Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

+27
FunnyLady
bayth
fountain
Sani
Struckbycolfer
Divalicious
Vir Cotto
Eaton2011
Buenos
Glorfindel
arina
ladydianab
ChrisColferFan1
sjonnepon
msjoanlucette
Emile
ColferInspired
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
Delight
Kurt Hummel
sahhar
fantastica
Jellyrolls
BlueJazz
Ireth
brisallie
31 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

Post  Jellyrolls 7/25/2012, 9:40 am

Divalicious wrote:I do find it hard to believe that people aren't clamoring for him to pose more, perhaps he is too busy to accept. I just can't imagine anyone selling clothes cannot see what Kurt wears, and makes work on a weekly basis. He may not be over 6 feet tall, but he is long and lean, and looks good in fashion. Perhaps they believe the tripe the Glee writers write about Kurt having skinny arms etc. I am going with the just too busy idea, myself.

Perhaps people are, and Chris is just turning down the offers. Chris doesn't seem to be motivated by money, so perhaps he just doesn't have the interest in endorsing a product for cash. He seems much more interested in promoting himself and his creative outlets.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

Post  tanita_mors 7/25/2012, 10:19 am

fantastica wrote:^ that's really hilarious!

i hope he will never take off his shirt.
Bite your tongue you evil woman.

phr34r I'm back.phr34r
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/25/2012, 10:37 am

hay, welcome back you trouble maker! now I am ready for a duel!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 7/25/2012, 12:26 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Actually, it will be funnier if he took the shirt off, but left the undershirt on.

Oh, that would be evil Twisted Evil , like the equivalent to Burts flame thrower to the "girls in tumblr, Twitter and facebook". People would go crazy mad! Don't get me wrong I love the girls (and boys) on tumblr because they are the ones that are feeding our Colfer addiction.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/25/2012, 4:04 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Actually, it will be funnier if he took the shirt off, but left the undershirt on.

Razz Actually is most probably that Chris can do that, instead of take off both his shirt and undershirt.

tanita_mors wrote:
Bite your tongue you evil woman.

phr34r I'm back.phr34r

Hey welcome back :D
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/25/2012, 5:39 pm

Has this been posted??

A new interview from After elton:

Look everywhere these days and Chris Colfer is probably there. His new children’s book, The Land Of Stories: The Wishing Spell was just released in book stores and the film he wrote, produced and stars in, Struck By Lightning, was the closing film of Outfest in Los Angeles. And, of course, there’s Glee, which is what brought Colfer out Monday night for the Fox Summer All-Star Party at SoHo House in West Hollywood.

AfterElton grabbed some time with Colfer to chat about the myriad of projects he’s working on and, with filming of the new season of Glee just getting started, whether he thinks Kurt will make it to New York City and what’s in store for Kurt and Blaine.

AfterElton: Congratulations on your book!

Chris Colfer: Thank you so much!

AE: You were making the rounds recently on the talk show circuit. How is it different for you talking about a book instead of Glee?

CC: It’s insane! I’ve never experienced going places and people coming to see just me! I’m used to having the [Glee] cast with me. It’s been terrific and at these book signings I expect everyone to ask me about Glee and what’s happening and everyone is just wanting to know about the book and the next book. It’s been wonderful.

AE: Is the next book already written?

CC: It will come out next year. It’s not written yet but I’m working on it but the sequel will be out next year.

AE: How does working on a book like that change you as an actor? Do you look at things differently?

CC: It’s really two different worlds completely. I wish I could say that one benefits the other but I’m not sure how it does. [laughs] Maybe it’s anti-beneficial. Who knows? We’ll see.

AE: Where would you like to see things go with Glee in terms of Blaine?

CC: I don’t know! I’ve heard that they might break up or they might stay together. I’ve heard both. I don’t know. I’m on board for what makes Kurt happy and what makes the teenage girls on the Internet happy because those angry Tweets are something else. But we’ll see how he gets to New York because I think he’s very set on New York and he’s going to get there somehow.

AE: Do you think it would be good for your story [with ‘Klaine’] to break up just to have that to work through?

