Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1

Post  fantastica on 2/22/2012, 6:49 pm

brisallie wrote:but I'm not making a huge deal about it on internet blinkk I'm quiet lol.

Yeah I heard that. But I'll see the vampire more carefully now and did he write the episode?
perhaps you are too quiet you sweet little quiet kitten! Wink

last episode was written by michael something (not jackson) - the same guy who wrote the Santana outting episode (IKAG).

talking about the 2 outtings: dave's is wrtten 100 times better than santana's. IKAG was a big disappointment. I felt absolutely no emotional connection to that episode. Naya can't save that episode. her coming out ot her grandma who suddenly popped out of nowhere land was especially jarring.
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 2/22/2012, 7:10 pm

fantastica wrote:
perhaps you are too quiet you sweet little quiet kitten! Wink

last episode was written by michael something (not jackson) - the same guy who wrote the Santana outting episode (IKAG).

talking about the 2 outtings: dave's is wrtten 100 times better than santana's. IKAG was a big disappointment. I felt absolutely no emotional connection to that episode. Naya can't save that episode. her coming out ot her grandma who suddenly popped out of nowhere land was especially jarring.

thanks for say that I'm like a kitten but kitten could be dangerous too when they got mad Wink

Naya's boyfriend! :O Are you kidding is the same writer! So he's improving his writing skills when is about outtings :huh:

Michael Jackson hahaha Yeah sure! He comes from the death to write this episode Laughing
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2/22/2012, 8:30 pm

http://www.out.com/2012/01/13/vote-your-favorite-bachelor

I know it is silly, but he is #1 at the moment and I'd love us to keep him there. Spread the word!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Social-TV-Celebrity-Twitter-Follow-List-1043621.aspx

Chris Colfer was chosen as one of TV Guide’s ‘Top 30 Celebrities to Follow on Twitter’. He’s the only member of the Glee cast on the list.

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 2/22/2012, 8:38 pm

^ that gay bacholor thing - I voted 3 times. I hope he ends up being #1 too, but anywhere on the top 5 is good. happy to see he's so loved!

some people shouldn't be on that list, like Jon Groff and his bf. If one is dating, he should be out of the list. after all, most gays are not lucky enough to marry.
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

tweets

Post  Guest on 2/22/2012, 8:43 pm

You want whining and wank, you should have seen the tweets to Brad Falchuk. One gal in particular had been tweeting him for the last TWO days about how lousy this ep was, how triggering, how offensive yada yada yada. I just might have suggested she use her finger and remote and not watch the ep phr34r I was glad to see a lot more today complimenting Max and Chris!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 on 2/22/2012, 8:44 pm

I just voted on the Out site and learn that Thom Bierdz is gay Shocked lol

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 2/22/2012, 8:49 pm

^ he was named Out magazine's "Artist of the year, 2005. so he's been out for years.

now from us straight female's point of view, all the good guys are gay. so what does that leave us??? unsure
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Yup

Post  Guest on 2/22/2012, 8:56 pm

I had to look up Tom Bierdz and all I can say is YUMMY!! I'm so glad I can appreciate gay men!!

I just realized that the top 30 tweeters chosen by TV Guide DID NOT include Lea, who tweets a hell of a lot more than Chris.

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 2/22/2012, 9:03 pm

^ it's not about the amount of tweets. if you are a gleek and try to find out more spoilers, follow lea. she will give a basica accounting of everything that happens in her life, from the time she gets up and brews her coffee, to shooting hte last scene 3 oclock in the morning. she will tell you who is singing and who are in the scenes. chris however doesn't do that. you won't get annoyed following him even if you are not watching glee.

@Casserole stop the spam!
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2/22/2012, 9:05 pm

Damn, I thought I fixed that!!! Too many fingers and not enuf brains. All the FIGGy love has turned me to mush!!

The Trevor Project @TrevorProject Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Thank you @MrMaxAdler and @chriscolfer for the tender and delicate moments you shared with us during last night's #glee

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 on 2/22/2012, 9:11 pm

Carousel wrote:I just realized that the top 30 tweeters chosen by TV Guide DID NOT include Lea, who tweets a hell of a lot more than Chris.
The sun is shining, the birds are singing, it's sunday and I'm having breakfast... The only time I came to read her twitter, I was scared lol. I guess she's more interesting for the ton of tweets she does about what is happening on the set of Glee (which I find not very classy, personally) than her not-glee-related tweets. Anyway, it doesn't surprise me that she's not on the list.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 2/22/2012, 9:22 pm

one thing I found very interesting is that the GleeAddict mentality (which is unfortunately fairly common at least in the fandom): they "hate" the show so much but kept on watching, then went on nonstop to bitch about it like their life depended on it. why can't they just stop watching? GleeAddict was back again yesterday and again announced that she was "done w/ the show". I somehow know she is not done w/ either the show or chris. I know I sound extremely nasty but I actually wish she gets hit by a bus one day. phr34r
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 2/22/2012, 9:32 pm

Carousel wrote:You want whining and wank, you should have seen the tweets to Brad Falchuk. One gal in particular had been tweeting him for the last TWO days about how lousy this ep was, how triggering, how offensive yada yada yada. I just might have suggested she use her finger and remote and not watch the ep phr34r I was glad to see a lot more today complimenting Max and Chris!!

