Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

+26
Delight
bayth
Kurt Hummel
ladydianab
M&M
Ireth
MoviesAreLife
SippyCupofLuv
ChrisColferFan1
Georgette888
brisallie
Divalicious
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Lottie2303
sheny
arina
fantastica
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
AnneNeville
opals
ColdFlame96
Ranwing
Buenos
30 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

Post  ColdFlame96 8/22/2013, 9:31 am

Lottie2303 wrote:I'd thought Artie would lead the song?! I am disappointed it is Rachel, as I really do not connect her voice with the Beatles. I really wanted Kevin to get more.

Otherwise, it looks like a fair allocation of voices. Let’s just hope they won’t cut Kurt’s part. Otherwise I am happy.

Also: HUMMELBERRY DUET!!! I really didn’t see that coming. Also I predict Kurt is back in NYC. I am always happy for small favors.
It looks like there's a Kurtana duet for 1 line. wub
But why did they add Kitty and the ND to it? I don't want them taking over the song.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

Post  Lottie2303 8/22/2013, 9:38 am

Yeah, didn't they learn from Mamma Mia? Just because it is a group number, doesn't mean it needs to include ND.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/22/2013, 10:37 am

Glorfindel wrote:According to that song lyrics sheet, they added Kitty to the song. humhum 

Ranwing wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:What makes you think that Kurt isn't going to prom?
I thought that I read an earlier post that Chris and Mike didn't film any scenes until after the prom scene wrapped. Maybe I'm wrong...
The information is that Mike and Chris were both on set but not seen at the Prom scenes, and that they were wearing the same outfits as the ones they did at the Dalton shoot (All You Need is Love). So that suggests that they shot a 5x01 scene together, not Prom.
Huh . . . so Mike and Kurt are hanging out at McKinley when Burt comes to pick him up to drive him to Dalton? dryy 

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/22/2013, 10:38 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:I'd thought Artie would lead the song?! I am disappointed it is Rachel, as I really do not connect her voice with the Beatles. I really wanted Kevin to get more.

Otherwise, it looks like a fair allocation of voices. Let’s just hope they won’t cut Kurt’s part. Otherwise I am happy.

Also: HUMMELBERRY DUET!!! I really didn’t see that coming. Also I predict Kurt is back in NYC. I am always happy for small favors.
But why did they add Kitty and the ND to it? I don't want them taking over the song.
Kitty was on the list, I thought, since it was posted first?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/22/2013, 10:58 am

AnneNeville wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:According to that song lyrics sheet, they added Kitty to the song. humhum 

Ranwing wrote:
I thought that I read an earlier post that Chris and Mike didn't film any scenes until after the prom scene wrapped. Maybe I'm wrong...
The information is that Mike and Chris were both on set but not seen at the Prom scenes, and that they were wearing the same outfits as the ones they did at the Dalton shoot (All You Need is Love). So that suggests that they shot a 5x01 scene together, not Prom.
Huh . . . so Mike and Kurt are hanging out at McKinley when Burt comes to pick him up to drive him to Dalton?  dryy 
Na, Mike O'Malley = Burt. Even though it would be great to have Mike, the character back.

Also, it looks more like re-shoots for Ep1.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/22/2013, 11:08 am

AnneNeville wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

Actually, it was Tina who was on the list. I wonder if they changed Kitty's part to Tina and this will be sung by them after they find out Finn is dead. Maybe it was originally Artie and Kitty as part of the story as the script was originally written, and then they switched Kitty's part to Tina so they could use it as a song about Finn's death?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/22/2013, 12:27 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:

Ranwing wrote:
Huh . . . so Mike and Kurt are hanging out at McKinley when Burt comes to pick him up to drive him to Dalton?  dryy 
Na, Mike O'Malley = Burt. Even though it would be great to have Mike, the character back.

Also, it looks more like re-shoots for Ep1.
DOH!!!!!!

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/22/2013, 12:28 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

Actually, it was Tina who was on the list.  I wonder if they changed Kitty's part to Tina and this will be sung by them after they find out Finn is dead.  Maybe it was originally Artie and Kitty as part of the story as the script was originally written, and then they switched Kitty's part to Tina so they could use it as a song about Finn's death?
Is the source of that sheet even reliable? :-)

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/22/2013, 2:21 pm

^I think so, but there is no sayin if the sheet is the newest version of the song or an old draft that got changed (e.g. Kitty/Tina/ND).

twitter wrote:John Lock ‏@TheJohnLock 16h
My last day ever at a Prom

Tammy ‏@PSJustTam 16h
@TheJohnLock Say it ain't so John!

John Lock ‏@TheJohnLock 16h
@PSJustTam oh I'll still be around! Just no more proms! Ha

Alright Gleeks!
We here at PopWrapped have been teasing you about two new staff changes coming to McKinley High.
I know all of you are dying to find out about them! I can’t wait to tell you!
Look below for the answers.

