Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1

+30
E-ko
paulopf
CCfan93
Coolbeans3131
sjonnepon
gleekout93
Glorfindel
Divalicious
Emile
Kurt Hummel
red texta
M&M
Catt24
Struck by Lightning
dap1217
Delight
ColferInspired
Ireth
arina
ColferGirl
emilynna
ry_kurtsie
sahhar
brisallie
tanita_mors
CloveGlee
mellama
Shinra17
fantastica
Jellyrolls
34 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 22 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1

Post  Jellyrolls 3/25/2012, 8:40 pm

hehe.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 22 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1

Post  fantastica 3/25/2012, 8:50 pm

no, his fish are too fat to run. wiggle maybe.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/25/2012, 9:08 pm

I'm just amazed that his fish have feet.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/25/2012, 10:46 pm

M&M wrote:
arina wrote:
I don't remember the death threats but I know he had many guards and people were also bitching that he had "overprotective" bodyguards even to go ten meters from hotel to the restaurant. And I was sure it's not like he had them for fun but because he needed them, which is really sad.

Unfortunately, I think Chris is kind of always living with those, but right around when they were filming the New York episode is when security seemed to change for him. He had that fan approach him and try to rip off part of his costume. RM tried to play it off and mentioned that it freaked out Chris, but "people just want to see Rachel and Kurt..." He also mentioned that they had to increase security because of the incident. During the tour, RM did another interview where he mentioned that there had been death threats, which I took to mean Chris. It is so crazy to even think about.

Actually I remember about reading about death threats, but he wasn't really specific, and it was during the Glee Live Tour in one of the cities they where in they had to up security.

Chris did get death threats in the past. I hate to think this was the case.

And I remember that article in the Hollywood Reporter when they where filming the Season 2 finale in New York, where a fan grabbed him and ripped off part of his costume.

England was when we started seeing Chris's bodyguard that the fans nicknamed Hellboy. Though I don't know how long he has had him, because those photo's where the first time I saw him.

There was even a photo where Chris looked uncomfortable and walked so he was right next to him.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 3/25/2012, 11:00 pm

M&M wrote:
Unfortunately, I think Chris is kind of always living with those, but right around when they were filming the New York episode is when security seemed to change for him. He had that fan approach him and try to rip off part of his costume. RM tried to play it off and mentioned that it freaked out Chris, but "people just want to see Rachel and Kurt..." He also mentioned that they had to increase security because of the incident. During the tour, RM did another interview where he mentioned that there had been death threats, which I took to mean Chris. It is so crazy to even think about.

It's quite depressing when you think about it. As if Chris doesn't have enough on his plate, trying to deal with the homophobic hatred and the death threats out there... Some of his more zealous fans are making him fear for his own safety as well.

I recall reading an account by a Chris fan who was there at the New York filming who overheard a group of fan girls speaking loudly about how cute Chris is and how they would like to rape him. That glimpse into the mentality of some of these fans is frankly very disturbing. No

Yes, Chris needs his bodyguards and the security. Fans can whine all they want about how deprived they felt at not being able to touch him at 'meet and greet' events, but I really think Chris's safety should come first.

Speaking of which, I believe one of the SBL extras who requested a handshake from Chris at the SBL Q&A also didn't get it. Chris actually wanted to do it, but the security team wouldn't allow it, for safety reasons.

Jellyrolls wrote:

hehe.

I'm adding this tweet to the 'Animal' category. Thanks for bringing it to my attention neutre
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 3/26/2012, 6:29 am

Don't think it have been posted:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 22 Tumblr_m1gwicVnVJ1qc4ojbo1_500
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/26/2012, 7:15 am

Emile wrote:Don't think it have been posted:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 22 Tumblr_m1gwicVnVJ1qc4ojbo1_500

I saw that today. That just warms my heart. I love reading these sorts of things. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 22 413578547

I didn't know about the New Yorker fan account. Though I think I remember seeing parts of it. That is just sick. Poor Chris I hope he didn't hear about it. That actually scares me that fans can think that way.

I would hate to be famous.

As famous as Chris gets, the more fans he will get, and the crazier some might become. Though I hope not. But I know his security are prepared for anything.

GA is just creepy and disturbing.

