Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x01 "Love, Love, Love" Watch & Discussion thread

+28
MoviesAreLife
arina
Delight
ladydianab
wickedwitch
ColferInspired
Ireth
Glorfindel
coxfire
Kurt Hummel
sjonnepon
Lottie2303
sheny
ColdFlame96
Georgette888
valkeakuulas
Divalicious
opals
CloveGlee
Buenos
AnneNeville
fantastica
brisallie
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
Jellyrolls
Ranwing
tanita_mors
32 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

5x01 "Love, Love, Love" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 11 I_vote_lcap10%5x01 "Love, Love, Love" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 3 ]
5x01 "Love, Love, Love" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 11 I_vote_lcap3%5x01 "Love, Love, Love" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
5x01 "Love, Love, Love" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 11 I_vote_lcap6%5x01 "Love, Love, Love" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
5x01 "Love, Love, Love" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 11 I_vote_lcap6%5x01 "Love, Love, Love" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
5x01 "Love, Love, Love" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 11 I_vote_lcap3%5x01 "Love, Love, Love" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
5x01 "Love, Love, Love" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 11 I_vote_lcap58%5x01 "Love, Love, Love" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 58% 
[ 18 ]
5x01 "Love, Love, Love" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 11 I_vote_lcap13%5x01 "Love, Love, Love" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 31

5x01 "Love, Love, Love" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 11 Empty Re: 5x01 "Love, Love, Love" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  brisallie 9/30/2013, 1:41 pm

As regards missed scenes on Glee, by a side I agree with coxfire that a good series develope their storyline carefully and there are no missing  scenes. But Buenos has a point, and at this time we should have gotten used that at the end are fans who explain all of those scenes that Glee hasn't showed.

Last edited by brisallie on 9/30/2013, 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

5x01 "Love, Love, Love" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 11 Empty Re: 5x01 "Love, Love, Love" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Buenos 9/30/2013, 1:42 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:The thing about Chord is in season 4 and now in season 5 the only reason why he's getting so many songs and so much screentime is because they needed someone for Blaine to interact with.  If and when they move Blaine to NY, Sam will be forgotten by the writers faster than what the wrote in the last episode because they will have their cupcake golden boy Blaine interacting with the big three--Chris, Lea, and Naya.
I agree completely, Chord was a big beneficiary of the narrative when all the stars graduated. The one character I hope they do move to NY is Artie, but who knows?
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/30/2013, 1:46 pm

Even though Sam and Tina have been ruined for me. I kinda feel bad for Chord, because he already left Glee and then he came back as the big 'promise', but at the end his character is as useful as long as Blaine is in Lima. He's a props.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 9/30/2013, 1:47 pm

I would give up alot of things to have big Artie and Kurt's storyline in New York, see those too interact and finally have a duet or two with them.. Only in my dreams....crycry 
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/30/2013, 2:36 pm

brisallie wrote:@Jelly, I see the engagement ring more like a reminder you have a serious compromise with someone else, which it can be taken as a real proof if you ever dare to take off the ring. But I don't think so Kurt  would ever do that, because still I believe he's someone who takes seriously a compromise. So what I think it might happen, is that at some point he could have second thoughts about getting married and probably he will regret for what did, and I don't see it as a crazy idea, only because there are still two season left and writers need some storyline. However, I see Klainers (the insane ones), hating him for not wanting to get married with Blaine; I know some already were upset because it took him so long to forgive Blaine, so I bet this will be way worse.
Great post. Any Klainers  who were upset at Kurt for not forgiving Blaine sooner are not Klainers in my opinion ,but Blaine  can do no wrong stans, and they should call themselves Blaine  can do no wrong stans, instead of  Klainers  in my opinion. Especially those who where upset that Kurt did not take Blaine back sooner.

Last edited by ChrisColferFan1 on 9/30/2013, 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add on to post)
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/30/2013, 2:39 pm

arina wrote:I would give up alot of things to have big Artie and Kurt's storyline in New York, see those too interact and finally have a duet or two with them.. Only in my dreams....crycry 
Me too. I also want an entire episode about Artie and the difficulties to be handicapped in a big city to raise some awarness. That is a PSA I think is sincerely lacking everywhere in the media and needs to be adressed more.

