Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1

+30
E-ko
paulopf
CCfan93
Coolbeans3131
sjonnepon
gleekout93
Glorfindel
Divalicious
Emile
Kurt Hummel
red texta
M&M
Catt24
Struck by Lightning
dap1217
Delight
ColferInspired
Ireth
arina
ColferGirl
emilynna
ry_kurtsie
sahhar
brisallie
tanita_mors
CloveGlee
mellama
Shinra17
fantastica
Jellyrolls
34 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 32 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1

Post  ColferInspired 4/12/2012, 11:01 pm

fantastica wrote:^ awww... sorry about your kitty too. and maybe that's exactly what happened. if he's lucky he may have hitched a ride to another loving home. well, I am just praying that my kitty is being picked up by some nice people who want to have her as a pet.

I hope she was as well. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 32 4247136565

Chris looks amazing.

When he first was on he was nineteen and looked so young, so cute and adorable. The difference is incredible. When he first appeared you see he was nervous (considering he was going to come out, I can fully understand, and will always admire him for it) but now he looks so relaxed, so confident and hot as hell. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 32 276187572
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 32 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1

Post  fantastica 4/12/2012, 11:04 pm

well next episode we will get a glimps of kurt wearing that bang again - if we have a good screencaps we can get to compare how much he's grown when wearing the same hair!!!

and this is from the Six flag scene and look how fast kurt runs into the park! Razz
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 32 Tumblr_m2dzmqqOpm1r45mmgo1_250
all that running on treadmill was paying off I guess.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/12/2012, 11:09 pm

fantastica wrote:well next episode we will get a glimps of kurt wearing that bang again - if we have a good screencaps we can get to compare how much he's grown when wearing the same hair!!!

and this is from the Six flag scene and look how fast kurt runs into the park! Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 32 3429310274
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 32 Tumblr_m2dzmqqOpm1r45mmgo1_250
all that running on treadmill was paying off I guess.

Well, he's Kurt, he likes to draw focus. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 32 650269930
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 4/13/2012, 12:21 am

Kitties do sometimes move on. One orange cat I got years ago jumped out of a medical supply van, that delivered medications to rehab places. The guy started in Seattle, and worked his way around the Puget sound making deliveries til he got to Bremerton, where the cat jumped out. He had no idea where is his run the cat jumped in. I, being a big animal lover, took him home, and kept an eye on the paper for ads for 2 weeks, after that he became mine.

My next door neighbors cat is liking my house better, and I think has moved in. I think it is the canned food.

Conversely, a stray big black cat I had been feeding, suddenly only dropped by occasionally, and then didn't want to eat. I think he found someone with less animals who wanted to spoil him, because he then stopped coming all together, and he seemed very healthy. I live in an area with pretty quiet streets, so it probably a happy ending, rather than a sad one.

It is hard not knowing, but there are positive reasons for kitty not to be there, at least for kitty. We still get to worry and miss them.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/13/2012, 12:36 am

Divalicious wrote:Kitties do sometimes move on. One orange cat I got years ago jumped out of a medical supply van, that delivered medications to rehab places. The guy started in Seattle, and worked his way around the Puget sound making deliveries til he got to Bremerton, where the cat jumped out. He had no idea where is his run the cat jumped in. I, being a big animal lover, took him home, and kept an eye on the paper for ads for 2 weeks, after that he became mine.

My next door neighbors cat is liking my house better, and I think has moved in. I think it is the canned food.

Conversely, a stray big black cat I had been feeding, suddenly only dropped by occasionally, and then didn't want to eat. I think he found someone with less animals who wanted to spoil him, because he then stopped coming all together, and he seemed very healthy. I live in an area with pretty quiet streets, so it probably a happy ending, rather than a sad one.

It is hard not knowing, but there are positive reasons for kitty not to be there, at least for kitty. We still get to worry and miss them.

So true.

Knowing that Brian has gone to a good home with Chris, makes me so happy, and also think lucky cat.

I was horrified to read he was declawed in that article. That is so cruel. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 32 1371890812 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 32 3181402168
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/13/2012, 12:57 am

declawing is a horrible horrible thing people can do to their cat. there are ways to prevent cats from scratching on furniture by training them to use a scratching post or scratching pad. I also used sticky tape on the edge of the sofa to deter my kitty from scratching, and it worked extremely well! declawing actually removes a segment of the bone so it's very cruel. It also takes away their self-defense abilities if they ever go outside.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/13/2012, 5:09 am

Emile wrote:Her character is fun and nothing more. But honestly, I have not yet reached the conclusion if that girl is totally brilliant or absolutely incapable, haha.

