Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

+27
FunnyLady
bayth
fountain
Sani
Struckbycolfer
Divalicious
Vir Cotto
Eaton2011
Buenos
Glorfindel
arina
ladydianab
ChrisColferFan1
sjonnepon
msjoanlucette
Emile
ColferInspired
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
Delight
Kurt Hummel
sahhar
fantastica
Jellyrolls
BlueJazz
Ireth
brisallie
31 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

Post  fantastica 8/20/2012, 9:01 pm

^ no it's the lioness inside of us speaking... meow!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

Post  fantastica 8/20/2012, 11:34 pm

chris' new twitter background:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 25 Tumblr_m92q4cdY6Z1qh5dyro1_1280
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/20/2012, 11:37 pm

saw this on CCN:

Glamour: If you were stranded on the side of the road at 3 a.m. and could only call one Glee co-star to pick you up--knowing they would answer the phone--who would it be and why?

Chris Colfer: Can I please just tell you that this has happened 100 times, where they have all called me! I'm always the person they call. I would call Kevin [McHale]. He's reliable. Amber [Riley] is good too. Although she'd probably send her sister! It has happened a couple times.

Darren Criss: I think the real question is, ‘Who is a night owl?!’ I know they would all be there for me. But like, I know Lea gets up really early, so I’d probably be screwed. I wouldn’t doubt she’d be there for me, but she’d probably be fast asleep at 3 a.m. I would totally pick Chris [Colfer]. Or Chord, too. Because Chord doesn’t sleep. Or he’d think at 3 a.m. that I have some fun idea to go out and do something! Or Harry. [laughs]
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/20/2012, 11:39 pm

fantastica wrote:^ no it's the lioness inside of us speaking... meow!

Kim, that's a cub! Lioness usually roars Smile

P.S I saw that glamour interview on tumblr and some CrissColfer are over the top o.o but I don't know why if only Darren mentioned Chris.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/20/2012, 11:45 pm

because they are all ungrateful little brats.... Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/21/2012, 6:06 am

^That about sums it up, yeah. suure
CrissColfers freak me out.

brisallie wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Oh, If I were near him when he sits like that I wouldn't scold him, just spank him. sifflou ooppss

O.o is that the cougar inside of you who's speaking??? Twisted Evil
Wroooooowwwwww !!! Razz

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 25 958555-7-1331722695646
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/21/2012, 9:13 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Wroooooowwwwww !!! Razz

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 25 958555-7-1331722695646
^^^ You just keep telling yourself that. vexe
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/21/2012, 9:42 am

^Hey, a girl can dream.....

But even if it was true, I still wouldn't stand a chance with Chris. dryy crycry
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 8/21/2012, 11:27 am

brisallie wrote:
fantastica wrote:^ no it's the lioness inside of us speaking... meow!

Kim, that's a cub! Lioness usually roars Smile

P.S I saw that glamour interview on tumblr and some CrissColfer are over the top o.o but I don't know why if only Darren mentioned Chris.

When Glee first started Diana had a car problem, and she called Chris, they mentioned it in the many articles that came out at the time. So it is probably a common how did you get to know so and so story, and Diana really spoke highly of Chris coming out to help her. Darren probably heard that story. With Chris actually going out in the middle of the night, and he was only 17 or 18 at the time, he has a proven track record of rescuing friends.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/21/2012, 11:43 am

This is the story, written by Dianna herself: Sometimes you have moments...

Chris was 19 at the time (but still looked like a puppy Smile).
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 8/21/2012, 11:53 am

Thanks for posting that, I don't have the best memory, I can usually recall something happened, just not when. My brain's filing system is obviously antiquated.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/21/2012, 12:24 pm

Glorfindel wrote:This is the story, written by Dianna herself: Sometimes you have moments...

Chris was 19 at the time (but still looked like a puppy Smile).

I've never heard about that incident and I love the fact she would call Chris out of everyone around... wub Only few good people qualify to the people's panic list or numbers they'll call under stress, so I guess Chris is one of Dianna's trusted men.

And BTW I've never realised Dianna had that extensive tumblr blog.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/21/2012, 1:28 pm

Divalicious wrote:Thanks for posting that, I don't have the best memory, I can usually recall something happened, just not when. My brain's filing system is obviously antiquated.
Mine is too, but I have a very up to date laptop and Google to rely on. fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/21/2012, 3:07 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:

I've never heard about that incident and I love the fact she would call Chris out of everyone around... wub Only few good people qualify to the people's panic list or numbers they'll call under stress, so I guess Chris is one of Dianna's trusted men.

