Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

+30
TimF
MissSoniaPP
tanita_mors
karmapolice
glimmerle
GreenEyes
Georgette888
teardrop
Ireth
kac
SippyCupofLuv
brisallie
sheny
opals
coxfire
Delight
valkeakuulas
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
arina
ColdFlame96
Glorfindel
Divalicious
ColferInspired
Buenos
AnneNeville
fantastica
Jellyrolls
Lottie2303
MoviesAreLife
34 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  Glorfindel 8/10/2013, 8:50 pm

^It's funny to see that the only people who are complaining about the way fans at the signing greeted/treated Will are CrissColfers (really, their usernames are such give-aways).
I mean: can you be more obvious? Sour grapes: that's the saying, right? moque
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  Jellyrolls 8/10/2013, 11:01 pm

At TLOS1 book signings, weren't there people bringing stuff to Chris and asking him to give it to Darren?

I've been to two Chris events, and there are always Blarren stans there trying to make it about Darren (the pink sunglasses, trying to fit Darren into everything Chris does, screaming Darren's name, etc.).

I can understand why people would be excited to be Will and want to take pictures of him.

I'm sure these fans weren't complaining when people were going crazy about Darren at the SBL premiere. (Kurtsies were the ones complaining about Blarren that time).

They are still bitching about it, saying that people were more excited about seeing Will than seeing Chris. Yeah right.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/11/2013, 2:13 am

Jellyrolls wrote:At TLOS1 book signings, weren't there people bringing stuff to Chris and asking him to give it to Darren?  

I've been to two Chris events, and there are always Blarren stans there trying to make it about Darren (the pink sunglasses, trying to fit Darren into everything Chris does, screaming Darren's name, etc.).  

I can understand why people would be excited to be Will and want to take pictures of him.

I'm sure these fans weren't complaining when people were going crazy about Darren at the SBL premiere. (Kurtsies were the ones complaining about Blarren that time).

They are still bitching about it, saying that people were more excited about seeing Will than seeing Chris.  Yeah right.
What they are is a bunch of hypocrites. When Will starts making the event all about him, then they have something to bitch about, but considering he's a bigger Colferite than we are, they need to shut the fuck up. Sorry, I'm bitchy today. dryy 
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/11/2013, 3:03 am

I do think some fans can be little overexciced over Will. I am happy to see Chris happy in relationship too and seeing his boyfriend proud of him makes me smile but treating him like a celebrity, screaming at him, approach him, giving him a gifts etc is something I wouldn't personally do... but crisscolfer shippers are really hypocrites, they should be the last the complain because in comparison to what they do regularly and what they would do if they saw Darren at the signing, the overexcited Chill fans are totally harmless...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/11/2013, 7:05 am

I agree that some of the chill fans overreact. I can understand the desire to snap a picture of him, but I think it is weird to want to ask him for a picture with him or an autograph like some fans have done. The fame by association thing is weird.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/11/2013, 1:55 pm

Buenos wrote:
Chris was lucky he lived in Clovis/Fresno TBH.

His mom drove him to auditions in Hollywood/LA.  It was a 3 to 3 1/2 hour commute one way (through the Grapevine) but it is doable.  I think they also knew a legitimate agent in the business.

Luck has alot to with anybody's success.  You can have all the connections and money (look at Rumer Willis) but it still wont' automatically make a success.
Very, very lucky. Clovis may have seemed like "a world away" from Hollywood to Chris. And maybe, culturally and politically, it was. But in terms of geography, it was a mere four hour drive away. He's very lucky, with all the shit going on with Hannah, his parents were so supportive in his dreams and drove him to auditions twice a month like that. He's fortunate that they never gave up on him even when he couldn't land anything in the first four years he had an agent.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/11/2013, 1:57 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^It's funny to see that the only people who are complaining about the way fans at the signing greeted/treated Will are CrissColfers (really, their usernames are such give-aways).
This is exactly what it is: sour grapes. It's okay to make a Chris even all about Darren (his 'secret lover') but it's not okay to merely notice and show appreciation for Will, Chris' real life boyfriend. Get a grip, CC-ers.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/11/2013, 1:59 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:^It's funny to see that the only people who are complaining about the way fans at the signing greeted/treated Will are CrissColfers (really, their usernames are such give-aways).
This is exactly what it is: sour grapes. It's okay to make a Chris even all about Darren (his 'secret lover') but it's not okay to merely notice and show appreciation for Will, Chris' real life boyfriend. Get a grip, CC-ers.
They're really upset that Chris tweeted that he won't be attending the TCAs tonight (though he wished Darren well on his hosting duties). You can be sure that the haters are going to make hay about him not being there to "support" Darren and Lea.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/11/2013, 2:01 pm

Ranwing wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
They're really upset that Chris tweeted that he won't be attending the TCAs tonight (though he wished Darren well on his hosting duties). You can be sure that the haters are going to make hay about him not being there to "support" Darren and Lea.
If anyone hates on Chris for not going they are not real fans.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/11/2013, 3:02 pm

Ranwing wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
This is exactly what it is: sour grapes. It's okay to make a Chris event all about Darren (his 'secret lover') but it's not okay to merely notice and show appreciation for Will, Chris' real life boyfriend. Get a grip, CC-ers.
Of course they will. They are bottom feeders. Nevermind that he supported Lea in person for two-three weeks after Cory died, or tweeted Darren good luck.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/11/2013, 3:03 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Ranwing wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
This is exactly what it is: sour grapes. It's okay to make a Chris event all about Darren (his 'secret lover') but it's not okay to merely notice and show appreciation for Will, Chris' real life boyfriend. Get a grip, CC-ers.
Of course they will. They are bottom feeders.
In my opinion Chris is better off without them as fans.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/11/2013, 3:04 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:In my  opinion Chris is better off without them  as fans.
He can do so much better.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/11/2013, 3:07 pm

I'm so tired of these "fans" demanding, critiqing, blaming and insulting Chris because he behaves just normal and how he wants to in his fricking life! Just so sick of it. I've never really been as big fangirl for anyone besides Chris and actively followed someones career in the internet, and this kind of petty and horrible behaviour has come as a shock. Is this normal nowdays? Bash the one you like instead of love?

