Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1

+30
E-ko
paulopf
CCfan93
Coolbeans3131
sjonnepon
gleekout93
Glorfindel
Divalicious
Emile
Kurt Hummel
red texta
M&M
Catt24
Struck by Lightning
dap1217
Delight
ColferInspired
Ireth
arina
ColferGirl
emilynna
ry_kurtsie
sahhar
brisallie
tanita_mors
CloveGlee
mellama
Shinra17
fantastica
Jellyrolls
34 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 31 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1

Post  ColferGirl 4/10/2012, 8:38 pm

Divalicious wrote:

Which is why I stay, and will stay watching Glee, even for little tiney, tiny snippets of Kurt. Because just like in the first 13 episodes, I know he will do something for his fans to see, a little Kurtism to keep us through the drought. I also live in eternal hope that they will have a teacher on the show who values Kurt's beautiful, rare and unique voice and actually push for his success. I also live for Kurt being flirted with, totally oblivious because he has no gaydar whatsoever, because while he knows he is totally a fashionista, he had absolutely no idea of how gorgeous he is. Because no matter how much my brother points out he already has a boyfriend in Blaine, I think it should be stressed that Blaine only went after Kurt when he fizzled out on his romantic Gap attack and kissed a girl. Blaine needs to worry a bit about losing Kurt to some handsome guy, now that is the kind of angst I can get behind. I think it might put a few more people back in the Klaine camp if Blaine had to work for something, and not be handed it. Kurt is a total catch, he is handsome, talented, loyal, intelligent and can cook. We also know he has strong familial ties learned from his father, you get Kurt, you know you will get a family, including happy, well-adjusted, extremely well-dressed children. Who have a grandfather who owns a shotgun.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 31 Tumblr_ld9oixtKN81qet5fio1_500

Ok, your whole post was amazing, but the bolded in particular - you are awesome. wub wub wub

Thank you for saying all that so flawlessly. I agree with every word of it neutre (and wish I had something worthy to add, but you said it all perfectly already!).
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 31 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1

Post  sahhar 4/10/2012, 8:40 pm

Divalicious wrote:
fantastica wrote:Kurt (as well as Chris) is the quentessential glee. he's what many identify w/ glee - the out cast, the misfit, the unusual kid who sticks out like a sore thumb but managed to survive, and thrive, in a community that's mostly hostile. a lot of people feel they are "outsiders" and they related to Kurt. he and the original set of characters (as well as Mr. Schue - in the earlier episodes) were very sympathetic bunch of weirdos whom we love to root for. But glee is a different beast when it comes to Blaine. Blaine is the object of desire. he's not the misfit, but a trophy. By having him integrated into ND disrupts its normal "underdog" characteristics, so it doens't feel right anymore, and the show also shfits to a different tone.

Many years later when I am too old to remember anything glee, I will still remember Kurt Hummel - well, maybe not the full name, but definitely his face and his demeanor, and most of all, the young lad who got me hooked to glee, and "forced" me to watch this show even when I am no longer loving the show.

I agree with the bolded part especially. Characters have made Glee go in different directions, for better or worse. The show began with the popular kids and Rachel, the star, primarily, and the adults. It was supposed to be a show about underdogs, but Finn was a jock, along with Puck, and Quinn was the cheerleader captain. Not exactly un-popular. Then they spent time tearing them down, having them "choose" to be losers. We also had Kurt, who was the voice of education for the masses on acceptance. So Season 1 shifted, not only because it burst into popularity, but to focus on the real underdog, Kurt. Someone who has had to fight for everything he has achieved, the only thing handed to Kurt is the luck of having Burt as a father.

Season 2 went along fine, until Darren blew up, and they kept Kurt at a school so they could do acapella boy choir stuff. Kurt's story was put on hold, telling other stories for the kids left behind, and his singing pretty much went with it. This is where you began to realize that Glee is like a runaway train, and sometimes the switches it makes are great, and sometimes it leads to a dead end. Kurt came back and things shifted a bit more to set up for season 3, and a possible spinoff with Kurt and Rachel.

