Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

+26
Buenos
coxfire
tanita_mors
Adamina
ramram73
Lottie2303
valkeakuulas
mae55
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
sahhar
ChrisColferFan1
Divalicious
Jellyrolls
glimmerle
ladydianab
MissSoniaPP
bayth
MoviesAreLife
fantastica
ColferInspired
arina
brisallie
sheny
Glorfindel
Delight
30 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 9 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  fantastica 3/5/2013, 6:03 pm

photos introduce more to the color variation and intensity:
- first you have various lighting conditions in the environment/room that affect how lights are reflected/colors are perceived by human eyes.
- next the camera's lense/sensor system determines the exposure/amount of light that gets recorded onto the medium.
- the camera's software will have plenty of processing to do to intepret the image capture and general lighting condition as well as the settings on the camera - ever realize when you change the white balance setting on a digi cam the picture turns out warmer/cooler color-wise? there you go!
- then when the pictures are edited via photoshop or whatever it gets further processed. I noticed that many fan-edited photos tend to be extremely purple.

if you really want to know what chris' natural hair color is better observe him in person, in all kinds of lighting conditions and like Marie said, from season to season. basically you have to work for him or live w/ him and be his family to really know. tonguue

fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 9 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  Glorfindel 3/5/2013, 6:29 pm

fantastica wrote:if you really want to know what chris' natural hair color is better observe him in person, in all kinds of lighting conditions and like Marie said, from season to season. basically you have to work for him or live w/ him and be his family to really know. tonguue
Or take a look at his pubic hair. phr34r blushh sifflou
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle 3/5/2013, 6:37 pm

^OMG phr34r ooppss

But I agree with @fantastica: hair color in a photo depends on camera quality, shooting conditions and post-processing a lot.
My hair color is similar to Chris', yet it looks almost black in some pictures while dark blonde in others.
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/5/2013, 6:52 pm

Marie accidentally ingested something too powerful for her mind. she slipped. Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/5/2013, 7:20 pm

^What? saispa Just trying to be helpful. angellic

It's true, you know: pubic hair does not lie. suure
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/5/2013, 8:11 pm

Marie is such a perv Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 3/5/2013, 8:21 pm

Marie! I can't believe you just went there. No wait, yes I can. Remember the pubic comment on Kathy? Red pubes, that would be interesting. Saturday I had my hair died red. I am too young to give in to my gray. At least with dark red my dark brown eyebrows don't look that bad.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/5/2013, 8:24 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Marie is such a perv Wink
Girls just wanna have fun. tonguue
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 3/5/2013, 8:40 pm

Just to be really specific, technically you can dye any hair, that means ANY hair.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/5/2013, 10:27 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
fantastica wrote:if you really want to know what chris' natural hair color is better observe him in person, in all kinds of lighting conditions and like Marie said, from season to season. basically you have to work for him or live w/ him and be his family to really know. tonguue
Or take a look at his pubic hair. phr34r blushh sifflou

Marie,are you ok? Why are you so perv today? o.o
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/5/2013, 10:32 pm

^ hormonal issues. tonguue
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/5/2013, 10:40 pm

fantastica wrote:^ hormonal issues. tonguue

It could be.

Chris posted a new instagram picture on Twitter.
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 9 Tumblr_mj7qlr6LJH1qe476yo1_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 9 Tumblr_mj7qlr6LJH1qe476yo2_1280
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/6/2013, 3:34 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 9 Tumblr_mj7oj7yqZm1qjd9lao1_500Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 9 Tumblr_mj7oj7yqZm1qjd9lao2_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/6/2013, 4:46 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 9 Tumblr_mj7qlr6LJH1qe476yo2_1280
I can't wait till the next TLoS book. Argh, he placed his glasses very strategically. dryy
Can you imagine having your own book(s) on your book shelf at age 22? wub

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 9 Tumblr_mj7oj7yqZm1qjd9lao2_1280
Crazy thought, but could it be that the (back-)cover of TLoS is inspired by his treasured Grimm fairytales book?

Divalicious wrote:Just to be really specific, technically you can dye any hair, that means ANY hair.
True, but to (kinda) speak with Kurt's words: "Why would you get that tattoo dye your hair there?" Smile
Don't answer that..... Rolling Eyes

fantastica wrote:^ hormonal issues. tonguue
You got me. In truth I am a zit-faced 14 year old girl with braces and raging puberal hormones, who reads the Twilight books while listening to music of One Direction and Taylor Swift. vexe

Last edited by Glorfindel on 3/6/2013, 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 3/6/2013, 4:52 am

I love the fact that he's actually finished that second one and can now also "show-off" a little with his achievment. I bet holding on to that final draft and seeing it everyday is an boost of selfconfidence...that is of course until his editor gets a hold of him. Novel writers life is never ready until you hold the finished book in your hands.

This makes me so proud of him again: he's not just an actor but all these other creative things as well!

I really like this man for what he continues to do and represent for so many. wub
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/6/2013, 5:09 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 9 Tumblr_mj86vti6ge1qeaa48o1_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 9 Tumblr_mj86vti6ge1qeaa48o2_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 3/6/2013, 5:35 am

Glorfindel wrote:^What? saispa Just trying to be helpful. angellic

Haha how about eyebrows instead? Smile
Also, could some of the gel or other products in his hair at events/on camera affect his hair colour somewhat?

Glorfindel wrote:
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 9 Tumblr_mj7oj7yqZm1qjd9lao2_1280
Crazy thought, but could it be that the (side-)cover of TLoS is inspired by his treasured Grimm fairytales book?

That's what I thought when I saw this picture. Actually the copy of "The Land of Stories" that the twins' grandma gave them was a fairy tale collection, so maybe it's supposed to look like the Grimms Fairy Tales book?

ColferInspired wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 9 Tumblr_mj86vti6ge1qeaa48o1_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 9 Tumblr_mj86vti6ge1qeaa48o2_500

This is cute.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/6/2013, 8:12 am

I HEART GLEE VIDEO - THE CAST SEE YOUR MESSAGES!

In January, we reached out to the Gleeks of the UK through Facebook and Twitter, asking them to send in video messages for the Glee cast. We were overwhelmed with the response, and absolutely loved watching all your clips and learning more about why you enjoy watching Glee.

As part of I Heart Glee, our exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the making of Glee, Emma Bunton went to LA to meet the cast and crew of TV’s most musical show. We made sure she took your video messages with her, and here she is showing the fan film to Glee royalty Chris Colfer and Naya Rivera!

Thank you so much to everyone who sent us a video message - don’t forget to tune in to I Heart Glee on Sunday 10 March at 7.30pm on Sky 1 and Sky 1 HD.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 9 Tumblr_mj8jtdTfeM1rk63wco6_r1_1280Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 9 Tumblr_mj8jtdTfeM1rk63wco3_1280Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 9 Tumblr_mj8jtdTfeM1rk63wco9_r1_1280Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 9 Tumblr_mj8jtdTfeM1rk63wco5_r1_1280

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 9 Tumblr_mj8kh1vEXe1r1tkjgo1_250Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 9 Tumblr_mj8kh1vEXe1r1tkjgo2_250
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 9 Tumblr_mj8kh1vEXe1r1tkjgo3_250Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 9 Tumblr_mj8kh1vEXe1r1tkjgo4_250

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/6/2013, 8:53 am

Youtube version:
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/6/2013, 12:02 pm

sheny wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 9 Tumblr_mj7oj7yqZm1qjd9lao1_500Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 9 Tumblr_mj7oj7yqZm1qjd9lao2_1280

Why does he has so many copies of his book?

Ireth wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:^What? saispa Just trying to be helpful. angellic

Haha how about eyebrows instead? Smile
Also, could some of the gel or other products in his hair at events/on camera affect his hair colour somewhat?

You can dye your eyebrows too. I do.
And I know there're hair products that get more shine to your hair.

... We made sure she took your video messages with her, and here she is showing the fan film to Glee royalty Chris Colfer and Naya Rivera!

Glee Royalty? I like that Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 3/6/2013, 2:34 pm

I love how Chris shares the success as it were, by saying the kids just find the bravery that was there all along. That is something they really need to hear, that they are brave and strong.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/6/2013, 2:59 pm

Do we have a TLOS2 release date yet??

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 3/6/2013, 3:15 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Do we have a TLOS2 release date yet??

Not an exact one, but if I recall correctly it's around July/August/September this year?

Chris really understands his fans, and the I Heart Glee video proves that.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/6/2013, 4:01 pm

I Heart Glee actually looks like a great BTS special. Naya and Chris truly do look touched. And I loved that Chris mentioned, that people might use Glee as a catalyst but at the end it their own strength and courage to adjust and live happily.

So happy about LoS2. It is such an inspiration how he channels so many different projects separably and successfully simultaneously. He also makes me feel like a really unaccomplished person ptdr (which is far away from the truth).
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 3/7/2013, 1:15 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:Do we have a TLOS2 release date yet??

I think it doesn't come out until November...

Posted on The Land of Stories Facebook page:
According to Amazon, TLOS 2 will be released November 5! Get ready! :D
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next