Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 5

+31
YaoiChick
comeonitslife
awesomenessthatischriscol
Nellya
ChrisColfersLightning
Ireth
MoviesAreLife
mindschemez
Divalicious
Georgette888
Porcelain
Kurt addict
coxfire
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
Kurt Hummel
bayth
angelnessa
AnneNeville
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
Jellyrolls
sheny
brisallie
fantastica
Glorfindel
ColferInspired
glimmerle
Buenos
Ranwing
Lottie2303
35 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 5 - Page 11 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 5

Post  brisallie 1/28/2014, 2:37 pm

Who is this guy? It looks to me like he was a critic who used to like Glee, but like lots of people started to feel disappointed.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 5 - Page 11 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 5

Post  Buenos 1/28/2014, 2:44 pm

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 5 - Page 11 Tumblr_n03yblhC2L1ql1znmo1_500

Good for Lea it peaked at #2, though I think it's all ready down to #6.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 1/28/2014, 2:45 pm

@Buenos, I forgot to tell you that I listened to What is Love and I like it.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/28/2014, 2:48 pm

brisallie wrote:Who is this guy? It looks to me like he was a critic who used to like Glee, but like lots of people started to feel disappointed.

I think he writes for TV Guide Magazine.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/28/2014, 2:56 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
brisallie wrote:Who is this guy? It looks to me like he was a critic who used to like Glee, but like lots of people started to feel disappointed.

I think he  writes for TV Guide Magazine.

Yes, he's actually written a lot about Glee through the years.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/28/2014, 3:01 pm

http://ejaf.org/22nd-annual-academy-awards-viewing-party/

Some of the chairs are obviously going to arrive late after the Oscars, since they are nominated, such as Jared Leto  wub and Judi Dench.

Looks like a fun group again for Chris to hang out with.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/28/2014, 4:02 pm

Well, we know that Jared Leto loves Chris and wants to keep him in his pocket forever.

More good networking opportunities for Chris, as well as serving a very good cause. No downside as far as I can see it.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/28/2014, 4:14 pm

The Elton John bash always gets a fun eclectic bunch, you get Nicole Kidman and Kieth Urban and Billie Jean King.  Razz 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/28/2014, 5:01 pm

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 5 - Page 11 Tumblr_n04n259kXy1r8h8p3o1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/28/2014, 5:09 pm

sheny wrote:General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 5 - Page 11 Tumblr_n04n259kXy1r8h8p3o1_500

Kurt/Chris looks great. I would like the photo a lot more if Blaine/Darren was not in it.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 1/28/2014, 5:10 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
sheny wrote:General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 5 - Page 11 Tumblr_n04n259kXy1r8h8p3o1_500

Kurt/Chris looks great. I would like the photo a lot  more if Blaine/Darren was not in it.

Don't worry - we'll have an edited version in a matter of minutes.  hapitgh 
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/28/2014, 5:11 pm

bayth wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:

Kurt/Chris looks great. I would like the photo a lot  more if Blaine/Darren was not in it.

Don't worry - we'll have an edited version in a matter of minutes.   hapitgh 

That is true. Smile 
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/28/2014, 5:29 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:

Kurt/Chris looks like what he's supposed to be - a handsome, fashion foward young man. Darren/Blaine looks like he's dressed for shuffleboard at the senior center (after his afternoon prune break).

I just cannot see how anyone can look at "Blaine" with the gelmet and how he dresses and think that he's at all "hot". That kind of outfit isn't sardonic enough to be considered hipster and he looks like he's in grandpa drag. If anything, it's a total turn off for me.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/28/2014, 5:49 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
bayth wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:

That is true. Smile 

I like this version. It's a cute BTS picture of Chris with a co-star. What's wrong with that? The edited version will be basically a manip, fake and I don't like manips.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/28/2014, 5:58 pm

sheny wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
bayth wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:

That is true. Smile 

I like this version. It's a cute BTS picture of Chris with a co-star. What's wrong with that? The edited version will be basically a manip, fake and I don't like manips.

I usually don't like manips either, but not a fan of Darren and especially  not a fan of Blaine. So I will make an exception, If it was up to me  Kurt would be with Adam  or Elliot  not Blaine. And the photo would be Kurt/Chris with Adam/Ollie or Kurt/Chris with Elliot (StarChild)/Adam.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/28/2014, 6:02 pm

Personally, I see nothing wrong with the photo, TBH, it's just a cute pic with balloons.

Wasn't a big fan of Finchell at times, but always enjoyed their posing together, ie Lea and Cory. I happen to think that Chris and Darren look good together, they are different physical types and i like the contrast.

That of course is different from the SL treatment of their characters... Razz 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/28/2014, 6:09 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:Kurt/Chris looks great. I would like the photo a lot  more if Blaine/Darren was not in it.
Ask and ye shall receive:

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 5 - Page 11 Tumblr_n04qlsSSAZ1qktjc0o1_500
x

This is not a manip, this is technically a cut-out or blow-up.  fanny2
(And tbh: I don't want to look at Darren's face any more than I have too, so I'm fine with this version.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/28/2014, 6:11 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:Kurt/Chris looks great. I would like the photo a lot  more if Blaine/Darren was not in it.

x

This is not a manip, this is technically a cut-out.  fanny2
(And tbh: I don't want to look at Darren's face any more than I have too, so I'm fine with that.)

Thank you this is better. Smile 
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/28/2014, 6:12 pm

Glorfindel wrote:

x

(And tbh: I don't want to look at Darren's face any more than I have too, so I'm fine with this version.)

Am I the only one who sees in every Klaine photo now Chris has a clear "Stop touching me!" expression on his face?
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Porcelain 1/28/2014, 6:15 pm

Ranwing wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

x

Am I the only one who sees in every Klaine photo now Chris has a clear "Stop touching me!" expression on his face?
As much as I wish that were the case, that seems like some serious reaching to me.  Razz 
Porcelain
Porcelain
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/28/2014, 6:17 pm

Ranwing wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

x

He does to me too, but I can not  blame him  even a tiny  bit. If he does.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/28/2014, 6:18 pm

Ranwing wrote:Am I the only one who sees in every Klaine photo now Chris has a clear "Stop touching me!" expression on his face?
Nope, I see it too.   fanny2
He always seems to turn his head (slightly) away from Darren/Blaine.

Although I'm willing to accept it's simply me projecting my own feelings.  Razz 
But still..... I can see it.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/28/2014, 6:20 pm

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 5 - Page 11 Tumblr_n03hjnctmi1r8h8p3o1_500

That is a very fugly brooch.  Mad 
The only thing that surpasses it imo in ugliness is that cockroach brooch from 'Defying Gravity'.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/28/2014, 6:32 pm

It is ugly, but it's still adorable. It's just so quirky. I wouldn't wear it, but I've got a number of accessories that just "spoke" to me that would look pretty odd on someone else. It's just such a "Kurt" peice.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 1/28/2014, 6:33 pm

Ngl, I thought the same thing again as I tweeted on the 16th when that Klaine 'pose with faces in ring' pic came out: When 'civilian' poses with model...

Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next