Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

+27
FunnyLady
bayth
fountain
Sani
Struckbycolfer
Divalicious
Vir Cotto
Eaton2011
Buenos
Glorfindel
arina
ladydianab
ChrisColferFan1
sjonnepon
msjoanlucette
Emile
ColferInspired
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
Delight
Kurt Hummel
sahhar
fantastica
Jellyrolls
BlueJazz
Ireth
brisallie
31 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

Post  ladydianab 8/30/2012, 2:27 pm

I have never really thought about it too much before (but since I am home not feeling well and just laying around. I have time on my hands...) but it has just occurred to me that everytime I see Zach around Chris he is always hugging him etc.. I haven't heard any rumours, do tell!. I have also noticed that Chris is not a big PDA person. You don't see him automatically hugging/touching people (of either sex). I am probably thinking too deeply (but what else can I do at the moment but over analyze everything), but I also wonder if something has happened in his past that has affected him sexually. He is extremely discreet or there may be something else going on? Either way, he is so good looking, it seems a shame if he isn't getting any..
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

Post  fantastica 8/30/2012, 10:20 pm

sorry abuot your health Diana. I hope you will feel well soon.

back to Chris - this is probably from one of the book tour:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 27 Tumblr_m9jtr60dHr1qmf0wgo1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/30/2012, 10:23 pm

not sure if this has been posted:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 27 68adf15ef23c11e1959322000a1e9e0c_7
this is the caption for above photo: "Oh hey look what I found. Chris colfer fans be jealous #chriscolfer #smellsgreat #sofunny #lovehim" from http://ink361.com/#/photos/269003238048279962_5319874
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 27 Empty Chris at The Grove signing, July 26.

Post  fantastica 8/30/2012, 10:29 pm

ok the photo of chris at hte book tour above was from this source: http://beneathclosedeyelids.tumblr.com/post/30495892141/chris-at-the-grove-signing-july-26-25-more

She says,

25 more photos are over HERE.

Yep, I’ve noticed it’s been a month. But I was travelling (duh) and have only found time to upload the photos now.

Again, all of these are huge and unedited, uploaded for everyone to use. Some of them are blurry and it’s hard to find the guy among all of the heads (I’m tiny, okay), but his face is just too cute. So I’m not apologizing. Besides, the stubble and freckles are more than visible, so I am certainly not complaining at all.

He has an amazingly strong presence and young, happy energy you can practically see pulsating through and around him. While he is incredibly attentive and easy to talk to (or so they say, ‘cause I was a blabbering mess with red face who forgot to even thank the dude), he has the air of subtle power around him. I can see why he’d actually be a good monarch - or president of the world, honestly - it’s not oppressive at all, but grounding. (Lol someone brought him a nicely photoshopped picture of him with the royal family. Chris was delighted.) But he still is a young, very young man and it’s visible in his expressions and intonations. He is confident now and wise beyond his years, but he’s still learning how to deal with what’s been put on his shoulders. It is visible.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/31/2012, 8:22 am

fantastica wrote:sorry abuot your health Diana. I hope you will feel well soon.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 27 Tumblr_m9jtr60dHr1qmf0wgo1_500
Wow. aa54

How can someone look angelic and sexy at the same time? blinkk
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  FunnyLady 8/31/2012, 12:13 pm

Glorfindel wrote:

Wow. aa54

THIS.
Looking at this picture I have only one thought on my mind. Can anybody finally take his shirt off, please Embarassed
FunnyLady
FunnyLady
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/31/2012, 1:05 pm

i am glad he never took his shirt off. sometimes less is more. fanny2
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/31/2012, 1:11 pm

I actually hope Chris won't take his shirt off. Well, if it was for the movie then good, but I don't want him to do shirtless photoshoot. I am glad Chris is not promoting himself by showing his body, it kind of makes him special these days when everyone does it. I am probably weird but I don't find these shirtless photoshoots of guys trying SO HARD to look very sultry very sexy, but rather funny...

Last edited by arina on 8/31/2012, 1:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/31/2012, 1:12 pm

fantastica wrote:i am glad he never took his shirt off. sometimes less is more. fanny2
I wrote my post before I saw yours :-)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  FunnyLady 8/31/2012, 1:23 pm

arina wrote:I actually hope Chris won't take his shirt off. Well, if it would for the movie then good, but I don't want him to do shirtless photoshoot. I am glad Chris is not promoting himself by showing his body, it's kind of makes him special these days when everyone does it. I am probably weird but I don't find these shirtless photoshoots of guys trying SO HARD to look very sultry very sexy, but rather funny...

Absolutely, 100%, agree with this. My normal, adult me has the same opinion about these "sexy" photoshoots of guys and girls. But it seems that Chris has bad influence on me ! What can I do, I am just a weak woman Smile
FunnyLady
FunnyLady
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/31/2012, 1:46 pm

^ i think all of us secretly wish to see him shirtless just to satisfy our curiosity, but hopes he never does that publically for his own image.

I feel that when a person, male or female, has to resort to going shirtless than it seems rather desperate. I want an artist to be appreciated for his/her talent. Let pro models to demonstrate ideal bodies. now of course if someone has to go naked for a particular movie (not for pointless sex scenes but actually relevant and necessary) then I am all for it. btw I am not anti-sex. I just get bored looking at naked bodies everywhere. They remind me of plucked chickens.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/31/2012, 1:52 pm

fantastica wrote:^ i think all of us secretly wish to see him shirtless just to satisfy our curiosity, but hopes he never does that publically for his own image.

