Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

+26
Buenos
coxfire
tanita_mors
Adamina
ramram73
Lottie2303
valkeakuulas
mae55
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
sahhar
ChrisColferFan1
Divalicious
Jellyrolls
glimmerle
ladydianab
MissSoniaPP
bayth
MoviesAreLife
fantastica
ColferInspired
arina
brisallie
sheny
Glorfindel
Delight
30 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 8 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  fantastica 3/4/2013, 4:30 am

p.s. ok here is the pic:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 8 Tumblr_mj4kdaDQV81qe476yo1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 8 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  Ireth 3/4/2013, 5:16 am

ColferInspired wrote:Mediawest*con 33 Is Holding a panel in honour of Chris Colfer

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 8 4251_1000

This year’s Mediawest*con 33 holds a panel to honour the success and achievements of Chris Colfer
““C08 - THE PHENOMENON OF CHRIS COLFER - He walked into his audition, an amateur 19-year-old kid with almost no experience, and TPB
immediately invented a character for him. Two years later he was named one of Time Magazine’s 100 most influential people in the world. He’s
published two books and has written/produced/starred in/distributed his own screenplay. Is there anything this kid can’t do? How Chris Colfer has
changed the face of gay on television.”

Link

At least others appreciate Chris and his talent. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 8 650269930

That's really cool.

fantastica wrote:p.s. ok here is the pic:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 8 Tumblr_mj4kdaDQV81qe476yo1_500

And that's really cute!

I haven't been on Instagram for a while, but now I'll check it regularly since I'm following Chris. Love his captions on his pictures Smile.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle 3/4/2013, 7:00 am

Haha! These pictures are awesome!
Everytime Glee annoys me the most he comes up with something like that and cheers me up again. wub
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/4/2013, 7:58 am

^His timing is perfect, as always. wub
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/4/2013, 9:05 am

Glorfindel wrote:^His timing is perfect, as always. wub

I think he does this on purpose, because he wants to cheer up us fans. His timing is impeccable. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 8 413578547
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/4/2013, 9:25 am

This so true whoever wrote this. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 8 1371890812 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 8 3181402168

Chris Colfer is the Leonardo Di Caprio of the Glee-writers never appreciated by them for the things that he does

#lol klaine#free chris!
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/4/2013, 10:53 am

bayth wrote:God, could I love the boy more? His sign on for instagram: hrhchriscolfer (HisRoyalHighness) BWAH!!!

Thanks for tell us what hrh means Smile

fantastica wrote:p.s. ok here is the pic:

I have no idea what are they celebrating, but the collars remind me the Mardi Grass event.

ColferInspired wrote:This so true whoever wrote this. ...

Chris Colfer is the Leonardo Di Caprio of the Glee-writers never appreciated by them for the things that he does

He's! What a good comparison.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/4/2013, 10:58 am

They are wearing green so it's probably for st. Patrick's day. It's March already.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/4/2013, 11:14 am

fantastica wrote:They are wearing green so it's probably for st. Patrick's day. It's March already.

I thought the same, and is more logical. But isn't early to celebrate it?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 3/4/2013, 11:23 am

brisallie wrote:
fantastica wrote:They are wearing green so it's probably for st. Patrick's day. It's March already.

I thought the same, and is more logical. But isn't early to celebrate it?

Yeah, isn't St. Patrick's day on 17th March? Maybe they just color coordinated their clothes, or it's a coincidence? Smile
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/4/2013, 5:02 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 8 Tumblr_mj5i6ktjKb1qe476yo1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/4/2013, 5:28 pm

it's definitely for St. Patrick's Day. Note Ashley was wearing the tiny green Irish hat on her head.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 3/5/2013, 1:30 am

This is a really random post, but even though I love Chris in every look, I kinda miss his late summer/early Season 4 hair. The longer hair with blonde streaks at the front. I really liked that look, it really looked good on him. I hope he brings it back again Smile .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 3/5/2013, 1:58 am

I have been wondering if he still has those freckles or are they disappearing as he gets older. He seems to be more a redhead than brunette or blonde. I like his hair best when it isn't so high.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/5/2013, 2:02 am

freckles can fade somewhat if one stays out of the sun for long periods of time, like many many years. the damage caused by too much sun is permanent, but the sooner you stop, the less harm it will do.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/5/2013, 2:04 am

fantastica wrote:it's definitely for St. Patrick's Day. Note Ashley was wearing the tiny green Irish hat on her head.