Also Kartie. We could have it all... (as a friendship, of course, my multishipping heart only goes so far) crycry 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/30/2013, 2:49 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
arina wrote:I would give up alot of things to have big Artie and Kurt's storyline in New York, see those too interact and finally have a duet or two with them.. Only in my dreams....crycry 
Me too. I also want an entire episode about Artie and the difficulties to be handicapped in a big city to raise some awarness. That is a PSA I think is sincerely lacking everywhere in the media and needs to be adressed more.

Also Kartie. We could have it all... (as a friendship, of course, my multishipping heart only goes so far) crycry 
That would be really interesting. Because when Artie decided to go to NY, I wondered if a big city as NY has the facilities to help handicapped people like Artie.

Are we still calling them Kartie? Because Kitty/Artie shippers stole the name.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/30/2013, 2:55 pm

NYC native here - NY is one of the most handicapped friendly cities around. All curbs are angled for wheelchairs and it is possible to get around from mass transit (primily busses and taxis). Some subways do have elevators to make them accessible for handicapped riders, but most are not. And while restuarants are required by law to be handicap accessible (including having rest rooms) in a lot of older establishments just how accessible they are varies pretty widely. Artie would have an easier time getting around in NY than many other cities, if only because of the wide network of busses that run on a 24/7 schedule, but it won't be entirely without challenges.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/30/2013, 3:02 pm

Ranwing wrote:NYC native here - NY is one of the most handicapped friendly cities around. All curbs are angled for wheelchairs and it is possible to get around from mass transit (primily busses and taxis). Some subways do have elevators to make them accessible for handicapped riders, but most are not. And while restuarants are required by law to be handicap accessible (including having rest rooms) in a lot of older establishments just how accessible they are varies pretty widely. Artie would have an easier time getting around in NY than many other cities, if only because of the wide network of busses that run on a 24/7 schedule, but it won't be entirely without challenges.
Thank you, that is actually great to know. But I predict there are still some difficulties we do really see, as we do not have the problem. i still think it is an actually very interesting SL they could pursue, and Artie being in the limelight is always an advantage.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/30/2013, 3:08 pm

Artie is the one Lima character I would love to move to NYC.  He's not a "star" and yet he's both a good singer and actor.

It's oddly fascinating to me that going towards graduation is like a death march for McKinley.  I realize they will never let go of the narrative so I'm awaiting whatever contrived plot they do to justify keeping it.  At this point letting Sam/Blaine stay in Lima at U of L and co choir directors of the Glee club  does not seem so far fetched to me.  Tina can be their assistant between Vet school classes.

AS to Kurt, I can easily seem him starting a band in the city.   Let it be a glam rock band.  Shades of his Lady Gaga outfit in S1.  Razz

5x01 "Love, Love, Love" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 11 Kurt_Hummel-Bad_Romance5x01 "Love, Love, Love" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 11 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRa72vm1SGYclDFR9228cYn45b7RCKMhoucDmRmo-sRCYdeFYni
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/30/2013, 4:15 pm

Glorfindel wrote:

Top 1500 Albums
10. Glee Sings The Beatles (I read somewhere that the album sold appr. 12-15k.)
More than anything the ITUNE sales shows how much buzz Glee has lost. Even with an album out to rationalize lower singles sales to have not one single hit the top ITUNES top 100 is pretty bad.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/30/2013, 5:26 pm

I did find it interesting that Kurt initially seems very, very, very hesitant in the car talk with his Dad to want to get engaged so young.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/30/2013, 7:30 pm

Buenos wrote:
I did find it interesting that Kurt initially  seems very, very, very hesitant in the car talk with his Dad to want to get engaged so young.
I guess that just proves that not only can the writers not remember what they wrote in the last episode, they can't remember what they wrote in the last sentence.

I'm thinking the glee writers are doped up on vitamin D.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 9/30/2013, 10:32 pm

The Klaine crap makes me want to hurl. Kurt is still a sappy romantic, and got swept up in the moment of the over the top proposal. Still cannot believe he said yes after he was so hesitant in the car with Burt moments before.

