Silly Mocking Role Play

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What should Heather and Lottie's ship name be?

57% 57% 
[ 4 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
14% 14% 
[ 1 ]
29% 29% 
[ 2 ]
 
Total Votes : 7

Re: Silly Mocking Role Play

Post  MoviesAreLife on 6/8/2013, 11:15 am

tanita_mors wrote:walks in ....

Shocked unsure ohmy blinkk ptdr moque bisou

.... walks out

Join us....join us..... mrgreen areu

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly Mocking Role Play

Post  MoviesAreLife on 6/8/2013, 11:16 am

Jellyrolls wrote:I think Heather is both a boy and a girl. She is so perfect she is both.

I know, right?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly Mocking Role Play

Post  MoviesAreLife on 6/8/2013, 11:17 am

Lottie2303 wrote:(Take care, Heather, despite what I say here, I hope you feel healthy very soon again!)

Thank you! bisou

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly Mocking Role Play

Post  MoviesAreLife on 6/8/2013, 11:19 am

Kurtsie4ever wrote:(I'm addicted to role playing and just thought I'd check this out. What exactly do you guys do here?)

We are making fun of the qualities that irritate us the most about the Klaine relationship, or rather, the attitudes of some of the Klaine fans who insist that Kurt be a prop for Blaine. Some fans also project these unfair feelings onto Chris and Darren and that is also annoying.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly Mocking Role Play

Post  Lottie2303 on 6/8/2013, 11:40 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Kurtsie4ever wrote:(I'm addicted to role playing and just thought I'd check this out. What exactly do you guys do here?)

We are making fun of the qualities that irritate us the most about the Klaine relationship, or rather, the attitudes of some of the Klaine fans who insist that Kurt be a prop for Blaine. Some fans also project these unfair feelings onto Chris and Darren and that is also annoying.

(Heather, Kurtsie4ever is a Klainer... I also totally missed her banner. I don't think she'll like it here fanny2 )
avatar
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3191
Join date : 2013-03-04
Location : the real Land of Stories

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly Mocking Role Play

Post  MoviesAreLife on 6/8/2013, 12:24 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
Kurtsie4ever wrote:(I'm addicted to role playing and just thought I'd check this out. What exactly do you guys do here?)

We are making fun of the qualities that irritate us the most about the Klaine relationship, or rather, the attitudes of some of the Klaine fans who insist that Kurt be a prop for Blaine. Some fans also project these unfair feelings onto Chris and Darren and that is also annoying.

(Heather, Kurtsie4ever is a Klainer... I also totally missed her banner. I don't think she'll like it here fanny2 )

Oh yeah! I think I remember apologizing to her in a PM about my bitchiness when it comes to Klaine. blushh

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly Mocking Role Play

Post  Kurt Hummel on 6/8/2013, 7:30 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Oh yeah! I think I remember apologizing to her in a PM about my bitchiness when it comes to Klaine. blushh

I forgave you. bisou

Anyway, I just want to say that I'm not one of those fans that do that. I respect Chris and Darren and know that they have no control over what their characters do. As much as I want them back together, I want to hear Kurt's feelings first then I hope that they can work things out from there. Sorry for getting off topic. Just felt that I should clarify.
avatar
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 682
Join date : 2012-03-15
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly Mocking Role Play

Post  MoviesAreLife on 6/8/2013, 9:01 pm

Kurtsie4ever wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
Oh yeah! I think I remember apologizing to her in a PM about my bitchiness when it comes to Klaine. blushh

I forgave you. bisou

Anyway, I just want to say that I'm not one of those fans that do that. I respect Chris and Darren and know that they have no control over what their characters do. As much as I want them back together, I want to hear Kurt's feelings first then I hope that they can work things out from there. Sorry for getting off topic. Just felt that I should clarify.

Thank you for being one of the good ones! Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly Mocking Role Play

Post  brisallie on 6/8/2013, 9:19 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:...

(I'm going to try to cure this thing on my own first...I'll see a doctor as a last resort. I pulled an all-nighter and cleaned the toxins from my body and I used hydrogen peroxide to clear up my oral thrush. I'm going to start my super strict diet today. I feel better already!)

(Glad you're feeling better. But I was worried because I had an infection on my eye bags during Summer (February) and like you, I tried to cure it by myself. But it didn't work so I made an appointment to the doctor. I'm better now)

Oh I forgot to tell you that I've thought seriously to accept Lottie's proposition. Won't you mind?

Kurtsie4ever wrote:

...

Anyway, I just want to say that I'm not one of those fans that do that. I respect Chris and Darren and know that they have no control over what their characters do. As much as I want them back together, I want to hear Kurt's feelings first then I hope that they can work things out from there. Sorry for getting off topic. Just felt that I should clarify.

I wish more Klainers were like you wub . But things are not that easy in real life, and probably if weren't for that, we wouldn't be so snarky. Personally I think is funny to be like that, sometimes.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


I currently obsessed with this
avatar
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly Mocking Role Play

Post  MoviesAreLife on 6/8/2013, 9:36 pm

brisallie wrote:(Glad you're feeling better. But I was worried because I had an infection on my eye bags during Summer (February) and like you, I tried to cure it by myself. But it didn't work so I made an appointment to the doctor. I'm better now)

Oh I forgot to tell you that I've thought seriously to accept Lottie's proposition. Won't you mind?