Can't these people just admire and respect at all? There are some serious whacko cases which can't be used as an example but this behaviour doesn't limit to them. They have a very special place in somewhere hot. I would like just once go to Chris' tag on tumblr and find nothing but love and beauty, but NO there always has to be some nasty waste of space ruining for the rest of us.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/11/2013, 3:08 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:In my  opinion Chris is better off without them  as fans.
I agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/11/2013, 3:19 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:Is this normal nowdays? Bash the one you like instead of love?
Yes. In the age of the internet, people feel free to be as negative/hateful as they want.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/11/2013, 3:33 pm

I love the way the CC idiots are trying to come up with a secret meaning behind calling Darren Bud. Never mind that he used buddy to wish Kevin a happy birthday, and said "love and miss you buddy" about Cory. And it's not like he called Amber lady recently, or calls people sweetie or honey all the time. I mean, Chris never refers to anyone with just random nicknames like that.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/11/2013, 3:40 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I love the way the CC idiots are trying to come up with a secret meaning behind calling Darren Bud.  Never mind that he used buddy to wish Kevin a happy birthday, and said "love and miss you buddy" about Cory.  And it's not like he called Amber lady recently, or calls people sweetie or honey all the time.  I mean, Chris never refers to anyone with just random nicknames like that.
He calls all guys "bud" or "buddy" and, to a lesser degree, "dude". He calls all women "honey", "sweetie" and, less so, "lady"...but I think he uses "lady" for girls he knows on a personal level. He sometimes uses "lady" to make fun of his past self also.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/11/2013, 3:58 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
I agree.
agree too. if these guys leave him permanently we will see less of their nasty comments.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/11/2013, 4:03 pm

fantastica wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
I agree.
agree too. if these guys leave him permanently we will see less of their nasty comments.

True.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/11/2013, 5:51 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:I love the way the CC idiots are trying to come up with a secret meaning behind calling Darren Bud.  Never mind that he used buddy to wish Kevin a happy birthday, and said "love and miss you buddy" about Cory.  And it's not like he called Amber lady recently, or calls people sweetie or honey all the time.  I mean, Chris never refers to anyone with just random nicknames like that.
He calls all guys "bud" or "buddy" and, to a lesser degree, "dude". He calls all women "honey", "sweetie" and, less so, "lady"...but I think he uses "lady" for girls he knows on a personal level. He sometimes uses "lady" to make fun of his past self also.
Does he call older women in the signings (ie, not the obvious teens) "honey" or "sweetie" too? Because I think I'd give a double take and my jaw would drop if he called me that (I'm 33). It would be like being back in the South again, and not in a good way! :-D

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/11/2013, 5:52 pm

I'm reading the complaints on Tumblr about Chris not going to the TCAs. I've been wondering . . . is it just me, or has Chris--other than compulsory work activities--seemed to have distanced himself socially from almost all the (current) cast? It seems that way to me . . . and is very interesting.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/11/2013, 5:55 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
Does he call older women in the signings (ie, not the obvious teens) "honey" or "sweetie" too? Because I think I'd give a double take and my jaw would drop if he called me that (I'm 33). It would be like being back in the South again, and not in a good way! :-D
I think he does that with "older" women as well, yes. Smile I don't know how he does it. I never could, not in real life. Too shy to do that. I'd be afraid they'd either think I was being sarcastic or just plain creepy. blushh 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/11/2013, 5:57 pm

AnneNeville wrote:I'm reading the complaints on Tumblr about Chris not going to the TCAs. I've been wondering . . . is it just me,  or has Chris--other than compulsory work activities--seemed to have distanced himself socially from almost all the (current) cast? It seems that way to me . . . and is very interesting.
No, I agree. However I get the impression he is distancing himself from Glee/RIB, but not necessarily the cast. Good on him. Really. Anyone with a bit of brain can see the trainwreck happening.

I cannot get over the fact that the TCA are used for Corys first public memorial. That is just so stupid.

BTW, I hate being called 'honey' or anything else. I also would probably be confused a bit by that term of endearment Razz 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/11/2013, 5:57 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
I think he does that with "older" women as well, yes. Smile I don't know how he does it. I never could, not in real life. Too shy to do that. I'd be afraid they'd either think I was being sarcastic or just plain creepy. blushh 
Frankly, I think my jaw would drop if someone 10 years younger than me called me honey or sweetie.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 8/11/2013, 5:58 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:I'm reading the complaints on Tumblr about Chris not going to the TCAs. I've been wondering . . . is it just me,  or has Chris--other than compulsory work activities--seemed to have distanced himself socially from almost all the (current) cast? It seems that way to me . . . and is very interesting.
No, I agree. However I get the impression he is distancing himself from Glee/RIB, but not necessarily the cast. Good on him. Really. Anyone with a bit of brain can see the trainwreck happening.

I cannot get over the fact that the TCA are used for Corys first public memorial. That is just so stupid.

BTW, I hate being called 'honey' or anything else. I also would probably be confused a bit by that term of endearment Razz 
Yeah, I meant not just the cast, but the whole rigamarole. It's just that the word "cast" came easily since the publicity leading up to the TCAs suggested that the "whole cast" would be there.

I guess he didn't win!

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next