I saw Chris's interview, and he was great as usual! not his shoes though.
I don't really care about Alex (and his acting was bad) but when his character said that he boycotted WSS because they weren't Tony and Maria...well, say that we can keep him in trial. Laughing
I love these shoes (and have nearly the same) Smile . I won't say Nene is a great actress, it's easy to see that she's a beginner but some of her lines of dialogue are among the best and she's not bad at delivering them.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/13/2012, 5:25 am

Shinra17 wrote:
Emile wrote:Her character is fun and nothing more. But honestly, I have not yet reached the conclusion if that girl is totally brilliant or absolutely incapable, haha.

I saw Chris's interview, and he was great as usual! not his shoes though.
I don't really care about Alex (and his acting was bad) but when his character said that he boycotted WSS because they weren't Tony and Maria...well, say that we can keep him in trial. Laughing
I love these shoes (and have nearly the same) Smile . I won't say Nene is a great actress, it's easy to see that she's a beginner but some of her lines of dialogue are among the best and she's not bad at delivering them.
Oh yeah, her lines are definitively the funniest on Glee this season (I mean: “I understand that keeping bats out of your womb is an important part of having a baby when you’re older than God.” Hahaha, I almost fell off my chair) and I think that her way to act them have his effect (and she's surely have fun) but at the same time is too cartoonish.
For this I consider her either a genius and a beginner actress.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/13/2012, 5:46 am

Emile wrote:Oh yeah, her lines are definitively the funniest on Glee this season (I mean: “I understand that keeping bats out of your womb is an important part of having a baby when you’re older than God.” Hahaha, I almost fell off my chair) and I think that her way to act them have his effect (and she's surely have fun) but at the same time is too cartoonish.
For this I consider her either a genius and a beginner actress.
That precisely fits the character and these lines of dialogue. She killed me in another episode when she told Sue that her baby will be born all grown-up with a phone in his hand and her face with the big eyes was perfect Razz
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/13/2012, 4:22 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 32 Tumblr_m2flyucu0G1qe476yo1_500
beef plz.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/14/2012, 8:34 am

Variety article on tv stars at Tribeca

Colfer’s rise from obscurity to a starring role on “Glee” happened quickly, but his transition to features wasn’t quite as easy.
“A lot of what I was offered was very similar to what I’ve already been doing on ‘Glee,’ and was almost the opposite of what I wanted (“Struck by Lightning”) to be — an inspirational, motivational film.”
He wrote “Lightning” as a therapeutic way to vent about his high school experience, he says. Taking the reins as executive producer, Colfer shot the project during “Glee’s” hiatus. The 22 year old says his writing projects came from ideas developed in high school and earlier, including a Disney TV pilot based on a children’s book he penned, and the concept for a suspense thriller he recently scripted and hopes to exec produce and star in this summer.
“Every person has a shelf life, whether they choose to accept it or not,” Colfer says, “and I have a lot of things I’d like to do before mine expires.”

Sourcehttp://www.variety.com/article/VR1118052629?refCatId=14
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/14/2012, 8:47 am

I just had a thought, with Chris's film and book, wouldn't his fanbase grow even more, and these new fans might want to check out Glee for Chris?

I'm sure they wouldn't want the Blaine show or Darren show.

Fox and RIB might be cutting their own throats if they put too much focus on Blarren.

I'm sure any new fan wouldn't swallow that Darren is the biggest and best star on the show.

A lot of them would be surprised to hear Chris sing though.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 4/14/2012, 9:55 am

ColferInspired wrote:I just had a thought, with Chris's film and book, wouldn't his fanbase grow even more, and these new fans might want to check out Glee for Chris?

I'm sure they wouldn't want the Blaine show or Darren show.

Fox and RIB might be cutting their own throats if they put too much focus on Blarren.

I'm sure any new fan wouldn't swallow that Darren is the biggest and best star on the show.

A lot of them would be surprised to hear Chris sing though.

