Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

+29
msjoanlucette
opals
sjonnepon
Catt24
Dame Loli
Piciollina
arina
bayth
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
brisallie
tanita_mors
Ireth
sheny
CloveGlee
M&M
ColferInspired
sahhar
Divalicious
tamara04
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
MissSoniaPP
Adamina
Ranwing
33 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 35 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  Ireth 11/19/2012, 10:10 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 35 Tumblr_mdq6lmcO5r1qau977o1_1280

I like how happy Chris seems in many of these pics...usually he looks uncomfortable in the presence of so many people and cameras...and Lea seems really happy too (maybe because Chris is drinking coffee again)
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 35 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  Glorfindel 11/19/2012, 10:12 am

brisallie wrote:
I was actually kind of ready for Kase...

Me too. And still I'm wondering if he was planned to be Kurt's new boyfriend since the beginning, just as happened with Sam a couple of years ago, but then the plot change, so that's why they have decided to bring a new guy. I feel bad for Dan Domenech, because it was wasted his opportunity to shine, but he depends on what writers or producers want. And sometimes what fans say too.
Maybe they weren't sure yet if Kurt would continu with Vogue or go to NYADA after Christmas. It seems like that decision might have depended on how Rachel was doing alone at NYADA in that storyline. Vogue was just a sidetrack for Kurt as a character, untill RIB/Fox could test if Lea could cary off Rachel in NYADA all by herself.

Seems like they decided that Kurt is needed to flesh out NYADA more, so Vogue gets either abandoned or put on the back burner after Christmas.
And they introduced Chase as a potential LI for Kurt at Vogue just in case Kurt would not be needed in NYADA and would have been allowed his own career in fashion.

Now it seems that Vogue is not needed anymore, neither is Chase, and look who's popping up: a slightly older, handsome mentor/senior (just like Chase is at Vogue) for Kurt at NYADA.
Poor Dan. crycry
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 11/19/2012, 11:34 am

The songs are like "how to be mediocre at music". the ones I can stomach are some nights because it's different from the rest and holding out for a hero because i love the original. heroes - i may be deaf, because i don't think i heard darren on it at all, or him and chord sound like twins on this one. superman is boring, i didn't even listen part that first minute.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 11/19/2012, 12:54 pm

I'm super late to the party, but.....

OMG SO EXCITED ABOUT THE LEAKED PART OF THE EP 4x11 SCRIPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile
hola hola hola

So many of us have wanted Kurt to get a new love interest for so long and our wish was granted! And he's 5 years older than Kurt(!!!), a handsome, confident, sophisticated man who's at NYADA, which means he's (hopefully) a fantastic singer too....it's like Ryan Murphy heard all of our prayers and gave us the perfect dream man. Now I just hope he's taller than Kurt too, but that's my personal bias for his perfect boyfriend talking. fanny2 But I'm really really happy about this, regardless. I'm a little sad Kurt's self-esteem is so low based on that leaked snippet, and I really hope this relationship will be a positive, healing one for him, that'll help him realize how desirable and worthy of love he is. I hope he and Paul will be sweet and adorable together. wub I can't wait to see what Paul's like!

I do think it's a bit funny that a lot of Blaine/Klaine stans have been wanting a Sadie Hawkins episode forever, so they can "woobify" Blaine and see how oh-so-traumatized he is and victimize him; and then Kurt can swoop in and 'save him' from his trauma. (gag) And the very episode they get their wish, Kurt gets his own storyline with his own, brand new love interest and more than likely won't even be part of Blaine's storyline. Razz (Though, I wouldn't mind if Klaine had a nice phonecall scene about Sadie Hawkins where Kurt was supportive, actually, but I'm holding onto hope that Blaine will be portrayed as conquering his so-called trauma and be painted in a much stronger light than a lot of his stans hope he will. Especially after he already technically conquered them at prom the last two seasons).

