Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8

+31
JamieRulz
Porcelain
Kurt addict
Divalicious
Delight
mindschemez
msjoanlucette
valkeakuulas
Georgette888
ladydianab
opals
sheny
Jellyrolls
coxfire
ChrisColferFan1
angelnessa
ColdFlame96
Piciollina
MoviesAreLife
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
Glorfindel
tanita_mors
Ranwing
bayth
brisallie
fantastica
Lottie2303
ColferInspired
arina
Buenos
35 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 32 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8

Post  ColferInspired 2/27/2014, 2:13 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 32 27952_900

He's wearing his boyfriends clothes.  wub
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 32 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8

Post  brisallie 2/27/2014, 2:47 pm

Buenos wrote:Lea and Chris are besties for life, you can just tell..... tonguue 

You know, I've seen comments saying that Lea is friends with Chris only because he's popular, when I see these gifs or interviews, what I see are two people who genuinly get along.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/27/2014, 2:54 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 32 27952_900

them gay couples (who are similar in size/build) are so lucky. noway i can share my husband's clothing, except the beanie.

ot: my boys and their dads share cloth all the time. mainly because my kids are lazy and everytime they are running out of clean cloth they are raiding their brother's/dad's closet. thank god i don't have a daughter. my cat however is extremely generous in sharing his fur coat by shedding everywhere.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt addict 2/27/2014, 3:33 pm

I have a feeling the t shirt is Chris's and will pinches it, it fits chris better then will, it looks tight on will
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 2/27/2014, 5:52 pm

brisallie wrote:
Buenos wrote:Lea and Chris are besties for life, you can just tell..... tonguue 

You know, I've seen comments saying that Lea is friends with Chris only because he's popular, when I see these gifs or interviews, what I see are two people who genuinly get along.

I do think in Glee context the benefit of liking each other and considered as friends is also good. By working the PR machine together this flawlessly gives them new fans and makes the old one like them more. As of now I do think a lot of the major audience is so used to seeing them together that it is hard to shed later...it either of them wants that.

As far as Lea's rumoured use of Chris's good reputation...I guess I can see it, he might have that calming down kind of effect on her. "He likes her so she must not be so bad." -kind of thinking. I do still remember 2013 People's Choice award interviews where Lea was talking like an express train and Chris just nodded and laughed at the backround. He lookes almost stoic next to her. tonguue 
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/27/2014, 5:57 pm

One thing about Chris, he doesn't mind letting Lea, Kathy Griffin, Jane or another outspoken person take the limelight , he is cool  with it. Razz 

Which is why I found his joint interviews with Cory so much fun, it was two self effacing guys who traded the quips with a wink in their eye .
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/27/2014, 10:21 pm

Saw this on Dot's wife's twitter. Thought we needed it here:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 32 BhbgpeFIAAAIFOL
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  YaoiChick 2/28/2014, 12:05 am

fantastica wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 32 27952_900

them gay couples (who are similar in size/build) are so lucky. noway i can share my husband's clothing, except the beanie.

ot: my boys and their dads share cloth all the time. mainly because my kids are lazy and everytime they are running out of clean cloth they are raiding their brother's/dad's closet. thank god i don't have a daughter. my cat however is extremely generous in sharing his fur coat by shedding everywhere.

Aww cute  wub 
YaoiChick
YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

http://ukeobsessed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/28/2014, 1:43 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 32 Tumblr_n1ovc2MVch1sg9z6fo2_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 32 Tumblr_n1ovc2MVch1sg9z6fo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/28/2014, 3:05 pm

Spoiler:
Kurt is going to involved right away in SL's with more screentime in the NY Glee.

Whatever gives Chris Colfer a good exposure and more acting cred for his post Glee career.

What I would give to have Chris in another TV  show with a showrunner fully  invested in keeping him front and center.   After a well deserved break, naturally.   Razz

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 2/28/2014, 4:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding a spoiler tag)
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/28/2014, 8:01 pm

Buenos wrote:
Spoiler:
Kurt is going to involved right away in SL's with more screentime in the NY Glee.

Whatever gives Chris Colfer a good exposure and more acting cred for his post Glee career.

What I would give to have Chris in another TV  show with a showrunner fully  invested in keeping him front and center.   After a well deserved break, naturally.   Razz

Kevin Reilly has been saying for a long time Kurt and Rachel, which I think is him saying he wants the show to be about the both of them with their own separate storylines, not just to have it all about Rachel as Ryan is always saying and wants.

And by what we are getting it seems to be the case.

So, you were right when you said Chris's work load would increase as it certainly has.  Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/28/2014, 8:24 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 32 Tumblr_n1pjz9sZRE1sg9z6fo1_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 32 Tumblr_n1pjz9sZRE1sg9z6fo2_r1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/28/2014, 8:25 pm

well, i actually hope chris' work load isn't high so he can do peter pan (but since it's on a competing network it's a high order anyway).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/28/2014, 8:26 pm

i agree chris looks great in black turtle necks. you don't have to be steve jobs to wear black turtle necks. it will look good on any nicely figured people.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 2/28/2014, 8:56 pm

Hopefully, we'll get to see Chris and Will at Elton John's viewing party this weekend.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/28/2014, 8:58 pm

fantastica wrote:i agree chris looks great in black turtle necks. you don't have to be steve jobs to wear black turtle necks. it will look good on any nicely figured people with a long neck.

edit: why did i quote myself?  Shocked 

Last edited by fantastica on 2/28/2014, 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/28/2014, 10:12 pm

Just realized Chris is going to be at Elton Johns Oscar viewing party this Sunday. Hope we get some nice pictures.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/28/2014, 10:13 pm

when is the party? and when is oscars? yeah i know i can google but it's easier to google you guys first.  tonguue

and thanks in advance!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 2/28/2014, 10:30 pm

bayth wrote:Hopefully, we'll get to see Chris and Will at Elton John's viewing party this weekend.

crycry No one reads my posts...
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/28/2014, 10:32 pm

fantastica wrote:when is the party? and when is oscars? yeah i know i can google but it's easier to google you guys first.  tonguue

and thanks in advance!

The Oscars themselves are scheduled Sunday, March 2, at 7:PM Eastern US time (4PM on the west coast) .

So I would imagine Elton's party starts before that, as it's an Oscar Viewing party, though some guests, like Judi Dench and Jared Leto, who are nominated will be at the Oscars then head on over to Elton's. I would imagine that Kurt (and probably Will) go straight to Elton to eat and drink since I don't think he's going to the Oscars themselves.

Among the people at Eltons are Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman, Chris of course, Jarred Leto, Billie Jean King, Judi Dench(!!) , Katy Perry, Neil Patrick Harris among others.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/28/2014, 10:43 pm

bayth wrote:
bayth wrote:Hopefully, we'll get to see Chris and Will at Elton John's viewing party this weekend.

I did!  koukou

pauly2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/28/2014, 11:06 pm

bayth wrote:

I read everyone's posts.  Smile

Chris is a co-chair like last year, so we should get a few pics.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/28/2014, 11:41 pm

bayth wrote:

Do I know you? Do you exist? Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/28/2014, 11:41 pm

bayth wrote:

i read it too. that's why i was asking about the date/time. did i miss anything?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 3/1/2014, 1:22 am

fantastica wrote:
bayth wrote:

i read it too. that's why i was asking about the date/time. did i miss anything?

No. I just thought you were responding to the post directly above your post. So, I apologize for misunderstanding the posts.

I just hope we'll get some interviews or good photos from the event.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next