Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10

+29
TimF
JamieRulz
angelnessa
Kurt addict
CloveGlee
Porcelain
ChrisColferFan1
Delight
glimmerle
Ireth
tanita_mors
sheny
sjonnepon
Georgette888
AnneNeville
coxfire
Ranwing
fantastica
bayth
valkeakuulas
brisallie
ColdFlame96
Divalicious
Buenos
Glorfindel
SippyCupofLuv
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
Lottie2303
33 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 35 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/14/2014, 8:38 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
Buenos wrote:Well Billy Joel tried to be tactful:

"I heard about this. Honestly, I've never seen the show. I'm one of those guys who watches the History Channel, and I watch news and I watch documentaries … but I'm very happy that my material is being done by people of that age group, and that I guess it has meaning for them -

Back in the day artists were interested in how Glee would do their songs.

Now that Glee doesn't do an original arrangement with them and put generic voices to them (which I hope ends after episode 13 with Artie and Kurt) where is the interest anymore. Or they completely ruin a song with the wrong singers, or copy the original.  Rolling Eyes

It seems like Artist is not really interested in G(B)lee doing their music, especially the same tired strained voice butchering every Queen and Billy joel song to exist, I'd not be thrilled either  suure 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 35 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10

Post  Glorfindel 2/14/2014, 9:23 pm

From the appreciation thread:
Buenos wrote:Which is why I don't get your insistence that it couldn't have been possible Chris was simply being clever.  I get not thinking it was shading or dissing fandom as some claim, but as someone who said something cute to his BF what would have been the harm in that? 

I don't let fandom wars mar every thing I see Chris do or say.  That gives others way too much power of my enjoyment of anything.  phr34r  I thought Chris might have posted it with Will in mind and I don't give a rat's ass how others would interpret that or run with it. If he didn't that's fine, nobody has proof either way.
First of all: I never insisted it was not possible Chris could have done this intentionally. Read my posts again. I said that I didn't think it was so, but who knows.

And if you didn't get from my posts that I wouldn't see any harm in that at all if he did, nor in anyone of his fans thinking that he did that and chuckling a bit about that, I don't know what to say to you.

As for enjoyment: it's hard to enjoy anything Chris says or does these days when everyone and their dog posts their idiotic theories, manips and sacharine OTP posts in the Chris Colfer tag on tumblr all the freaking time, and today not even my own dashboard was safe from all the real life shipping.
Anything and everything has to be either connected to crisscolfer, Blarren or chill, and I'm getting kind of sick of it.

The tinhatters are irritating assholes and I think they are delusional as f*ck, but there are very fanatic people on both sides and I don't like it when they are actively 'shipping' chill either.
Rejoice in the knowledge that Chris apparently is in a loving relationship, mention the possibility of Chris putting something like this in on purpose if you think so, even joke and flail about it if you like, but for God's sake give the man some room to breathe and send out a nice thank you tweet without it being turned into ammunition for another stupid real life(!) ship war.
And tag your shit so the fans who just want to enjoy Chris Colfer only aren't constantly confronted with these stupid fandom wars unless they want to.

I fully admit that this is just my personal feelings, but I expected to express them on a discussion board like this without someone who clearly not reads my posts properly insisting on berating me about them.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/14/2014, 9:36 pm

I fully admit that this is just my personal feelings, but I expected to express them on a discussion board like this without someone who clearly not reads my posts properly insisting on berating me about them.
Your battles with others I can fully respect and I have no issues.

However, If I or someone here opines we think it might have been a cute way for Chris to use a wordplay on Valentine's day for his BF, I don't see why it's World War 3 to opine this here.

Glorfindel, I was fine with you saying several times you didn't think that Chris posted that tweet intentionally with Will in mi ind. I have no problem with that.

However then you went on to rant about people reading into every little thing Chris says or posts online and I"m sorry, but it seemed you were including us here who were playfully speculating on this "Will" posting.

