Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

+27
FunnyLady
bayth
fountain
Sani
Struckbycolfer
Divalicious
Vir Cotto
Eaton2011
Buenos
Glorfindel
arina
ladydianab
ChrisColferFan1
sjonnepon
msjoanlucette
Emile
ColferInspired
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
Delight
Kurt Hummel
sahhar
fantastica
Jellyrolls
BlueJazz
Ireth
brisallie
31 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

Post  sahhar 7/26/2012, 8:51 pm

I'm not for Hummelberry anymore though. I don't like the dynamic of that relationship. It just seems to get worse and uneven for me as it progresses.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

Post  Jellyrolls 7/26/2012, 9:40 pm

I still like Hummelberry because I think Chris and Lea play off each other well. I would like to see Rachel be a more supportive friend to Kurt, and I will always wish for more Hummelberry duets.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/26/2012, 9:44 pm

your wish will never come true. :(
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/26/2012, 9:55 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I still like Hummelberry because I think Chris and Lea play off each other well. I would like to see Rachel be a more supportive friend to Kurt, and I will always wish for more Hummelberry duets.

Sometimes I dream this :cute: but I'm afraid is not gonna happen.

Suddenly I'm starting to hate RIB for ruining Hummelberry dynamic.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/26/2012, 11:14 pm

I just adore this fandom. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 15 413578547

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 15 Tumblr_m7sm2r0MLM1qb4cwho1_500

A Colferstan’s Prayer:

Our Colfer,
Who art in tight pants
Hallowed be they ass.
Thy body is fine,
Thy face is flawless,
In photos as it is IRL.
Give us this day our daily sex riot,
And forgive us our wanking,
As we forgive those who wank against us,
And lead us into temptation
And deliver us from badfic.
For the fandom, fangirls, and Brian are yours now and forever.
Amen.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 15 3429310274 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 15 2641883990
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/26/2012, 11:38 pm

ColferInspired wrote:I just adore this fandom

A Colferstan’s Prayer:

Our Colfer,
Who art in tight pants
Hallowed be they ass.
Thy body is fine,
Thy face is flawless,
In photos as it is IRL.
Amen.

I think the three appropiate words to say are: Oh my god Razz

the creativity of some people don't stop to amaze me. And regarding those golden pants, I just watched NTBND on tv.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/27/2012, 12:02 am

brisallie wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:I just adore this fandom

A Colferstan’s Prayer:

Our Colfer,
Who art in tight pants
Hallowed be they ass.
Thy body is fine,
Thy face is flawless,
In photos as it is IRL.
Amen.

I think the three appropiate words to say are: Oh my god Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 15 3429310274

the creativity of some people don't stop to amaze me. And regarding those golden pants, I just watched NTBND on tv.

One of my favourite performances. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 15 413578547

Pity it meant nothing in the end. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 15 357632081

But I forget about that and just enjoy the performance as I have the episode on my computer.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 7/27/2012, 1:03 am

I love that performance too! wub I'm watching that episode on TV right now.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/27/2012, 4:33 am

Chris in Entertainment Weekly - Chris' favorite movie:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 15 Tumblr_m7sdeyXg4d1qbepsro1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 7/27/2012, 4:41 am

^I've been wanting to see that movie.

I wish it was Saturday already. I can't wait to get TLOS! Smile
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 7/27/2012, 5:40 am

Jellyrolls wrote:I still like Hummelberry because I think Chris and Lea play off each other well. I would like to see Rachel be a more supportive friend to Kurt, and I will always wish for more Hummelberry duets.
this is me as well. i love their dynamic and onscreen chemistry. the writers ruined their equal standing in the friendship. now it's all about rachel, and kurt is there to nod and hold her hand. but, i remember what was before and hope we will see it again. but, non of that stops me from feeling some twisted enjoyment when rachel fails. Twisted Evil particularly after everything that happened in the last 4-5 episodes of the season.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 7/27/2012, 6:10 am

^As usual, we think alike. fanny2

I loved Hummelberry's dynamic in season 2: evolving from enemies to frenemies, and even friends (except for BIOTA). I was worried and a bit irked about their dynamic in the first half of season 3, and Rachel not kissing Kurt in the Romeo scene pissed me off (really Rachel, do you want to become a professional Broadway performer?), even more so than her running against him in the election. But he last few episodes of season 3 really ruined Hummelberry for me.
Not just because there was such an imbalance in screentime, POV, and other characters' involvement to support and help them get into NYADA in their shared storyline, but because Rachel did something I personally really cannot condone or forgive (stalking Carmen and claiming Nationals for herself), and that also affected, although not directly, Hummelberry for me.

I absolutely love their duets and Chris and Lea have great (acting) chemistry together: I think that Hummelberry is one of the best things of Glee (they are my most favorite pairing after Furt). But I hate how the writers have written for Hummelberry and Rachel in season 3, and I'm afraid it won't get any better in season 4, with the Rachel Berry show and Kurt's purpose in New York being mostly because she can't be alone and needs her best gay. :(

tanita_mors wrote:while those manips look hot ooppss , they are also hilarious. ptdr and i'm a hummelberry fan.
The manips are indeed both hot and hilarious. Hot because.....well, it's Chris holding a girl, and hilarious because the photos of Lea are so sexy (I know this should not be hilarious but hot instead as well, but she's just too OTT to be taken seriously next to Chris's cool attitute in his pics). Razz
I really like the right bottom one.

ColferInspired wrote:I just adore this fandom.

A Colferstan’s Prayer:

Our Colfer,
Who art in tight pants
Hallowed be they ass.
Thy body is fine,
Thy face is flawless,
In photos as it is IRL.
Amen.

OMG, this is priceless. Smile

Try singing this on the melody of 'the Lord's Prayer':

ptdr
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 7/27/2012, 9:08 am

^^^
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 15 2912ffb1f3259d4c8e04d36faba7d26c
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 7/27/2012, 10:00 am

^^^
ptdr
Can I be Bones?

I always loved Dr. McCoy.
Spock was just a dry partypooper all the time (although the Zachary Quinto version of Spock is sexyyyyyyyyy). blushh
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/27/2012, 10:15 am

So this was one of Chris's bullies. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 15 357632081 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 15 3181402168

easternkingdom

basically Z100 was doing a segment on people you know who you later saw on TV and a guy named John calls up saying he went to high school with Chris Colfer and first found out about his success when he found his character playing on the football field on Glee. He then admitted to, “picking on him” in Drama Club and that he now feels bad about it. The Z100 crew then went on to tell him that it’s funny since Chris always talks about how people picked on him and now this guy was talking about on the radio. “But he’s doing doing okay now,” said the staff

A bit late too suddenly feel bad about it. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 15 357632081

And I think Chris is doing more than okay. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 15 650269930
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 7/27/2012, 10:26 am

Glorfindel wrote:^^^
ptdr
Can I be Bones?

I always loved Dr. McCoy.
Spock was just a dry partypooper all the time (although the Zachary Quinto version of Spock is sexyyyyyyyyy). blushh
Sure you can. I've always had a weakness for Vulcan anyway. While both Spock's were sexy and good looking in their own right, the hottest Vulcan, hands down was T'Pol.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 15 30604019-30604022-large

I'd change my orientation for that one if I could. (I always found the actress a bit trampy when she was out of the costume, but as T'Pol - HOT DAMN !!!)
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 7/27/2012, 10:43 am

Yes!!! T'Pol was hot (and kind of androgynous).

But I think that 7of9 was the hottest girl ever in Star Trek (Voyager).
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 15 7of9_3
Poor actress, having to work in that costume. I've heard she couldn't go to the bathroom or sit anymore once she was suited up.
And Chris is complaining about Kurt's tight pants? tonguue

(and somehow we managed to turn a Kurt thread into a Star Trek worship thread again) phr34r
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 7/27/2012, 11:11 am

I actually heard that Jerry Ryan had the 7of9 costume burnt after the last scene had been filmed. That's how much she LOVED it. Yes, she looked HOT, but I liked Jadzia and Kyra from DS9 better.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 7/27/2012, 11:14 am

ColferInspired wrote:

A Colferstan’s Prayer:

Our Colfer,
Who art in tight pants
Hallowed be they ass.
Thy body is fine,
Thy face is flawless,
In photos as it is IRL.
Amen.

