Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silly Mocking Role Play

+7
fantastica
valkeakuulas
ColdFlame96
Jellyrolls
Lottie2303
Glorfindel
MoviesAreLife
11 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What should Heather and Lottie's ship name be?

Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 6 I_vote_lcap57%Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 6 I_vote_lcap14%Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 6 I_vote_lcap29%Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 7

Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 6 Empty Re: Silly Mocking Role Play

Post  Jellyrolls 6/7/2013, 2:34 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Oh all those poor excuses! I also heard alarge number of Heather's tumblr followers encouraged him and told him I would be delusional by not accepting. She only cheated and I'd be thankful that she even looks at me.

I once read, that is actually quite abusive behavior. Why does everyone blame me? vexe crycry

I don't like the way you treat Heather. Scheduling duets with other people. Don't you know how amazingly perfect Heather is? You can't do better than Heather. If I was with Heather, I would brush her molars every day for her. I could look at her molars all day long.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/7/2013, 3:20 pm

Guess I have to be afraid to be chased off this board with pitchforks and flames. Oh you mindless peasants with no mind of your own.

One day, Heather will be a tiny, failed performer because everyone always told her how amazing she is and never handing out constructive cristism, while I'll be the star, writing a memoir in how to survive a emotional environment tonguue .

(I find it hilarious how the gender is swapped around)
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/7/2013, 3:26 pm

Lottie, are you insane? How can you think that Heather won't be a megahuge star? No one is more talented than Heather.

You will be there as arm candy and to raise Heather's children and fluff her pillows.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/7/2013, 3:30 pm

...and stand barefoot in the kitchen, carrying her children. Oh the glory! All her tumbrl followers love to see me pregnant with triples.

My Mom once said "Lottie, you matter!". She seems to kiss Heathers ass (even though they've never met... Heather, how did you manage to have the sex talk with my mother??? dryy ), I tend to agree.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/7/2013, 4:00 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:...and stand barefoot in the kitchen, carrying her children. Oh the glory! All her tumbrl followers love to see me pregnant with triples.

My Mom once said "Lottie, you matter!". She seems to kiss Heathers ass (even though they've never met... Heather, how did you manage to have the sex talk with my mother??? dryy ), I tend to agree.

D you know if your mom have ever used Skype?

And why are you the one who's carrying on Heather's babies? Why isn't Heather who gets pregnant?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/7/2013, 4:02 pm

And those followers will be closely watching that the kids look exactly like Heather, if not you know what they'll call you, now don't you? Yes fans can be cruel if biology plays a trick on your triplets.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/7/2013, 4:09 pm

... so I am only allowed to carry Heather's children? Oh you guys are so lovely delusional.

My Mom probably facebook stalks Heather. Recently she joined a 'I love Heather' club... even talked about health issues.

Guess I have to cut off my entire family and circle of friends Twisted Evil
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/7/2013, 4:14 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:... so I am only allowed to carry Heather's children? Oh you guys are so lovely delusional.

My Mom probably facebook stalks Heather. Recently she joined a 'I love Heather' club... even talked about health issues.

Guess I have to cut off my entire family and circle of friends Twisted Evil

Oh my! I've heard stories of mothers who adore their daughter/son in law, but she's still your mom and you should be her priority. I think you need to talk her SERIOUSLY.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/7/2013, 4:29 pm

You were born to raise Heathers kids, yes!

(This is fun as long as you don't think we are ripping most of this straight from the storyline. If Kurt was a girl this show would have been called hidiously misogynous and downgrading toward women way back but because Kurt is a guy it doesn't alarm any bells until it got this bad. Kurt fans noticed early on, some sooner than others Embarassed Because right now Klaine dynamic is pretty much unredeemable for a long time...or should be. I truly belive if Kurt would be able to carry children they would have used the Quinn SL again.)
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/7/2013, 5:45 pm

Yeah... another restraining order is needed!

(I kind of want to put a disclaimer: Heather, I don't mean anything!!! This is one big, fat, sick joke Razz )
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/7/2013, 8:16 pm

It seems Heather have turned into a dangerous obssesive stalker if you need a restraining order.

(As Lottie said, this's a fat sick joke Heather, you know we love you. I think you're nice)
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/7/2013, 10:43 pm

(Holy smokes! This thread moves fast! Sorry for missing out on so much...I've been feeling sick for the past several days...but in the last two days, things have really come to a head....especially today. I strongly believe I have candida/candidiasis. I am going on a strict diet and taking probiotics to get this thing under control because every day feels like a new, more miserable symptom. It literally came out of nowhere, like a food allergy. I guess I took my health for granted...stupid thing to do.)

Lottie-kins, you are just feeling excitable because all of these people seem to be pumping up your self esteem for whatever reason. Don't take this the wrong way because I feel you are the next best thing aside from me, but you know how you get when people fluff your ego: whiny, nagging, jugemental (yes, I've seen that awful poll). It's okay, you are perfectly imperfect. Hush, darling...sit quietly and let me sing a song to you....it might soothe you. Forget about that British bastard while you're at it, because we are meant to be together forever whether you like it or not.