The rants against tinhatters, chillers, Klainers, etc, etc  I *get* that , but not everyone here is involved in that and I don't like my observations being lumped in broadly like that, that's all. IMO The comments about "Will" were quite benign so I didn't get were the anger was coming from towards our speculation.  Not upset, just clarifying.   blushh

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 2/14/2014, 10:11 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 2/14/2014, 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding spoiler tags)
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/14/2014, 10:15 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 2/14/2014, 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding spoiler tags)
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/14/2014, 10:29 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 2/14/2014, 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding spoiler tags)
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/14/2014, 10:31 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 2/14/2014, 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding spoiler tags)
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/14/2014, 11:48 pm

"I have found true meaning of this episode title

bash
to masturbate furiously
."

Ewwww. We GET it.

Like we already don't know that's the whole purpose of Glee for him and the hypothetical board itself? sifflou

His poor Mama's laundry bill.   Shocked
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Porcelain 2/15/2014, 12:27 am

vomit2 
Porcelain
Porcelain
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 2/15/2014, 10:46 am

Glorfindel wrote:
fantastica wrote:^ blaine likes baby penguins.  They made him feel superiorly sexy.

Other penguins.............Blaine..........................:
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 35 %2B_85ed2bc88ecd07c102e9460c75e94c31

................................Blaine........other penguins:
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 35 Penguin-slap-o

tonguue

I just have to say, this is so damn hilarious! Razz 

But those poor penguins being called Blaine... tonguue 
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/15/2014, 5:40 pm

Buenos wrote:Your battles with others I can fully respect and I have no issues.

However, If I or someone here opines we think it might have been a cute way for Chris to use a wordplay on Valentine's day for his BF, I don't see why it's World War 3 to opine this here.

Glorfindel, I was fine with you saying several times you didn't think that Chris posted that tweet intentionally with Will in mi ind. I have no problem with that.

However then you went on to rant about people reading into every little thing Chris says or posts online and I"m sorry, but it seemed you were including us here who were playfully speculating on this "Will" posting.

The rants against tinhatters, chillers, Klainers, etc, etc  I *get* that , but not everyone here is involved in that and I don't like my observations being lumped in broadly like that, that's all. IMO  The comments about "Will"  were quite benign so I didn't get were the anger was coming from towards our speculation.    Not upset, just clarifying.   blushh
So you missed the THREE times I wrote that I wasn't blaming or directing what I was venting about to anyone on this board?

Plus that I also mentioned (twice I believe) that I, like many others here, also enjoy the little "wink, wink" remarks, and even made one myself?

In hindsight maybe I should have taken my rant to the snark and bark thread right away.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 10 - Page 35 Empty Sorry!

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/15/2014, 8:45 pm

Since this is the snark thread, I hope it is ok to rant about this here!

I am really just getting fed up with crazy CrissColfer tin haters on tumblr! I do not get it, why do they have to call Chris a liar or harass people that are important to him? Like I know it is best to ignore fandom wank, but when they get angry to the point where they have to constantly call Chris a liar, or say mean things about someone who is obviously close to him upsets me :/ Why can't they leave Chris alone? They aren't real fans! They make the rest of the fandom (Chris real fans)  look bad  Mad 

No I am not a real life shipper, but I respect that Chris do have a boy friend, he mentioned he has one, and he aid his boy friend is with him all the time, if I am wrong, it makes no difference to me, because I care about Chris, but I just do not get how people can harass him about a relationship that isnt real, Darren is not Chris bestie or his boy friend, If Will is not with Chris, he is still a friend of his and I am tired of fake fans and tin haters picking on him and Chris, calling Will ugly then saying he looks too much like Chris is insulting Chris himself! I am just really upset right now because I am happy to get new cute pics of Chris yet these tin haters want to try to run Chris life with their delusions and tweet and tumblr about it in Chris name upsets me! I do not need to see that type of negativity around Chris, it is not fair at all!  :angry:
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/15/2014, 10:24 pm

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:Since this is the snark thread, I hope it is ok to rant about this here!