And BTW I've never realised Dianna had that extensive tumblr blog.

I've always thought Dianna really appreciates Chris, I think they're good friends:) and yeah Dianna have this tumblr since 2009 I guess.

LOL Probably due to this story (and many others) is why Chris said this "Can I please just tell you that this has happened 100 times, where they have all called me! I'm always the person they call..." it seems he's the man when somebody need to be rescued. I'll call him Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/21/2012, 4:34 pm

I think his friends/colleges know that Chris is reliable and sensible.

.....And up at 3 AM, of course. fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/21/2012, 5:01 pm

From AE: 9 Out Gay Actors and the Biopic Roles They Should Play

1. Chris Colfer as Ricky Nelson

There's something about the '50s teen idol that's never been replaced. The combination of innocence and the burgeoning power of new rock 'n roll made for a parent-approved, yet slightly dangerous mix. Chris Colfer can pull off talk-singing like most McKinley High upperclassmen, and therefore he and his wide blue eyes are perfect for the role of snarling sitcom scion Ricky Nelson.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 25 VXige

http://www.afterelton.com/people/2012/08/9-biopic-roles-for-gay-actors?page=0%2C0
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/21/2012, 5:10 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 25 Tumblr_m93bs3Ky551qh5dyro1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/23/2012, 6:45 pm

Kathy Griffin called Chris by phone on a tv show, only to answered some questions about her:

Kathy and Chris
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/23/2012, 8:39 pm

^ cute!

here's the embedded version:

here's a quote from Chris about Kathy G. that I saw on CCN. dont know which interview it was from:

Oh my god, I love [Kathy Griffin] so much. She’s so funny and so much fun to be around – I’ve been a huge, huge fan since I was little and watching “Suddenly Susan.” She got me into a lot of trouble in high school because I would watch her stand-up specials and I always thought I could be like her, say whatever I want, whenever I wanted. Yea … it didn’t work out like that for me, so I went through a lot because of her, but I can’t say enough good things about her. And apparently we’re still married.

We spoke in front of an audience of gay youth and as a joke we got married on stage, but Adam Shankman – who directed the speeches – is actually ordained, so technically we’re married. I mean, we haven’t filed anything in the court system, but it was nice to see my wife again.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 8/23/2012, 9:03 pm

That was cute! neutre

Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/23/2012, 9:11 pm

fantastica wrote:

here's a quote from Chris about Kathy G. that I saw on CCN. dont know which interview it was from:

Oh my god, I love [Kathy Griffin] so much. She’s so funny and so much fun to be around – I’ve been a huge, huge fan since I was little and watching “Suddenly Susan.” She got me into a lot of trouble in high school because I would watch her stand-up specials and I always thought I could be like her, say whatever I want, whenever I wanted. Yea … it didn’t work out like that for me, so I went through a lot because of her, but I can’t say enough good things about her. And apparently we’re still married.

We spoke in front of an audience of gay youth and as a joke we got married on stage, but Adam Shankman – who directed the speeches – is actually ordained, so technically we’re married. I mean, we haven’t filed anything in the court system, but it was nice to see my wife again.

Sweet ^^

I remember when Chris said to Andy Cohen she's a friend for him, well actually he added he's more like a stalker Razz
And I just found the link of that interview, it was done on March 2011.

P.S First I time I saw Kathy Griffin it was on "Suddenly Susan" too.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/24/2012, 12:30 am

Chris' dream movie role:

First the insane. Now the magician. I think Chris will be an excellent magician. I can totally see that.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/24/2012, 2:22 am

Chris Colfer, Jane Lynch, and Cheyenne Jackson reveal their ultimate dinner party
http://daxterdd.tumblr.com/post/30063659830/chris-colfer-jane-lynch-and-cheyenne-jackson

Chris Colfer and Jane Lynch reveal their British obsessions
http://daxterdd.tumblr.com/post/30069085650/chris-colfer-and-jane-lynch-reveal-their-british
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/24/2012, 2:42 am

Chris Colfer’s advice for new cast members

fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/24/2012, 1:10 pm

This is the youtube version of one of those tumblr videos:

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next