I HATE what they did to Kurt. I hated the Klaine crap. But I liked everything else. Becca and Kevin have good chemistry together.

Pezberry working together in the diner as singing waitresses is just adorable.

Wow. If Kitty was to remind people of Quinn last year, then Bree just echoes of Santana this year. I had to do a double take.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/30/2013, 10:42 pm

So, let's just get this straight:

Finn=Ryder
Rachel=Marley
Kurtcedes=Unique
Puck=Jake
Quinn=Kitty
Santana=Bree

Coming up in the New Directions after the next group graduates:

An adopted Asian girl with a lisp (instead of a stutter, because that would just be copying)
A geeky boy who has paralyzed arms
A gay,whiny, cheating five year old who dresses in mustard clothes and bowties
A jock boy with unusually big eyes and bad hair
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/30/2013, 10:51 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Buenos wrote:
I did find it interesting that Kurt initially  seems very, very, very hesitant in the car talk with his Dad to want to get engaged so young.
I guess that just proves that not only can the writers not remember what they wrote in the last episode, they can't remember what they wrote in the last sentence.

I did not watched not sure if I ever will. But maybe, Kurt said yes because he was afraid of what everyone's reaction would have been had he said no. I Hope that is not the case, but it would not surprise me if it were.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/30/2013, 11:14 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:
Buenos wrote:

I did not watched  not sure if I ever will. But maybe, Kurt said yes because he was afraid of what everyone's reaction would have been had he said no. I Hope that is not the case, but it would not surprise me if it were.
Kurt said yes because his self esteem is so shot after all Blaine has done for him that he doesn't think he is worthy of finding love with anyone else. That's why Kurt said yes.

And also because he realized that everyone he has ever come in contact with him was in on the surprise propsal with Blaine.

Of course, Gelmet boy just needs to know that Kurt is his and no one else. I'm sure Blainey boy will continue to flirt with anything with a pulse and a penis (and the penis may not even be a requirement, though he says he is gay) if Kurt isn't around.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/30/2013, 11:19 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:
Buenos wrote:

I did not watched  not sure if I ever will. But maybe, Kurt said yes because he was afraid of what everyone's reaction would have been had he said no. I Hope that is not the case, but it would not surprise me if it were.
Kurt said yes because his self esteem is so shot after all Blaine has done for him that he doesn't think he is worthy of finding love with anyone else.  That's why Kurt said yes.

And also because he realized that everyone he has ever come in contact with him was in on the surprise propsal with Blaine.

Of course, Gelmet boy just needs to know that Kurt is his and no one else.  I'm sure Blainey boy will continue to flirt with anything with a pulse and a penis (and the penis may not even be a requirement, though he says he is gay) if Kurt isn't around.

Some good points.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/1/2013, 12:34 am

Jellyrolls wrote:So, let's just get this straight:

Finn=Ryder
Rachel=Marley
Kurtcedes=Unique
Puck=Jake
Quinn=Kitty
Santana=Bree

Coming up in the New Directions after the next group graduates:

An adopted Asian girl with a lisp (instead of a stutter, because that would just be copying)
A geeky boy who has paralyzed arms
A gay,whiny, cheating five year old who dresses in mustard clothes and bowties
A jock boy with unusually big eyes and bad hair
I'm glad step by step they are looking for the 2.0 versions, they're ready for three years more of Glee. Sadly, nobody care about the copycats.

As regards Kurt saying no to Blaine's proposal, I wonder if besides of Burt, probably Rachel, Mercedes and Santana would have understood and supported his reason to decide not to get married. I'm sorry to say this because it makes me feel sad, but I just feel that almost everyone is with Blaine in this.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/1/2013, 1:01 am

"brisallie"

As regards Kurt saying no to Blaine's proposal, I wonder if besides of Burt, probably Rachel, Mercedes and Santana would have understood and supported his reason to decide not to get married. I'm sorry to say this because it makes me feel sad, but I just feel that almost everyone is with Blaine in this.
I hope everyone would of supported Kurt  had he  had said no. If only one person would have turn against him I strongly believe it would of been Tina.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/1/2013, 1:11 am

I would say the same as in the spoiler thread the characters would react as the writers would need them in the moment whetever it's in their character or not... They don't care if the character are real and stay true to themselves, they act ooc all the time. So it's hard to tell.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/1/2013, 1:14 am

I strongly disagree that Kurt said yes because of self esteem issues. He was swept away in the romantic moment of this elaborate proposal and , even if it was inconsistent with his actions, a very sweet and saccharine proposal by Blaine.
Driven to the site by his father, hundreds of Rose petals, his friends there, brass section, 3 rival choirs , etc, etc. I would bet the farm at that moment most people would have said yes. So I guess we all have self esteem issues.

RM plays the characters like chess pieces ever since the cheating SL was started, so it was not an option that he was going to stage his big gay proposal as a "cultural statement" and Kurt was going to say no.

Personally I think that there was a positive response to Adam in some quarters (along with the Klaine hate) and RIB simply did not want to go there. They lacked brass ones.

My consolation is that Kurt is back in NY and Blaine will remain in Lima, they probably won't have interactions for another 10 episodes.Razz 

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/1/2013, 4:56 am

Buenos wrote:
I strongly disagree that Kurt said yes because of self esteem issues.  He was swept away in the romantic moment of this elaborate proposal and , even if it was inconsistent with his actions, a very sweet and saccharine proposal by Blaine.
Driven to the site by his father, hundreds of Rose petals, his friends there, brass section, 3 rival choirs , etc, etc.  I would bet the farm at that moment most people would have said yes.  So I guess we all have self esteem issues.

RM plays the characters like chess pieces ever since the cheating SL was started, so it was not an option that he was going to stage his big gay proposal as a "cultural statement" and Kurt was going to say no.

Personally I think that there was a positive response to Adam in some quarters (along with the Klaine hate) and RIB simply did not want to go there.  They lacked brass ones.

My consolation is that Kurt is back in NY and Blaine will remain in Lima, they probably won't have interactions for another 10 episodes.Razz 

I am too tired, as I only slept 3 hours and really cannot type. I totally agree with this post. In my opinion, Kurt genuinely looked happy during the proposal and overwhelmed. I just hope reality may kick in after a few episodes and he has a change of mind. But this is Glee, so ces't la vie.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 10/1/2013, 5:47 am

Buenos wrote:
I strongly disagree that Kurt said yes because of self esteem issues.  He was swept away in the romantic moment of this elaborate proposal and , even if it was inconsistent with his actions, a very sweet and saccharine proposal by Blaine.
Driven to the site by his father, hundreds of Rose petals, his friends there, brass section, 3 rival choirs , etc, etc.  I would bet the farm at that moment most people would have said yes.  So I guess we all have self esteem issues.

Personally I think that there was a positive response to Adam in some quarters (along with the Klaine hate) and RIB simply did not want to go there.  They lacked brass ones.

I agree, him saying Yes was not self-esteem issues. But his conversation with Burt in the car regarding getting back to Blaine does hint some self-esteem issues. As for Blaine being in Lima and Kurt in NY, considering that the writers have absolutely NO problem having Rachel and Santana leave work 5 minutes after getting in (and spending those 5 minutes singing a Beatles song) to catch a plane (plane tickets cost nothing, it's well known) just to cheer on Blaine proposal in Lima, I fully expect Kurt to be more in Lima than NY.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/1/2013, 10:40 am

@Coxfire, haha In Glee world Lima and NY are only an hour of distance. I'm sorry but how is possible that Rachel and Santana took a flight so quickly? And the same goes to Mercedes who lives in LA.

@Buenos, I think what happened with Kurt was a mixture of things, by one side I'm not if he has solved his self-esteem issues, so that why I saw him hesitating in the car about the proposal, and probably he had the intention to say "maybe", but as you pointed, all overdone performance probably blew him away, besides the place was bunch of people expecting his answer, so at least you're an strong cold person, I think is hard to say "no" or "maybe". But then I wonder if Kurt didn't have second thoughts while was laying quietly on his bed "What did I do?"
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next