Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

+27
FunnyLady
bayth
fountain
Sani
Struckbycolfer
Divalicious
Vir Cotto
Eaton2011
Buenos
Glorfindel
arina
ladydianab
ChrisColferFan1
sjonnepon
msjoanlucette
Emile
ColferInspired
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
Delight
Kurt Hummel
sahhar
fantastica
Jellyrolls
BlueJazz
Ireth
brisallie
31 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

Post  arina 9/8/2012, 3:55 pm

Was it here?

Glee – Prying information from Chris Colfer at a party

Even though Chris Colfer’s character, Kurt Hummel, graduated from Ohio’s McKinley High School on last season’s Glee, it doesn’t mean he’s left the series, as the story continues to follow the graduating class as they begin their careers. Therefore, Chris is back for the fourth season, which premieres on September 13, on Fox.

Aside from his work on Glee, Chris wrote and stars in the coming-of-age comedy Struck by Lightening, which open in December. He has also written a children’s book entitled The Land of Stories which was released in July.

I caught up with the busy actor at a Fox party, and attempted to pry some information from him about the upcoming season of Glee.

Are you excited about this year’s Glee?

I’m so excited. The whole New York/Ohio thing is going to be great. It’s going to add a lot of variety to the show.

Does that mean that your character will travel back and forth from Ohio to New York?

We’ll see, I think there’s going to be a mix of both. It might be completely separate, or there might be episodes where there’s a lot of combined storylines.

What’s Kurt’s relationship with Blaine going to be like this year?

I think we are both interested to see what happens, as he’s a senior this year and I graduated. I’m the youngest person in the cast and they graduated me. I’m like, ‘Come on!’

Do you look forward to doing Glee as much as you used to?

Absolutely, because that’s where I established a fan base of some kind. I don’t think any of my other projects would have taken off if it wasn’t for Glee. I’m very conscious about making that fan base happy.

What are your favorite scenes to do in Glee?

I love the dramatic scenes that I get to do in the show. Any time Kurt’s having an emotional breakdown, I’m loving it. It’s good fun for me.

Can you talk about your new movie?

The movie is called Struck by Lightening, and it’s an indie. It’s a movie with a big message and a really low budget, and it will come out in December. I wrote it and I’m in it as well.

Is there directing and producing in your future?

I produced Struck by Lightening too. We’ll see about directing. I’m not an aspiring director like a lot of people are. It would have to be something very close to my heart for me to do it.

Any thoughts about adapting your children’s book into a screenplay?

I’ve given it some thought and there’s been talk, but I really want it to be a book for awhile. It’s a book that celebrates reading and books in general.

I don’t want it to be a movie that gets shoved down people’s throats. I want there to be an established fan base that wants a movie and is excited about one.

How would you like to be remembered?

That’s a great question. I think I just want to leave my mark in some way.

I hope I leave the world a better place than it was when I came, and I think the best way I can do that is through acting and writing, and hopefully it will make a difference someday.
Source
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

Post  sahhar 9/9/2012, 2:57 am

Divalicious wrote:It's good to see his workaholic self just having some fun. Something tells me some of that equipment made it's way to the set for between takes. He is so freaking gorgeous, I really am crossing my fingers for him to do some fill in modeling work while he is at Vogue. If in real life Lea can do it, and she is so tiny, I think they could make it work for Kurt, who is just 2 inches shy of 6 feet. His proportions and his cheekbones cry out for photography. It would be nice to have Blaine to describe Kurt as sexy rather than adorable.

Plus, he really needs to play an elf, it is a must.

I can see Kurt as a model. Would be one heck of a storyline. Him being more confident with himself and his body, and guys appreciating his hotness. But what I wish for always ends up being the complete opposite of what Trollphy and Co write, so. Ah, girl can dream Smile .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 9/9/2012, 3:23 am

I want them to address his HOTTNESS so bad!
I'm in love with his cheekbones...as a painter he makes my fingers itchy

here's the YT version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vo2nft1TGo
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/9/2012, 3:32 am

zuppid wrote:I want them to address his HOTTNESS so bad!
I'm in love with his cheekbones...as a painter he makes my fingers itchy

here's the YT version
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vo2nft1TGo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vo2nft1TGo[/quote[/url]]

Thank you so much. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 32 3995355489

Now I can watch it. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 32 650269930
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 9/9/2012, 5:42 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 32 Tumblr_m90c6pz26R1qi4s8uo1_r1_500
biceps wub
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 9/9/2012, 3:20 pm

zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 9/9/2012, 5:05 pm

Me too. wub This and I Have Nothing are my most favorite Kurt solos.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/9/2012, 7:23 pm

Somebody found one of those secret notes Chris said he left around the bookstores

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 32 Tumblr_ma32qlFEP91rynh2no1_500

Plus a sexy Chris shot aa54

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 32 Tumblr_ma39mlKRBu1qau977o1_500
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/9/2012, 7:36 pm

tanita_mors wrote:Somebody found one of those secret notes Chris said he left around the bookstores

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 32 Tumblr_ma32qlFEP91rynh2no1_500

I don't understand the second line. It is said "I've been here?"

Plus a sexy Chris shot aa54

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 32 Tumblr_ma39mlKRBu1qau977o1_500

That tongue!
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/9/2012, 8:28 pm

He writes "I've been here for a book signing". Songs should be written about the tongue, I love how his dimple comes out.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/10/2012, 9:00 am

tanita_mors wrote:Plus a sexy Chris shot aa54

This pic is..... yeah, that dimple (and the tongue). blushh
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 9/11/2012, 4:01 am

Sorry if this was posted anywhere else, couldn't find it...

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 32 Tumblr_ma5sj7qr871qh5dyro2_400
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 32 Tumblr_ma5sj7qr871qh5dyro1_1280

It's from the fox image campaign.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=300777149043

Interesting choice of quote considering the context, and I like how he draws cats a lot.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 9/11/2012, 9:38 am

^ I agree that the quote is... unusual... in the context of a kitty cat drawing.

Something tells me that the asylum movie isn't far away from Chris's mind when he wrote that quote. Smile

(And wow, that drawing is now bidding at $660)
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/11/2012, 10:32 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 32 Tumblr_ma7mtuTfvP1rojy6eo1_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 32 Tumblr_ma7mtuTfvP1rojy6eo3_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 32 Tumblr_ma7mtuTfvP1rojy6eo2_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 9/12/2012, 3:45 pm

I'm obsessed with this picture.He's perfect!
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 32 260135_387961184608028_1167868360_n
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 9/13/2012, 8:32 am

New tweet:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 32 Tumblr_ma9kr8eWHu1qh5dyro1_500
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/13/2012, 9:24 am

^ wisdom of a grandma! Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 9/13/2012, 2:41 pm