Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1

+30
E-ko
paulopf
CCfan93
Coolbeans3131
sjonnepon
gleekout93
Glorfindel
Divalicious
Emile
Kurt Hummel
red texta
M&M
Catt24
Struck by Lightning
dap1217
Delight
ColferInspired
Ireth
arina
ColferGirl
emilynna
ry_kurtsie
sahhar
brisallie
tanita_mors
CloveGlee
mellama
Shinra17
fantastica
Jellyrolls
34 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 5 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1

Post  Guest 2/28/2012, 4:53 pm

fantastica wrote:oh my god, I maybe able to make it this time. does anyone has a link to the event so I can buy tickets? anyone else want to come alone? You can camp out in my apartment if you can't come up w/ the fancy hotel fare (I have a futon bed).

http://bookweb.org/events/bea

BookExpo America (BEA) is the book industry's premier trade show. Each spring, it provides booksellers with an invaluable opportunity to preview publishers' upcoming titles and discover new vendors, as well as take part in education and information sessions, author breakfasts and lunches, and other special events. There are also many opportunities to network with booksellers from across the country and other industry professionals.

The American Booksellers Association is a proud sponsor of BookExpo America. ABA sold the trade show in 1994 to Reed Exhibitions, which manages and operates BEA. ABA’s Town Hall and Annual Membership Meetings are held in conjunction with BEA, and ABA members are encouraged to attend not only the trade show, but also the myriad special events sponsored by the association and its partners throughout the week of BEA.

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 5 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1

Post  tanita_mors 2/28/2012, 4:57 pm

fantastica wrote:oh my god, I maybe able to make it this time. does anyone has a link to the event so I can buy tickets? anyone else want to come alone? You can camp out in my apartment if you can't come up w/ the fancy hotel fare (I have a futon bed).
Can I get all expenses payed trip to the USA panik Just a warning, I'm very high maintenance. It's gonna cost you. ptdr
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/28/2012, 4:58 pm

^ oh, is it only for booksellers? :(

never mind then. I won't go. I mean what am I going to say to the other booksellers? - "no I am not a bookseller. I am only here to stare at Chris Colfer...". I would be taken away a seat from a real bookseller who may be interested in carry his books! If I were a bookseller or chris' manager I would be mad that his useless fans are there and not enough real people to make business deals with.

Last edited by fantastica on 2/28/2012, 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 2/28/2012, 5:00 pm

PS - Clair is gonna freak out !!!!!!!!!!! Another book event for our favorite librarian. To bad she lives in Texas.

Or nor if only actual booksellers are the only attendees.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/28/2012, 5:27 pm

tanita_mors wrote:
Can I get all expenses payed trip to the USA panik Just a warning, I'm very high maintenance. It's gonna cost you. ptdr
I will email you the plan for building a boat. I also have a cabinet full of Fancy Feast cat food in all varieties. Treat yourself. moque
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 2/28/2012, 5:42 pm

fantastica wrote:
tanita_mors wrote:
I will email you the plan for building a boat. I also have a cabinet full of Fancy Feast cat food in all varieties. Treat yourself. moque

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 5 6172f600-df06-48ee-a99a-0fa1398293d9

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 5 Cat-attack-gif

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  mellama 2/28/2012, 9:31 pm

ptdr Cat vids sooo funny!

Has anybody seen a Grey Goose Vodka commercial where someone is singing "C'est Si Bon" ? Shinra might know the song. It's an oldie Goldie. ( I first heard it sung by Yves Montand way back when. He was one of my mom's favorites. )

Anyway, it sounds like Chris to me. I'm pretty sure we would know about anything like that, if it were actually him, but it makes me think he needs to sing that song!
mellama
mellama
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/28/2012, 9:43 pm

Just a reminder: please vote again to keep Cc on the top:
http://www.out.com/2012/01/13/vote-your-favorite-bachelor

voting will end tomorrow 3pm ET (wednesday). While Chris is stil #1, hte rest of the list has been shuffled, so nothing is certain. keep up the good work Kurtsies. we may not be able to get him any more songs, but at least we can push some buttons.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/28/2012, 10:35 pm

fantastica wrote:^ oh, is it only for booksellers? :(

never mind then. I won't go. I mean what am I going to say to the other booksellers? - "no I am not a bookseller. I am only here to stare at Chris Colfer...". I would be taken away a seat from a real bookseller who may be interested in carry his books! If I were a bookseller or chris' manager I would be mad that his useless fans are there and not enough real people to make business deals with.

I hope that they don't wind up with a lot of kids in there disrupting the event. I wouldn't be surprised to see some parents bringing their kids just for the opportunity to see and/or meet him.

Bottom line is, this event isn't about Chris. He is there as the host. I wounder if there will be a Q&A at this breakfast. It wouldn't really be fair to the authors who were speaking if there are kids in the audience who start to ask Chris questions about Glee and how Darrren kisses.

When I was at the New Yorker Festival, I remember being really annoyed by the teen girls who cheered and screamed "Wooooo Darren" when they showed a Klaine kiss. And then I felt bad that Chris had to answer so many questions that were really about other actors, and not him or his work. I like to think that my question was his favorite that night Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/28/2012, 11:06 pm

I have any problems to camp out of your apartment but how is the weather where you live? and Will you give me anything to eat?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 2/28/2012, 11:11 pm

tanita_mors wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 5 Cat-attack-gif
OMG Laughing
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  mellama 2/28/2012, 11:24 pm

fantastica wrote:Just a reminder: please vote again to keep Cc on the top:

voting will end tomorrow 3pm ET (wednesday). While Chris is stil #1, hte rest of the list has been shuffled, so nothing is certain. keep up the good work Kurtsies. we may not be able to get him any more songs, but at least we can push some buttons.