I am really just getting fed up with crazy CrissColfer tin haters on tumblr! I do not get it, why do they have to call Chris a liar or harass people that are important to him? Like I know it is best to ignore fandom wank, but when they get angry to the point where they have to constantly call Chris a liar, or say mean things about someone who is obviously close to him upsets me :/ Why can't they leave Chris alone? They aren't real fans! They make the rest of the fandom (Chris real fans)  look bad  Mad 

No I am not a real life shipper, but I respect that Chris do have a boy friend, he mentioned he has one, and he aid his boy friend is with him all the time, if I am wrong, it makes no difference to me, because I care about Chris, but I just do not get how people can harass him about a relationship that isnt real, Darren is not Chris bestie or his boy friend, If Will is not with Chris, he is still a friend of his and I am tired of fake fans and tin haters picking on him and Chris, calling Will ugly then saying he looks too much like Chris is insulting Chris himself! I am just really upset right now because I am happy to get new cute pics of Chris yet these tin haters want to try to run Chris life with their delusions and tweet and tumblr about it in Chris name upsets me! I do not need to see that type of negativity around Chris, it is not fair at all!  :angry:

Chris and Will live together.  neutre 

There were those pics that were stolen from Will's instagram way back when, then about a week ago some Chiller (as why would a CrissColfer idiot want to do this) screen capped parts of his instagram for confirmation that they are boyfriends because he states that in his captions.  :angry:

I saw these and did not reblog or like these screenshots as I wanted these to just disappear.

Media know they are boyfriends, we have had enough pics and video to show it is the case, why this fan had to do this because of some stupid ship war, is just so wrong on so many levels.

You do not ship an actual couple. Don't they realise that by now.

Chris is happy, he is obviously in a loving and caring relationship, so why can't they just leave it at that.

He does not have yell at the top of the roof tops or display in large letters on the internet that Will is his boyfriend.

I hated seeing sad Chris when the word relationships came up in his interviews, or boyfriends. Now we see him smiling, relaxed, be daring, being more confident.

If this is how Chris acts and looks when he is a relationship, I hope we see more of this in years come.  Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/15/2014, 10:51 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
ChrisColfersLightning wrote:Since this is the snark thread, I hope it is ok to rant about this here!

Chris and Will live together.  neutre 

There were those pics that were stolen from Will's instagram way back when, then about a week ago some Chiller (as why would a CrissColfer idiot want to do this) screen capped parts of his instagram for confirmation that they are boyfriends because he states that in his captions.  :angry:

I saw these and did not reblog or like these screenshots as I wanted these to just disappear.

Media know they are boyfriends, we have had enough pics and video to show it is the case, why this fan had to do this because of some stupid ship war, is just so wrong on so many levels.

You do not ship an actual couple. Don't they realise that by now.

Chris is happy, he is obviously in a loving and caring relationship, so why can't they just leave it at that.

He does not have yell at the top of the roof tops or display in large letters on the internet that Will is his boyfriend.

I hated seeing sad Chris when the word relationships came up in his interviews, or boyfriends. Now we see him smiling, relaxed, be daring, being more confident.

If this is how Chris acts and looks when he is a relationship, I hope we see more of this in years come.  Smile

It is obvious that Chris is happy, and he is happy when he is in pics with Will but CC tin haters wanna say that its Chris 'fake' smile and I get so mad! Like I get angry at Chillers too when they do stuff like Steal from Will's private Instagram, or go on twitter rants with crazy CC tin haters because #1 they should NOT ship real life! And #2 They are stooping on crazy Crisscolfer stans levels and that is not good! Just be happy for Chris and move on! Will is not a celebrity, he is a normal man who is in Chris life so their should be no fandom wank about him, and as for Crisscolfer crazies at leasy 70% Of Klainers are Crisscolfer and Klainer shippers and when they tweet out rude questions to Chris about this it makes me mad! What would it proove or solve if Chris was dating Darren? It would Prove that Chris is a liar? That Chris was hiding and ignoring Darren's tweets because PR 'forced' him too? This is real life! Chris is NOT Kurt hummel! I understand fandom wars because it is fiction and everyone can get a bit mad and crazed by their fictional ship, but real people? I just don't get it, it is insane  dryy 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/15/2014, 11:29 pm

