Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread! Congrats, Chris!

+33
opals
AnneNeville
SippyCupofLuv
tanita_mors
glitteronmyface
GreenEyes
mindschemez
M&M
MissSoniaPP
glimmerle
bayth
murasaki1
brisallie
arina
ColdFlame96
SkyMoon
Buenos
Georgette888
msjoanlucette
sjonnepon
Ireth
sheny
Glorfindel
Piciollina
fantastica
ColferInspired
valkeakuulas
angelnessa
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
Lottie2303
coxfire
Jellyrolls
37 posters

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 16 Empty Re: The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread! Congrats, Chris!

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/21/2013, 5:15 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:For me, it's more I don't Chris and Darren deserve an award for chemistry for their work on the show since the start of season 4.  I think having an onscreen chemistry award that includes a nomination for a couple that didn't actively interact in more than half the episodes in the past year and shared 12 scenes together during that time frame as a nominee for the award makes the award lose credibility.  For me, it has always been about voting against Klaine because this is one option we as Kurtsies have to say that we don't support the couple, but we are still supporting Chris as an individual--it's a way we can say that we want Kurt to develop and grow as an individual, and not be stuck in Klaine.  

I think a lot of the frustration Kurt fans are feeling really stems from the fact that this is another example of the Klainers and Klainers who are really Blainers just spamming every poll and every contest they can to push "their boys" (or realistically push Darren) forward.  I think a lot of people are just fighting back against the Blarren stans who have bullied and threatened Kurtsies, Chris, anyone they see as a threat to Klaine, RIB, even Chris and Darren's significant others.  People are lashing against the fandom who support Klaine more than anything.  

And honestly, as a Kurtsie, I do think that Klaine winning is a bad thing because it will just mean that RIB will throw Klaine in our faces more (because Ryan has a hard on for Darren), and I don't think that we are going to see RIB and the writers change anything to make that couple portrayed more evenly.  So we'll spend the next year and a half watching more of Blaine getting everything he wants, treating Kurt badly, and singing a million songs while Kurt just has to forgive and forget, and smiley adoringly while Blaine is in the spotlight.  

Of course that is going to happen whether Klaine wins or loses, but at least now we are able to do something to show that we love Chris, and we love Kurt as individuals who are so much better than Klaine.  

Great post. Your post is a main reason I am not voting for Klaine even once.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 16 Empty Re: The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread! Congrats, Chris!

Post  Lottie2303 11/21/2013, 5:19 pm

Oh believe me, I want Klaine to lose so badly and actually don't believe a win will really help Chris career at all. I am just not supportive of Dalena as well for the very same reasons as Klaine, so I just cannot vote for them. I'd be happy if Castle wins and hope PCA are correct by deleting all votes submitted by cheating.

I didn't post my opinion until now (I said it once) as I didn't think it would further the discussion anyway. But as I said, one PM got accidentally posted on tumblr, and I rather explain my POV instead of leaving the impression I am badmouthing this forum behind closed doors neutre 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/21/2013, 5:50 pm

Twitter voting is an asshole to me again.badday 

I do less than 30 all original tweets and retweets in an hour and they freeze my account again! And then some accounts can vote more than fifty times!? Why!? And now I don't even get that form that I filled last time. What the hell they got against me anyway?

Is this occuring for others? Or is it just me?

And on top of that they won't answer my request forms and I can't tweet the @support. What an effing wonderful operation they got there. My yesterday's anger continues.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/21/2013, 5:59 pm

I know we all vote for different reasons, I'm just stating mine. coool 

For MYSELF, I vote for Chris because I like him alot as an actor and as a character.

For artistic and aesthetic reasons, however, I don't think Chris, much less Darren , are the comedy actors in that category this year that I think should win.

But that's neither here nor there because I realize these PCA's are nothing more than a glorified popularity contests for fandoms to vote on and for Hollyood to have reason # five million to have an excuse for another self congratulatory awards show.coool 

Someone outside of fandom, who sees the award show and if Chris wins, I think they might think "wow, that Colfer won two awards, he must be popular with others"

But that's just me.

I'm good. Laughing 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/21/2013, 8:33 pm

There is finally an Android app to vote for the PCAs: link. bounce
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/21/2013, 10:26 pm

^ thanx! will try it later tonight. it only has 2 stars so i hope it works on my kindle.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/22/2013, 12:35 pm

Ha, I voted 2000+ times while watching last night's episode.
Boring tv makes for good voting numbers. fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/22/2013, 12:39 pm

i have used the android app last night. it worked, but the app was designed very poorly. i have a tablet, yet the fonts of various choices were tiny and almost unreadable. may look better on a phone w/a  lower resolution. i only needed to choose one item (chris), so it worked regardless.

i never count how many times i vote. i vote til I get bored or something else (like my cat) gets my attention. do you ladies REALLY count?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 11/22/2013, 1:03 pm

fantastica wrote:i have used the android app last night. it worked, but the app was designed very poorly. i have a tablet, yet the fonts of various choices were tiny and almost unreadable. may look better on a phone w/a  lower resolution. i only needed to choose one item (chris), so it worked regardless.

i never count how many times i vote. i vote til I get bored or something else (like my cat) gets my attention. do you ladies REALLY count?
Lol, I figured out I can get approximately 200 votes in 10 minutes, on my iPad, if the site is running smoothly. I set my timer for 1 hour and then start voting. I'll start and stop at various times during the day, stopping and starting the timer accordingly, and when the hour is up I know I've voted approximately 1200 times.