I didn't take much of what she said seriously.

But now that I know how crazy she is, I am glad she lives in Dublin and not LA.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/26/2012, 11:48 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 22 Tumblr_m1hxkzz2ef1r3k6t0o1_500
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 3/26/2012, 5:57 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 22 Tumblr_m1iezywTaK1r4gywco1_r1_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 22 Tumblr_m1iezywTaK1r4gywco2_r1_500
LOL!
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Coolbeans3131 3/26/2012, 6:18 pm

I love how much Chris has been tweeting the fans. It's nice of him to interact with us, and it's got to be fun for him too. He seems to be loosening up little by little over the years.
Coolbeans3131
Coolbeans3131
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/27/2012, 3:00 am

Emile wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 22 Tumblr_m1iezywTaK1r4gywco1_r1_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 22 Tumblr_m1iezywTaK1r4gywco2_r1_500
LOL!
I always wanted to have the quality to can always say or write something funny, I don't have it. So unfair! His tweets are killing me! Razz
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/27/2012, 5:38 am

I love those tweets. I just love his humour. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 22 413578547
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 3/27/2012, 12:50 pm

Never saw this lol:
-------
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 22 Tumblr_m12pw6DvGh1qa0w97o1_500
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/27/2012, 1:18 pm

^ judging from the hair line and the shape of the smiling mouth, and most of all where you posted this picture, I'd like it's our Chris baby.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/27/2012, 1:22 pm

Emile wrote:Never saw this lol:
-------
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 22 Tumblr_m12pw6DvGh1qa0w97o1_500

I risk to go beyond and is Chris during an interview from last year, I think it was during a Fox Party?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 3/27/2012, 1:33 pm

Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/27/2012, 1:44 pm

Emile wrote:^Maybe this one

Si. That one girl!!! :D

OT: Italians says "Si" too, right?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 3/27/2012, 4:11 pm

OT: Italians says "Si" too, right?
^Si! Smile
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/27/2012, 10:55 pm

Hey all,

If you haven't take a look at the tweets thread in the past day or two, I've been adding what others have tweeted about Chris to the thread. So far, I've pulled tweets from Lea, Dianna, Cory, and Naya. There are some great pictures on there.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/28/2012, 9:50 am

Time for me to be a little gushing excited (which is why I'm putting it on the appreciation thread instead of the LOS thread). I downloaded the Harry Potter series for my nook today, and it was the first time downloading books onto my nook since I preordered LOS. Now, my nook booklist has Chris Colfer LOS preordered on it. Can I just say it made me sooooooo happy to see his name on my reading list. I discovered this on the train this morning, and I just sat there looking at his name and book title on my nook with what I'm sure was a goofy grin on my face for like five minutes Smile
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/28/2012, 10:00 am

^

I had to search on internet that Nook was a tablet tonguue So congratulations for your new gadget Jelly :D I'm glad you're enjoying it ! And thought is embarrasing to feel that people is looking at you for making faces, those five minutes were precious for you.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 3/28/2012, 11:54 am

ValleyWho Tournament
^Woh! Even if this tournament make me laugh, Chris have made it to the final!
But needs the registration to vote.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/28/2012, 12:23 pm

Emile wrote:ValleyWho Tournament
^Woh! Even if this tournament make me laugh, Chris have made it to the final!
But needs the registration to vote.

I'm glad to know that Chris wound up beating the California Raisins. He was behind them for a while. LOL
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/28/2012, 1:32 pm

So the teen stars beat all the olderlies and nutritious fruits to reach the finals. Give u some insights into the voter demographics - junk food eatin old folks hatin' music lovin' teens.

ok just came from CCN and here's what it said about this poll:

Chris made it to the finals, but his opponent’s “street team” is out encouraging people to stack the vote with fake accounts. Let’s help Chris win this one, legitimately. You have to register to vote, but it only takes a second:
http://fresnobee.upickem.net/upickem/registration/login.asp?contestid=52505
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/28/2012, 6:50 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 22 Tumblr_m1m6yqKbyu1qc4q26o1_r1_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 22 Tumblr_m1m6yqKbyu1qc4q26o2_r1_500

I love Chris' answer in the second tweet. that was hilarious!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next