@ChrisColfersLightning, I recommend you to not get mad by tinhatters. They're desperate to find arguments why chill is PR and crisscolfer is on, but they're not. I also saw their post today, but for me they're just delusional shippers who will never see the reality, even though there's a pic of Chris and Will kissing, over an over they'll claim their agency is forcing him to do that, bullshit. So try to take it easy and laugh at them, I know is hard because sometimes you want to slap them. But, you know, Chris is happy, while them are in rage because he's not fulfilling their fantasy to be with their adorable darren.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/15/2014, 11:44 pm

Some CrissColfer idiots are accusing CCN (ChrisColferNews) of hacking those new pics.  :angry: 

Thing is Heather from CCN like always checked first, and this was an event where there was media bloggers and papparazi and Chris and Will would have known that these pics would have eventually been circulated.

I hate it when these idiots go on anon and try to turn real Chris fans on each other or against this blog with their lies.  :angry:
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/15/2014, 11:47 pm

brisallie wrote:@ChrisColfersLightning, I recommend you to not get mad by tinhatters. They're desperate to find arguments why chill is PR and crisscolfer is on, but they're not. I also saw their post today, but for me they're just delusional shippers who will never see the reality, even though there's a pic of Chris and Will kissing, over an over they'll claim their agency is forcing him to do that, bullshit. So try to take it easy and laugh at them, I know is hard because sometimes you want to slap them. But, you know, Chris is happy, while them are in rage because he's not fulfilling their fantasy to be with their adorable darren.

I know I should just ignore it, but the fact that their fandom is a big part of Klainers and a big part of Darren stans and they are so disrespectful to Chris yet my fandom is the bad one according to them? All I wish for is Chris to be happy and since I am a Kurt and Chris stan they think I am trying to run Chris and Kurt's life by speaking for him! WTF?!?!?! How Am I speaking for them?! Their ships are based of fiction and theory! Chris dislikes Klaine and is against their marriage, and Chris is not even real friends with Darren! Sure they are coworkers and they don't hate each other, but their is no way in hell they can keep arguing that Darren and Chris is Close and they are in a secret relationship and blah blah Blah Klainecrisscolfer5eva!!!! Like NO I make my own self angry by not ignoring it, but I am fed up! They are ruining it for other fans! Last year Chris was away from any type of media for like a month because he needed some space from twitter and social media due to those crazy tin haters (I can be wrong, but with those cc tin haters forcing Dots wife to private her titter and harassing Chris and his friends and family as usual, I can assume he got fed up with them, if I am wrong I am wrong)
So sorry agin for my ranting, tin haters upset me alot, I want Chris fans to be seen as sane individuals who admire and respect Chris, not fake fans who adore Darren and since they do not like Mia or any other woman being with Darren, they use Chris so they can wank off their illusions because they see Chris as a substitute for themselves!  Mad  Why are they so obsessed with Who Chris is dating? And the fact that They make these long speaches about suspicious behavior from Chris makes me so pissed! Why don't they ever send crazy shit like this to Darren? Oh wait! They actually love and respect him! And as for Darren, His Girl Freind Mia deserves a better boyfriend than that sexist racist homophobic jerk! Not once has he checked his fans for calling Mia a whore and saying awful stuff about her, she responded a few times to the crazy tin haters but she shouldn't have to! Darren needs to stop pandering to ten haters by engaging with them in talking about Klaine and Chris, defend your girl friend! Defend your co worker by letting tin haters know it is making you and him uncomfortable! Just do not sit there in silence! Chris has spoken up before, and what happens? Crisscolfer shippers send hate to him because he hurt the artist feelings because he felt uncomfortable with people tagging him in Crisscolfer porn on instagram! I am just disgusted an angry, I want thm to get out of Chris fandom, they are toxic and undeserving to carry the false name of being a Chris fan and while I shouldn't care, I DO care because it reflects on the REAL fans, and it hurts Chris! Chris is a normal person like all of us, I can easily can understand how hurt he must feel when that fandom attacks his friends, lover(?), and family and he has been bullied before and I am certain he tried to just ignore the tin haters, but it still HURTS, I am a passionate Chris fan, so I can not speak for him, but I can speak for the fandom a bit since I am apart of it, and I just wish those crazies werent claiming to be apart of it :/ Why can't they wank over Darren dating them? Why do it have to always be Chris?  dryy 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 2/15/2014, 11:50 pm