Anyway, I love love love LOVE all these gorgeous, adorable pictures from the NYC filming!! Chris and Lea are so sweet and precious together, and they're both incredibly beautiful. wub I'm so excited for all these Hummelberry scenes, and even more are to come this week! (Or at least, tons of Kurt scenes to come!!) It's like RIB are making up for the two episodes where Hummelberry were absent. At least, I hope so. I hope all these scenes are the promise of lots of upcoming NY storylines. neutre

As for the new songs, I only like Some Nights.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/19/2012, 1:07 pm

So many wonderful spoilers that I'm really hard pressed to contain my excitement. I keep trying to tell myself that things never work out for Kurt and Kurtsies - that we're always going to be dissapointed no matter how promising things seems, but I just can't.

Kurt with a love interest besides Oil Slick? Bring it on! panik

Oil Slick being (at least for now) friend zoned (which I call payback for Silly Love Songs, BIOTA and Sexy)? Hell yeah! ptdr

Kurt getting his second bite at the NYADA apple and the promise of a killer solo sung in his lower register? ded

Don't think I can contain myself any longer!

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 35 Tumblr_mdqpo3ReWW1qiww84
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/19/2012, 1:52 pm

Lol, I'm so 'traumatized' from season 3 that I fear to celebrate.

But at least 1 or 2 of these spoilers will turn out okay for Kurt, right?
So there's ample reason for a careful celebration, I guess. Smile

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 35 Tumblr_lhv7daUpBC1qeb6qco1_500

(And the Blainers and Klainers creys are just glorious.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 11/19/2012, 2:12 pm

Heck, yeah, my trying to keep my hopes down doesn't mean I am not happy to see Kurt strolling in NY. Going to big events, looking fine every step of the way. Knowing he has a solo, and possibly even more live scenes. Even if the rumor is ice skating with Blaine is true, it does mean they found it valuable to show two gay boys in a real scene, at a real iconic spot, doing something sweet. Who can't get behind that? Even if the LI goes no where, it doesn't mean that Kurt didn't get to flirt a little with someone new. Kurtsies are used to breadcrumbs, instead of the whole heterosexual sandwich, and these are some fine crumbs.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/19/2012, 2:13 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Maybe they weren't sure yet if Kurt would continu with Vogue or go to NYADA after Christmas. It seems like that decision might have depended on how Rachel was doing alone at NYADA in that storyline. Vogue was just a sidetrack for Kurt as a character, untill RIB/Fox could test if Lea could cary off Rachel in NYADA all by herself.

Seems like they decided that Kurt is needed to flesh out NYADA more, so Vogue gets either abandoned or put on the back burner after Christmas.
And they introduced Chase as a potential LI for Kurt at Vogue just in case Kurt would not be needed in NYADA and would have been allowed his own career in fashion.

Now it seems that Vogue is not needed anymore, neither is Chase, and look who's popping up: a slightly older, handsome mentor/senior (just like Chase is at Vogue) for Kurt at NYADA.
Poor Dan. crycry

It seems Lea has failed her test lol I mean she can carry off a whole SL by her own, but there's a reason why Kurt has been brought to NYADA. Probably because is easier by writers to develop the plot if both are at Nyada, it takes more oppotunity of interaction between Hummelberry and that exactly what lots of people want, and also it gives more opportunity for Kurt to sings, if RIB don't screw that ¬¬.

In regards of Vogue, I remember Kurt himself told to Isabelle that he expected to keep working part time there. That something that lots of students do in real life, and in addition I don't know how much savings Kurt has, but then I think ITS GLEE and money comes from a magical place or being more realistic, from Burt. So then Kurt doesn't need to work and it means not more Vogue.