I'm voting for him while I watch AI. There's a guy whose name is Reed who does the weird derby faces and moves. blinkk But he's got a really excellent jazzy sound. He's great to listen to. It'll be interesting to see how he does. They're all sounding good so far.
mellama
mellama
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/28/2012, 11:36 pm

I have on NCIS and NCIS:Los Angeles while I vote. That Nick Adams sure moved up fast, so I'm hoping we can keep Chris at the top. It would be an ego boost for him to win a "hottie" poll. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  mellama 2/28/2012, 11:59 pm

Carousel wrote:I have on NCIS and NCIS:Los Angeles while I vote. That Nick Adams sure moved up fast, so I'm hoping we can keep Chris at the top. It would be an ego boost for him to win a "hottie" poll. Smile

Love NCIS. One of my all time favorites. But I pay more attention to the scripted shows.

Well, Chris is a "hottie!". He's got the humor, intelligence, talent and character to back up smokin' good looks. He's the whole package. I don't even know who most of the others on that list are. But I'd bet for many "hawt" is the dominant and maybe only important characteristic.
mellama
mellama
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/29/2012, 2:09 am

tanita_mors wrote:

OMG ohmy How strong is that cat? ... Smile

Just a reminder: please vote again to keep Cc on the top:

Still voting. It seems we're doing a great work because he's still number one while others have changed their position.

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/29/2012, 2:15 am

that kid is so mean! Lucky that the kitty cat is also no wussy. she is a tiger! Go Kitty!!! Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/29/2012, 2:17 am

Carousel wrote:
Shinra17 wrote:No way oh, I don't mind but Chris won't agree, so sorry but we'll keep everything for ourselves Smile actually, I'm more of a lamp post when it comes to personal datas...

Here's the plan. Jellyrolls will go to L.A. and involve Chris in a car accident (we need a broken arm here). Fantastica will pull up in the ambulance and take him to Mission Hills Hospital (my son works there and will keep him there moque ) And I will introduce my dear friend Shinra to Chris since he will obviously need someone to do his computer work for him while he is laid up. I imagine, since he is involved in so many projects, he will need so much help I will suggest Shinra moves in with him for a while. The rest is up to Shinra - whom I have great faith in!!

I think is a good plan but at the same time is evil what you want to do with Chris, Why you have to break his arm? Probably you're far away to become a psycho but it remain me the lead female from Misery. What was her name? huh
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/29/2012, 2:32 am

^ love that movie. so scary. it's hte movie that made Kathy Bates famous. anyway, @Carousel has been pulled to the dark side by hte dark forces. She's gone the same way of GleeAddict. whis
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/29/2012, 3:16 am

fantastica wrote:^ love that movie. so scary. it's hte movie that made Kathy Bates famous. anyway, @Carousel has been pulled to the dark side by hte dark forces. She's gone the same way of GleeAddict. whis

Yep Kathy Bates was Annie don't remember her last name in that movie Smile

Carousel, I think you're more dangerous than GA, sorry to say that :( , because she have said rude things on internet about Chris but she has never thought to send him to the hospital! ... Has she? huh
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/29/2012, 4:08 am

brisallie wrote:Carousel, I think you're more dangerous than GA, sorry to say that :( , because she have said rude things on internet about Chris but she has never thought to send him to the hospital! ... Has she? huh

I just need a teeny little break so we can insert Shinra17 into his life. Or maybe we can sprain it and just put a big ole cast on him.

Actually, while I joke, Glee Addict wished him dead - that is even worse!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/29/2012, 4:13 am

GA doesn't know what she wants. she hates his singing, but she tweets for more of his songs. she hates his acting, but she watches every one of his scenes. she hates him, yet can't help spending all her waking hours writing/reading/posting/tweeting about him. she wants him dead but it does come true she will probably end up killing herself too. sigh...
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/29/2012, 9:01 pm

Chris: I know what it's like to be a duck in a swan-filled pond, if you will.
Interviewer: In what ways?

Chris: I was definitely an outsider when I was in high school. I was probably the only person that was serious about getting into theatre arts after high school. I was just very different from the rest.

Interviewer: And were you greeted warmly for being an outsider in your high school?

Chris: Not very warmly, no. No. I was definitely an outsider, and I was made sure that I knew I was an outsider.

Our bb has come so far!! I doubt he will ever take his success for granted! The favorite bachelor poll closed and results are posted tomorrow They showed him as #1, but not sure they were in order, or just the top ten. Anyway, hope it will be a little ego boost if he wins. At least it shows him fans do care.

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/1/2012, 4:53 pm

watch live stream for play "8" on Saturday 7pm (I assume it's Pacific/LA time). so excited for this!

yeah they just added Brat Pitt, as if the cast is still not "starry" enough.

http://www.afer.org/live/
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/1/2012, 5:12 pm

fantastica wrote:watch live stream for play "8" on Saturday 7pm (I assume it's Pacific/LA time). so excited for this!

yeah they just added Brat Pitt, as if the cast is still not "starry" enough.

http://www.afer.org/live/

Thanks for the link Kim but I just remember I won't be at home on Saturday night :(
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/1/2012, 5:39 pm

I don't think you need to worry. I believe it will be on youtube soon, or at least on Tumblr, as many fans will be watching/recording.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next