Then in Season 3 it really went off the underdog route, kind of back where they started, by having the people who always sing break off from the group because Solos are the only singing that counts, and Blaine joins, totally not an underdog. I kind of put Brittney in that pile too, she is handed everything, including the presidency, not because she earns it, but because the writers know they can put it aside and only visit the idea when necessary. The audience would have wanted to see Kurt or Rachel being class president. Brittney, not so much. The writers are trying to make Blaine an underdog by making his angsty, which the little kiddies just love, look at the books that are popular with the young generation. When you get older, like me, you get angst just by going to work, and we are looking for escapism, not harsh reality. You are also looking for proof of the good in people, when you've seen so much crap. You only need a scene with Burt and Kurt to show you that, because these two people fully accept the other and love them all the more for it.

Which is why I stay, and will stay watching Glee, even for little tiney, tiny snippets of Kurt. Because just like in the first 13 episodes, I know he will do something for his fans to see, a little Kurtism to keep us through the drought. I also live in eternal hope that they will have a teacher on the show who values Kurt's beautiful, rare and unique voice and actually push for his success. I also live for Kurt being flirted with, totally oblivious because he has no gaydar whatsoever, because while he knows he is totally a fashionista, he had absolutely no idea of how gorgeous he is. Because no matter how much my brother points out he already has a boyfriend in Blaine, I think it should be stressed that Blaine only went after Kurt when he fizzled out on his romantic Gap attack and kissed a girl. Blaine needs to worry a bit about losing Kurt to some handsome guy, now that is the kind of angst I can get behind. I think it might put a few more people back in the Klaine camp if Blaine had to work for something, and not be handed it. Kurt is a total catch, he is handsome, talented, loyal, intelligent and can cook. We also know he has strong familial ties learned from his father, you get Kurt, you know you will get a family, including happy, well-adjusted, extremely well-dressed children. Who have a grandfather who owns a shotgun.

In a couple of hours I get to see a happy, crushing Kurt, after a 2 hour crappy meeting work always schedules on my day off, sigh.

This post is so, so brilliant thumnup

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 4/10/2012, 8:41 pm

I don't know why I always feel proud when Chris or Kurt does well in these polls, but, I do. Hooray for having 57% of the vote for most crushable guy!! Smile

Also, love what Vanessa said about Chris. I like Sugar more and more the longer she's on the show, especially since they've dropped the Asperger's thing. Mafiadaughter!Sugar from Heart is a lot better. hapitgh
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 4/10/2012, 8:49 pm

ColferGirl wrote:I don't know why I always feel proud when Chris or Kurt does well in these polls, but, I do. Hooray for having 57% of the vote for most crushable guy!! Smile

Also, love what Vanessa said about Chris. I like Sugar more and more the longer she's on the show, especially since they've dropped the Asperger's thing. Mafiadaughter!Sugar from Heart is a lot better. hapitgh

62% right now,

and he's leading with 26% in the poll who we want more of.
and mr. tie-bow is leading 62% we don't want more of.
Ghehehe.
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/10/2012, 8:53 pm

^ this is amazing! well I have been voting so maybe that's why. Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/11/2012, 12:26 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 31 Tumblr_m2aon3oFlA1qe476yo1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/11/2012, 9:58 am

For the eyes only and sadly

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 31 Tumblr_m2au3nkOuV1qk2fyro1_250_Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 31 Tumblr_m2b1m1qNcr1qha4mlo2_250
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/11/2012, 10:06 am

aa54 Damn! aa54
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 31 Tumblr_m2au3nkOuV1qk2fyro1_250Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 31 Tumblr_m2au3nkOuV1qk2fyro1_250

I've been a very, very bad girl. Punish me or great Master Kurt.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/11/2012, 10:13 am

tanita_mors wrote:I've been a very, very bad girl. Punish me or great Master Kurt.
Haha! *cough* controlled danger *cough*

Someone really need to take that awful t-shirt off him.

-----------------
I saw the Compilation of Reviews and Quotes about Chris thread only today, and it's lovely!!
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/11/2012, 10:25 am

tanita_mors wrote: aa54 Damn! aa54
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 31 Tumblr_m2au3nkOuV1qk2fyro1_250Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 31 Tumblr_m2au3nkOuV1qk2fyro1_250

I've been a very, very bad girl. Punish me or great Master Kurt.
Whoah, nice arms, mister Colfer. ooppss
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/11/2012, 10:48 am

Shinra17 wrote:For the eyes only and sadly

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 31 Tumblr_m2au3nkOuV1qk2fyro1_250_Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 31 Tumblr_m2b1m1qNcr1qha4mlo2_250

At the beginning I didn't know what to think about this...but then... I'll confess I had dirty thoughts hahahahah
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/11/2012, 11:01 am

I'm getting Mr Slave flashbacks from South Park. coool phr34r

For those of you who aren't familiar :
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 31 41577_30949072573_7379272_n

Last edited by tanita_mors on 4/11/2012, 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/11/2012, 11:03 am

Is it just me or does that fish-net singlet over a tight white T-shirt appear even more, um, suggestive than if they've had Kurt wearing just a tanktop baring his arms? Kurt is wearing quite a few kinky outfits on the show... I swear they're doing it on purpose.