LOL When I read the description of the new guy, I thought that someone else was also a senior/mentor and then he turned into a younger/junior bf. I hope it doesn't happen the same this time. Going back to seriousness, is been confirmed who's actor is going to be Paul? I read the brunette guy we saw yesterday apparently is not , or it is?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/19/2012, 2:33 pm

brisallie wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

Poor Dan. crycry

It seems Lea has failed her test lol I mean she can carry off a whole SL by her own, but there's a reason why Kurt has been brought to NYADA. Probably because is easier by writers to develop the plot if both are at Nyada, it takes more oppotunity of interaction between Hummelberry and that exactly what lots of people want, and also it gives more opportunity for Kurt to sings, if RIB don't screw that ¬¬.

In regards of Vogue, I remember Kurt himself told to Isabelle that he expected to keep working part time there. That something that lots of students do in real life, and in addition I don't know how much savings Kurt has, but then I think ITS GLEE and money comes from a magical place or being more realistic, from Burt. So then Kurt doesn't need to work and it means not more Vogue.

LOL When I read the description of the new guy, I thought that someone else was also a senior/mentor and then he turned into a younger/junior bf. I hope it doesn't happen the same this time. Going back to seriousness, is been confirmed who's actor is going to be Paul? I read the brunette guy we saw yesterday apparently is not , or it is?

The girl who tweeted about the brunette guy filming Glee, later tweeted again and said she was just joking with her friend.

It was easier making Blaine younger, even though they showed him as a mentor, we never actually knew his age. Now we know that this guy (Paul?) is 24 years old. They can't just make him younger than Kurt, who I think must be 19.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/19/2012, 3:33 pm

OMG. I wonder if this is real? This guy is very direct. He sounds like Sebastian 2.0.
I feel bad Kurt thinks this way about himself. 'He is shocked that someone beside Blaine is interested in him' :angry: Are we going to hear his thought? I hope not, I can live perfectly fine without this line. But I want to see this scene so bad.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 35 Tumblr_mdqy1ulEWx1rlxlpoo1_1280

Kurt is in uniform?

Last edited by sheny on 11/19/2012, 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/19/2012, 3:44 pm

I hate the writers.

"Caught off guard that anyone--besides Blaine--would be interested in him?"

Seriously, do they have to write it like that? Couldn't Kurt still be a bit apprehensive about jumping into the dating pool?

"I'm not normally into twinks."

Can't someone just be interested in Kurt for Kurt? Must they go out of their way to point out that he is effeminate?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 11/19/2012, 3:48 pm

Is the script real? I know the first part of script was from Leas's picture, but I don't know how anyone would have got so close to the script as an this picture.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sani 11/19/2012, 3:48 pm

I think the script is fake... though not sure.
Sani
Sani
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/19/2012, 3:49 pm

That script. This guy is quite direct o.o Now I see why it take Kurt off guard, but why are they keep writing that Kurt has never thought a handsome guy would ever ask him to go out? What's the image that Kurt has of himself?

New pics

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 35 Tumblr_mdqzz09BAP1rha2f4o1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 35 Tumblr_mdqzwkxFNl1qfcdl6o1_500
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 11/19/2012, 3:54 pm

sheny wrote:OMG. I wonder if this is real? This guy is very direct. He sounds like Sebastian 2.0.
I feel bad Kurt thinks this way about himself. 'He is shocked that someone beside Blaine is interested in him' :angry: Are we going to hear his thought? I hope not, I can live perfectly fine without this line. But I want to see this scene so bad.

Kurt is in uniform?

Where did you find this? What's the source for this? Is this real?

This guy does sound like a new Sebastian....I wanted a new boyfriend, but not if he's going to be mean to Kurt, calling him a "twink" and so on.... :( and it doesn't surprise me if Kurt's self-esteem is this terribly low based on how people have treated him throughout the show, but it still hurts to see him think so little of himself, if any of this is true....
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 11/19/2012, 3:55 pm

It sound rather like from some fanfiction than actual script to me.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/19/2012, 3:57 pm

I hope it's fake because I don't want Kurt to be with a guy who would say, "I don't normally go for twinks..."
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/19/2012, 3:58 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I hope it's fake because I don't want Kurt to be with a guy who would say, "I don't normally go for twinks..."

I agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 11/19/2012, 3:58 pm

I think this is a fake, a great idea, lovely, lovely fake, but number one, Kurt isn't being shot with any uniforms on, and number two, this guy is too aggressive, so a fan's wish. I would really love to be wrong on this.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/19/2012, 3:59 pm

ColferGirl wrote:
sheny wrote:OMG. I wonder if this is real? This guy is very direct. He sounds like Sebastian 2.0.

Kurt is in uniform?

Where did you find this? What's the source for this? Is this real?

This guy does sound like a new Sebastian....I wanted a new boyfriend, but not if he's going to be mean to Kurt, calling him a "twink" and so on.... :( and it doesn't surprise me if Kurt's self-esteem is this terribly low based on how people have treated him throughout the show, but it still hurts to see him think so little of himself, if any of this is true....

I found it on tumblr. But the account it was posted first is deleted now. This was written under the photo "cnt get caught sry guys". It may be fake. i don't know.
Source

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/19/2012, 4:03 pm

That script sounds fake to me, tbh.

When you put the next 2 photos together you can see that they are taken in the same room, namely Carmen's office. So Kurt is the one who talks to Carmen.
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 35 Tumblr_mdqzjvUfav1qfcdl6o1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 35 Tumblr_mdqzjvUfav1qfcdl6o2_1280

Last edited by Glorfindel on 11/19/2012, 4:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamina 11/19/2012, 4:04 pm

90% sure it's fake. The paragraphs aren't aligned, there's much more description than usual, "shocked" is spelled incorrectly, the first "Paul" is wonky, etc.
If it is real, they're clearly trying to make Paul unlikeable what with the comment about twinks :angry: Why can't Kurt just find a nice guy who likes him for who he is?
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/19/2012, 4:09 pm

The discription with those pics is this:
GLEE: Kurt (Chris Colfer) begs for another chance to audition at NYADA in the “Swan Song” episode of GLEE airing Thursday, Dec. 6 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ©️2012 Fox Broadcasting Co. CR: Eddy Chen/FOX
I don't like the sound of the word "begs" (aren't there regular auditions after the first term?), but at least we already know that Carmen will grant him his request. neutre
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/19/2012, 4:15 pm

Glorfindel wrote:The discription with those pics is this:
GLEE: Kurt (Chris Colfer) begs for another chance to audition at NYADA in the “Swan Song” episode of GLEE airing Thursday, Dec. 6 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ©️2012 Fox Broadcasting Co. CR: Eddy Chen/FOX
I don't like the sound of the word "begs" (aren't there regular auditions after the first term?), but at least we already know that Carmen will grant him his request. neutre

*bangs head on desk* Why the hell should Kurt have to beg for anything. If he really wants to go to NYADA and that's where his heart is, great. But I detest the idea that he needs to go pleading to be considered like he's completely without other options. If anything, after the way she had to boot one student on the first freaking day of class because she wasn't ready, Ms. Tibideaux should be pleading with Kurt to consider coming to NYADA. I wouldn't mind seeing Kurt being able to make a passionate arguement in his favor as to why he should be admitted over students with more credentials because he is good and he has never been given a real chance to prove himself.

At least this won't make Kurt look bad... not after the way Rachel went out of her way to pester herself into a NYADA acceptance letter. But at least we might get some kind of answer as to why he was rejected (and hopefully it's one based on his thin resume and not on his abilities, which Carmen had already complimented).

Yeah... I think that script is a fake too. Sounds like angry Blaine stans with too much time on their hands.

Last edited by Ranwing on 11/19/2012, 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Piciollina 11/19/2012, 4:17 pm

We know for sure that Kurt adresses the mysterious guy as an "sophisticated, charming manlier man", where is the charming or the kindness in the obviously fake script? It's seems more the beginning of a Kurtbastian fanfiction to me Laughing
We have no sources and it's deleted , I bet it's fake.

Here a great answer to the fake script look
Piciollina
Piciollina
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next