Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No NYC, No Glee For Me Twitter Campaign

+15
valkeakuulas
AnneNeville
Ranwing
coxfire
tanita_mors
opals
ariel189
Glorfindel
Delight
ColferInspired
ChrisColferFan1
MoviesAreLife
Lottie2303
BigDestiny
Jellyrolls
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

No NYC, No Glee For Me Twitter Campaign - Page 2 Empty Re: No NYC, No Glee For Me Twitter Campaign

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/7/2013, 4:41 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:On demand still counts in the ratings so wait a while if you are really tempted to watch

Really? I did not know that! Thanks for the warning! ooppss

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

No NYC, No Glee For Me Twitter Campaign - Page 2 Empty Re: No NYC, No Glee For Me Twitter Campaign

Post  tanita_mors 4/7/2013, 4:54 pm

Glorfindel wrote:The interesting part will be how many people will stop watching during the episode.
A lot of people outside of the fandom are going to watch because they have not been warned about this being a NY-less episode with a school shooting. They will stop watching, and that will be the best indicator of how much this episode sucks.

I will download it the next morning, because I want to watch before I criticize and tear down, but I don't think that will affect the ratings in any way, as it is an illegal procedure. fanny2
me too. Twisted Evil

also, frankly, if this was such a brilliant episode, they would have pimped it out to the press like nobodies bizz (like they did with the first time, break up, and countless others). by glee standards (that favor over-saturation of the internet imo) this episode has barely been promoted.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/7/2013, 5:12 pm

Does anyone know how I can watch the episode without contributing to the ratings? I would like to watch it before I tear it to shreds, because that just seems fair. I'm scared to download because I don't want any viruses on my computer...

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/7/2013, 5:32 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Does anyone know how I can watch the episode without contributing to the ratings? I would like to watch it before I tear it to shreds, because that just seems fair. I'm scared to download because I don't want any viruses on my computer...
Not sure ,but maybe Youtube or Hula?
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/7/2013, 5:36 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Does anyone know how I can watch the episode without contributing to the ratings? I would like to watch it before I tear it to shreds, because that just seems fair. I'm scared to download because I don't want any viruses on my computer...

Shall I send you some links?
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/7/2013, 5:42 pm

You always have to be careful with viruses, but there are some trustworthy download ways.

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/7/2013, 5:46 pm

neutre
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/7/2013, 6:01 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

From my understanding, Hulu counts in the numbers.

Perhaps if you really want to watch it, wait a few weeks to watch so that it won't count in the initial numbers.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/7/2013, 6:04 pm

Yes, please! (to the links, I mean). Thank you for the suggestions, ladies! Smile

Normally, people put up Kurt or NYC edits on YouTube or Tumblr, but I've never seen a whole episode up before.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/7/2013, 6:20 pm

Smile
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/7/2013, 7:00 pm

bisou

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/7/2013, 11:15 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

From my understanding, Hulu counts in the numbers.

Perhaps if you really want to watch it, wait a few weeks to watch so that it won't count in the initial numbers.

Okay,thank you, I did not know Hula counted in the numbers. I agree anyone who wants to watch but don't want to add to the inital numbers should wait for a ferw weeks.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/8/2013, 12:20 pm

Thanks for all your help, everyone!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/9/2013, 6:10 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Thanks for all your help, everyone!
You are welcome. I may watch the episode eventually,but won't on Thursday. I do not want to contribute to the ratings. I am a bit worried if the episodes does good if not well, RIB if they are still part of the show will decided to dump the NY side totally.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 4/9/2013, 6:17 pm

banzai

coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/9/2013, 10:55 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
You are welcome. I may watch the episode eventually,but won't on Thursday. I do not want to contribute to the ratings. I am a bit worried if the episodes does good if not well, RIB if they are still part of the show will decided to dump the NY side totally.

That is an awful thought. If they dump Kurt, I'll dump Glee permanently. I'm okay with MK being cut, I'm okay with MK staying and NYC being made into a spin off, I'm even somewhat okay with the split narrative we have now staying in place (though, I doubt it will because of the ratings)...but if they throw NYC overboard for McKinley, I'm done. Chris is the only reason I watch.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/9/2013, 11:04 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

That is an awful thought. If they dump Kurt, I'll dump Glee permanently. I'm okay with MK being cut, I'm okay with MK staying and NYC being made into a spin off, I'm even somewhat okay with the split narrative we have now staying in place (though, I doubt it will because of the ratings)...but if they throw NYC overboard for McKinley, I'm done. Chris is the only reason I watch.

Agree it is an awful thought. I too only watch Glee for Chris so if they throw NYC overboard for Mckinkley I am done with Glee too.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/9/2013, 11:15 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

Agree it is an awful thought. I too only watch Glee for Chris so if they throw NYC overboard for Mckinkley I am done with Glee too.

Gah! Now I'm nervous!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/9/2013, 11:22 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

Gah! Now I'm nervous!

I am nervous too!! I hope my feeling that they will decide to dump the NYC side if the next episode does good if not well,turns out to be wrong.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/9/2013, 11:49 pm

I'll be on pins and needles until S5 is decided....

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/10/2013, 4:21 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:I'll be on pins and needles until S5 is decided....
I am too.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/10/2013, 4:31 pm

Chris and Lea will never get fired, even if the next episode will have massive ratings. That only happens if they really plan a spin-off. We can worry and complain about a lot, as we have every reason too, but FOX will rather cut of their arms then let either of those two go. They know they are cash cows and at the end it is a business. Glee would be over and at least FOX that. Now, they only have to convince RIB to let go of their egos and stop focusing on the wrong characters.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/10/2013, 4:33 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Chris and Lea will never get fired, even if the next episode will have massive ratings. That only happens if they really plan a spin-off. We can worry and complain about a lot, as we have every reason too, but FOX will rather cut of their arms then let either of those two go. They know they are cash cows and at the end it is a business. Glee would be over and at least FOX that. Now, they only have to convince RIB to let go of their egos and stop focusing on the wrong characters.

I hope you are right. I hope they do a spin-off,and have Kurt free of Blaine.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/10/2013, 4:42 pm

Even if Glee does not get renewed (because RIB quit or get fired and Fox won't do the show without them), perhaps Fox will want to keep Lea and Chris, by offering them a spin-off or the option of another series entirely.
But personally I think they will renew Glee (at least till they reach 100 episode), but possibly without RIB, with more or even 100% focus on New York next season.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/10/2013, 4:54 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Even if Glee does not get renewed (because RIB quit or get fired and Fox won't do the show without them), perhaps Fox will want to keep Lea and Chris, by offering them a spin-off or the option of another series entirely.
But personally I think they will renew Glee (at least till they reach 100 episode), but possibly without RIB, with more or even 100% focus on New York next season.

I am perfectly fine with that, especially the spin off idea. tonguue

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next