WARNING SPOILERS PAST THIS POINT!

First up is our new janitor! We know him pretty well around McKinley.

[pic of Figgins]

Figgins isn’t going to be grooving for long, folks.
In Glee season five, the principal is going to trade his suits for a mop. He will be McKinley’s newest janitor.
So…if Figgins is the janitor, then who will be principal?

[pic of Sue]

That’s right! Sue Sylvester is going behind the Principal’s desk again!
Are her and Roz Washington going to team up to take Figgins down? If you forgot in the season three finale the pair of them were planning on taking him down.
It looks like a lot of shake-ups will be going on next year at McKinley!
x

So they are now finally picking up things they promised at the end of season 3: (hopefully) more New York and the Sue/Roz taking Figgins down plot.
With this and the (very slightly) better song distribution in episode 2, do I dare hope that they are realizing that season 4 was a waste and they need to reach back to better times? unsure
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/22/2013, 3:23 pm

To me it just seems they are marginalizing Matt Morrison. I wonder if he really does have one foot out the door as far as Glee this year for the character or Will.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/22/2013, 3:24 pm

Just drop the McKinley already! Make everyone graduate so Jarley and...whatever combo can all move to NY. Smile

Wasn't Sue supposed to be happy with her 25h fitness centers going for world domination? Figgins can become a gym janitor anywhere.

Is this hint about last prom finally promising the booting of all high school storylines or is the designated Glee drummer (Lock is the drummer,right?) just personally leaving?

So many interesting mysteries! Ew! I'm sorry I've had couple of bad days and it feels everything I say comes out crazy.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/22/2013, 3:41 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:
Is this hint about last prom finally promising the booting of all high school storylines or is the designated Glee drummer (Lock is the drummer,right?) just personally leaving?
Lock did a followup tweet implying he is NOT leaving Glee.

x wrote:Tammy ‏@PSJustTam 16h
@TheJohnLock Say it ain't so John!
John Lock ‏@TheJohnLock 16h
@PSJustTam oh I'll still be around! Just no more proms! Ha
I think that's a clue they are getting rid of the McKinley High School format.  Otherwise the Newbies would be getting their own Prom next year.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/22/2013, 3:45 pm

Lea Michele ‏@msleamichele
Such amazing news that two of my very best friends are going to be on #Glee this year! @ddlovato & @PhoebeStrole! Thank you @MrRPMurphy! ❤
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 8/22/2013, 4:25 pm

The part of me that eternally yearns for Kurt to get his own story, instead of being a prop for others is hoping the reason they have Kurt and Blaine get back together is solely to have Blaine to have to deal with Kurt cheating on HIM.  Yeah, baby, Kurt is gorgeous, talented and in NY, he admits to being tempted, not that they ever showed it.  That would be one way for the writers to attempt to redeem Blaine, by having Kurt doing the same thing.  The people that hate Kurt can just hate him more, the people that love Kurt are going to be excited that SOMEONE in NY grows a pair of eyes, and have the thought that Kurt is a catch.  Hopefully it is someone that Blaine can worry about when he gets to NY.  Because, even after they reconcile, and we know they will, because that is how Glee roles, Blaine will always be worried that Kurt might stray again.  I will take either Adam for this role in Kurt's life. Pretty please.  This won't be anything for Kurt in the writers eyes, because we know they are solely invested in making Blaine the teenybopper prince with puppy dog eyes, and he has suffered from his cheating last year.  Even though everyone and their cousin supported him, that is not enough for Blaine you-must-love-me Anderson.  We must make Kurt look like the bad guy, and I say go for it, I can deal with the haters, because I only come here.  I just want Kurt to be the prize that is worked for, not the prize that you get by being the most immature and having a self-entitled fandom.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/22/2013, 4:38 pm

Buenos wrote:
Such amazing news that two of my very best friends are going to be on #Glee this year! @ddlovato & @PhoebeStrole! Thank you @MrRPMurphy! ❤
Although I like Lea, this sometimes I don't like about her, she claims everyone is her best friends.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 8/22/2013, 4:45 pm

I'm not very familiar with the Beatles so I looked for the song Kurt and Rachel will sing on Youtube. blinkk  I wasn't expecting this and honestly I'm a little disappointed. I really wanted to like it but I don't. :( "Let it be" sounds good though.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/22/2013, 4:50 pm

^Yeah, 'Get Back' is not my favorite Beatles song either.
On the plus side: I am very curious how Lea and Chris will pull that one off. Smile 

brisallie wrote:
Buenos wrote:
Such amazing news that two of my very best friends are going to be on #Glee this year! @ddlovato & @PhoebeStrole! Thank you @MrRPMurphy! ❤️
Although I like Lea, this sometimes I don't like about her, she claims everyone is her best friends.
Phoebe Strole was with Lea in Spring Awakening, I think? So they do know each other quite a while.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 2 Empty