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:
It is obvious that Chris is happy, and he is happy when he is in pics with Will but CC tin haters wanna say that its Chris 'fake' smile and I get so mad! Like I get angry at Chillers too when they do stuff like Steal from Will's private Instagram, or go on twitter rants with crazy CC tin haters because #1 they should NOT ship real life! And #2 They are stooping on crazy Crisscolfer stans levels and that is not good! Just be happy for Chris and move on! Will is not a celebrity, he is a normal man who is in Chris life so their should be no fandom wank about him, and as for Crisscolfer crazies at leasy 70% Of Klainers are Crisscolfer and Klainer shippers and when they tweet out rude questions to Chris about this it makes me mad! What would it proove or solve if Chris was dating Darren? It would Prove that Chris is a liar? That Chris was hiding and ignoring Darren's tweets because PR 'forced' him too? This is real life! Chris is NOT Kurt hummel! I understand fandom wars because it is fiction and everyone can get a bit mad and crazed by their fictional ship, but real people? I just don't get it, it is insane  dryy 

It's really not worth getting your blood pressure up. Most of them are delusional teenage girls. There is nothing that you can say or do to make them stop - so the best thing to do is to ignore them. Don't feed these trolls and don't engage them in any kind of argument. They will never see reason or truth.

As a fan of Chris Colfer - I can only sit back and watch as his star continues to rise and be amazed by all of his talents. (And grin that he seems to be so happy in his personal life - I love that he has found someone to share it with...)  panik 
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/15/2014, 11:53 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Some CrissColfer idiots are accusing CCN (ChrisColferNews) of hacking those new pics.  :angry: 

Thing is Heather from CCN like always checked first, and this was an event where there was media bloggers and papparazi and Chris and Will would have known that these pics would have eventually been circulated.

I hate it when these idiots go on anon and try to turn real Chris fans on each other or against this blog with their lies.  :angry:

EXACTLY! THIS is what I am talking about! I see it all over my tumblr, some Chris fans are fighting because they think once again these pics were hacked when they were in fact PUBLIC! Then Crazy CC tin haters have been arguing with Chris Colfer News tumblr an some KlainercoCriscolfer stans have been rude also an it is not FAIR! Anything that has to do with Chris and Chris ONLY with out Darren, CrisscolferKlainerDarren stans hates it and attacks it viciously while claiming to be Chris stans and it infuriates me like nothing else! I want them GONE from the fandom! How DARE they speak in Chris name I swear I am so freaking pissed right now, the fact that they are so disrespectful and delusional because they want to be with Darren and uses Chris as a substitute is sick and crazy! I know I should not be calling people insane or talk about mental illness, but if you read and saw  the words they speak, you'd understand how sick their delusions are! These people are serious, they do not think they are wrong! Even blogs I followed when I use to be a Klainer, the most decent and nicest Klainers I use to know are now CrissColfer tin haters and they are just as nasty as the rest of them and it is sad! So sorry again to be ranting like this, but since this is the snark thread, i hope I'm not doing too much  Embarassed
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/16/2014, 12:01 am

bayth wrote:

It's really not worth getting your blood pressure up.  Most of them are delusional teenage girls.  There is nothing that you can say or do to make them stop - so the best thing to do is to ignore them.  Don't feed these trolls and don't engage them in any kind of argument.  They will never see reason or truth.