((Yikes! That's terrifying! I'm so sorry that happened to you! With me, I seem to have a simple yeast infection in my intestinal tract...most likely due to my diet (that's what I meant about taking my health for granted). Anyway, I've been researching for days, and I think I can cure it with probiotics (found in yogurt and kefir) and by being on a very strict diet and avoiding all triggering foods until my gut heals itself. I cannot believe how much better I feel already.

What proposition?))

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly Mocking Role Play

Post  brisallie on 6/8/2013, 10:39 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
brisallie wrote:(Glad you're feeling better. But I was worried because I had an infection on my eye bags during Summer (February) and like you, I tried to cure it by myself. But it didn't work so I made an appointment to the doctor. I'm better now)

Oh I forgot to tell you that I've thought seriously to accept Lottie's proposition. Won't you mind?

((Yikes! That's terrifying! I'm so sorry that happened to you! With me, I seem to have a simple yeast infection in my intestinal tract...most likely due to my diet (that's what I meant about taking my health for granted). Anyway, I've been researching for days, and I think I can cure it with probiotics (found in yogurt and kefir) and by being on a very strict diet and avoiding all triggering foods until my gut heals itself. I cannot believe how much better I feel already.

What proposition?))

(According to the doctor it was the concealer that it caused the infection, that why I'm using a prescribed cream now. But the best would be to buy a hypoallergenic concealer, because I can't live without one!. And btw what is your usual diet?)

It seems you have skimmed through the posts, but not read them carefully. Well Lottie proposed me to have a sort of relationship.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


I currently obsessed with this
avatar
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly Mocking Role Play

Post  MoviesAreLife on 6/9/2013, 2:05 pm

brisallie wrote:(According to the doctor it was the concealer that it caused the infection, that why I'm using a prescribed cream now. But the best would be to buy a hypoallergenic concealer, because I can't live without one!. And btw what is your usual diet?)

It seems you have skimmed through the posts, but not read them carefully. Well Lottie proposed me to have a sort of relationship.

((My usual diet isn't that bad, or so I thought. But I did go crazy on the sugar about two weeks ago...it must've threw my whole system off track. Oh, and I love carbs and starch...all very, very bad for you.

Did you propose the idea of being an Adam ( wub ) and Sebastard ( mince ) mix for her? Because I think I remember reading that. Yeah, go for it! I was wondering when someone would step in and be the Adam to Lottie's Kurt! Razz ))

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly Mocking Role Play

Post  ColdFlame96 on 6/9/2013, 3:11 pm

Meanwhile, I'm just forgotten and used as a prop for Heather. Gee, I sure wish I had a personality again.
avatar
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2013-05-06
Real Name : Gen

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly Mocking Role Play

Post  valkeakuulas on 6/9/2013, 3:24 pm

Everybody's job is to make Heather look good. I'm just a little worried for Lotties safety if she dares to find a new love interest or bedfellow. Lottie's been quite for a better part of a weekend. Are you sure brisallie that she isn't already warming your bed, while Heather is stuck singing love songs for everyone else.

And may I also poing out that this dating carousel is getting hard to track who has been with who, who's been serenated to and dated.
avatar
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2113
Join date : 2012-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly Mocking Role Play

Post  Lottie2303 on 6/9/2013, 4:09 pm

We should do a flip chart with who is dating/loving/breaking up whom Razz

@Heather: You give up on me easily. So much about being the love of your life dryy . Also I want my personal Kurtbastian. Life would be so much better! wub
avatar
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3191
Join date : 2013-03-04
Location : the real Land of Stories

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly Mocking Role Play

Post  MoviesAreLife on 6/9/2013, 6:38 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:Meanwhile, I'm just forgotten and used as a prop for Heather. Gee, I sure wish I had a personality again.

Who do you think you are....Kurt? Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly Mocking Role Play

Post  MoviesAreLife on 6/9/2013, 6:39 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:We should do a flip chart with who is dating/loving/breaking up whom Razz

@Heather: You give up on me easily. So much about being the love of your life dryy . Also I want my personal Kurtbastian. Life would be so much better! wub

I'm setting you free. Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly Mocking Role Play

Post  brisallie on 6/10/2013, 1:39 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:

((My usual diet isn't that bad, or so I thought. But I did go crazy on the sugar about two weeks ago...it must've threw my whole system off track. Oh, and I love carbs and starch...all very, very bad for you.

Did you propose the idea of being an Adam ( wub ) and Sebastard ( mince ) mix for her? Because I think I remember reading that. Yeah, go for it! I was wondering when someone would step in and be the Adam to Lottie's Kurt! Razz ))

( Why did you go crazy on the sugar? )

I'm not sure if I would be the perfect british "gentleman" to Lottie, because first I'm not british and second I'm not a boy. But I can be a loyal latin girl. (though sometimes we're passionate)

ColdFlame96 wrote:Meanwhile, I'm just forgotten and used as a prop for Heather. Gee, I sure wish I had a personality again.

I used to believe you were the equivalent of Eli. C, but it seems you're Kurt?

Lottie2303 wrote:We should do a flip chart with who is dating/loving/breaking up whom Razz

...

That would be useful.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


I currently obsessed with this
avatar
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly Mocking Role Play

Post  ColdFlame96 on 6/10/2013, 1:53 am

We should also try and keep track of who's who, because apparently I went from Eli C. To Sam and now I'm Kurt.
avatar
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2013-05-06
Real Name : Gen

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly Mocking Role Play

Post  Lottie2303 on 6/10/2013, 3:38 am

I will fight to death Hunger Games style to remain Kurt dryy
avatar
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3191
Join date : 2013-03-04
Location : the real Land of Stories

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly Mocking Role Play

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum