Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

+26
Buenos
coxfire
tanita_mors
Adamina
ramram73
Lottie2303
valkeakuulas
mae55
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
sahhar
ChrisColferFan1
Divalicious
Jellyrolls
glimmerle
ladydianab
MissSoniaPP
bayth
MoviesAreLife
fantastica
ColferInspired
arina
brisallie
sheny
Glorfindel
Delight
30 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  fantastica 3/3/2013, 11:55 pm

must be the Russel Fish:
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 7 Tumblr_mj46p2xIFO1qe476yo1_500
Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/4/2013, 12:09 am

fantastica wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 7 Tumblr_mj46tgqsU51qe476yo1_500

I would have asked him what kind of Oreos? If I had a Twitter.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 3/4/2013, 12:11 am

That's clever, Russel the Beta Fish. Instagram is a photo sharing site/app. I don't take that many photos so I am not that excited about it. The same for pinterest. I don't get it. I encourage my retail clients to use both but for me I still prefer twitter and facebook. My guess is that Chris is trying to find other avenues to express himself that isn't high traffic like twitter and FB but his fans will flock to wherever he goes!!
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/4/2013, 12:22 am

well instagram is pictorial so it grabs more people's attention. i prefer photos than mere words, but good to have both of course.

i personally do NOT like social networks at all. I am anti-social. i prefer to socialize face to face w/ my family, or w/ private means such as email/text. i totally don't want to tell the world my daily schedule/what I eat/when I do go to the bathroom etc., and I have no interest in reading about other people's private matter, unless it involves brian the cat. Smile as a cat obsessor myself i would totally blog my cat 24/7. perhaps to hang a micro spy cam on his collar or something and follow his day routines. if he goes outside i want to see what exact does he do in the bushes.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/4/2013, 12:23 am

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:I would have asked him what kind of Oreos? If I had a Twitter.
huh? there are different kinds of Oreo cookies? pardon my ignorance but I stay away from cookies so i have no idea.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/4/2013, 12:24 am

sahhar wrote:Y'all Chris just got instagram. I don't really understand the website. I only have a Twitter account but it seems like most of the pictures I saw were from Instagram. Does that mean I have to make an Instagram account to see Chris's pics now? :(

Me neither. Because you can post your instagram pics either on tumblr or FB. But apparently is the trend today to have a instagram account, though haven't surpassed Twitter or FB, yet. I only have FB.

fantastica wrote:stealing them from CCN: Smile (thanks CCN)

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 7 Tumblr_mj46daH7PP1qe476yo1_500

fantastica wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 7 Tumblr_mj46m0B7ZT1qe476yo1_500
^ took me a while to figure out that's brian's nose! Razz

Those pics above are my fav ones Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 3/4/2013, 12:27 am

Oh, there are chocolate cream oreas, mint, choc dipped, double stuff and probably a few I have forgotten. If I could figure out how I would post my kitty pics here. I have Brian's twin. I'll have to figure the pic posting tomorrow. I will read the instructions thread when I am more alert.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 3/4/2013, 12:34 am

fantastica wrote:stealing them from CCN: Smile (thanks CCN)

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 7 Tumblr_mj46daH7PP1qe476yo1_500

Love this pic. wub I have an Instagram and just started following Chris. He's getting more followers every second! I don't a FB or Twitter so happy to have someway of trying to talk to him.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/4/2013, 12:35 am

^ promise us that if he does talk to you, you will post it here so we can all enjoy it (and envy you). neutre
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/4/2013, 12:40 am

Kurtsie4ever wrote:...

Love this pic. wub I have an Instagram and just started following Chris. He's getting more followers every second! I don't a FB or Twitter so happy to have someway of trying to talk to him.

Good for you! I hope he replies you.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/4/2013, 12:41 am

fantastica wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:I would have asked him what kind of Oreos? If I had a Twitter.
huh? there are different kinds of Oreo cookies? pardon my ignorance but I stay away from cookies so i have no idea.

Yes there are many different kinds some only sold in certain countries.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 3/4/2013, 12:44 am

fantastica wrote:^ promise us that if he does talk to you, you will post it here so we can all enjoy it (and envy you). neutre

Lol. I will.

brisallie wrote:
Good for you! I hope he replies you.

Thanks. neutre
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 3/4/2013, 12:55 am

I am following too! I now follow a whopping 4 people, woohoo! I had forgotten my password so I had to reset and discovered I had started following friends that I also forgot. I wonder how long it will take for Chris to get to 1.7million followers like he does on twitter.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/4/2013, 1:00 am

ladydianab wrote:I am following too! I now follow a whopping 4 people, woohoo! I had forgotten my password so I had to reset and discovered I had started following friends that I also forgot. I wonder how long it will take for Chris to get to 1.7million followers like he does on twitter.

Probably a week? Or I'm exaggerating? I'm wondering if he wants that, because some of you pointed that he probably escaped from twitter to a less popular socialmedia, but it seems fans follow him wherever he go.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 3/4/2013, 2:07 am

God, could I love the boy more? His sign on for instagram: hrhchriscolfer (HisRoyalHighness) BWAH!!!
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/4/2013, 2:09 am

what's "hrh"?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 3/4/2013, 2:10 am

*see edited version...
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/4/2013, 2:11 am

oh... blinkk ohmy Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/4/2013, 2:25 am

I might get an instagram account, just so I can follow his. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 7 4247136565
I think Chris is going to have a lot fun, and entertain all his fans as well. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 7 3429310274
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 3/4/2013, 2:30 am

bayth wrote:God, could I love the boy more? His sign on for instagram: hrhchriscolfer (HisRoyalHighness) BWAH!!!

I wondered what that meant. That's adorable!
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/4/2013, 2:38 am

Kurtsie4ever wrote:
bayth wrote:God, could I love the boy more? His sign on for instagram: hrhchriscolfer (HisRoyalHighness) BWAH!!!

I wondered what that meant. That's adorable!
Agree it is.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/4/2013, 2:40 am

^ how many %? Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/4/2013, 2:42 am

fantastica wrote:^ how many %? Smile

If you mean me: 100%.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/4/2013, 2:57 am

Mediawest*con 33 Is Holding a panel in honour of Chris Colfer

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 7 4251_1000

This year’s Mediawest*con 33 holds a panel to honour the success and achievements of Chris Colfer
““C08 - THE PHENOMENON OF CHRIS COLFER - He walked into his audition, an amateur 19-year-old kid with almost no experience, and TPB
immediately invented a character for him. Two years later he was named one of Time Magazine’s 100 most influential people in the world. He’s
published two books and has written/produced/starred in/distributed his own screenplay. Is there anything this kid can’t do? How Chris Colfer has
changed the face of gay on television.”

Link

At least others appreciate Chris and his talent. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 7 650269930

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/4/2013, 4:29 am

i heard that chris was having dinner w/ Dot Marie Jones and her partner, thus the cookies. not sure who made them though.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next