As a fan of Chris Colfer - I can only sit back and watch as his star continues to rise and be amazed by all of his talents.  (And grin that he seems to be so happy in his personal life - I love that he has found someone to share it with...)  panik 

Oh no! I DO NOT talk or engage with those tin haters, I am merely ranting in a place where I feel safe (I would do it on my tumblr, but I do not need tin hating anons and normal tin haters arguing with me right now)

Also Most Crisscolfer shippers are actual adults! Yeah there is a few 13 and 16 year olds and inbetween, but I actually had a few angry 30 year old angry tin haters inbox me or reblog from me with hate, They are not all little kids, these are adult women who needs to grow up and it is sad, I just do not get it, why do people do this? I would not go to a tin hater and argue with them unless they attack me and try to start drama, but right now I am just ranting, nothing serious, just need to rant away from tumblr is all, and I am a big fan of Chris, that is why I get so upset because these people are very loud and Chris see's these crazies more than he see or hear his possitive fanom and it upsets me so much  Mad I do not like the way they paint Chris fandom, I already read a few blogs about Chris and Klaine fans getting too crazy and passionate an I just get so upset :/ But I am fine, Again I am just releasing my feelings, not gonna start a war or anything lol
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/16/2014, 12:12 am

@ChrisColfersLightning, I got you. You know, I also feel pissed off everytime these girls make a fuss everytime Chris is having a wonderful moment with his bf or friends, do you remember when they got mad when Darren wasn't invited to Ashley's birthday? It was her birthday and she decides who invites to come over. But crisscolfers want Darren to be involved in any single aspect of Chris's life, you know, even if they were 'boyfriends' as they claim they're :rolleyes:, they would have their own life. So as I said previously, I'm tired of their craziness, I'm tired they see themselves as the 'victims' and think everybody is against them, well, actually they're partly right, but everybody hates them because they're a bunch of delusional immature shippers that only send hate to Chris. Long time ago I realized these people are not colferites, neither kurtsies.

I think the only thing we can do us fans is trying to not put attention to their tantrums, and everytime their send hate on tumblr,twitter, to report them.

I think I got a headache.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/16/2014, 12:22 am

brisallie wrote:@ChrisColfersLightning, I got you. You know, I also feel pissed off everytime these girls make a fuss everytime Chris is having a wonderful moment with his bf or friends, do you remember when they got mad when Darren wasn't invited to Ashley's birthday? It was her birthday and she decides who invites to come over. But crisscolfers want Darren to be involved in any single aspect of Chris's life, you know, even if they were 'boyfriends' as they claim they're :rolleyes:, they would have their own life. So as I said previously, I'm tired of their craziness, I'm tired they see themselves as the 'victims' and think everybody is against them, well, actually they're partly right, but everybody hates them because they're a bunch of delusional immature shippers that only send hate to Chris. Long time ago I realized these people are not colferites, neither kurtsies.

I think the only thing we can do us fans is trying to not put attention to their tantrums, and everytime their send hate on tumblr,twitter, to report them.

I remember that day, they also was mad at OKJ (Oliver Keiran Jones ) for being invited and they caused that big fight with Bridgette, Dots wife over it and Dot had to curse about people being just coworkers and for people to stop assuming things, it is very sad and upsetting, They harass Chris friends and Chris himself and it hurts me so much, I am ashamed of them, I am ashamed that they target Chris as apart of their delusions because they worship Darren, That is a big reason why I can not wait for the day when Glee ends so Chris can get rid of the Kurt and Blaine and Chris and Darren image these deluded fans have created, and The back lot and other Darren worshiping blogs do not help! They help stir the delusions and also make sure to include everything Chris does and add or compare it with Darren and it is so frustrating! Some days it is really hurtful to be a Chris stan, our idol getting disrespected by these delusional bastards and you can not really do anything about it No  sigh, I know Chris is happy and I am happy, I just wish that awful dreadful fandom and 'fans' would just go away and leave Chris and his good name alone  dryy 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 2/16/2014, 12:35 am

