want to be happy for Chris and coo at him and his adorableness, yet here tin haters come!  :angry:

Try tumblr savior, then you can blacklist and block all the garbage.  neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/25/2014, 2:08 am

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:

there's a way. visit ChrisColferNews or a few tumblr sites that only have the GOOD stuff.  neutre seriously, you will get sick otherwise.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Piciollina 4/25/2014, 7:22 am

Ranwing wrote:I know that we primarily focus on Chris here, but he's not the only one who has been treated horribly by Ryan Murphy and sidelined in favor of promoting weak performers.

totally agree too.
Glee messed up pretty muchall the characters and sometimes we forget about them completely.
And as Buenos -even id I admit I had a fuming moment on y blog - I'll wait till 5x20 to let all my rage out.
Yes, they are dumb, yes the majority of storylines are crappy but they can't really be so stupid to sidelined to this point Chris and Kurt in season 6...
And even in that case I just want to see why (cause we all know in that case Chris would put himself at work and on the line).
In this prospective the ratings and the number of viewers of 5x19 became so much more important!!!
That would be a HUGE signal about the consequences of Kurt Hummel only as recurring, to me
Piciollina
Piciollina
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/25/2014, 7:29 am

Kurt's stories have saved lives, and it feels like they are spitting in the faces and laughing at these Gleeks that have watched since Season 1.

Chris still continues to help and inspire people, so it must be hard for him to see what they are reducing Kurt to.

Kurt is just Klaine to Ryan.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 4/25/2014, 12:00 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Kurt's stories have saved lives, and it feels like they are spitting in the faces and laughing at these Gleeks that have watched since Season 1.

Chris still continues to help and inspire people, so it must be hard for him to see what they are reducing Kurt to.

And Klaine is just Blaine now it seems  Evil or Very Mad 
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/25/2014, 5:57 pm

^ exactly.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/25/2014, 6:00 pm

Ireth wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Kurt's stories have saved lives, and it feels like they are spitting in the faces and laughing at these Gleeks that have watched since Season 1.

And Klaine is just Blaine now it seems  Evil or Very Mad 

Agree 100%. This is one of the reasons I do not ship Klaine.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/26/2014, 1:15 am

Joaquin has blocked ones protesting against Klaine to him. I thought I would be one of them but I was surprised to see I wasn't.  Shocked 

Well, I did call him a decent and lovely person, so maybe that is the real reason and nothing to do with wanting him to stop pandering to Klainers as these are they ones that have abused and harassed Chris before.  :angry: 

I will get my answer if he starts answering their tweets again, about how much of friend he is to Chris.  dryy 

Darren is Joaquin's favourite. You could easily tell by that pic Lea posted of the four of them.  dryy
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/26/2014, 6:50 am

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11 - Page 26 Tumblr_n0uudiXYJc1rfo4nro1_500

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 11 - Page 26 Lolblaine_zpsfd205e35

ptdr
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next