(No worries! I find this thread hilarious! So, what am I exactly....a guy or a girl? LOL!)

Last edited by MoviesAreLife on 6/8/2013, 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/8/2013, 3:41 am

Answering your question, I think you're a girl. But why are you confused?

And the reason we're pumping up Lottie's self esteem, at least in my case, is because she has been put aside and it seems she isn't allowed to express her POV. Personally I believe this unhealthy for a relationship. She deserves someone who doesn't steal the attention all the time.

(Have you seen a doctor? Because if you feel so terrible, you should seen one. Take care)
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/8/2013, 3:57 am

brisallie wrote:Answering your question, I think you're a girl. But why are you confused?

And the reason we're pumping up Lottie's self esteem, at least in my case, is because she has been put aside and it seems she isn't allowed to express her POV. Personally I believe this unhealthy for a relationship. She deserves someone who doesn't steal the attention all the time.

(Have you seen a doctor? Because if you feel so terrible, you should seen one. Take care)

wub Maybe we should start a relationship? You could be my Adam (...or personal favorite Sebastian. We could be some snarky bitches tonguue )

(Take care, Heather, despite what I say here, I hope you feel healthy very soon again!)
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 6/8/2013, 4:20 am

(I'm addicted to role playing and just thought I'd check this out. What exactly do you guys do here?)
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/8/2013, 4:23 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
brisallie wrote:Answering your question, I think you're a girl. But why are you confused?

wub Maybe we should start a relationship? You could be my Adam (...or personal favorite Sebastian. We could be some snarky bitches tonguue )

(Take care, Heather, despite what I say here, I hope you feel healthy very soon again!)

Are you asking me to have sth Lottie? Do I read well? Umm it takes me by surprise your proposition, because I believed you're fine with your british boy. ( I'd love to have a mix of Adam and Sebastian: a sweet snarky girl)
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/8/2013, 4:27 am

)
Kurtsie4ever wrote:(I'm addicted to role playing and just thought I'd check this out. What exactly do you guys do here?)

(Really, really stupid rambling about the fuckery called Klaine. Heather tries to force me to marry her and everyone supports her. We are basically very strange. Feel free to join fanny2
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/8/2013, 4:29 am

brisallie wrote:Are you asking me to have sth Lottie? Do I read well? Umm it takes me by surprise your proposition, because I believed you're fine with your british boy. ( I'd love to have a mix of Adam and Sebastian: a sweet snarky girl)

I can always pretend he was a random hook-up. I have a friend, Kurt, who is so attactive, he cannot even leave the house without getting ambushed. People however claim his ey-boyfriend is the attractive one blinkk

But feel free to be a great mix of Adam and Seb. We can properly shock Heather. So, yes, this is a proposition. coool
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/8/2013, 4:47 am

I know beauty is on the eyes of the beholder, but I've seen your friend Kurt and those people who claims he'sn isn't as attractive as his ex-bf, need eye surgery.

Still I'm thinking about your proposition, because I'm straight. But then I think you could be my exception and why should I be labeled? (lol that reminded me what someone said and confused a bunch of crazy fans coughcrisscolferscough)
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/8/2013, 4:53 am

Yeah, as my gender switches on a regular basis in here and we remain an internet couple, that wouldn't really bother us anyway. I think we should give it a go.

We treat each other as equals, respect each other but can also snark. Sounds like a great deal. Heather can be the pathetic ex, who will still complain in 10 years about her soulmate who never agreed with her Twisted Evil .

Kurt is the most beautiful, taleneted and loving human being alive wub
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 6/8/2013, 4:55 am

Lottie2303 wrote:)
Kurtsie4ever wrote:(I'm addicted to role playing and just thought I'd check this out. What exactly do you guys do here?)

(Really, really stupid rambling about the fuckery called Klaine. Heather tries to force me to marry her and everyone supports her. We are basically very strange. Feel free to join fanny2

(Oh. Probably not for me then. I know it's all for fun but I'm a big Klainer. Some stuff that people say about Klaine offends me.)
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/8/2013, 5:05 am

Kurtsie4ever wrote:(Oh. Probably not for me then. I know it's all for fun but I'm a big Klainer. Some stuff that people say about Klaine offends me.)

(Stupid me (sincerely! Not meant as a joke), I could have guess that fanny2 )
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/8/2013, 6:00 am

I think Heather is both a boy and a girl. She is so perfect she is both.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 6/8/2013, 6:01 am

walks in ....

Shocked unsure ohmy blinkk ptdr moque bisou

.... walks out
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/8/2013, 11:14 am

(Someone's gender keeps switching...it confused me! tonguue )

I do not steal attention! Lottie likes it when I'm an attention hog! Right, Lottie?

(I'm going to try to cure this thing on my own first...I'll see a doctor as a last resort. I pulled an all-nighter and cleaned the toxins from my body and I used hydrogen peroxide to clear up my oral thrush. I'm going to start my super strict diet today. I feel better already!)

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next