You're right.

ladydianab wrote:I have been wondering if he still has those freckles or are they disappearing as he gets older. He seems to be more a redhead than brunette or blonde. I like his hair best when it isn't so high.

So, in some people freckles start to disappear when they get older?. In this case, it could be because Chris is not fully redhead? I have seen few pictures of his parents, but only her mom is a natural redhaired. And I'm not even sure if she's natural.

@Kim, thanks for your explanation. But Chris doesn't expose himself to the sun frequently.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 3/5/2013, 3:02 am

What is Chris's natural hair color though?. I know nowdays he dyes it (or highlights it) a dark brownish color, but in the early days, pre-Glee even, the color seemed a bit different.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/5/2013, 3:03 am

he's a reddish brunette - brown w/ a hint of red.

most redheads are reddish brown really.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 3/5/2013, 3:48 am

fantastica wrote:he's a reddish brunette - brown w/ a hint of red.

most redheads are reddish brown really.

Oh. Interesting. Thanks Kim Smile

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/5/2013, 2:22 pm

sahhar wrote:What is Chris's natural hair color though?. I know nowdays he dyes it (or highlights it) a dark brownish color, but in the early days, pre-Glee even, the color seemed a bit different.

I didn't know he dyes his hair darker than it is. How do you know that? Once I saw a picture of him with dark brown hair, but it was a couple of years ago.

@Kim, I had to go to google to see pictures from 2009. I already forgotten what haircolor he had back then. And is reddish brown as you said.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 3/5/2013, 3:10 pm

brisallie wrote:
sahhar wrote:What is Chris's natural hair color though?. I know nowdays he dyes it (or highlights it) a dark brownish color, but in the early days, pre-Glee even, the color seemed a bit different.

I didn't know he dyes his hair darker than it is. How do you know that? Once I saw a picture of him with dark brown hair, but it was a couple of years ago.

@Kim, I had to go to google to see pictures from 2009. I already forgotten what haircolor he had back then. And is reddish brown as you said.

I figured that out at some point because I've noticed even if his hair is ever lighter, whether it's reddish or the strawberry blonde streaks it after a few months becomes really dark brown. Smile So that's how I figured at some point since Season 2 he starts dyeing it darker every few months.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/5/2013, 3:19 pm

i dont' think he dyes his hair other than the highlight streaks. hair color can appear somewhat different depending on light conditions. you really can't judge it based on some photographs.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/5/2013, 3:25 pm

I have similar skin and hair (and eyes) as Chris, and so has my youngest daughter (red head genes in the family). In the summer our hair always turns lighter, more reddish and blond brown, with even lighter streaks in it, and then in the winter it turns darker brown again (alas: with some grey in it in my case).
I suspect the same is true for Chris (he even said once he gets red/blond streaks in the summer).

To me it seemed that the Glee hairdressers dyed Chris' hair darker at times (see my avatar). saispa
-ETA-
And yes, Kim, sometimes hair seems lighter or darker depending on the light.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  mae55 3/5/2013, 3:38 pm

This panel sounds really interesting. I wish I had time to get back to Media West, I haven't been to one since the mid 90s. They always had the best panels, art show and dealer's room. It's one of the last big panel + zine fan cons around.

ColferInspired wrote:Mediawest*con 33 Is Holding a panel in honour of Chris Colfer

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 8 4251_1000

This year’s Mediawest*con 33 holds a panel to honour the success and achievements of Chris Colfer
““C08 - THE PHENOMENON OF CHRIS COLFER - He walked into his audition, an amateur 19-year-old kid with almost no experience, and TPB
immediately invented a character for him. Two years later he was named one of Time Magazine’s 100 most influential people in the world. He’s
published two books and has written/produced/starred in/distributed his own screenplay. Is there anything this kid can’t do? How Chris Colfer has
changed the face of gay on television.”

Link

At least others appreciate Chris and his talent. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 8 650269930

mae55
mae55
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/5/2013, 5:47 pm

sahhar wrote:...

I figured that out at some point because I've noticed even if his hair is ever lighter, whether it's reddish or the strawberry blonde streaks it after a few months becomes really dark brown. Smile So that's how I figured at some point since Season 2 he starts dyeing it darker every few months.

I also believe that it depends on the picture, sometimes there're more or less light. I think the best would be see him personally- that's a dream- to appreciate more his haircolor.

So speaking of his freckles, it seems that also someone who has red head genes and not mattering if his hair isn't totally red, has freckles.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next