Chris is showing some mighty fine biceps and pecs there. I'm surprised the wardrobe department didn't conceal Kurt's muscular physique with thick layers and long-sleeves as usual.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/11/2012, 11:06 am

I think they have finally realized that we all know just how built Chris Colfer is and just how much taller and broader the Darren Criss he is now. No way to conceal it any more so they must have realized that doing so is futile.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/11/2012, 11:12 am

tanita_mors wrote:I'm getting Mr Slave flashbacks from South Park. coool phr34r

For those of you who aren't familiar :
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 31 41577_30949072573_7379272_n

TANITA! you've ruined my eyes and mind!!! I know this character but I didn't thought about it until you bring it here.

What about this other outfit? I think he's showing to much skin. We know Kurt doesn't show a lot.
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 31 Tumblr_m2b9ikNuQ41rnrtnco3_1280

to those computer experts, if you wanna cut the pic - I'm sure you want :p - do it.

And girls, I'm sure the wardrobe department can'd hide the biceps and pecs anymore! How? wearing clothing with a bigger size or more layers?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/11/2012, 11:18 am

It seems that they changed their minds about necessity of covering him all the time. Even the prom spoiler says he will show more skin at the prom...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/11/2012, 3:52 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 31 Tumblr_m2bme8cQtO1qayo7yo1_500

new glee graduation billboard. is it in time square? I have been avoiding venturing out doors since the flower bloomed.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/11/2012, 3:57 pm

From AfterElton:
Magali Schiavo@maga_schiavo
I need more Chris Colfer in my life!! at least he doesn't sell sex, he has real talent #kurtrules
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/11/2012, 4:15 pm

fantastica wrote:From AfterElton:
Magali Schiavo@maga_schiavo
I need more Chris Colfer in my life!! at least he doesn't sell sex, he has real talent #kurtrules

Bless the person who said that.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/11/2012, 5:35 pm

Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/12/2012, 8:14 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 31 531373_10150738467342044_55482772043_9452079_1138400116_n
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/12/2012, 9:11 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 31 Tumblr_m2e3eogFoR1r8ya9bo1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/12/2012, 10:53 pm

fantastica wrote:^ that's just lovely!

sorry I am going back to the kitty for a minute - Brian happens to be one of my sons' name, so it feels especially close to my heart. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 31 413578547 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 31 413578547 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 31 413578547 However "brian" is more of a serious human name. for a cat I like Mr. Colfer's choices better. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 31 2652883923

And the way the kitty looks like him, and letting him pet him, w/ that look of sweet contempt in his eyes - it just melted my heart! I actually prefer adopting adult pets. for dogs they are already house trained and for cats they are very people friendly - shelters usually evaluate the animals' temperament etc. sometimes problem ones (like ones that are too aggressive or not people-friendly tend to be turned away or even put to sleep (depending on their policies). When I am ready to adopt my new cat I will definitely look for an adult cat, hopefully someone as sweet and gentle as brian (the cat). I am still mornning for the disappareance of my last kitty. I really miss her.

I'm sorry for your missing cat. I can understand how you feel. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 31 1371890812

Orlando, who was also a brown tabby, and would be 8 years, also he was a big cat (it is amazing how alike Brian looks to my Orlando, he could be his twin) has been missing for three years now. But he did like to jump into the backseat of cars if someone left a window open. He would just fall asleep on the backseat.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/12/2012, 10:56 pm

^ awww... sorry about your kitty too. and maybe that's exactly what happened. if he's lucky he may have hitched a ride to another loving home. well, I am just praying that my kitty is being picked up by some nice people who want to have her as a pet.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/12/2012, 11:00 pm

Hey everyone. Today the internet connection in my entire county crashed down at around lunchtime (1:00). The whole day I didn't have access to the internet. It just got fixed right now. Just in case anyone was wondering if I'd died lol! . So, what have I missed since then?.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next