Post  Georgette888 8/22/2013, 4:55 pm

Wow. They have actually got a Broadway actress with chops on. Wow. Let us hope this augurs well for NYC emphasis.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 8/22/2013, 5:09 pm

I can't get exited about the new characters in NYC. Santana gets Demi and Phoebe Strole's character is probably for Rachel's storyline. Kurt gets nothing because I'm sure Adam L. who was supposed to be his nemesis will have more scenes and duets with Demi Lovato and the others than with Chris.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/22/2013, 5:11 pm

Divalicious wrote:The people that hate Kurt can just hate him more, the people that love Kurt are going to be excited that SOMEONE in NY grows a pair of eyes, and have the thought that Kurt is a catch.
See I don't get this. So far in the show, Blaine, Karofsky, Chandler and Adam all were attracted to Kurt. So the show has shown that Kurt is "a catch".

Adam was shown to find Kurt very attractive. I don't think the problem is Kurt being desirable, the problem is not letting him develop a relationship with anyone outside of Blaine, even if it's just a mid game LI. With ADAM the thing was that the show never let it go forward.

I could care less about Kurt getting another LI if they are going to treat him the way they treat Rachel's boy toys, either egging her or being gigolos.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/22/2013, 5:17 pm

sheny wrote:I can't get exited about the new characters in NYC. Santana gets Demi and Phoebe Strole's character is probably for Rachel's storyline. Kurt gets nothing because I'm sure Adam L. who was supposed to be his nemesis will have more scenes and duets with Demi Lovato and the others than with Chris.
I'm going to wait before assuming that all news about added NY characters and storylines is automatically BAD news for Kurt. If New York gets more screentime in Season five the chances of Kurt being on my screen goes up exponentially so all these spoilers are potentially good for me still.

Compare that with spoilers for McKinley about new choir members, teachers, etc, which would only increase chances of that side getting more screen time. Those don't thrill me.

So I'm going to sit in my corner and applaud anything that promises more for the New York side.
Did I mention Kurt gets 3 songs in the first 2 episodes, including 2 duets? That's the best start song wise for Kurt EVER. banzai 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 8/22/2013, 5:23 pm

Buenos wrote:
sheny wrote:I can't get exited about the new characters in NYC. Santana gets Demi and Phoebe Strole's character is probably for Rachel's storyline. Kurt gets nothing because I'm sure Adam L. who was supposed to be his nemesis will have more scenes and duets with Demi Lovato and the others than with Chris.
I'm going to wait before assuming that all news about added  NY characters and storylines  is automatically BAD news for Kurt.  If New York gets more screentime in Season five the chances of Kurt being on my screen goes up exponentially so all these spoilers are potentially good for me still.

Compare that with spoilers for McKinley about new choir members, teachers, etc, which would only increase chances of that side getting more screen time.  Those don't thrill me.

So I'm going to sit in my corner and applaud anything that promises more for the New York side.  
Did I mention Kurt gets 3 songs in the first 2 episodes, including 2 duets?   That's the best start song wise for Kurt EVER. banzai 
I guess I should be happier with the good news we got today, but I've been disappointed so many times in the past 2 years that I'm scared to hope anymore.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/22/2013, 5:27 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 2 Tumblr_mry7aazQVU1qdivjro1_400

Phoebe Strole will be the next Broadway babe swinging her way onto glee this September. The former spring awakening colleague and a dear friend of Lea Michele, was happily confirmed on @msleamichele’s twitter page today. There is no news yet on what her role will be or which side of the glee world she will be on. She will be joining the new star studded members who will be taking part in the new york side of things, Adam Lambert and Demi Levato. Who knows, maybe we will get a springful awakening. Who knows?

Glee returns - THU Sept. 26 at 9/8c
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 8/22/2013, 5:54 pm

Yeah. I have decided to carry on watching for Chris (rather than for Kurt *sniff*) so I am just eager for as much NYC as possible. Nearer the end of S4, they did seem to start to make a more group dynamic at last with the NYC 3 so hopefully they will catch a clue and keep that going. That makes for more interesting viewing, if everyone gets substantial involvement, than divvying up guest stars to only individual characters.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/22/2013, 6:52 pm

I want  Kurt to get storylines without Rachel and Blaine, I want Kurt to have scenes without Rachel and Blaine, I want Kurt    solos and to sing with someone that is not Blaine or Rachel. I want Kurt POVs I want Kurt to win  at least a couple of times, and since Blaine is most likely be in NYC :(  I want Kurt to beat Blaine at something. I want Adam to come back ,but not if they end up ruining Adam and turning him into another Blaine can do no wrong stan. I would not be against a friendship between a friendship between  Adam and Blaine as long as they don't turn Adam into another  Blaine can do no wrong stan.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next