I feel that when a person, male or female, has to resort to going shirtless than it seems rather desperate. I want an artist to be appreciated for his/her talent. Let pro models to demonstrate ideal bodies. now of course if someone has to go naked for a particular movie (not for pointless sex scenes but actually relevant and necessary) then I am all for it. btw I am not anti-sex. I just get bored looking at naked bodies everywhere. They remind me of plucked chickens.
I totally agree with that.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  FunnyLady 8/31/2012, 2:26 pm

arina wrote:
fantastica wrote:^ i think all of us secretly wish to see him shirtless just to satisfy our curiosity, but hopes he never does that publically for his own image.

I totally agree with that.

Me too.
Yes, I said I want to see Chris shirtless (he´s a man and I find him very attractive so no wonder) but I didn´t say a word about the fact that I want to see Chris do some sexy photoshoots or something like that.
Actualy that is the reason why I usually have no respects for all the teenidols. Like the new guy in Glee (I don´t even know his name) - we don´t know if he can sing, we don´t know if he can act, but we already seen him naked.
FunnyLady
FunnyLady
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/31/2012, 2:39 pm

^Agreed. It almost seems as if Dean's naked chest was deemed more important during his casting process than his acting and singing abilities. Evil or Very Mad

banzai ^This.

Shirtless photoshoots of male artists (or lingerie photoshoots for the ladies) are rather pathetic, imo. They seem to say that the good looks need to be added to the talent to get some attention.

I'm not that interested in a naked male chest personally (my shallow objectifying interests lie elsewhere blushh). But just out of curiosity, to see if he's as well build as he seems to be and if his hard (ninja) work paid off, I'd like to see an 'accidental' shirtless pic of Chris someday (like the belly button pics on the set of SBL that caused the Chris Colfer Sex Riot last summer.....ahh, good times Smile).

Oh, and I would love to be able to say to RIB and the Glee fandom that are not Kurtsies: "Ha, no toothpick arms!!! Kurt is just as hot (hotter, imo) as all the 'bros'! vexe
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/31/2012, 6:38 pm

Glorfindel wrote:

Wow. aa54

I would like to know the same. What's the secret of this boy? lol

fantastica wrote:i am glad he never took his shirt off. sometimes less is more. fanny2

That's a basic rule that everybody should remember ever.

I won't deny that I'm expecting to see a shirtless picture of him, but as someone said before it can be accidental like the one taken last year ( those glorious days wub ) or into the context of a movie.

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/31/2012, 9:57 pm

I used to want him to do a sexy shirtless photoshoot, but now I don't as they are pretentious and unnecessary.

Like others have said he can do it in his new movie because if he does than I know it will be in context as Chris isn't the type to show his body off unless there is context to it like it is required for a scene.

If he was the type he would be doing shirtless photoshoots now, that is why I think he isn't into flaunting his body like others are. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 27 1688725052

Everytime I think R-rated, images come into my that shouldn't be there. It would cause a massive meltdown and be the biggest sex riot of a Glee star ever if he did go completely nude and we saw more than just shirtless.

(Slaps back of her hand) Bad Liz, bad liz. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 27 4053287127 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 27 3429310274
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 9/1/2012, 3:31 am

fantastica wrote:

One word-- ARMS wub

Someone has been working out. I approve Smile

Now I can understand a bit better the mentality of that fan who asked to squeeze Chris's bicep during his book tour, with the temptation being too great and all... phr34r
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/1/2012, 5:23 am

fantastica wrote:not sure if this has been posted:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 27 68adf15ef23c11e1959322000a1e9e0c_7
this is the caption for above photo: "Oh hey look what I found. Chris colfer fans be jealous #chriscolfer #smellsgreat #sofunny #lovehim" from http://ink361.com/#/photos/269003238048279962_5319874

Greatb pic.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 9/1/2012, 7:07 am

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

Greatb pic.

^ This must be an old photo. Chris is wearing Kurt's prom outfit.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 9/1/2012, 10:20 pm

Chris's obsession with British royalty continues...

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 27 Tumblr_m9p140r85Y1qe476yo1_500

And more TLOS tweets:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 27 Tumblr_m9p140r85Y1qe476yo2_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 27 Tumblr_m9p140r85Y1qe476yo3_r1_500
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/2/2012, 1:08 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 27 Tumblr_m9p6z8SjyE1r1he9ho1_500
High-res

From a bookshop in Queensland

#tlos

I hope someone tweets this to Chris, he would love it. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 27 413578547
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/2/2012, 2:10 am

Delight wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

Greatb pic.

^ This must be an old photo. Chris is wearing Kurt's prom outfit.

True.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/2/2012, 12:38 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 27 Tumblr_m9pcxuUFBp1r4ezfzo1_r1_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 27 Tumblr_m9pdlvJGqB1qe476yo1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/2/2012, 1:39 pm

Go to http://chriscolfermaniac.tumblr.com/

and see the blocks titled "Nomenicide’s Birthday Spam: Chris Kittenfer - Pt 1 and Pt 2" They are pictures that compare chris colfer to cats.

Thanks Carrie for taking me to it. The pics are so adorable!!!

My faves:
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 27 Tumblr_m9oyf9mkSj1qze3rto3_250 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 27 Tumblr_m9oyf9mkSj1qze3rto4_250

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 27 Tumblr_m9oyf9mkSj1qze3rto5_250 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 27 Tumblr_m9oyf9mkSj1qze3rto6_250
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  FunnyLady 9/2/2012, 4:29 pm

Love the pics. They´re so funny Smile
My favourite is the picture where is Chris upside down !
FunnyLady
FunnyLady
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next