:O Are those people really fans? Or haters hidden behind the mask of "fans"? They're totally GleeAddict style and that's scary!!!
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 2/22/2012, 9:33 pm

Shinra17 wrote:I just voted on the Out site and learn that Thom Bierdz is gay Shocked lol

I just vote too, actually I wanna vote again Laughing and I learn there're a lot of gay celebrities I didn't know were gay :O

The sun is shining, the birds are singing, it's sunday and I'm having breakfast... The only time I came to read her twitter, I was scared lol. I guess she's more interesting for the ton of tweets she does about what is happening on the set of Glee (which I find not very classy, personally) than her not-glee-related tweets. Anyway, it doesn't surprise me that she's not on the list.

I don't know what's important to put celebrities into the "top ten" of twitter , I don't know if it's more important how many tweets you write everyday or the words behind them; is truth that Chris tweets less than Lea, but Lea always write things such as "I'm home watching the new episode of American Horror..." "I'm having a party with my gleecast" or "good night"...

Last edited by brisallie on 2/22/2012, 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 2/22/2012, 9:36 pm

^ I don't know most of them anyway, let alone their sexuality. They should group the name by alphabet because it takes me a long time to find Chris. I heard Out tweeted that he was winning by a landslide. but folks, continue to vote as much as you want to. things can change if other fans catch up.
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 2/22/2012, 9:39 pm

^ they are the "fanatic" types of fans. there are always those militant groups in all the fandom.
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 on 2/22/2012, 9:46 pm

Kim, if you're still around, don't be surprised if you witness some strange things lol, I'm going to do a bit of cleaning to keep this thread completely centered on the topic of discuting the episodes. (= I'm moving the non-related posts to the general thread).

Last edited by Shinra17 on 6/1/2012, 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Lovin' Chris

Post  Guest on 2/25/2012, 2:47 am

I know this should go in ther SBL thread, but I had to put it here because it just made me beam!!!! wub wub wub

"When Chris steps out of high school roles and into something bigger, though, that’s when I think we’ll really see him shine. With the right project and his caliber of talent, I wouldn’t be surprised if we see him up for an Academy Award within the next few years."
— The Stir

http://thestir.cafemom.com/entertainment/133425/chris_colfer_in_struck_by

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar on 2/25/2012, 3:50 am

Hi everyone!. Great to be here!. I was wondering what had happened to all the Chris fans on Gleeforum. Great to be here! Smile

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 2/25/2012, 3:52 am

Welcome Sahhar! There's a welcome thread and you can introduce yourself there if you want to. you will also get your very own welcome thread. talk to you soon!
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar on 2/25/2012, 3:53 am

Smile Thanks. I think you all know me from Gleeforum though.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 2/25/2012, 3:58 am

I think you can recognize every poster here from the good ol' GF!

the only difference is that we all behave like bad boys/girls here, because nobody is telling us to shut up! now if you want to say something really nasty there's a Snark n Bark thread for serious venting, but if you are die-hard klainer you should avoid that thread. everywhere else is pretty safe and sane. Hope you will have fun here!
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 2/25/2012, 4:44 pm

dont' forget to vote again for chris being the most elligible gay bachelor:
http://www.out.com/2012/01/13/vote-your-favorite-bachelor

It's not over yet and AfterElton made it sound like Chris already won and it may deter a lot of people from continued voting.

It's time to show the nay sayers that Chris is beautiful, sexy and attractive, w/ a heart of gold and inteligence and creativity to match! He's a complete package!

wow, I just turned into a "Kurtsie" in my forum ranking. sounds lame. we are all Kurtsie aren't we? Karen I thought you had more creativity than this. why not using another animal? like porcupine or something! after all, we have enough "spine" to poke fun at everything!
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 2/25/2012, 7:02 pm

fantastica wrote:wow, I just turned into a "Kurtsie" in my forum ranking. sounds lame. we are all Kurtsie aren't we? Karen I thought you had more creativity than this. why not using another animal? like porcupine or something! after all, we have enough "spine" to poke fun at everything!

I may have to give you your own special ranking: PITA

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 2/25/2012, 9:46 pm

^ bread?

please make me a "kitten" then. at least it will match my avatar.
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top