Wow, the prayer is actually from the Bible verses, right? I'm impressed at the fans' creativity flower Maybe this should be the "theme song" of CCFF tonguue

Glorfindel wrote:

I loved Hummelberry's dynamic in season 2: evolving from enemies to frenemies, and even friends (except for BIOTA). I was worried and a bit irked about their dynamic in the first half of season 3, and Rachel not kissing Kurt in the Romeo scene pissed me off (really Rachel, do you want to become a professional Broadway performer?), even more so than her running against him in the election. But he last few episodes of season 3 really ruined Hummelberry for me.
Not just because there was such an imbalance in screentime, POV, and other characters' involvement to support and help them get into NYADA in their shared storyline, but because Rachel did something I personally really cannot condone or forgive (stalking Carmen and claiming Nationals for herself), and that also affected, although not directly, Hummelberry for me.

I absolutely love their duets and Chris and Lea have great (acting) chemistry together: I think that Hummelberry is one of the best things of Glee (they are my most favorite pairing after Furt). But I hate how the writers have written for Hummelberry and Rachel in season 3, and I'm afraid it won't get any better in season 4, with the Rachel Berry show and Kurt's purpose in New York being mostly because she can't be alone and needs her best gay. :(

Your thoughts are my thoughts fanny2 Even though S3 made me ship Hummelberry to a lesser extent, I still think it's one of the best platonic pairings on Glee. neutre However, based on the comic-con spoilers, I wonder what'll I feel about them after S4... mince

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 7/27/2012, 1:12 pm

fantastica wrote:^ ever since the last finale, I am no longer into Hummelberry. I just want Kurt to be w/ a gorgious cute cat, singing him songs after songs, and dancing /w him. that's my dream glee. I don't want any plots or characterizations. glee doesn't know how to do them right, so I'd rather have none.

Kurt with a cute cat ??
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 15 Tumblr_m0pcppCgQ21r8058ko1_250

But I know Glee ain't gonna fulfill my wishes so I'm looking forward to some fanarts or well-written fanfics instead neutre

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/27/2012, 2:55 pm

ColferInspired wrote:

One of my favourite performances. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 15 413578547

Pity it meant nothing in the end. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 15 357632081

But I forget about that and just enjoy the performance as I have the episode on my computer.

Please don't remember me the fact that this performance it means nothing at the end, except that it makes us feel happy for few minutes

BlueJazz wrote:
Wow, the prayer is actually from the Bible verses, right? I'm impressed at the fans' creativity flower Maybe this should be the "theme song" of CCFF tonguue

Indeed they're. Actually instead of "Oh My God" I should have written "Oh My Colfer".

So I have seen pictures from Star Trek and I'm wondering if some of you want to see Chris wearing one of those tight outfits???

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 7/27/2012, 3:31 pm

I want to see Chris as a Vulcan. He has the eyebrow work ( facial work really) down to perfection. Those ultra tight outfits are for girls though. Every Star Trek show has at least one girl dressed like that, given that mostly guys watch it. Eye candy I guess.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/27/2012, 4:25 pm

are vulcans the hominids w/ pointy ears? then chris is already a vulcan. all he needs is those lycra body suit. wub
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 7/27/2012, 5:12 pm

ColferInspired wrote:So this was one of Chris's bullies. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 15 357632081 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 15 3181402168

easternkingdom

basically Z100 was doing a segment on people you know who you later saw on TV and a guy named John calls up saying he went to high school with Chris Colfer and first found out about his success when he found his character playing on the football field on Glee. He then admitted to, “picking on him” in Drama Club and that he now feels bad about it. The Z100 crew then went on to tell him that it’s funny since Chris always talks about how people picked on him and now this guy was talking about on the radio. “But he’s doing doing okay now,” said the staff

A bit late too suddenly feel bad about it. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 15 357632081

And I think Chris is doing more than okay. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 - Page 15 650269930

Huh. Stuff like this (people who bullied our BB in the past) makes my blood boil rentine .But nothing makes me happier than the fact that Chris's success keeping increasing as each day passes and the people that bullied him have nothing more to do than call radio stations and be burned about it by the radio staff. ptdr . Who's the loser now? Laughing .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/27/2012, 5:23 pm

well at least that guy admits being an ass. there are people who never realize the consequences of their actions. bullying is often a sign of immaturity and lack of compassion. kids bully a lot and as time goes on some get better, some continue to be bossy in their work space and in their relationships. some of us may have done something "mean" to others when we were young but later regretted it and learned to be better and more considerate, caring persons. If Chris can make some bullies realize what they did was wrong, that's all for the better.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next