brisallie wrote:@ChrisColfersLightning, I got you. You know, I also feel pissed off everytime these girls make a fuss everytime Chris is having a wonderful moment with his bf or friends, do you remember when they got mad when Darren wasn't invited to Ashley's birthday? It was her birthday and she decides who invites to come over. But crisscolfers want Darren to be involved in any single aspect of Chris's life, you know, even if they were 'boyfriends' as they claim they're :rolleyes:, they would have their own life. So as I said previously, I'm tired of their craziness, I'm tired they see themselves as the 'victims' and think everybody is against them, well, actually they're partly right, but everybody hates them because they're a bunch of delusional immature shippers that only send hate to Chris. Long time ago I realized these people are not colferites, neither kurtsies.

I remember that day, they also was mad at OKJ (Oliver Keiran Jones ) for being invited and they caused that big fight with Bridgette, Dots wife over it and Dot had to curse about people being just coworkers and for people to stop assuming things, it is very sad and upsetting, They harass Chris friends and Chris himself and it hurts me so much, I am ashamed of them, I am ashamed that they target Chris as apart of their delusions because they worship Darren, That is a big reason why I can not wait for the day when Glee ends so Chris can get rid of the Kurt and Blaine and Chris and Darren image these deluded fans have created, and The back lot and other Darren worshiping blogs do not help! They help stir the delusions and also make sure to include everything Chris does  and add or compare it with Darren and it is so frustrating! Some days it is really hurtful to be a Chris stan, our idol getting disrespected by these delusional bastards and you can not really do anything about it No  sigh, I know Chris is happy and I am happy, I just wish that awful dreadful fandom and 'fans' would just go away and leave Chris and his good name alone  dryy 

I completely get how you feel. These toxic crisscolfer stans really make me angry and upset too. But I hope that once Glee is over, all the fake Chris stans will leave Chris alone, as they will have followed Darren instead, and there won't be a link between Chris and Darren anymore.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/16/2014, 12:38 am

I used to get upset, but only if they start attacking nice decent people like the women from CCNews.  :angry: 

I found it hilarious that one Blarren stan started a blog that was supposed to be for both Darren and Chris to try and lure ones away from CCNews blog.  Razz 

They didn't get many followers.

Thing was they were posting more Darren than Chris.  Rolling Eyes 

I just laugh at the Blarren stans and CrissColfer idiots now.  Razz 

Judging by these new pics I don't think Chris and Will give a F* about what these idiots think in their delusional fantasy filled brains.  Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/16/2014, 12:40 am

Ireth wrote:

I remember that day, they also was mad at OKJ (Oliver Keiran Jones ) for being invited and they caused that big fight with Bridgette, Dots wife over it and Dot had to curse about people being just coworkers and for people to stop assuming things, it is very sad and upsetting, They harass Chris friends and Chris himself and it hurts me so much, I am ashamed of them, I am ashamed that they target Chris as apart of their delusions because they worship Darren, That is a big reason why I can not wait for the day when Glee ends so Chris can get rid of the Kurt and Blaine and Chris and Darren image these deluded fans have created, and The back lot and other Darren worshiping blogs do not help! They help stir the delusions and also make sure to include everything Chris does  and add or compare it with Darren and it is so frustrating! Some days it is really hurtful to be a Chris stan, our idol getting disrespected by these delusional bastards and you can not really do anything about it No  sigh, I know Chris is happy and I am happy, I just wish that awful dreadful fandom and 'fans' would just go away and leave Chris and his good name alone  dryy 

I completely get how you feel. These toxic crisscolfer stans really make me angry and upset too. But I hope that once Glee is over, all the fake Chris stans will leave Chris alone, as they will have followed Darren instead, and there won't be a link between Chris and Darren anymore.

I watch to scratch RIB eyes out because if it wasn't for all these super long and annoying Hiatus and the drawn out Glee school year, Glee would be actually having it's last season right now and this summer of 2014 Chris could have been Free of Blee and Klaine, And Darren forever! Fuck you RIB, Fuck you!  antifana sayian 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next