I also retweet votes on Twitter about three times a day, going until my retweet limit has been reached each time, so I figure I'm getting about 1500 votes in a day between both the site and Twitter.

I don't have a Facebook anymore (long story full of family drama) so I don't vote that way, or it would be easier to keep track Smile .

I'm really glad they have an Android app now. You would think they would have anticipated the need before the votes started, though blinkk .

angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/22/2013, 1:06 pm

^No, but the facebook page counts for you. fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/22/2013, 3:11 pm

i got rid of facebook as soon as i started receiving spam mails. took me couple of years to clean up my email account.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/22/2013, 10:17 pm

I now some poeple are interested in the updated number for the statistics I've been calculating, so I figured I'd post this here:

For your statistical enjoyment:

813,000 tweets have been made to vote for Klaine

66,000 of those tweets have included a vote for Darren Criss

25,000 of those tweets have included a vote for Chris Colfer

2,000 of those tweets have included a vote for both Chris and Darren

364,000 tweets have been made to vote for Darren Criss. Roughly 18.2% of Darren’s votes came from people who also voted for Klaine.
438,000 tweets have been made to vote for Chris Colfer. Roughly 5.7% of Chris’ votes came from people who also voted for Klaine.

As an added bonus I thought I'd add a new statistic to the list.

54,000 of the tweets for Chris also include a vote for Damon/Elena for onscreen chemistry

700 of the tweets for Chris also included a vote for one of the other coupes up for onscreen chemistry

12.5% of the votes for Chris also include a vote against Klaine for best chemistry

10 of the tweets for Darren also include a vote for Damon/Elena for onscreen chemistry--none of the other couples for onscreen have received votes for onscreen chemistry for from Darren fans.

.000028% of the votes for Darren also include a vote against Klaine for best chemistry
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/23/2013, 5:24 am

It's very gratifying to notice Chris' elevation in the Twitter votes after the shit I put up with them. And I know my votes are like little fishes, very little fishes in the big pond, but still it's been worth the trouble now that you listed the numbers.

There's a lot of spamming going on in both side, but some of the tweets are seriously funny. It's a pleasure to retweet them.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/23/2013, 12:45 pm

Voting on the android app is very easy.  You can also do it while on the stationary bike. neutre
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/23/2013, 4:51 pm

Just don't vote in the bathtub, Kim.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 11/23/2013, 7:42 pm

I think that i have voted the most ( and still am of course) on the ipad/iphone-app
I have no idea how many times i have voted, couple of thousand times? Maybe less but a lot haha. I always try to count but i lost my count everytime.

Most of the time i put on a song and then i'll try to vote in the rhytmn of the song haha. No ballads allowed. More hardhouse and ostuff like that haha.
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/23/2013, 9:39 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Just don't vote in the bathtub, Kim.
no, but definitely on the toilet. Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/24/2013, 3:23 am

The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 16 Tumblr_mwr7matmAc1qe476yo1_500

I kind of wish they hadn't done this. unsure 

There is already enough warring in the fandom, and I don't want Blarren stans to see this and start sending her hate.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/24/2013, 3:32 am

ColferInspired wrote:The People's Choice Awards 2014 Celebration Thread!  Congrats, Chris! - Page 16 Tumblr_mwr7matmAc1qe476yo1_500

I kind of wish they hadn't done this. unsure 

There is already enough warring in the fandom, and I don't want Blarren stans to see this and start sending her hate.
I agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/24/2013, 4:09 am

They will.

Guarantee it.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/24/2013, 5:01 am

One of the warblers, that blonde haired one tweeted a vote for Darren about a week ago. I bet he got nothing but love, but he didn't vote for Chris, and I bet the Klainers didn't even care. Rolling Eyes
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/24/2013, 9:31 am

^Double standards: thy name is Klaine. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/26/2013, 4:33 am

Hey guys.

A bit of fun.

Kalen would love to see #drunkpuppetkurt trending.

Can we add that tag to our tweet votes and see if we can do it for her? LOL

Thanks guys

theawesomenessthatischriscolfer

Something the K(B)lainers, Darren stans won't like. Twisted Evil
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/26/2013, 9:14 am

Bunch of my yesterdays Twitter rambling tweets with votes have gone missing? Has anyone else encountered this?

I would not have noticed, but few of the insane ones were retweeted and now they are gone!? I went looking for the person retweeting them so I could follow and can not find them in my connections because the original tweets are gone. Can Twitter just do that?

I'm seriously calling Twitter voting the MOST uncertain way of voting if tweets can just disappear. And they are still lousy on their responses. Yes, they unfreeze you but do not answer any questions.

ETA: Found them, but all of the tweets don't always show on your android app. How the hell can I be sure they are visible when they are tallied, or when they are tallied. I don't like facebook that much either but it has never lost the count if I'm doing it from the same computer.

Why is my life now full of these completely unnessecary problems?! Wink I'm not tired I just think the platform is trying to be too complex for its own good and I like bothering the hippies at their support centers.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/26/2013, 11:35 pm

Girls,I've seen the picture Chris uploaded yesterday in support of Amber, and has been manip, and it says "Vote Klaine now". So is there a version that is says "Vote Chris now"?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next