CC: Yeah, I think breaking up is definitely an option. If they end up together further down the line, sure, why not? I think Darren and I both want to do something fun, a little dramatic and something we can sink our teeth into as actors.

AE: You’re aware that you and Darren were at the top of our Hot 100 list, right?

CC: [grins] I’m very aware. People made us aware.

AE: When you see something like that, what do you think, especially since it’s 100% reader-voted?

CC: I think did I forget to bribe people? I think I owe people money.

AE: What else is on your bucket list?

CC: My bucket list is consisting of everything I’m doing now and I hope I can keep doing everything I’m doing now. I’ve got the next book coming out and I have a movie coming out in December. A lot of stuff right now so I hope I get to keep doing stuff.

AE: How was Outfest and the screening of Struck By Lightning the other night?

CC: It was great. It was the best audience we have seen the movie with.

AE: How does it feel now that people are seeing the movie?

CC: It’s crazy. It’s weird. It’s the same thing with people who have read the book. I feel like that you’ve seen me naked in a way.

AE: With everything going on, do you have any time these days for a personal life?

CC: Not really. No. I try here and there but nothing to write home about.

http://www.afterelton.com/tv/2012/07/chris-colfer-on-glee-klaine-and-new-book
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/25/2012, 10:00 pm

allow me to double post this tweet here because this is EPIC:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 14 Tumblr_m7qpm6dIBf1rqhjijo1_500

it's ironic that Kurt Hummel has nothing but failure and the real person who plays him has one success after another. Can Glee writers realize that their fictional depiction of a femm gay's life is so unrealistically depressing??? Why can't they be INSPIRED by the real life Chris? After all they like to be inspired by real people (which is supposed to be what this whole TGP thing is about).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/25/2012, 10:08 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 14 Original

hmm, forgive me for being obnoxiously sarcastic but if all this congratulation doesn't translate to more solos for Kurt then I don't care (about glee). vexe
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/25/2012, 10:26 pm

Chris is the ultimate success story. He is the one generating the buzz, not Glee.

If Fox and RIB don't capitolise on this and give Kurt a good storyline then they are morons. Chris is who is getting the focus, he is starting to become bigger than Glee.

Chris being a best seller just shows how talented his is as a writer.

And Chris you definitely do have an audience for this book series.

Hope he's ready to write another seven to eight books. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 14 650269930
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 7/25/2012, 11:17 pm

fantastica wrote:allow me to double post this tweet here because this is EPIC:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 14 Tumblr_m7qpm6dIBf1rqhjijo1_500

it's ironic that Kurt Hummel has nothing but failure and the real person who plays him has one success after another. Can Glee writers realize that their fictional depiction of a femm gay's life is so unrealistically depressing??? Why can't they be INSPIRED by the real life Chris? After all they like to be inspired by real people (which is supposed to be what this whole TGP thing is about).
banzai THIS.

I'm so, so proud of Chris, and so happy for him. wub
He's just magical. neutre
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/26/2012, 12:16 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 14 Tumblr_m7qz8wCtHM1qhyhrso1_r1_500

bounce chris now has over 1.5 million twitter followers!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 7/26/2012, 12:26 am

And twitter @chriscolfer is just going nuts. It is fun to read the tweets but they go so fast. Some guy on there has tweeted that he can't believe what happened when he met Chris. Hundreds of people are retweeting that. He has Chris fans in a frenzy!! My evening is quite boring compared to some of these tweeters, Smile.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/26/2012, 12:38 am

Diana, when you see something interesting in the twitter world, can you post them? you don't have to take any images, just copy and paste the texts.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 7/26/2012, 12:48 am

It goes by so fast! but I will try! I promise.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Struckbycolfer 7/26/2012, 1:47 am

Congrats Chris,so proud of you,so proud to be your fan Laughing

And I found this Smile
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 14 20120711

1.5M followers,happy for you,you really deserve this
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 14 Tumblr_m7qz8wCtHM1qhyhrso1_r1_1280
Struckbycolfer
Struckbycolfer
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 7/26/2012, 5:51 am