He's going to explode this summer. That's a good thing. We will probably get more interest here, and I can probably blog about the success of the movie and book when they happen.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/14/2012, 10:38 am

I wonder if people who become fans of Chris purely because of his SBL movie (not very likely, but still very possible) would come to this forum one day and be absolutely baffled by this 'Blaine' person they keep reading about in the S&B thread Razz

I suppose we do have a dedicated SBL thread to discuss the movie after all...

Speaking of which, pretty soon we'll have a lot more activity going on in the SBL as well as TLOS threads. Can't wait neutre

Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/14/2012, 11:03 am

I don't care that much what they would think about Blaine discussion but I really hope SBL will bring him new fans, and although it's highschool movie I hope that most of these new fans won't be screaming fangirls.

It will be kind of strange, positively strange that (probably) he will have the whole new group of fans who have maybe never seen Glee and became fans of him of SBL...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/14/2012, 11:11 am

arina wrote:Variety article on tv stars at Tribeca

Colfer’s rise from obscurity to a starring role on “Glee” happened quickly, but his transition to features wasn’t quite as easy.
“A lot of what I was offered was very similar to what I’ve already been doing on ‘Glee,’ and was almost the opposite of what I wanted (“Struck by Lightning”) to be — an inspirational, motivational film.”
He wrote “Lightning” as a therapeutic way to vent about his high school experience, he says. Taking the reins as executive producer, Colfer shot the project during “Glee’s” hiatus. The 22 year old says his writing projects came from ideas developed in high school and earlier, including a Disney TV pilot based on a children’s book he penned, and the concept for a suspense thriller he recently scripted and hopes to exec produce and star in this summer.
“Every person has a shelf life, whether they choose to accept it or not,” Colfer says, “and I have a lot of things I’d like to do before mine expires.”

Sourcehttp://www.variety.com/article/VR1118052629?refCatId=14
It is still probably one of the most easy among the young actors in their first role on a Tv serie.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/14/2012, 11:15 am

I think my children will like SBL althought they all bate glee. I dontnwantnthem to come here though. This is their mommy's turf!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/14/2012, 11:19 am

I liked the variety articles. Chris is very realistic and honest. It also shows how easy he can be typecast if he didn't write for himself.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/14/2012, 12:03 pm

^He's very smart that way. Creating his own roles, as diverse and far away from Kurt as possible, he is making himself a nice portfolio of different things he can do.

And I can't believe he had the nerves/confidence to refuse opportunities to act in other movies and such, as a Kurt character. That took a hell lot of guts.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/14/2012, 12:13 pm

Its very smart of him to reject those roles that r very similar to Kurt. If he keeps on playing such a role it would have a negative impact on his careers. People would be convinced that he's a one-note actor and cant do anything else. He might be able to get some roles in some forgetable movies but he would be quickly forgotton as an actor.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/14/2012, 1:11 pm

Btw, what a "shelf life" means? (2 hours after reading the article Laughing lol!)
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/14/2012, 1:20 pm

Basically the time period an actor is marketable and in the public eyes a lot. Eventually people will move on to the new hot toys. Sad but true
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/14/2012, 1:26 pm

Thx! Well I hope he really underestimates the lenght of his shelf life then hapitgh
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/14/2012, 2:10 pm

Shinra17 wrote:Btw, what a "shelf life" means? (2 hours after reading the article Laughing lol!)
I exceptionally did not ask for translation because I thought I understand but found out that I should ask because I was wrong ... I though it means that life is limited, did not know it means that career is limited...

He is really very realistic but I hope his shelf life is going to be LONG.

Glorfindel wrote:^He's very smart that way. Creating his own roles, as diverse and far away from Kurt as possible, he is making himself a nice portfolio of different things he can do.

And I can't believe he had the nerves/confidence to refuse opportunities to act in other movies and such, as a Kurt character. That took a hell lot of guts.
It was very smart but also courageous decision to refuse these roles. Although I think he would have to refuse also interesting roles because of the lack of time...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/14/2012, 2:21 pm

He's a very intelligent man. His shelf life will be VERY LONG, I'm positive about it Smile . He's not going to be one of those celebs who ride on their fifteen minutes of fame and then fizzle out. I agree with you all, I feel after this summer /year he's going to explode, and it'll have nothing to do with Glee or Kurt, just Chris Colfer the person and actor/writer neutre . I can't wait to see him expand his horizons.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next