I's so, so, so proud of BB wub , and so jealous whis . Only 22, and all this. I bow down to you Christopher.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 7/26/2012, 8:44 am

Now we can add New York Times Bestseller author to the long list of accomplishments by Chris wub

I wonder how many copies of a book need to be sold to be considered a Bestseller? Frankly, with the number and the kind of fans that Chris manages to attract, part of me would be disappointed if this didn't happen. This remarkable boy truly deserves it crycry
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 7/26/2012, 11:38 am

NYT Best-seller? Get it, Chris !! wub wub flower flower aa54 aa54 I'm sure you'll no longer be referred as "the kid from Glee" after some time Smile

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 14 Tumblr_ln0f8wkzlU1qbkfg4

And god I love Chris' interview these days, even though the excessive Klaine/Blaine-related questions annoy me.

AE: Where would you like to see things go with Glee in terms of Blaine?

CC: I don’t know! I’ve heard that they might break up or they might stay together. I’ve heard both. I don’t know. I’m on board for what makes Kurt happy and what makes the teenage girls on the Internet happy because those angry Tweets are something else. But we’ll see how he gets to New York because I think he’s very set on New York and he’s going to get there somehow.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 14 Tumblr_m7hnnnZ8o51r3gdf8_Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 14 Tumblr_m3bskobMtL1r5gvg1o1_250

I'm sorry, Chris but I'm afraid that it's impossible to make both Kurt and crazy fangirls (or maybe shippers?) happy at the same time with the writers like RIB. Maybe it's time to choose the former instead of the latter.

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 7/26/2012, 11:55 am

WOOH! It's fantastic!! Ans well-deserved, I'm happy for him. :')

----------------------------

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 14 Tumblr_m7qyqxb00c1qhyhrso1_500
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 7/26/2012, 2:35 pm

I just found this:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 14 Tumblr_m7jkibJC1T1r2732eo1_r1_250_Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 14 Tumblr_m7jkibJC1T1r2732eo2_r5_250

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 14 Tumblr_m7jkibJC1T1r2732eo11_r1_250_Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 14 Tumblr_m7jkibJC1T1r2732eo5_r4_250

I don't know why but I find the manips sexy yet kinda funny at the same time Razz BTW, is there a shipper thread in this forum?

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 7/26/2012, 2:55 pm

BlueJazz wrote:I just found this:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 14 Tumblr_m7jkibJC1T1r2732eo1_r1_250_Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 14 Tumblr_m7jkibJC1T1r2732eo2_r5_250

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 14 Tumblr_m7jkibJC1T1r2732eo11_r1_250_Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 14 Tumblr_m7jkibJC1T1r2732eo5_r4_250

I don't know why but I find the manips sexy yet kinda funny at the same time Razz BTW, is there a shipper thread in this forum?

They actually look really good together. Lea must be pissed at RIB for net letting Rachel kiss Romeo Kurt. Hahah.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/26/2012, 2:57 pm

the manip is cute but the main problem is that lighting sources are different for lea and chris, and that's what lend to the "fakeness". Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 7/26/2012, 3:03 pm

while those manips look hot ooppss , they are also hilarious. ptdr and i'm a hummelberry fan.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/26/2012, 4:21 pm

^ ever since the last finale, I am no longer into Hummelberry. I just want Kurt to be w/ a gorgious cute cat, singing him songs after songs, and dancing /w him. that's my dream glee. I don't want any plots or characterizations. glee doesn't know how to do them right, so I'd rather have none.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 14 Tumblr_m7s6knNxMm1qh5dyro1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/26/2012, 7:52 pm

sahhar wrote:...
They actually look really good together. Lea must be pissed at RIB for net letting Rachel kiss Romeo Kurt. Hahah.

Hahaha actually I wanted to see a kiss between Rachel-Juliet and Romeo-Kurt. Damn RIB! And the manips and them looks good.
tanita_mors wrote:while those manips look hot ooppss , they are also hilarious. ptdr and i'm a hummelberry fan.

Are you still a hummelberry? I'm still unsure about it :(

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next